View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Critical Acclaim [Kard] 

Post Critical Acclaim [Kard]
Those who tend to have a great eye for detail, often can spot others who have an eye for detail. The same goes for those who enjoy observation as a hobby. Shai spotted her from across the classroom. This was in no way a required class for the snowy-haired student, she often sat in on lectures of subjects that interested her, this particular one was Anthropology. She found her eyes continuously wandered towards the slender, raven-haired student, admired the subtle curves of her breasts beneath the thin fabric of her bleach white blouse.

The sound of the professors voiced was drowned out by the low hum of conversing students, Shai’s eyes wandering the room from face to face watching the interaction from her desk in the furthest aisle, but always her focus returned to the beautiful woman. She felt a small tinge of excitement as the bell chimed, the professor struggling to get out the last few phrases of his lecture, reminding the students of a research paper of some sort. The student rose from her desk, tossing a mass of her stray locks over her shoulder, sending a cascading billow of white down to her ankles.

Her eyes never left the mysterious woman, and though Shai was seated at the far end of the room she was one of the first to reach the door. She waited outside the classroom, leaning against the wall next to the door. Her eyes scanned the faces of the woman from her peripherals. Finally the woman she sought exited the room. Shai watched her walk for a short time, admiring the light swish of the skirt against her smooth thighs. She started quickly after her, quickly matching her pace until she drew right up next to the woman, walking side by side.

“Interesting lecture,” she began, “Don’t you think?”

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:28 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Critical Acclaim [Kard]
She had only attended this class her first day on campus by choice; many students or as she saw them possible subjects, had decided to take this class. she herself was given the option to look around campus and join in on a few classes to see how things worked here. Thus far she hadn't been impressed She had expected for the school to be a bastion of lesbian activity for her to study along with illicite affairs between students and professors yet all she had heard thus far from her eavesdropping and all she had felt from their emotions thus far had been unimportant in every way to her studies.

As class would end she'd stand glancing to Shai whenever she didn't feel the woman's eyes on her, given her little power she could tell quite literally when eyes were on her and whose they though intention was never something she could tell at least without training.

When approached by shai she'd look to her hearing her words and she'd offer little more than a subtle shrug to her brushing a bit of her dark hair out of her face as she walked forward.

"Didn't pay much attention really, not quite my field of interest. the last time I enter a random room because it looks popular."

Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:21 am

Shai was doing well to match the woman’s leisurely pace, her crystal gray eyes scanning the woman for any indication of her personality. She seemed relaxed, a bit distant with a nonchalant attitude. She watched as the woman’s slender shoulders rose and fell in a careless shrug. Shai’s ears pricked at the sound of the woman’s pleasing voice. Shai couldn’t help but smile at the woman’s response. A people watcher it would seem.

“The class is hardly popular because of the subject,” She said with a light chuckle. “Take a University swarming with young women and drop an attractive professor in their midst.” The professor was not one of Shai’s tastes, but she could not deny that being one of the only males on campus gave him a certain sense of appeal. Though she was hardly interested in the males much anymore.

“So you’re new then, to Shokushu I mean?”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

"I see... Then my assumption was incorrect. I suppose I'll have to make sure to not make such mistakes again, they're costly. Though I expected an all girl's university to not have straight women here."

She thought that she herself was the only asexual woman in the campus, she had little to no natural drive for it which made her perfect for her chosen studies. she shook her head gently before shai asked her if she were new.
"New, yes I am. I decided to take the offer of a self guided tour of the campus classes to get myself acquainted with the grounds. You may call me Kard if you care for my name."

She closed her eyes and continued moving at a slightly faster pace; looking at her watch she'd sigh softly, she had wished to catch the showers crowded so she could sit outside and monitor sounds emanating from within though she would be late now and perhaps miss most if not all of the opporitunity.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:33 am

The woman’s initial response was cause to rouse Shai’s curiosity. Her thoughts lingered on the raven-haired woman’s words for several moments, hardly able to believe the bluntness of her comment. It wasn’t that she disapproved with the woman’s theory that an all girl school would be exclusively lesbian or bi-sexual, hell Shai had been straight when she arrived and found herself enjoying the company of women. However, to say that the entire school would be as such was a bit of a stretch.

