View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Mana Mana (for Clarice and Kanoe) 

Post Mana Mana (for Clarice and Kanoe)
Violett's attempts at magic were few and far between, because, well...

She was so BAD at it!

At best, she managed a little cloud of sparkly smoke. At worst... well... She'd once managed, through spectacular effort and a burning desire to get off this island, to summon up a huge cloud of sparkly smoke that held her down and raped her for the better part of an hour before the air conditioning kicked in and caused it to dissipate, hopefully getting rid of it for good.

After that, she thought it prudent to leave the magic to the experts.

She had really wished Clarice was there to help her, but... well... after the awkwardness of their last conversation, she felt it prudent not to interrupt the witch again.

Still, when they passed on the campus, Violett couldn't fight the urge to wave and say "hi" to Clarice and the tall, dark-haired girl with her.

She did, however, resist the urge to run up and hug Clarice. She wasn't really in the mood to be a newt.

So, needless to say, when she saw Clarice again...

Well, she MEANT to say hi, really she did!

Last edited by Violett Small on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:48 am

Post Re: Mana Mana (for Clarice and Kanoe)
She wondered if for the past few days why Violett had been so distant. Everytime she came close to her, the girl would quickly put more effort in getting away from her. She didn't understand somewhat, but she had her theories. Such as Kanoe. Not that she blamed her lover, but she was intimadating with her dark appearence. Kanoe no doubt wanted it that way.

She made the resolve that the next time she saw Violett she would directly approach ehr to see if their small session of magic was working out at all. Sure enough a familiar small figure seems to come across the corner. Both she and Kanoe had just finished a class and were in the midst of the switching crowd. And among them she saw a 'trying to hide- Violett and finally was able to squeeze herself and Kanoe to the outer portion of the students.

"Violett, there you are. How are you? We haven't talked that much ever since last time. Kanoe hasn't been able to meet you yet either."

Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:38 pm

It is not often that Kanoe gets a chance to see Clarice during class. They have one class together where they first met. Other than that, they only have their short walk together as the witch walks her love to the woman's next class. Clarice did mention Violett a few times, someone just beginning their training in channeling mana. She saw it a good thing to meet as many non monster spell users as possible. The two could then learn more things from other students' studies of magic or even work together in suppressing the monsters on this island.

Her arm was suddenly tugged as Claire drags her through a crowd of students. She complains for a moment until the woman calls out to a petite student keeping to herself. Hearing the name, she put two and two together. So this was Violett. The girl was rather small but the witch did not think too much of it. Size never really mattered when it came to magic. Her eyes stare calmly down at the young woman and gives a slight nod. If Claire thought this woman to be worthy of learning magic, she had no reason to think ill of her.

"Is this the one you trained?" She asks softly, "A pleasure to meet you."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Violett stared at the tall, dark-haired girl, bowing her head and fidgeting nervously while she weighed the pros and cons of newt-hood.

"Oh... H-h-hi, Clarice," she stammered. "This... This must be K-Ka... Ka..."

And that was the end of Violett, most likely. She'd drawn a blank on the name. And Clarice had just SAID it like five seconds ago!

"... Kayak? P-please to meet you, I don't wanna be a newt!"

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:07 am

She stares at Violett for a moment. Rolling her eyes at remembering the girl was only as quick as her mouth, she sighs in wonder. 'Kayak'... she had never said Kanoe' name wrong. She wondered how she would react to it. Being her name, she decided that Kanoe should be the one to correct her about it.

But a newt? Did the girl think that Kanoe would really turn her into a newt? She was dark, but that was exagerrating just a little bit. She wodners if Kanoe will correct her or elave the threat hanging. She didn't really expect the last option, but she wouldn't be surprised fully if Kanoe did leave it there.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:32 am

Her eyes flash in annoyance at the blatant mistake with her name. Kayak?! She was not some sort of boat! The girl then cowers saying nonsense about becoming a newt. If she could, Kanoe probably would have done so without a second thought at this point. Her jaw clenches, trying to keep her composure.

"It's...Kanoe," she says venomously, "Please do not forget."

Lightly tugging on her necklace, she looks away and at the passing students heading to class. She brushes her long black hair behind her shoulders to help calm herself down. For such a small little brat, this young woman knew how to push people's buttons just right.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:42 am

...And that was the end of that. Violett didn't know anything about magic, but she was certainly quite capable of making herself disappear, and right about now seemed like the perfect time for it.

With a startled MEEP!, she was off like a shot, darting back into the crowd, not pushing and shoving, but instead twisting her body this way and that to fit between people, eager to put as many barriers between the crazy boat-name witch and herself as possible.

Her eyes darted this way and that, looking for a good hiding spot, until she spotted a door.

Sliding between people, she made her way towards it politely but urgently.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:57 am

She sighs roughly, obviously annoyed on how that had gone. Not only that, this was the first time Kanoe had met her 'witch in training'. Not only did Violett look rather dumb, but she amde Clarice look stupid. This was the girl worthy tot rain for magic? Now she amde magic look like a joke tot each it to someone who couldn't remember a name uttered a few seconds ago.

