View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Archer meets Swordswoman (Aurora) 

Post Re: Archer meets Swordswoman (Aurora)
Aurora gives a wracking sob as Michelle pulls away from our pouting sex and swollen clit. "AAhhhhh... don't stop NOW!! Ahh... pleeeassee!!!" she whines pitifully.

The priestess is beyond embarrassment or shame at this point - caring about nothing but being allowed to come. Her limbs twitch and yank at the ropes that bind her, while her nails rake at the linens on the bed as if she were clawing at Michelle, rather than the bed.

Of course - Michelle's plan works flawlessly, as she can watch the priestess' body become even more flushed as her arousal only grows from the frustration.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 am

Michelle watches as Aurora whines pitifully to let her cum. After a few moments, Michelle does just that. The redhead takes the ice toy that her fellow warrior had left lying around and began to slowly push it deep inside the beautiful priestess, slowly spreading her netherlips with the cold toy.

Is this what you wanted, dear Aurora? She whispers, letting Aurora thrust herself against her own toy, the redhead pressing her soft lips against the priestess'.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:43 am

The ice priestess' eyes shoot wide as she feels the frozen toy sliding into her. "Aahhhhhhh....GODDDESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" she shrieks as her body arches up as high as the bonds on her limbs allow. The dildo had started to melt, and the moisture lets the ice slide easily and deeply into the young amazon as her hips thrust up eagerly against it.

Aurora cries out as the climax over takes her immediately.. her muscles clenching so violently around the thick toy that Michelle can watch the girl's stomach muscles ripple with the waves of pleasure.

She moans low and deep as the swordwoman's lips meet hers, and she kisses the warrior woman back passionately, hungrily as her hips twist and writhe, trying to move against the dildo, increasing the friction as the icy shaft is thrust into her.

The amazon's body falls to the bed, and then almost immediately arches up even harder, driving the dildo into her completely, as her honey begins to gush out around the thick rod of ice. Aurora climaxes so violently that her juices spray out past the end of the bed, drenching the floor beyond as each thrust of the dildo brings another rush of pleasure.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:34 am

(I'm sorry I am taking so long with my posts. I've been very busy lately and I don't see things calming down soon, but I will try to do better about getting posts up.)

Michelle pushes her tongue into the mouth of the beautiful priestess, letting the soft muscle swirl around Aurora's. Michelle's body rocked up and down, letting her soft skin caress the skin of the beautiful woman, keeping both women very much aroused.

When Aurora climaxed, spraying the floor, Michelle untied the archer and pulled Aurora on top of her, leaning up and kissing her yet again.

So beautiful...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 pm

((Don't worry about it - I'm not setting any records for my posting speed currently either. I'm just glad to keep things going.))

Aurora climaxes repeatedly under the swordwoman's ministrations - arching up against the dildo.. pressing her lips against Michelle's, trying to deepen the kiss even further. Until finally, her body gives up, and she falls back to the bed limp - and barely conscious.

As Michelle unties her, the priestess' body continues to quiver as even without the dildo moving inside her, the amazon is still having violent aftershocks and echoes of her orgasm.

The priestess' eyes are nearly glazed as she looks at Michelle from under half-lowered eyelashes.. on such an endorphin high that she might almost be drunk on the pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmichelle..." the warrior murmurs as she lays her body against the other woman and kisses her back, despite her body's exhaustion.

Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 am

Michelle looked at the obviously tired priestess, with a content smile. Her face shows that she has something to say to Aurora, but she doesn't. Is she afraid? Finally, the swordmaiden conquers her inhibitions and spoke her mind.

Aurora...Please don't leave. I've fallen for you. Please don't leave me. I - I love you... She looked deep into the eyes of the woman she confessed her love to, hoping she wouldn't get hurt again.

Mon May 11, 2009 2:10 am

Aurora is barely conscious after experiencing such intense, prolonged pleasures at the hands of Michelle. The swordwoman's confession only barely registering in the tiny corner of the priestess' mind that is still working.

Quote:
Aurora...Please don't leave. I've fallen for you. Please don't leave me. I - I love you...

Aurora curls up closer to Michelle, holding the other woman close to her own chilled body. Her words are soft, halting - as the priestess is already more than half asleep.

"Not.. leaving. I .. think.. I've fallen..." she mumbles, but her thought goes unfinished as exhaustion finally takes hold and drags the amazon down into the depths of sleep.

Tue May 26, 2009 2:36 am

Michelle sighed happily when she heard what Aurora had said. Michelle snuggled next to Aurora, her body cooling down from Aurora's chill, slowly slipping into sleep, moving a few strands of hair to make sure the last thing she saw was the face of the priestess.

