View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Way You Move [Anna] 

Post The Way You Move [Anna]
Shai had avoided the beach for several weeks, hardly wishing to relive the horrors of the dragon that had captured her off guard. Pan seemed to be taking Shai’s promotion in stride, lolling lazily around the penthouse and nuzzling within the silk sheets as though he could feel their smooth texture. He’d urged her on several occasions to relax, that she was way overburdened with her new position as well as her independent studies. After several arguments the Head Girl finally agreed, besides she’d noticed that a calm had settled over her since Stormbringer had promoted her. Attacks seemed to be far and few in between.

Shai wandered down the beaten path towards the beaches, toting a towel and a small bag under one arm. Lavender shaded glasses adorned her docile face, her full lips slightly parted as she took in the scents of spring. She’d worn her navy blue bikini top, covering her rather shapely breasts; tight black shorts adorned her full derriere that jiggled pleasantly as she walked.

The student’s feet soon found the bleach white sand, a rather disapproving look crossing the student’s features as she noted the sun high over head. She was not one of those lucky girl’s who tanned, but rather she burned and looked more akin to a tomato opposed to anything considered sexy. Still, the view of several students frolicking in the sands and water gave the Head Girl a semblance of safety. She wandered down the beach, hardly stopping her gait until she found a small cluster of trees that offered a good pool of shade. Satisfied the girl unraveled her towel and laid upon it, her hand running through the locks at the crown of her head to brush her snowy locks out of her face.

She maneuvered her way out of her shorts and set them inside of her bag, a matching navy blue bottom clinging to her hips. She produced a bottle of sunblock and started massage the lotion into her skin, her vigilant eyes watching the students for any discrepancies she could note.

“Oh stop it Shai,” She muttered to herself, “Even when you’re relaxing you’re working.” She sighed rolling her eyes and leaning back on her elbows.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Way You Move [Anna]
All the shit this school had to offer couldn't ruin Anna's mood today. She'd decided well before going to bed that she'd be skipping out on classes, flush with excitement over the nearby beach. She'd swam frequently as a kid, hit up the Y pools every week, but she'd never seen a beach, and after running away from home, rarely found the opportunity to dive in a pool. So she didn't have a swimsuit coming back to school. While the other girls bustled to class, she was checking herself out in the school-issued swimsuit. Tacky. No way was she wearing that. After long deliberation, she squeezed herself into a pair of tight bicycle shorts, a little tank top, her gym clothes. Barefoot, she slipped out of the dorms, steering her way along back paths, avoiding the girls and teachers milling to class, until she found a little nook of trees along the beach.

For a while she was happy there, sprawled out in the copse of trees on a big fluffy towel. After insuring the area was secluded, she slipped down to black bra and panties, rubbed down with oil. But she could only hold the excitement back so long, staring at that crystal blue water. And by the time girls were starting second period, she'd slipped out of her underwear as well, making a break for the beach. Toes splashed in salt water, thicker, so different than the community pool water she was used to, so much cleaner. She dove into the water, blissful, free, alone with the nature around her.

And then she lost track of time.

Classes are out by the time she wakes up, the sea water baked out of her skin, sprawled out on outcrop of rock a ways from the shore. Soft skin glistens bronze, tempered just faintly by the red of baked burn. Lazily, slowly she wakes, fingers comfortably between her legs, stroking the fine fur of her triangle. Her eyes rest at half-lid, content smile stretched across her lips. Pink nipples point towards the sun, the skin surrounding it a light toned copper. As she slowly drifts to reality, she realizes she's not alone. Girls drift along the sea at a distance. But she's not terribly concerned. She pushes to her knees, slowly lifting into a sky-reaching stretch. Eyes take in the horizon, spotting her towel in the distance, clothes neatly folded atop it, where another girl's apparently set up camp herself.

Fine for now. She seats herself on the edge of the rock, toes swishing through warm, lapping water, lean frame visible from the beach. She plucks a crumpled pack of cigarettes from beside her, wrapped in cellophane, snags one of the last free cigarettes, strokes it to life. She'll head back to shore after.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:01 am

Shai’s eyes continued to scan the beach, lingering curtly on the forms of the young women that played carelessly in the sands. She envied some of them, most of them who were lucky enough to have fallen into the percentile of students that would never be attacked. The student’s weren’t chosen at random, they were all approved. It felt odd to Shai, with her immaculate memory having known the names of most of the girl’s frolicking in the beach. Knowledge had its perks, access to the database had its advantages, but it only seemed to feed the bitterness and resentment that blossomed in her heart. The emotional part of the nigh-albino girl would have rather remained blissfully ignorant to the workings of the island, the scientist in her was grateful to her Head Master for choosing her.

