View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed) 

Post Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed)
(I did this before, on the old boards of course, i have basically though to start it again. I figured it would be good for people to read it, if anyone is curious to what happens daily on the campus for one of the last seniors on campus. i would love feedback, but please PM it to me. Anyone can read this including monsters, i don't mind at all. I do this for you guys out there. so please enjoy this.)

08/07/??
Dear Diary
Well i am back on campus, i been back for awhile actually i just never thought about doing this again. I thought about it when i came back to the campus all of a sudden, reading what i have wrote in the months before i disappeared, i am surprised it is been so long. I don't know the year anymore, i really can't say with real honestly if the year given by the teachers are right. I never trusted them and still don't. One thing i have to point out, i have gotten these, well all i can really say is just flash images in my head. They are very sudden, and very bad, usually would physically cripple me when it happens. I can remember the first time it happened, was when i got back to the campus, i stumbled back to my old dorm, with dust all over it. I got several of them, then again when Sondra showed suddenly, as well as Kim. I found out they are the only two left of what's left of the seniors. Out, 150+ students...only three of us are left. The only idea i get is when these images get to me. I know everyone isn't as lucky as i am, being disappeared TWICE and gotten back...why is this? WHY!?

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:36 am

Post Re: Dawn's Personal Diary (For Me Only! Reading Allowed)
08/08/??
Dear Diary
My day went alright, last time i wrote to you i forgot to mention about my recent movement. Since my old dorm with Sondra is now empty, i moved into with Kim. Sondra wanted me to stay with her, but she has like a group of people in her new room, i feel out of place there even with her there. Kim fits me better because i have always loved being with her. My flash images i have come to call it hit me today, i expected it but not knowing exactly when. Thankfully it happened outside of class and wasn't too harsh. On another weird note, as i am getting back in the swing of things around the campus, the powers to be, or at least that is what they said, gave me my position back on the Cheerleading Squad, also gave me leadership of the Swim Team whom is lacking one. I was co-leader for the Swim Team before i disappeared, now i have two positions and i can barely keep up. Thankfully, as it happens, lucky too, Kim has decided to take her former positions to help me out. The Swim Team and Cheerleading are both natural to me, the members are new though, at least most of them are to me anyway. Somehow thought they seem to know me before i even got to know them. I don't know how but maybe that will just stay off my mind since. Since I am leading, i don't exactly need to get into the swing of things, but i will have to eventually so they know i can do as much as they can. Anyway I will say more tomorrow, Kim is going to be back soon, want to know what she has been up to.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:17 am

08/09/??
Dear Diary,
I believe it is Saturday today, though i am really not to sure. Being on this campus kind of loses your sense of time, especially on what happens around on this area. So actually i didn't have class today, so the only thing on what i had to do was to get to know the Cheerleading Squad, as well as the Swim Team but honestly i know the Swim Team better since it is actually a bit smaller. The Cheerleading Squad is different, i don't think the squad is big enough to do what we have done before, so i decided to hold try outs to fill up the spots i need. The one thing i forgot to mention was a move out of my room, i did so because i felt like being closer to Kim. While i was moving out, Sondra, showed up, gasping to finding out that i was back. Kim also was surprised, Sondra also brought someone else. I told them that i just got back on the island, not knowing how long i been gone. Honestly i still don't know, the time is just off and i can't figure it out. During my little reunion, i had my first very harsh flash image, crippled me obviously, almost drove me crazy if Kim hadn't stepped in and held me. The images were very disturbing, the one thing that stood out in my mind was the people in White Coats, whom i figured to be N.I.C.E. Lab scientists, along with some machines they used to, fuck me. Another mystery, is how my hair changed, i now have bright pink highlights running on the front sides of my hair. It seems permanent and i don't know how it happened, i think the only clue i have is what happened during my absence. Through the pain i have to figure out why i was put back on the campus, twice...

