View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Archer meets Swordswoman (Aurora) 

Post Re: Archer meets Swordswoman (Aurora)
If it is me you desire, then I'm yours to take...in whatever manner you wish. Michelle says moaning softly at the priestess' touch, getting more aroused by the moment. Both women totally naked, Michelle perfectly content to be beneath the beautiful woman that touches her body in all the right places.

Please...take me...I'm so wet...for you, Aurora! She blurts out, throwing her legs around the white haired beauty.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 am

Aurora moans at Michelle's wanton reactions - finding herself incredibly aroused at having this strong warrior writhing and begging under her.

She slides down the swordmaiden's body, rubbing her breasts against Michelle's, as she kisses down the woman's neck and shoulders before starting to kiss and suck on the other woman's breasts.

As she tongues the stiff crowns, a hand slides down between their bodies to slide two fingers into Michelle, and to expertly stroke and torment her g-spot and clitoris at the same time.

She looks up at the aroused woman under her, catching her eyes as she murmurs softly. "I will.. I want to take you again and again.. and again, Michelle. I want you experience all the pleasure you can take, and more." before returning her mouth to the stiff nipples that seem to beg for her attention.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 am

Michelle bit her bottom lip when Aurora's fingers slipped into her warm slick sex. As Aurora's tongue danced elegantly on her hardened nipples, she arched her back, offering her bountiful chest to more of the priestess' attentions.

Aaah, Gods, yes... She panted breathlessly, excited that it seemed that Aurora had chosen her, the thought bring a touch of blush to her face. A particularly adept stroke caused the redhead to scream her love for the priestess, putting her arms Aurora.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Aurora moans as she worships Michelle's body. Her lips and tongue pay homage to the swells of the girl's breasts, her mouth paying service to the pointed crowns of her nipples.

Her hand continues to work at Michelle's body - stroking her and teasing her, as the icy aura of her touch seems to reach even deeper into Michelle than Aurora's fingers.

When the redhead screams her love and pleasure though, Aurora shudders in sympathetic pleasure, and soaring arousal. "Yes.. that's it Michelle... just..like.. THAT." And with a hungry moan, she pulls out of the other girl's arms so that she can slide down and pay oral service to Michelle's clit, sucking it gently between her lips, and letting her tongue swirl and flick over the swollen nub, while she adds two more fingers to the two that are already thrusting into Michelle's sex.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:24 am

Michelle could do nothing but moan in pure ecstasy in response to the attentions given by the priestess, clamping down as tightly as she could around the cool fingers of the white haired woman that suckled on her clit, leaving Michelle screaming for more, bucking against her thrusting fingers.

Aah Gods! So good! Don't stop, please. she pleaded.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Aurora moans in response to Michelle's wild reactions, which seem to just spur the amazon's dominant streak on.

She releases Michelle's clit long enough to murmur, "I won't.. not until you beg me to stop!" And with a sob of her own arousal she nearly assaults Michelle's sex with her mouth. She lightly nibbles and bites on the swordmaiden's clitoris, tugging it lightly as her tongue lashes the surface thoroughly, before probing into Michelle's sheath.

With four fingers already thrusting in and out of her warrior lover, Aurora's driven to see just how much the other woman can take, as she draws back to curl her thumb in, and then presses firmly, sliding her entire fist into Michelle.

She gives the other woman a moment to adjust, and to see if the girl protests the move, before she begins to slowly slide her entire hand back and forth inside Michelle, determined to find what the other girl's limits are.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:07 am

When Aurora begins to slide her entire fist in and out of Michelle, her screams of pleasure become screams of agony and pain. She tries to pull away from the fist, her head hitting the backboard.

oww! Oww! OWW! You're Hurting Me! Please stop Aurora, it hurts! She shrieked, blood beginning to trickle from her sex.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Michelle's agony immediately snaps Aurora out of the lust-haze she had been in.

She carefully pulls her hand away from Michelle, and then practically throws herself from the bed, crawling across the room to get away. "Oh goddess.. Michelle.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean... I I.. got carried away.. oh goddess, forgive me!" she cries as she curls up in a ball against the far wall of Michelle's room.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:50 am

((FYI - my main computer died over the weekend. Until I get it fixed, I'm going to be a bit slower than usual because it's not as easy to work for long periods with my laptop. Sorry :( ))

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:16 am

((No sweat. I understand that things happen sometimes. I just recently got my new laptop and it has made my life easier, but that's because I used my PSP for a while. It was a poetic nightmare.))

Michelle felt bad when she saw that Aurora threw herself away from the bed, getting as far from Michelle as she could. Michelle got up and walked rather gingerly towards the scared priestess with no hints of anger at all. She sat down beside her lover, laying her head on Aurora's shoulder.

It's ok love. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. Just in the future, remember that your whole forearm isn't going to fit inside me. She said, chuckling a little at the end. She moved her lips to Aurora's pushing against them lightly in a kiss.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm

((FYI - I just got my computer up and running again today.
I'll be trying to catch up on all my posts tomorrow. Again, my apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience))

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 am

((Take your time.))

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 am

((And again my apologies - I thought I had answered this, and was waiting for you. My stupidity.))

Aurora cries out and pulls away when Michelle tries to rest her head against Aurora's shoulder - and curls up even smaller.

Shaking her head, Aurora sobs "You don't understand. I.. wasn't in control.. I nearly raped you! I.. I'm a monster.. no better.. than the creatures.. that prey on us."

She starts to cry and laugh hysterically at the same time. "With students like me.. we don't even NEED the monsters, anymore." she sobs. Aurora is thoroughly disgusted with herself right now for what she did to Michelle.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 am

Aurora, darling. You're nothing like the monsters here. You stopped when I said you were hurting me. Try not to be so hard on yourself. I don't want to see you upset. You just got a little carried away, that's all my love. You're being too hard on yourself. I'm fine, please Aurora, don't beat yourself up anymore. She said, wanting nothing more than to hold the woman that she had fallen so deeply in love with. But she decided that it may be best if she just backed away. Aurora looked pretty scared and she gave her some space. Hopefully she would calm down. When she does, she will see Michelle's face smiling brightly for her.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Aurora does seem to relax a little when Michelle backs off - but she is still trembling on the edge of hysterics when she looks up after her fellow student's speech.

There is fear in her eyes when she looks up at Michelle's smiling face - but it's a fear of herself, not of the other woman.

"I'm afraid Michelle." she admits. "I don't understand what has been happening to me. I.. I can't seem.. to control myself any more. I've been becoming.. more and more... submissive." she shakes her head. "I've never been like that before.. but tonight.. it went entirely the other way. I.. I wanted.. no. I NEEDED.. to dominate you.. control you.. to have you writhing and orgasming underneath me. I couldn't stop myself."

Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next