View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Michelle's First Encounter (For Diana) 

Post Michelle's First Encounter (For Diana)
Michelle, after a long day of classes, decided that she needed to go for a swim. It helped keep her muscles in shape to take on the "monsters that she'd seen or heard nothing from, but had heard the rumors from other students.

"IF there are monsters here, I need to be at my peak to fight them." She thought to herself, walking into the pool area, carrying her ruby red colored bag, her crimson towel hanging out of it.

Michelle had always been proud of her body. Growing up with a military father and a dancer for a mother, she learned the importance of good fitness.

Unbuttoning her uniform shirt, which was very cramped around her bust, reveals a black bikini top, and her flat, attractive stomach. She folded the shirt neatly and put it into her bag. Sliding the skirt down her slender, tone legs revealing her small black bikini bottom, her perfectly round ass, poking out of either side of that part of the swimsuit.

After a few stretches, she dives into the pool, getting started with a few slow laps to get warmed up before her usual workout. Michelle always found swimming to be a relaxing activity. She had been scoping out a lot of the girls at the school and she had her eyes set on two of them so far. She had invited one of them to join her this afternoon.

As the door opened, Michelle looked over in anticipation to see who had come to join her.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Post Re: Michelle's First Encounter (For Diana)
After returning to her room, Diana had found a neatly folded note with very intricate hand writing on it. It was from the girl that she had caught staring at her in English class. The pretty ginger, she had nicknamed her. In her mind, of course. Diana was far too shy to actually say something like that aloud. Secretly, she felt flattered that the girl would stare at her the way she did. When she read the invitation to come to the swimming pool, Diana felt compelled to go. The thought that it could be a possible monster ambush didn't even cross the woman's mind.

When she stepped into the swimming pool, finding the gorgeous Michelle swimming laps in a suggestive swim suit. Diana was definitely impressed. The well formed girl gazed back at Diana and she blushed softly in reply. Placing the blue bag she was carrying down beside the red one already set down, Diana then began to remove her own clothing. Her uniform shirt, then her ridiculously short skirt. All that was left on her well formed body was a sky blue bikini top, hugging her well formed breasts and a matching bikini bottom, enveloping her rounded bosom.

Stepping up to the edge of the pool, Diana shyly smiled and timidly waved at Michelle before diving into the water herself, catching up to her and then swimming alongside the redhead at the same speed. "Hey, thanks for the invite. Haven't been swimming in weeks." The truth was that the last time she had come to this pool, a giant slug had latched onto her back and sensually abused her.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Watching Diana take her clothes off brought a tint of red to Michelle's face. She found herself admiring the blondes shapely body as she stopped swimming, treading water until she dove into the water.

When Diana dove into the warm pool and began swimming beside her, she introduced herself.

"I'm Michelle. Glad you could make it today."

She had to curb her instinct to flirt, but she always had a thing for blondes. If Diana flirted, Michelle would be putty in her hands.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:04 pm

Diana smiled softly at Michelle and giggled softly. "How could I resist a pretty face like yours?" Diana smiled mischievously and turned to swim away, practically taunting Michelle to chase her.

As Diana swam, she teasingly turned over and began to use the breast stroke. If Michelle was watching, then she'd see Diana's cleavage poking out of the water and beyond the valley of skin she'd see Diana's face, blushing softly but smiling nonetheless.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:32 pm

"Dang, she started flirting quick! She's too cute. I gotta have her."

Diana turning over onto her back, showing off her cleavage, her firm breasts poking out of the water, doing the breaststroke. This caused Michelle to blush a little more as she swam after the beautiful blonde.

When she caught up to Diana, she was faced with another problem...She had to resist the urge to grab the soft looking breasts of the fellow swimmer. Tact was definitely in order here as she spoke in between breaths.

"You're so pretty. You must take good care of your body." She immediately blushed cherry red, realizing the implications of what she just said. She wanted to flirt, yes...but not so openly...certainly not yet.

Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:00 pm

Diana's mouth rounded into a small "o" and she blushed deeply, her face feeling like it was mere inches away from a blasting furnace. She stopped swimming and started to tread water, looking Michelle in the face, staring into her lustrous eyes. "Th-thank you... I try, but... it's been getting harder with the school work. Almost time for exams and all that. They're only three weeks away. But I don't think you should worry your pretty little head about it. You seem pretty well set about the whole Shakespeare thing in English to me." Diana smiled softly, trying to show Michelle that the compliment was no accident. Winking slyly, Diana returned to her breast stroke, moving through the water seemingly effortlessly.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:16 am

"She thinks I'm pretty?! Invite her to your room!" Her mind screamed at her.

Michelle blushed a little more at the compliment given to her by Diana.

"I-I'd be willing...to help you if you need it. No offense, but you looked kinda spaced out during English today. You can come up to my room and we can study."