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 am

08/10/??
Dear Diary,
I will have to keep this short. Mainly because how exhausted i am right now, i didn't sleep well exactly today, it wasn't because of Kim, it was my memories i keep getting while i was asleep. So i didn't get a very good sleep because of it, all i keep getting was, just memories. I don't have the energy to say exactly what they are, i think if i get a good and better sleep i will be able to explain things better. However that being said, i have a morning class tomorrow, so indeed i have to turn in early. So that being said, i will have to say good night, and i hope my next week will be better compared to this week.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 am

08/11/??
Dear Diary,
My day started off fast, i had a class in the morning much to my dismay. I got it over with although i still have another week left before finals. My flash image i have come to expect hit me as usual today, it hit me while i was dressing for the Swim Team practice after Cheerleading Squad i left off. So actually i was naked when it happened, Kim was there so i was able to control it to a degree. I have come to know what happened through these images. I was apparently used as a sex toy for the Labs, then a test for them as well. During the tests as i can recall, my hair turned into this highlight from some side effects. The tests i still don't know what they were other than me used to see how long a female can hold out. I think during these tests as well, i was injected with something. I think it maybe something to monitor how i react to things. After being abused, fucked and double penetrated more then several times they released me. Again this is just a general picture of what might have happened. As i don't know 100% yet, maybe in time i will know the truth. That aside, next week is going to be a long week, i have finals for my classes, as well as tests for my Cheerleading Squad and Swim Team practice meets. I hope they are ready for it!

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:02 am

08/12/??
Dear Diary,
I have another morning class today, oddly enough as it is i only got back to the campus and now i am one week away from finals. Which is NEXT week, oh my god it is very harsh. Thankfully though it is for Advanced Composition which is rather easy for me because i like writing. I am having a hard time writing now though because i just had a flash image happen right before i decided to write to you. The images i can recall this time since it was only several minutes ago, i remember being tied up, on all fours while machines took my pussy as ass at the same time. I think it was an endurance test, i also believe this was rather late as if i can recall correctly, the front part of my hair has already changed to my now, seemly permanent pink highlights. Just more questions to answer i guess. i have to turn in now, or else i won't get enough sleep for my morning class. good night.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

P.S. I also have Cheerleading and Swim Team practice tomorrow, both i need to test for there routines, it is going to be a long day.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 am

08/13/??
Dear Diary,
I had a rather long day, and not to mention i have a headache right now. At least this long day has come to a close for me. Kim isn't here, i believe Evy has something to do with it, but i can't be for sure yet. Evy is a wild spirit, i think she might be seeing someone, that is how my instinct has been telling me. Again though i haven't found proof of this, it might be hard to see how it will work out. I had a long day, thankfully i didn't get any flash images that occurred, which is always a good thing considering how long my day usually is. As i said yesterday, i had a long Cheerleading and Swim Team practice today, longer than usual because of the testing and training i wanted to see. Cheerleaders were good, very good actually considering how quick i put them together. I believe the new members are all of the same class, or group that came here so they know each other rather well. Which works out for me because i don't have to worry about them not being dependent on each other. After finishing, I rushed to the Gym Pool area where the Swim Team was waiting for Kim and I. I started them off fast, with my little watch timer of course, i gave them 4 times 100 relays, 100 meter free style, and 200 meter free style. I wanted to give them some more but they were tired and i let them off early. After they cleared out, i did it myself, to see if i still had the ability to do so. Thankfully i do, so next time i can jump in with them to help them out. Since i decided to stay in the Gym, to practice Pi Qua Quan, i told Kim to go back without me. Apparently, she didn't come back, or maybe she got back and left again i don't know. I hope she's ok...

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:31 am

08/14/??
Dear Diary,
A shorter day, however as usual no day is simple. My day started pretty badly because of the lack of sleep i got. The one dream that stood out in my mind was me being fucked by some mysterious person. Again i can't really tell whom it is because it is my dream after all. I woke up obviously a little disturbed from all of it, and add to my problem, Kim wasn't in bed with me like she was when she went to sleep with me. What in the heck is going on? I can't seem to get a break even on a regular basis. I saw her in Cheerleading and Swim Team practice, she said she left early because of something she had to take care of. I trust her, although i still feel Evy has something to do with all of this. I'll figure it out eventually, Evy has an odd way to hide things from me. i wonder why though, might it be because she knows i can fight better then she can? that is the reason why i held this secret back, everyone thinks if you can fight you are trouble. i don't know about that exactly. hope it is wrong.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:40 am

