View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Second first impressions(Diana) 

Post Second first impressions(Diana)
The day was quiet as Darwin walked through the halls into the commonrooms in her usual clothes though with her natural gray hair and eyes for once instead of one of her altered colors. A sigh escapped her lips as she sat on a couch in the room.

"What a day... I'm glad to have a little alone time finally... my room is guarded like a damned rock concert's band entrance."

she muttered leaning back glancing behind her not sure if anyone had followed her, but thus far it seemed clear.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:30 am

Post Re: Second first impressions(Diana)
Diana felt today would be a good day, this single thought keeping Lucia at bay, for once... She was happily walking through the corridor, and she started walking through the common room, when she noticed someone lying on a couch. It turned out that this certain person was one that she hadn't seen in some time. It came as a shock, she had thought that this certain person had vanished from the face of the earth.

"Darwin!!" She smiled happily, practically running over to her old friend.
There was someone talking to her in her head. 'don't get your hopes up Diana...' It was Lucia, but apparently, Diana didn't seem to care.

She get on the couch and pulled Darwin into a hug. "I thought you left or died or something, where have you been?" She asked, pulling away to sit on the opposite end of the couch.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:50 am

Darwin blinked eyes slightly wide as she was pulled into a hug by this seemingly random woman.

she knows my name...

Darwin thought looking at diana for a few moments trying to pull something from her blanked out memory to no avail.

"I'm not sure where I've been rather than in my dorm room 526. You know me but... I'm afraid I don't know you."

she sighed scratching her forehead a little nervously.

"I'm afraid a great deal of my memories sort of... vanished."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:58 am

These words came as quite a shock to the young woman. Darwin had been one of her best friends, and a very, very close one at that. "Y...you mean your don't remember anything that happened?" Diana seemed a little upset with this. Had all that meant nothing now?

'I told you Diana...'

Though even now Diana still wasn't listening to that little voice in her head. Now wasn't a time to let her take over. She wondered calmly in her head about how this could of come about.

"So you can't remember anything..."

She still seemed to be coming to terms with the fact her old friend may be gone forever.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:08 am

"Well... no not exactly nothing... I'm happier to see you than other people I've seen since I woke up in the infirmary... if that means anything."

She smiled slightly looking at Diana trying to remember anything she could about the girl but, nothing beyond this twinge of emotion came to her.

"I do get the feeling you know I'm a girl right?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:15 am

"Of course it does"

Diana was sitting at her end of the couch, wondering how she would cope with this properly. It wasn't the kind of situation that called for Lucia, so for the moment, that little voice in her head was completely silent. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair.

"You used to be my closest friend. Were were dorm mates actually. And then... well, I fell asleep one night and you were gone. I've been worried about you Darwin."

She admitted this rather easily, so there wasn't a doubt that she wasn't lying about any of this, though it may sound a bit strange and all to Darwin.

"And yes, I do know your a girl"

She finished, deep in thought.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:25 am

Darwin blinked slightly listening to diana's words smiling slightly.

so I did have a close friend...
"We were roommates? hmmm... then would you know where my things are then? All I was given were my uniforms these & a red skirt and black blouse. I feel like I had more things than just that."

She was quite happy to remeet someone whom had actually been a good friend unlike the occasional aquaintences.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:32 am

"I haven't gotten a new room mate since you left, so it should all be back in the dorm. Well I haven't touched it"

Diana was rather astonished at how willing Darwin was to accept all this, though it was good especially for Diana. She smiling back to Darwin for a second. "Yes everything that you had is still in your room, I'm positive."

Though the only reason she wouldn't know if it was in there is because she hadn't been in that room since Darwin had gone missing like she had. It was rather nice knowing that she might get her old friend back, as long as she didn't scare her off.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:37 am

"Do feel free to lead the way... oh dear forgive4 me I don't know your name anylonger... SDorry It must be a bit of a heartache to know a close friend doesn't remember you."

She wiped a hand across her forehead as she looked to diana for guidence of any sort.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:42 am

"Ok then sure, and My names Diana by the way"

With a smile she stood from the couch and took Darwin's hand. And began to lead her away from the common room. Then Lucia began speaking again. ' Tell her about me Diana... its better to tell her now then later you know' She shook her head, and continued walking up the corridor and up a flight of stairs.

((Bah... short post ><))

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:45 am

"Diana, I love the name..."

She smiled shaking her head as her leg stung slightly as usual. The runes often burned and this was no exception.

Dear dear Diana, our heart has returned...

The voice told her; this voice was the living embodyment of all the important memories that had been lost; the others and the negative ones had been wiped out completely.

"what was I like when you knew me?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:04 am

"Well, you liked dressing up in drag, music... and erm... yeah well I can't remember to much of it actually, but I'm sure you haven't change that much."

Diana didn't seem to want to say anything about how far they had really gotten into their relationship with each other. Because most likely, if she told her about what they had done before she had left, if she was anything like the old Darwin, she would probably never talk to Diana again. Even if this wouldn't actually happen, she decided that it was better not to say anything.

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:22 am

"Well, I certainly still enjoy the drag, and music haha! Good to know I haven't changed too much dear!"

She exclaimed a bit differently than the darwin Diana had known would have; she seemed much more cheerful actually. perhaps a good change at the least. The weight that had been on her soul was gone well... mostly.

"What else can you tell me love? You don't mind me calling you that do you? It's become a bit of a habit to call people either dear or love since i woke up."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:26 am

Darwin was... different, but this was in a good way. Which change usually wasn't. "Well, before you weren't so cheerful all the time. I can't remember why though... But this is a good thing... isn't it?"

She didn't seem so sure of everything anymore, they took a left turn and down a corridor, all the way to the end. She let go of Darwin for a bit while she searched all of her pockets for a key. The number on the door had seemed to have fallen off though. This is how she remembered which one it was.

"And you didn't call people Love and Dear all the time. But I don't really mind at all"

~Diana Collier~

Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:48 am

"Oh? Hmm, can't imagine not doing it nor being less cheerful. Would hate to be a depressed woman who couldn't enjoy life now & then. I guess it is a good thing to have changed a little. Guess that's why these things happen sometimes right?"

Again Darwin smiled looking at the door that seemed to be missing the room number. She hummed to herself now as she looked over the woman whom was being so nice to her. there was no reason for her to act like this had they not known eachother in the past. It was a good feeling to have a friend that had known her.

"Glad you don't mind the changes so far love."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next