Shai felt a light tinge of red focusing at her cheeks as embarrassment swelled.

“Oh of course! How rude of me. My name is Shai.” She said with a light nudge to the woman’s arm. She did not fail to note the speed increase in the woman’s woman, but Shai was easily able to match it with her long, slender legs.

“I opted for the self-guided tour my first year as well. Don’t be discouraged, the campus can most definitely surprise you.” Shai sounded quite cheery in the admission, though memories etched in the back of her mind were anything but.

“Have you decided on a Major yet, Kard?” Shai asked, hardly caring where the young woman led her, though she did not fail to notice that they were moving towards the general direction of the gymnasium.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Profile YIM

Shai, Kard definitely found the name interesting but, it didn't slow her motions as she hurried through the gym to the lockers not speaking until she took a seat and pulled a small digital recorder from her pocket. it was standard equipment in any college really. she'd pull a small microphone and affix it to the wall outside the shower before walking back to her seat turning on the device.

"Please lower your voice to a whisper if you'd be so kind."
She'd tell the woman closing her eyes for a moment taking a breath she'd nod to herself happy in her current set up.

"My majors have not yet been choosen. I was told to wait until my second year to decide on them exactly and take general courses for the time being I plan to get a master's so it will take a bit longer here than most."

Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:57 am

The woman did not seem to want to shake Shai as much as she seemed in a rush. She followed the girl inside of the gym, admiring the emptiness of the bleachers after class had let out. She saw few students file out of the locker room, mostly Freshmen uncomfortable with showering in front of other girls.

Shai watched, intrigued as the woman produced the small recorder. She was expecting to hear the woman reply a lecture of some sort, but instead Shai waited near the bleachers as the woman positioned the recorder on the wall just outside the shower room. She gave the woman a rather curious glance as she reproached Shai, explaining her major was yet to be decided.

“I see, I’m pursuing a masters as well, it’s a lot of work but it’s well worth it,” She started a bit awkwardly, the curiosity obviously evident in her appearance. “What’s with the mic?” She whispered nodding towards the device pinned against the wall, brushing some of her stray locks from her face.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:13 am
Profile YIM

She paused for a moment eyes closed just pondering how to best answer Shai's question. she thought of no way to say it without sounding a bit odd to the woman but, that was of no real concern to Kard; she was naturally odd.
"If you must know; the mic is sensitive enough to pick up any sounds from within the shower itself. If lucky I'll get a few orgasmic moans from within, be able to isolate them and study any similiarities between them."

blunt, she wasn't shy about being honest about her 'family buisness' which is truly what this odd study on sexuality had always been.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:38 am

Shai instantly recognized the look Kard had on her docile features as she considered the question Shai had posed. It was one the scientist often had when considering the best explanation. Shai leaned back against the bleachers and waited patiently, the response was hardly what she’d expected.

If Shai was shocked or surprised she did well to hide it. She nodded sharply once or twice, running her tongue over her teeth as she gazed over her shoulder towards the locker room.

“I can recognize observation when I see it.” She said at last, believing she was handling the odd choice of study rather well. More deviant thoughts started to enter the young student’s mind as she considered the possibilities of such a study.

“Though, in most cases the best way to observe is to get in there and be a part of it.” She offered with a light shrug of her shoulders. “Offers you a first hand perspective you could say.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:53 am
Profile YIM

"While I do respect that view of study. I have been told many times to never become involved with my subjects in any way lest I start to care about their privacy or feelings about my work."

she would say with a stone cold gaze upon the woman with which she spoke. She lifted her recorder and looked over towards the shower as sound of water hitting tle silenced. she'd curse under her breath eye closed as she'd pull on the cable of the mic and wrap it about the recorder.

"The damned teacher... he kept the class going for ten minutes longer than he should have."

she'd say pocketing the device and standing looking at her watch then at Shai.

"Hmmm... five hours until my next research stop..."
she sounded obviously upset as shestood tthere tapping her foot on the ground.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:03 am

Shai tilted her head slightly as the woman explained her point of view on a first person perspective, offering a soft nod while she watched the woman stare fixated towards the recorder she’d mounted. Shai silently checked the small silver wristwatch she had on, knowing enough about the school schedule to understand that the showering girls were usually done about this time. As the woman started to pack her things, Shai hopped wistfully from her seat at the bleachers, her sneakers hitting the gym floor with a soft thud.