08/15/??
Dear Diary,
I had a shorter day, i had only one class to worry about this time around. So i was able to prepare for the Cheerleaders and Swim Team practices a little easier. Kim still hasn't told me why she was absent last morning, just eluding to the question, i am pretty positive Evy has something to do with this. I keep seeing this girl around the dorm area. After today's practices, i was able to secretly practice Pi Qua Quan by myself without anyone noticing. A rare thing actually, although during my excersies, my instincts did kick to life, as to warn me of some danger, but it went away. I don't know what it means, i think it might be that it left, lost interest, or was afraid of me retaliating or something. So i actually still remembered everything, much to my surprise actually. I thought by now, after not doing it for so long i would have forgotten, but instead i remember like it was yesterday, good thing i guess i won't push into that matter. One thing i have to do is to figure out who that mysterious girl i keep seeing, she had black and short hair, mysterious indeed.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:14 am

08/16/??
Dear Diary,
Weekend was today, i finally found out who it was that was sleeping in the room while i was gone. Her name was Sayuri, apparently Evy invited her to sleep since they are together, again Evy not telling me was rather annoying. Kim should have told me and i don't know why she didn't tell me. I guess I'll find out eventually, she shouldn't be hiding things from me, especially now that we are so few. I was also attacked today, it was after practice in the Gym that i was attacked, this time again due to my early warning, i was able to get away before something serious happened. However i think this monster might be stalking me because all i get are the same images, some how he is able to read my mind and control my images. I think this is rather amusing, i finally believe i have an edge on the monsters, only to find out i don't and the ones i run into can read my mind. This might be an upside to all of this, if they can control it, like now the N.I.C.E. Labs did to me, maybe i can finally find a way to control it myself, so it won't keep happening at the worst time like it usually does. The flash images hit me today while i was getting ready for the Swim Team, again catching me off guard, this time it was harsh. The images were usually me being tied up, and used by a machine of some sort. They are the same images though, so i think the monster has something to do with it. I will find this thing and finally get him out of my way, hopefully.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:31 am

08/17/??
Dear Diary,
Next week is my finals week, as well as, if i can still remember correctly, my birthday. Although by now, again i still honestly don't know if the time nor the date is correct. I will try to keep this a secret though, as most of the time when things happens like such as this, it isn't exactly a great thing to go out and say to everyone. So i would have to keep this entry short tonight because, tomorrow, RIGHT in the morning is one of my Finals, which i haven't studied for actually. However my grades in the class are pretty much at the top, and so because of it i should pass no matter what. However if i am to keep my A, i have to at least do pretty decent on the finals. Same goes with my other finals on Wednesday, which happens to also be an A. I don't want to curse it, i am usually pretty humble, so i don't want to brag about this. I was able to get through the class with help from the teacher, which to my surprise was VERY helpful in the class. One of the rarities on the campus i might add, oh well. Don't want to, like i said, curse it :p

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 am

08/18/??
Dear Diary,

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

(I apologize for, the black above. To be perfectly honest, it is my birthday this week, and since i have a rather large family, each usually take turns taking me out to dinner. Because of this, i am VERY hammered. I really can't do much about this, i am just too hammered to post, i am very sorry. I will make up something on the following days. Until tomorrow for my very few readers :P)

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 am

08/19/??
Dear Diary,
I am sorry i didn't write to you yesterday, i had a good reason for it, and it was because i wasn't here! No i not lying i really wasn't here, i don't remember being on the campus, only in a cave. I ran into the monster i been knowing that has been stalking me. My senses were proof enough he was hiding in the shadows, eventually at night i was woken up by my ears ringing, which was a hint that some monster was close, or near by. I left the room, trying to keep Kim safe and went out to see if i can find this thing. I did, however he was in the form of Kim, and since i knew Kim was sleeping, it was a big sign this wasn't the real one. He wasn't surprised that i saw through it though, before finally showing me his real form. Which was more like an octopus, very slow, i was thinking of out running him but before i can, my flash images hit me like a wall. He was able, some how control what i saw through my images, and kept on giving me the worst of them. He knew i wasn't able to fight and suppress the images in my mind at the same time, so it was only a matter of time before he had me. He spoke in my mind that i was very interesting, and was going to be his trophy. Apparently this monster knew what i was able to do, i found out pretty quickly that he loved challenges, so before he "took" me, i gave him one. I told him, if i let him fuck me, if he orgasmed before i did, he would let me go.

