View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Writhing South (Linnis) 

Post The Writhing South (Linnis)
It had only taken a week for Katie to fall behind the massive course load the school had thwapped her with. She wasn't normally this lax with her school work, but certain... circumstances... had kept her from completing a litany of things she should have really had done by this point. So there she sat...

In the dark...

In the middle of the common room...

Long after the smart girls had returned to their dorm...

Laptop balanced on one knee and a pair of heavy literature books resting on the other, she typed furiously, fingers skating over the keys as she edited her essay. Sweat beaded on her brow, her hair tied back in a messy bun and glasses balancing with precarious tilt on the tip of her nose. She wore a tight black ribbed tank-top and a pair of black silk pajama bottoms, comfortable in the near silence of the room.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:29 am

I wandered in, arriving late due to a lack-of-sex tryst. Turns out the girl wanted a shoulder to cry on, and I wasnt so heartless as to ask a sobbing girl for sex. But I happened upon a girl that looked like she needed it. Here, alone in the dark, was a girl feverishly typing away and performing an elaborate balancing act with books and a lap top that showed a decent amount of balancing skills.

"Hell's bells, as a friend of mine used to say," I said to the girl who seemed totally lost in stress and work, "Someone needs a break."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:46 am
Profile YIM

She laughs aloud at that, not taking her eyes from the screen as she continues to type, finishing up a page and hitting enter with a furious fervor to mark the start of a new paragraph. She turns from the bright rectangle of the screen, squinting at the dim light cast across the pages, grumbling to herself at her luck, caught up here, locked out of her room, working on this nonsense.

“I really wish I could take a break...” she says with a sigh, turning back to her keyboard, “If I could make it from the gymnasium to the dorm building without getting dragged back off into the woods, I could probably afford a break.”

“If I would've been willing to spend the night in a room with a door that won't lock, I could've taken a break.. but... that seemed like a bad idea, considering the circumstances...” she sighs heavily, just about ready to collapse head-first onto her keyboard.

“I'm sorry, I'm being rude,” she turns and offers a weak smile, obviously straining to keep from breaking down, “I'm Katie and, as you've probably guessed, I'm kinda new here.”

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:53 am

"Sounds like you at least met the locals," I laughed. I had taken off my light jacket while she was talking, leaving me in the light blue tank top and and darker blue skirt I enjoyed most. I reached out and took her hand, shaking it lightly, "Linnis Van Ryan, I'm... well, I've been around a while."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:57 am
Profile YIM

“Kaitlyn Dyer, if we're getting formal then,” she blushes with a smile taking the time to look this new girl up and down briefly, her hand trembling of its own accord as she takes another sip of the thermos of coffee at her side, putting it back into a large cooler, seeming to clink and jostle among the other contents.

“Yes, I've met the 'locals,'” she admits with a little twinge of regret in her voice, “They're the reason I have to spend the night out here. School had to replace the locks on my door, but fortunately misplaced the key to said locks, they said they'd have me a copy in the morning...”

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:02 am

"I'll keep you company, " I said with a friendly smile, looking her over as well. More modest chest thatn the kinds of girls I'd had recently, which was a huge plus, "On one condition." I felt a smile cross my lips as I paused for dramatic effect. God, I was an actor at heart. "I want you to put down the books and the laptop for a little while and relax. Take a course load off. Talk to me, relax with me, and be my roomie here for the night. Sound cool?"

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:06 am
Profile YIM

She bites down on her lower lip nervously, seriously considering passing up company for the evening for the opportunity to get this paper done. She'd heard what happened to girls sent to the basement and from what her English teacher had said, she was on the verge of that already.

“Promise I could work on it later tonight?” she asks a little desperately, not wanting to spend the night out here alone.

She sighs, saving with a few keystrokes and closing her laptop, her blush almost visible in the complete darkness as she opens it up again, flooding the room with a scant amount of light, feeling very embarrassed, “Sorry, and sure, I'm... well... I'm afraid of what might happen if I stay out here alone.”

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 am

"Good..." I make a face and tug at my tank top, "I hope you don't mind, I tend to sleep in the nude and want to change into my pajamas. I'm feeling kinda itchy," I had an itch all right.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:14 am
Profile YIM

Katie's blush deepened, if that was even possible. Her face looked like a mix between a redbeet and a stop sign. She stammers a little, shaking her head, "N-no, I don't mind, i-it's alright..."

Nibbling on her lower lip, she can't keep her eyes off of the slender girl, taking in every detail in the low-light as she watches this girl she'd just met slowly get undressed.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:19 am

I was teasing. It seemed almost as though I was giving her a subtle striptease, but so subtle that I might not have noticed. I took off my top and tossed it aside, lacking a bra, naturally. Then I shimmied out of my skirt and kicked it in her direction. My smooth, bare, and hairless skin was totally exposed and I breathed a few deep sighs of relief. I did feel more comfortable, and more horny. "Much better."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:26 am
Profile YIM

Katie could feel herself growing quite hot under the collar, tugging on the neck of her low-cut tank top, fanning herself a little as she nibbles on her lower lip, watching as the gorgeously slender girl strips completely naked. She shakes her head, trying to pull herself out of whatever fantasy world she'd slipped into and at least make an attempt at sentient conversation.

"So, how long have you been here?" she says, clearing her throat softly, obviously distracted.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:34 am

Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly, I said to myself, enjoying her reactions a lot. I decided to make things worse on her by doing some simple stretches in front of her, nothing special, just a simple routine intended ot relax. I answered ans I started, "I've been here a couple yuears, I think. I lose track of time."

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:38 am
Profile YIM

With a gulp and a nod, Katie begins to twiddle her fingers, rocking back and forth uneasily on her chair as she feels herself slowly growing hotter and hotter inside. She reaches into the bag again, taking another sip from the thermos of coffee, mentally logging every position Linnis takes up as future material for her fantasies when she had some time alone.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:42 am

"You look warm, honey," I said, putting my stretches on hold and walking a little closer, "You might want to take off a layer or two as well, might make you more comfortable." God, I was good. When I was being this fun, even I wanted to fuck me.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:45 am
Profile YIM

"I... I'm only wearing a layer or two..." she says softly, looking up to Linnis, obviously nervous. Ever since a nasty little event half-way through high school she had been plagued by image issues. She nibbles on her lower lip, casting her eyes down, conflicted in the mass of emotions and urges welling up in her chest.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next