Absently Shai’s gaze fell to a small pile of clothes resting on a towel nearby that she hadn’t noticed before. It normally wouldn’t have struck her as odd, but the fact that pair of lacey black panties along with a matching bra was evident in the pile, unconsciously put Shai on alert. Then her eyes caught sight of a beauty resting on a rather large rock just off shore, pulling her immediately from her contemplations. It also explained the rather odd discarded articles as she saw two shapely breasts off in the distance.

Her eye sight was great, and even Shai could detect the silent pillars of smoke that rose from the rock. She sat forward, resting her elbows on her knee’s as she observed the girl. She couldn’t recall her name, or even her face but that was questionable given the distance. Her immediate instinct was to leave her post and drag the girl back to her penthouse and administer punishment- or perhaps she could send the miscreant to Alucard? Either way the student noticed that her limbs, which had been so tense before her coming here, were at complete ease.

“Fuck it, I’m off duty.” She said falling back on her elbows and crossing her legs, allowing her foot to bounce pleasantly. “Besides, that’s Prefect shit.” She said to herself crossing her arms beneath her head and allowing her eyes to fall closed. If her instinct was right, she knew she’d be seeing the girl soon enough anyway.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 am
Profile YIM

Is that girl staring at her? Nose wrinkled, she peers right back for a while, then loses interest. Finally, she flicks the stray butt into the ocean, lifts back to her feet. Hands move to her temples, smoothing back salt-sticky hair. Eyes skim the surface of the ocean idly, wandering over the girls, smiling when they look back, comfortably at ease, nude in the bright sun. It radiates her back, bringing a glisten to bronze skin, the faint ache of overexposure merely exhilirating at this moment. Nothing's ruining her day today. She tucks the pack into her mouth, clenched between teeth like a gag. Body raises to one final stretch, arms held together above her head, ample breasts jiggling with a healthy bounce.

She jacknifes into the water, back a delicious curve - perfect round bottom raised high in the air, a smooth splash into the water. Casually she swims towards shore, occassionally stopping briefly to tread water, making conversation with girls here or there, body bobbing visibly beneath the crystal surface of the water. Eventually she shores, dropping the pack into her palm, swaying her way up the beach. Toes squirm in powder sand, breathing easy, skin jeweled with glimmer from ocean and sun. Shai gets a half-apologetic smile as she walks past. Eyes briefly rove over her. She tosses the crumpled pack with the rest of her things before reaching for her clothes.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:15 am

So it seemed that Shai was correct with her presumptions. No longer than ten minutes later did she observe the indecently nude girl hop off from her perch on the rock just off shore and begin her swim back towards the beach. Shai’s foot twirled with nonchalance, her light gray gaze watching from the corner of her eye as the woman mingled with the students on the beach. It seemed she was not shy in her appearance, though there was no reason for her to be with such and impressive pair of breasts, Shai mused.

Shai couldn’t help but stare as the girl made the transition from water to beach, the ocean spray dripping from her creamy flesh, now hued with a golden radiance that made each sway of her shapely hips a spectacle to behold as she neared the Head Girl.

Shai allowed her eyes to fall closed as the girl neared, returning the soft smile with one of her own as she shifted her toned body on the towel. The day was pleasantly warm, and the scientist pleasantly cool beneath her modest amount of shade that made her seem so much whiter than she really was, with an almost translucent hue to her pale flesh. She lazily lolled her head towards the curious girl, observing her facial features with a more calculative eye. No, she didn’t know her, and that unsettled the Head Girl. Her eyes fell to the crumpled pack of smokes and a soft, cocky smile spread on her lips.

“You should really be careful with those,” Shai said rather dismissively, almost as if she were bored. “Head Girl or Prefect catches you with that, you’re toast,” She commented peeking out at Anna with one eye. “Though you don’t really strike me as the type who cares whether or not you get detention.” She said with a friendly smile.

