View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Want to go home...(Zilva) 

Post Want to go home...(Zilva)
Raven whimpered slightly as she dragged herself through the empty hall of the dorm, hair disheveled, clothes stained & skirt cut in half over her arm, this of course didn't include the trail of dried blood that was unseen under her layers of clothing. She'd lost track of time completely during her attacks though it had at most been one day since she was last attacked. her book remained in her shorts pocket as she adjusted her glasses muttering to herself. Outside it was cloudy, a storm no doubt was gathering for a later date, perhaps later in the day or the next.

she dug in her pockets and found nothing offering a wince as she moved forward wiping a dried bit of crust from her face, she didn't want to think of what it had been at one point.

"Z...z...zil...va? are you there? need you to let me in..."

she sounded pathetic honestly as she knocked so softly.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:07 am

Post Re: Want to go home...(Zilva)
"Now then with this the weapon is complete.." Zilva smiled as she snapped the barrel in place on her new bomb launcher. As long as she didn't hit any spaceships...again, she rolled her eyes, it should work fine. She her a very sad voice outside and relived it was Raven. She bolted out of her chair throwing the door open. "Raven..my god what happened?" She pulled Raven close in a hug as the girl looke dlike she was about to cry. She kicked the door closed locking it to prevent anyone from entering.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:17 am

She offereda half hearted smile to Zilva stance weak body quivering for various reasons; pain, disgrace, humiliation, exhaustion. At zilva's question she looked to the floor eyes closed tears slipping from heavy lids.

"Raven..my god what happened?"

She took a breath.

"they... got me... twice... in one night..."

she stammered her cut skirt landing on the floor as she slumpped to her knees.

"Lost my...my virginity...twice..."

she paused hoping her roommate would understand what that meant and how painful that must have been.

Raven, magus of life

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:25 am

Zilva nodded as she lead her friend to the bed setting her down. She walked over tot he kitchen section of the room and began to boil some water for tea. She walked back sitting on the soft bed, bleh Zilva hated soft, and putting her arm around Raven. "Ok....who did this to you? As long as it's not Alucard I'll make them pay." Even if Zilva got raped she always made the monster pay dearly for it's fun The only thing Zilva did not understand is how she could have lost her virginity twice...she thought you could only do that once.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:31 am

the name Alucard made her cringe slightly and shake her head.
"That was...was one of them..."

she commented leaning against Zilva now crying into her shoulder.

"So...so dark... so vile... so disgusting..."

she quivered with each word the memories still flooding her mind, and they would be there forever unfortunately for Raven.

"And...and something called... Kakumaoh..."

she finished her book falling from her pocket turning to the first page. the runes shifted and the first rule of the magus and the first spell appeared to be in perfect english to the alchemist.

'A mage must be pure, The indulgence of carnal pleasure must be matched with the pain of the first.'

the first spell, in it's wording sounded like it was designed to repair her hymen.

Raven, magus of life

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 am

"Oh Raven..." Zilva patted Raven on the head holding her close. Zilva was a rock in any situation even if she panicked slightly at times. Alucard was far too strong to face..and he would only eat her again. She shuddered the bad memories flooding back but she shook them off. Her body could handle rape just fine though and she could take it if she could return some payback. "Raven..that spell..why do you just not cast it and keep your virginity gone if it hurts so much?" The young alchemist felt angry for not being there to protect her dear friend even after her sneakers had appeared in the room. "Raven..I'm sorry I did not protect you.."

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 am

Raven looked at Zilva shaking her head at that. She wished she didn't have to cast it but, if she didn't...

"I...I would get very ill... then die..."

she slumpped to the ground crying for a short time before hearing Zilva's next words... something she'd never before heard in her entire life...
"I'm sorry I did not protect you."

Raven blushed just then. she wasn't sure why, she just did. a bright beet red; her tears stopped as she looked up now into zilva's eyes before embracing her calves her pressed tight to her thighs.

Raven, magus of life

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 am

"Such is the curse of being that kind of mage?" Zilva sighed standing. "I'll be right back" She walked tot he kitchen pouring out some tea before returning handing Raven a steaming mug of the herbal drink. "Here it will warm you up..I was thinking..If I combine your magic with my alchemy we may beable to make a seal that can protect your virginity..it would work only on you though sicine I'm guessing a lrage amount of magic would be needed." She sat back down sighing.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:05 am

Raven shifted slightly taking the tea and sipping at the hot drink already. she thought about Zilva's idea for a short time shaking her head.

"I'm a novice still... I barely even knolw what even makes the magic work. I just know that it does."

she stammered with each word looking into zilva's eyes for a moment, seeing the care within them, more than she'd ever seen before though she didn't comment on it, it was a completely new feeling having a true friend, it meant so much more that Zilva cared compared to her parents.

Raven, magus of life

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:14 am

"Raven..we just have to bear this for a little longer...sooner or later they will have to let me go and when they do I'll make sure you come with me ok?" Zilva smiled. Her uncle would raise hell if she never came home, hell to the point where he could probably get someone off death row. "So cheer up..take more of my weapon with you when you go out and try to stay close to me..it's impossible to know but maybe they'll take me before they can see you..I'll do anything I can to help you Raven..you..your the first friend I've ever really had.."

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 am

"I'll do anything I can to help you Raven..you..your the first friend I've ever really had.."

the words made her drop her cup, the tea spilled though the cup didn't shatter. she looked at Zilva surprised that they had this in common. both eachother's first friend...

"I... I don't know what to say Zilva... thank you. I mean. you're my first friend too..."

she blushed slightly looking to the floor then noticing how filthy she was she cringed.

"I wish this book had a spell to clean me off... I feel... so filthy..."

Raven, magus of life

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:29 am

"Here.." Zilva stood pulling out a few vials. "I rarely do this..show my true alchemical powers but you need it" She picked up her alchemy staff and tossed the vials up. She struck them and a rain of water fell over Raven making her feel refreshed. Her body and clothes were cleaned as well. Zilva smiled. "Holy water, a bit of lemon and pure soap..when mized together with alchemy they do that..feel better?" Zilva smiled as she sat back down. That little trick was the cloest thing to magic she could do.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 am

She took a moment or two as Zilva acted. Not a word uttered as she watched the liquid rain down on her. she shivered slightly looking over her clothes now; the saliva, blood and various other fluids were gone now. She felt... better much better truthfully. she stood and rolled her shoulder, she stretched her legs; she wasn't sore anymore either a bright smile crossed her face and she pulled zilva into a tight hug.

"Thank you soooo much Zilva!"

she praised kissing her slightly; missing the cheek and landing on zilva's upper lip softly.

"P--Please don't take that kiss the wrong way, I'm just so...very happy right now!"

Raven, magus of life

Fri May 01, 2009 2:27 am

Zilva touched her lips smiling. "It's...alright Raven...it's ok" She looked a little tired all of a sudden. Using true alchemy and not science alchemy took some energy on her part. But she had oddly liked Raven kissing her..after all Raven was a very pretty girl... "So then...if your feeling better what do you want to do? I just finished a new weapon so I'm up for anything..but choclate.."

Fri May 01, 2009 2:46 am

Raven blinked slightly as she looked over Zilva for a moment or two adjusting her shirt as she opened her book and uttered an odd phrase as she'd touch the damaged skirt she'd dragged back with her. the fabric mended itself in a quick moment as she'd think.

"Why aren't you up for chocolate?"

she asked curious now before shrugging.

"Well either way uhm... I had planned to go for a swim before... it happened..."

Raven, magus of life

Sat May 02, 2009 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next