He accepted, laughed at my attempt actually, but i had the last laugh. He was very impressive, his cock, or rather three, apparently had all mind of there own. I was pretty sure he would use all three against me, but he didn't. Two were fighting over each other, both around 7 inches in length, still pretty thick, the largest one, was the one who had the pleasure of doing me i guess. It was, so huge i though he'd rip me open, it was easily well over 17 inches, and thicker then my arm. When he pushed into me, i thought it would drive me insane, but it didn't turn out that way, his member was very soft, and instead of pumping into me, he let his cock do the work. It twisted, pulsed in size, inside me. I had to fight the pleasure off as much as i can, i was able to, as he, in shock orgasmed before me. I won but it wasn't much, right after he sprayed my body all of his juices, i exploded, and the last thing i remember was his big, BIG member, and it's juices dripping on my face.

(To Be Continued)

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:29 am

08/20/??
Dear Diary,
Continuing on from what i was saying yesterday, i woke up alone on the beach by myself. I was still covered with cum, so the thought of the monster didn't leave my mind. He seems to kept his end of the bargain, as i won, he left, but something didn't feel right. My senses were correct, and something didn't feel right, i knew the monster had something to do with it. So not taking any chances, i washed myself off on the beach before grabbing whats left of my clothes. I wondered around on the beach for ours, trying to find where this monster was hiding. Eventually i did find him, he was in a cave, just sitting there as if he knew i was going to come to him. However he did confirm my suspicions as he implanted something inside me when he orgasmed. i wanted to just kill him on the spot, he knew it from how i looked at him, but he gave me an alternative. If i was to let him do whatever he pleases, he would remove whatever he put inside me, if not, i would eventually get pregnant with his child. He was snickering, knowing i really had no choice, so i let him since i did have no choice. Before he proceeded, he told me i was very interesting, said i was the one that actually managed to beat him, i guess he still had the last laugh.

So he proceeded, showing me his three massive members yet again, again it seems very intimidating, especially the member that was 17 inches plus, however they didn't feel that way. The largest member had the pleasure of pressing into my pussy, doing what it did before, pulsing in size inside of me, while the two other members took turns penetrating my ass, i was being double penetrated while the last of the members took turns using my mouth. I don't know how long this lasted, nor how many times i came, but i know i came more then he did. By the end of it all, i was so physically exhausted i couldn't move, he waved his large member in front of me, showing this little probe that apparently was inside, then after several hard, fast thrust in my ass and pussy, i blacked out. I still remember the last words in my mind was, "You show a lot of talent, we will met again. Don't forget or let your guard down." I hope it doesn't, but it might. What can i do?

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:26 am

08/21/??
Dear Diary,
I had a day off, which is rather rare considering what happens usually on the campus. My day off, but i still had things to do, and that was to help practice of the Swim Team and Cheerleaders. I took my time this time around, i gave them no pressure, i don't want to go into details because i have to go back out, as i am writing to you rather early today. Actually i have to go back to the Gym to, well practice Pi Qua Quan. I was hoping that by now no one would be there, so i can do it alone by myself. Kim isn't at the room right now, so isn't that new girl that i found out loves Evy. I had a chat with Evy before, she wasn't too caring, actually was the opposite of that. i wanted to teach Evy a lesson but she was Kim as well so i couldn't bring myself to do it. Evy is rude but, she helps Kim at times where it is absolutely needed, to keep Kim mind in check. Like when i was captured once in the Gym, while Kim was there, Kim freaked out and jumped the gun, sort of to say, Evy popped up and calmed down Kim. Thankfully nothing happened as i was able to fight this monster off. A rare win for us, and that is something i will always find interesting.

Sincerely,
Dawn Portman

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next