“Shai Tanaka,” She said, rolling over onto her side and offering her hand to the girl. There was a platinum gleam on Shai's back, twelve ornately designed hoops peirced through the flesh of her back, six on either side. A sapphire blue ribbon corsetting the design.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 am
Profile YIM

She bends over to reach for her towel, smiling sidelong. Water dribbles down her firm breasts, lingering at the tips of brown nipples before trickling to the sand at her feet. She wraps herself in the big, soft towel as she sinks to a seat. Her head turned Shai's way. Right leg extended, wiggling, sandy toes pointed to the beach, she rubs the towel up the length of her thigh, drying herself to the toes. She's comfortable in the nude, but not flaunting. A grin continuously creeps to the corners of her lips, unable to hide her pleasure of this situation, white beach, blue water. Eyes settle on Shai's body, not leering but attentive, as she dries herself. "I've got free housing, steady meals, no men for miles and miles. Detention's nothing." Swapping the right for the left leg, kicked in the air like a prone chorus girl, round behind a-wiggle in the sand. "And anyway, I'm a grown woman. If I want to kill my lungs in my own free time, that's my business, not anyone else's. I could be doing a lot worse." She knows all about that, firsthand.

"Anna Lenox." She slides her palm into Shai's grip; the towel worked up now, scrubbing the snuggly softness through her locks. Damp caramel hair falls to her shoulders in curls. She withdraws from the hand shake to take grip on the towel's other corner, tugging it over her shoulders like a shawl. She settles back to a lounge, wiggling up until her rear settles on the towel, weight propped to one elbow. Toes wiggle in powder as she catches the glimmer of metal. Her neck arches forward, lapping in the length of Shai's fair body, incorporeal nearly, svelte little phantom. Eyes widen a little, vaguely leaning over Shai as she takes in the network of piercings along her back, the swish of ribbon. "Cool corset. Does it hurt?"

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:13 am

“Anna Lenox,” Shai mused to herself, her positioning shifting to that of lying on her stomach, kicking her legs lazily in the air and propping herself up on her elbows. The Head Girl now had a name to the face. She watched with little more than acceptable interest as the girl went through her drying process, and Shai’s eyes started to wander to more, racy parts of the woman’s body before shifting back towards the other women on the beach.

The scientist’s attention was perked at the mention of her piercings, which had seemed to become a part of Shai by the time. She glanced over her shoulder, taking in the view of her own backside and the corsetry.

“It did at first, not so much anymore.” Shai commented before turning back towards Anna and offering a curt smile. She watched Anna’s eyes as they roamed over her back, more than once matching the curled smiles that Anna had displayed earlier. Out of the corner of Shai’s eye she took note of several girl’s leaving the beach, which caused her to glance behind her shoulder, watching the sun as it seemed to set the beach waters on fire while it set. Shai judged that it was around five-thirty.

“So I’m guessing your new here Anna?” Shai said with assured certainty. “Chosen a major yet?”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 am
Profile YIM

She smiles knowingly as Shai looks her over, eyes trailing the soft curve of her back, piqueing at the juicy round rise of her ass, before obligingly turning her eyes away, giving the other girl the discretion to look. She stretches her legs into the air before settling them back out in the sand, crossed at the ankles, legs closed and hidden but for a brief trail of silky fur disappearing between her thighs. She drops her head into her carpet of hair, hands folded behind her skull, cheek turned into the sand to lazily watch Shai as they talked. "I hear they get infected easy. All the girls I've known who've had that have been big into the whole fetish thing...." sentence drifting unfinished, as if curious about the answer, but knowing that the question isn't exactly appropriate. Lips twitch playfully.

"I'm a few days on campus, yeah. Figuring I'll major in art, but I've got to get these prereqs out of the way first." Eyes lifting up to the red sun, dusk painting the sky in bruised purples. Bruised. Instinctively she reaches for her pack, shaking a free one out, offering the pack over to Shai. Her voice acquires distance. "Probably won't matter though. I've missed a few years."

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:43 am

Shai nods, listening with more than piqued interest in Anna’s collegiate affairs. There she was, working again. Shai sighed dismissively and turned back towards the girl who was lazily lounging still quite naked to Shai’s pleasure. She seemed to retain her interest in the girl’s body quite well with the discipline only known to those who had been around the block more than a few times.

Shai’s mind drifted back towards Anna’s comment about her piercing, a light grimace crossing her features as she remember the Head Master shoving the rings through her sensitive skin.