Love...you... she muttered as she fell into sleep.

Tue May 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Aurora sleeps the restful sleep of the truly exhausted and satiated - but a lifetime of training still has her waking up as dawn breaks.

For a moment, she panics as she realizes that this is neither of the rooms she is used to waking in - that is until she sees Michelle lying there next to her.

Then a different type of anxiety floods the priestess - she tries to remember exactly what happened at the end of last night. She seems to remember Michelle saying something.. pleading with Aurora almost. But the words seem lost behind the haze of pleasure that she recalls sharing with the warrior.

A haze of pleasure that brings a soft whimper from Aurora's lips as her body twitches just from the memory of the sensation, and wanting more. The amazon wonders if she should leave before Michelle wakes, but part of her really doesn't want to.

Frozen with indecision and confusion, the priestess just lays there, staring at the other woman and trying to decide what to do without waking her.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:06 am

Michelle wakes a few minutes later, seeing that Aurora had already woken up. She smiles happily.

Good morning, Aurora. Sleep well? She asks before yawning and stretching, completely forgetting that both women are as naked as the moment they were born. Aurora looked confused. Everything ok? She asked, concerned.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 am

Aurora tries to smile as Michelle wakes up, but it is clearly forced, as the priestess was deep in thought about SOMETHING. Their mutual lack of clothing though does not seem to be of any concern to Aurora though, as she sits up, letting the bedding slide to her waist to bare her breasts to the other woman without any self-consciousness.

"I slept well, thank you. And everything is fine, Michelle.. it's just.." she sighs, not how to say this, and not even really sure what she means. "I'm just.. Goddess, Michelle. I.. I'm just afraid.. of hurting someone.. maybe you.. maybe myself." she sighs and takes a deep breath.

"I.. I find myself having feelings for you Michelle.. I find you very attractive, as well as wonderful company. But I am also.. well.. I am already in love with someone.. umm.. well, someONES else. I want to see you again.. but I don't want.. to hurt THEM either."

She looks over to the warrior, clearly nervous about how the swordmaiden is going to react.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:51 am

The smile that had been on the face of Michelle seemed to fade away. She could feel her heart breaking in her chest. All she felt was sadness as the priestess declared her feelings for other girls, knowing she wouldn't stand a chance against all of them. She was too new.

I want to be with you, but I wouldn't ask you to discard your feelings for others either. I too have feelings for other girls, just I have the strongest for you.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Aurora blushes at the swordmaiden's admission of how strong her feelings are.

"Oh goddess.. Michelle.." she murmurs in a mix of compassion and love. She wraps her arms around the other girl and pulls her close, leaning in to kiss her gently.

"Please.. don't cry. It's not that I don't have feelings for you! In fact.. it's quite the opposite. I.. It's just..." she shakes her head. "This is ALL new to me. I.. I had a lover back home, but I've never felt these things I feel here, with her. I've never imagined that I would love anyone but her... let alone find, not one - but THREE girls whom I have such strong feelings for."

"I.. I'm... afraid." she admits softly. "Afraid of hurting someone.. of being hurt. I don't know what to do.. what to think any more. Everything is so... overwhelming!"

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:00 am

Aurora, follow what your heart leads. It knows what you desires. My heart screams for you. But if yours doesn't agree, then that's just how it is. If things work out and we can be, I'll be the happiest girl on the island. If not, it will hurt for certain, but like any part of the body the heart heals. If things don't work out, then here is something for you to remember me by. She said, placing a soft kiss on Aurora's soft lips, wiping a tear from the priestess' face.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:23 am

Aurora listens to Michelle - and part of her melts at the other woman's words - wanting to assure her that she does desire her fellow warrior. But part of her is afraid, and confused at the way Michelle talks about the hurt she will feel.

She is startled as Michelle wipes away the tear, she wasn't even aware she had shed - but gasps with wide eyes when the other woman's lips meet hers.

And in that moment, all fear, all confusion flees from the priestess' mind.

With a moan she wraps her arms tenderly, but firmly around the swordmaiden, and pushes the kiss from soft and gentle, to deep and hungry. She pushes Michelle back down onto the bed, and follows her body back to the bed, never breaking the kiss until they are both breathless.

"What.. I desire.. right now, Michelle, is YOU!" she murmurs before kissing the warrior again, while running her hands down the sides of Michelle's body, finding all those sensitive spots that make her whimper or squirm in arousal and pleasure.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next