She surely did not have studying on her mind when she invited Diana to her room. The only thing she wanted to study was Diana's delicious looking body. She couldn't take her eyes off of her body. It was entrancing. Her hand "accidentally" grazed Diana's side as she stroked.

"Her skin is so soft!"

"So, how about it? Wanna go back to my room?"

They reached the far end of the pool and Michelle climbed the ladder slowly, obviously flirting, showing her beautiful rounded and curved ass to Diana.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:26 am

Diana blushed again as she felt soft skin touch her own. As Michelle climbed out of the water, Diana's eyes immediately went to the well-rounded and firm looking ass hanging in front of her face. Pulling herself out of the water almost immediately after Michelle, Diana stood up and squeezed her waist-long hair, wringing all of the water out of it. After she finished, she smiled at Michelle and walked over to her stuff. Diana quickly dried herself off and slipped a shirt and skirt over her swim suit.

"Alright, lets go. Lead the way. If you don't mind, I'd like to change in your room. It's a bit safer then the locker rooms, if you get my drift." Diana smiled at Michelle. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, Diana stepped closer to her new friend.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 am

"I understand...I think...Not really. But, I don't mind if you change in my room, Diana."

"She wants to change...in my room?! Yes!"

Michelle picked up her bag, dried herself to the point where she wasn't dripping wet, to keep herself from tripping. Stuffing the towel in the bag, she lead Diana towards the door, rocking her hips with every step.

"It's this way, Diana."

After they had made their way to Michelle's room having an interesting conversation about music and hobbies, Michelle unlocked the door, opening it for her.

"After you. It's polite to invite guests in first." She extends her hand outwards flamboyantly, accidentally grazing her breast ever so slightly.

When Diana entered the room, Michelle quickly followed, a warm feeling beginning to rise inside of her. She knew that she was at Diana's mercy now...

Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:59 am

When Diana stepped into the room, she felt a certain air of dominance ripple over her. She looked down at the blushing girl standing beside her, her hands kneaded together. Diana suddenly felt realization fall over her. This girl... Diana knew what she wanted. It was almost like magic, but it's like she could intimately feel her desires. And they served to manipulate her own. "Come on, if we change together, it'll be faster and we can get to... Uhm, studying, faster." Diana smiled mischievously, showing her understanding of the current situation. Diana decided to lead by example, sliding off the shirt that she had put over her swim suit.

((How about we get a little role playing going on in this role play? :lol:

I had sort of a "sex slave" kind of thing in my mind...))

Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:06 am

(Sure. We can do that later on. PM me the ideas you got. Let's try this for now.)

Michelle knew that Diana wanted the same thing she did, so when Diana pulled her shirt over her head, her sky blue bikini top all there was between Diana's breasts and Michelle's fingers. As soon as Diana finished taking her shirt off, Michelle began walking towards her, undoing her red bikini top, letting it fall to the floor as she approached, rocking her hips from side to side gently.

As Michelle got to arms reach of Diana, she put her arms around her waist, pulling Diana's body to her own, the bikini top the only thing keeping the nipples from playing with each other as Michelle slowly closed the distance between the lips of the two women. It was unusual for her to be like this, but this is how she felt.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:44 am

Diana allowed herself to be pulled into the embrace and returned it herself. She wrapped her own arms around the lower portion of Michelle's back, resting them mere inches away from her taught bottom.

Diana pushed her own lips to Michelle's, her left hand sliding down Michelle's back and resting on her firm ass. She squeezed it softly, her lips holding the kiss.

Diana's tongue began to push through her lips. Diana licked Michelle's lips as they kissed, as if asking, no, demanding access into her mouth.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Michelle felt Diana's embrace and she screened everything out but the kiss. Diana's tongue demanded access to her mouth, and she gave in instantly, giving Diana's tongue enough room to move in. Michelle's tongue welcomed the blondes.

The passion in Diana's kiss was heating Michelle up even more, arousal starting to set in as Michelle's hand slid down to Diana's ass, rubbing it softly, moaning softly into her mouth.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, gasping for breath.

"You kiss...so well...Diana."

Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Diana smiled and blushed even more deeply. "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself..." Diana breathed quickly before moving in for another passionate kiss. As she did, Diana reached behind Michelle and started to slide her swimsuit bottom down. Once again Diana's tongue groped into Michelle's mouth, giving Michelle's tongue a friendly embrace. A soft moan left Diana's lips.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 pm

As her bikini bottom was pulled down, Michelle gave more into the kiss, now pushing her tongue into Diana's mouth. Reaching into Diana's swimsuit, she began to massage the round, firm cheeks of her ass, pushing her breasts against the other half of Diana's bikini, the sky blue fabric being the only thing between the women's breasts.

Michelle was getting wet. She wanted this. She started pushing Diana back towards the bed gently, making sure Diana landed safe on the bed before kissing her neck gently.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next