"...sorry, Kanoe. The girl gets nervous and starts to go on and on. But she does have potential... I promise you," she apologizes and reassures the dark witch, turning to her with a sympathetic smile. She had every right to be annoyed, being called a boat and all. She turns back to the door Violett had just slipped into and shakes her head. Throwing her hands in the air she lets a fervent aggravated growl escape forth as she gets passed the now slimming crowd.

"That class is on a free period! Darn girl is gonna get caught by something, I know it!" she yells back to Kanoe to show the urgency of the girl's mistake.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:19 am

Well this was unexpected. In a blink of an eye, Violett was squirming her way through the crowds. Did she say something wrong? People are so timid, makes everything troublesome. Looking over at Claire it apparently caught her lover off guard as well. She smiles faintly at the woman's comment.

"It's fine," She says simply, "Perhaps I was a little...harsh."

Shrugging her shoulders she follows after Clarice. If the girl really did get herself into trouble as easily as she just did, Kanoe did not doubt that Violett would strumble upon something unfavorable in this school. The dark witch follows after Claire, trying to catch up to the fleeing Violett.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:34 am

Darting into a room, Violett's eyes darted around to make sure there was nothing horible in the room...

She'd probably have been more willing to take her chances with the monsters than she would be with Kanoe, but thankfully she didn't have to test that theory; she had the room to herself.

Diving under the teacher's desk, she tried to focus on magic... She needed to escape if Kanoe came, and something that's show she was making progress would be nice, too...

Though at this point, ANYTHING would be progress.

Got it.

"Sorrow, fear, and morning gloom, summon fog unto this room!"

Nothing.

She tried the incantation again.

"Sorrow, fear, and morning gloom, summon FOG unto this ROOM!"

Still nothing...

And Kanoe would probably be here to kill her soon.

"Sorrow, FEAR, and morning GLOOM! Summon FOG UNTO THIS ROOM!!"

But the fog steadfastly refused to form.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:37 am

"Violett?" a soft voice flows into the room as Clarice enters. She leaves the door open for Kanoe when she enters, but goes by herself to try and find the distressed, fellow student. Sure her love was intimadating sometimes, even she would admit that. But to think that she would use her magic to hurt other students when they only messed up her name was ludicrous.

She turns her head to the desk and quirks a brow before silently slipping to the side of it and bends down slowly. Strange incantation to try and fill the room with fog she must add. A sigh of relief when she sees the girl was 'alone' and she looks into the girl's eyes in question.

"What are you doing? Come on, get out of there. Kanoe isn't going to turn you into anything. It was just a little mistake you know."

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 am

Kanoe follows Claire into the classroom. Thankfully there was no one else here. She wanted to get this done with as little trouble as possible. The witch could hear the little woman squeaking out odd incantations. Of course nothing was happening. She doubts Violett was even channeling mana while saying such silly words.

She lets Claire step forward first and approach the girl. They were friends afterall. Kanoe simply waits by the door, waiting for the woman to calm down before moving closer. That and to ensure Violett does not try to make another grand escape out of the room. She was not in the mood to chase someone throughout the whole school due to timidness.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Crawling out from under the desk, Violett stared at them, fear and indignition flared up in her eyes. as she spoke.

"Sorrow, fear, and morning gloom, SUMMON FOG UNTO THIS ROOM!"

A strange aura formed around the tiny girl as she spoke, a light purple halo surrounding her body as her eyes glowed the same shade of violet, the smell of flowers pouring out of her pores. But it didn't serve to emphasize her... Instead, it seemed to wrap around her, like she was about to diappear into it. Compared to the glow, the girl herself seemed so small and frail... More like a toy than a person. It seemed poised to swallow her up as the air in the room began to thicken.

Pouring out of every crack and crevace in their surroundings, fog quickly filled the room. Violett smiled listlessly, wobbling a little as she laughed.

She'd done it.

Blinded by the fog she'd summoned, Violett began to feel her way to th door... But barely managed to get a single step. She'd collapsed to the floor, pulling the chair and desk her hands were resting on down with her, creating a loud, frightening clatter as she fainted.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:12 am

"V-Violett?!" Claire question enrvously as purple fog begins to envelop the little girl. What had she done now? Clearly she was looking mroe stupid by the minute with the girl frantically trying to get away from Kanoe. Her thoughts about it cease when the mist suddenly comes forth and completely envelops the room.

She watches behind her as her lvoe dissapears from her sight and now everything around her was an open target for her tot rip over. She remains in her place, now frightened that this would give a monster a chance to come sneaking in or something. Paranoima? Or Realistic?

"Damnit, Violett!! Kanoe isn't going to hurt you!!" she yells in frustration an aggravated sigh completed with a growl showa how angry she was becoming. She flinches at the sound, no doubt Violett, of crashing desks and chairs. But she wanted to make sure.

"Kanoe? Violett? Who fell here?!"

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:05 am

Kanoe eyes widen as she feels the petite woman actually channeling. It was a sight to behold but this was neither the time now the place. The witch kept close to the door as the room filled with purple fog. Ugh, what a troublesome girl. She hears someone stumbling about in the room as Claire calls out to her.

"Well seems she can channel mana," she sighs, "I'm fine and no one has passed me. I'm guessing the noise is coming from the little one."

She leans on the closed door. There was no point in trying to find her way in that mess. Lets just hope the fog fades soon.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next