She lightly crossed her arms and regarded the dark-haired girl, hardly able to help her gaze as they wandered up the length of her slender legs. She nodded her head again slightly as Kard checked her own watch and made several muttered comments.

“Yeah he does that occasionally, likes to blab on.” Shai said with a soft smile, a slight inspiration coming into the makes as Shai watched the irritated woman.

“I was thinking, I’ve always been one to encourage research. It builds character,” Shai said with a slight shrug, before her eyes rested on the recorder. “And I don’t think you’re going to get much out of that.” She added with a flick of her wrist towards the recorder.

“You’ve got some time to kill it seems, why not do a study first hand with a willing guinea pig and see what results you get? It’s an experiment on it’s own, and worst case scenario you decide you don’t like it.” Shai offered with a light-hearted chuckle.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:34 am
Profile YIM

Kard looked at shai oddly for a few moments before shrugging. She had little interest in participating in the act she studied truth be told despite knowing the pleasure it brought most women and even more so being that she didn't quite find other women attractive, then she didn't find men attractive either; she was an odd person certainly almost inhuman save for the fact she was born one.

"A willing subject, It would be foolish to refuse however I admit it's odd that you would do such a thing."

((forgive the writer's block))

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 am

Shai noted the rather curious look that crossed over Kard’s beautiful features. She seemed a little uptight, perhaps too serious about her work to enjoy the fruits of her labor. It was something about this nonchalant attitude that only stirred a determination in Shai; A determination to give this woman some serious release.

“I hardly see it as odd, Kard,” Shai said. Her tone wasn’t defensive, but almost amused. “To be honest, I’m interested in your work. I understand how frustrating it is when you lose valuable data. From one researcher to another, I’d like to help. You need a control for your research and I’d like to offer myself as one.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:16 am
Profile YIM

she offered a sage nod as she'd move now instead of out of the lockers to the door outside the stalls.
"Since you're willing to be my control... disrobe enter turn on the water and being masturbating if you would be so kind, and do keep the stall open. I hear results are better when the subject feel like they may get caught by an unknown body."

she seemed to speak without a hint of interest in seeing the woman before her naked and this could probably be taken two ways. Kard herself didn't take a shower outside of her dorm room; where she had managed to get one of the few 'functioning' solo showers.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:33 am

Shai offered a complacent smile as the tender young researched finally began to see the light of the proposition Shai had made. She nodded cheerfully as the woman began walking, Shai eagerly following the woman towards the locker room. As they entered the succulent scent of steam and aromatic perfumes permeated the thick air, already easing the young, snowy-haired scientist’s nerves. Shai blinked a few times at the command, a little disappointed that Kard would not be joining her in the shower.

”Soon enough.” Shai thought gingerly to herself as she unbuttoned her blouse, allowing it to slide off of her creamy shoulders and crumple to the floor in a heap. It seemed Shai was anything but what her name implied. She carelessly undid her skirt, the flimsy material sliding effortlessly down her shapely legs. She stepped out of the clothing pile she’d made, already beginning the short journey towards the shower stall, skillfully unhooking her bra and stepping out of her lace panties. Her taut bottom jiggled pleasantly with the subtle sway of her hips as she entered one of the stalls.

“Alright then.” She called back to Kard, pulling the shower knob and allowing the water to heat. She then began the task of twirling her long, silken locks pulling the white tresses into a tight bun on the top of her head. The task did not take long; Shai had the skill of years of performing the duty. She stepped under the pleasant stream, moaning pleasantly in approval as the hot liquid pelted against her bare, full breasts, streaming down her nubile body.

She felt a tinge of excitement as her hands started to roam the length of her arms, silently finding the lush orbs at her chest. She gently kneaded the flesh, having no qualms about allowing herself to be vocal- it was for the sake of science.

”Yes, science, right.” She thought deviously to herself, allowing a lucid moan to escape her pale pink lips as her fingertips lightly tweaked at her hardening nipples.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:12 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next