“They don’t get infected if they’re taken good care of. Perhaps there is some fetish appeal to it, but you can’t say it doesn’t look good with the bikini.” She joked. She shook her head lightly, her eyes lingering on the group of girls leaving the beach, one of which who casually threw a pop can in the sand.

”Amber Gillenwater, I’ll have to remember that.” Shai thought amused to herself before turning over on her side to face the girl. To her surprise she was confronted with the pack of smokes, but eagerly took one.

“Haven’t had one of these since…” Shai immediately cut her sentence short as she recalled her time with Josh. She wasn’t allowed to think of him anymore, she had a new master now. “Since I was in High School. I see you’re running low though.” Shai said taking up the lighter offered and breathing the cigarette to life. She inhaled sharply, reveling in the pleasant calm that enveloped her body before exhaling a soft pillar of smoke.

“They may be banned at such a prestigious school,” The scientist said with evident sarcasm with regards to the University. “But if you know where to look you can always find things.” She added with a sly wink taking another drag.

“The school’s really designed for you to succeed though,” Shai said touching back on the point of Anna’s major. “If you’ve got a knack for art I’m sure there’s a good scholarship in it for you, free tutoring, shit like that.” Shai said with an exhale.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:59 am
Profile YIM

Her nose wrinkled as she drags off the smoke. "I was going to say it looks painful," letting rings of smoke drift off to the ozone. She turns on her side to face Shai, lounging on an elbow. The pressures of the new school bear down on her mind now, but she tries to push it away. Head shaking, bangs tumble into her eyes. The towel clings suggestively to her ample breasts, body in curved profile, foot sliding up the side of one shin to smooth out an inch, opening her legs briefly before her sex disappears between her thighs again. Dark eyes don't rest on Shai's body, but rather on her eyes now, gauging her, how carefully she seems to be pumping Anna for information, the sharp snap of her eyes in the direction of the wayward litterbug. "And I was thinking, it's really a tragedy to get dressed in that sexy bikini and not even dip a foot in the water.... But I guess it's getting dark, and there's always the chance of infection..." She lets the topic fade away as the two girls fade increasingly to shadows in the white sand. "As for tutoring and all that. Hell, I'm from Seattle, girl. All they've got is artists. Streets of Fremont are the best art school you'll ever find."

"Unless you've just been out here to girl-watch..." lingering with a mischevious smile. There's a barely felt double-edge to that sentence from cautious Anna. She turns the cigarette over in her fingers, musing. "Yeah. I bet there's all sorts of contraband around. Almost like prison - the smuggled substances, the way all these girls look at you, the attitude of the administration," but said with a lilt, shrugged off as idle amusement.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 am

Shai stretched lazily on her towel, extending her lithe form for a few moments before falling back into a relaxed position on her side, her hand that had the cigarette poised between her fingertips rested lightly on her hip. She took a moment to look back at her piercings for several moments before setting her icy blue gaze on Anna’s face. If there was any indication that Shai had seen Anna’s rather racy view of her delicate folds, it didn’t show in the girl’s docile features.

“I prefer to do my swimming at night, I won’t turn into a tomato that way.” She said with a tender smile before taking a drag off of the cigarette. As she exhaled slowly her fingers traced the contours of her lips. She didn’t fail to catch the hint of suggestion in Anna’s inquiry, or comment rather and it only seemed to provoke a cool smile from Shai.

“Girl watch,” Shai mused for a few moments, her gaze shifting back towards the departing women who were just now fading out of view. “You could say that.” Shai added revealing less than a glimpse of to who she was. Shai was relieved in a sense. She had admired Anna from afar, and so it seemed through the troublesome woman’s silent suggestions that Shai would not have to work incessantly hard to obtain her. She let the conversation on the particular topic end there, and immediately averted the conversation.

“The Administration really doesn’t seem to care if you ask me.” Shai continued off of Anna’s inflections. “Sure every now and again you hear about girls getting busted for making some crap wine, but all that’s really done about it is a slap on the wrist and the girl’s get sent off to detention. They never really seem to actually fix the problem. Ah well, only adds character and the whole danger underground contraband element to the school- whatever makes ‘em money.” She said with a shrug and another careless drag from her cigarette.

“Besides College is the opportunity for new experiences and exploration. There’s always going to be rules, but what’s the fun unless you break them sometimes.” A deviant glimmer shone in her eyes. “If anything its job security for those Prefects.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]