View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Archer meets Swordswoman (Aurora) 

Post Re: Archer meets Swordswoman (Aurora)
I think you just wanted to try something new, Aurora. There is nothing wrong with that. Just remember that I'm human and I feel pain. Everything is ok, see? The bleeding even stopped... I'll get you some tea. It should help you calm down a little. She said, still smiling, hoping that her smile will continue to have a calming effect. The red haired woman stood up from where she was and walked into the kitchen, keeping as much space between the two of them as she could.

Once in the kitchen, Michelle set a pot of water onto boil and pulled out some of her herbs, making homemade herbal tea. That should help Aurora. That was all she was thinking about. How best to help the one she loved. After a few minutes, the water was bubbling gently as she took it off the stove, careful not to burn herself. Pouring a cup of her herbal tea into a ceramic coffee mug, she offered it to Aurora by putting it by her and stepping away and going back into the kitchen to make some for herself.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 am

Aurora just stares at Michelle as the other woman talks to her. She hears what Michelle is saying, but it doesn't really register - as she is still in shock.

When the tea is placed before her, she hesitates for a minute, before finally picking it up. She takes a sip, before shakily getting to her feet and slowly making her way towards the kitchen.

She stands in the doorway, not quite ready to walk into the small space and get that close to Michelle. "I... I'm sorry Michelle. I.. It's just... I'm scared. Scared of myself.. scared of what.. I did to you.. and what I almost did... scared of what I'm feeling... for you.. for... " she blushes and catches herself before saying names. "some.. of the other girls.."

"It's... too much! Too fast.. I..I'm losing myself. Losing my path.. as a priestess. And that's all.. I've ever been. Can you.. understand that?"

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:23 am

I understand, Aurora. That was all that she could really say without trying to sound like she is trying to convince Aurora of something different. Michelle's heart got really heavy in her chest. She had a feeling she knew where this was going. It seemed another long cry lie ahead for her.

She had finished making her tea and she didn't want to approach the priestess, for fear of upsetting her again, so she just sat on the counter, sipping at her tea and listening to what Aurora had to get off of her lovely chest.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Aurora blinks as she hears the flat tone of Michelle's answer - and the pain that it reflects in the swordwoman's heart. A pain that calls to that 'priestess' calling that Aurora was concerned she was losing - giving the amazon a sense of calm and clarity that she had forgotten in her fear and horror.

Feeling that call brings a slight smile to Aurora's face as she understands that they both need some healing from this discussion. Slowly she slides forward towards Michelle.. gliding with a deliberate sensuality to her hips.

"Michelle.. ah, sweet, sexy Michelle.. I think I do not make myself clear to you." she says in a soft murmur as she stands right in front of where Michelle sits on the counter.. slipping her body between the other woman's legs.

"I am already lost in love with you." she tells the swordmaid before leaning in to kiss her. "But the storm is wild in me... and I don't know if it stirs my passions, or the other way. Maybe it is both. It stirs my heart for others as well as for you. That does not mean my feelings for you are lessened."

"Sometimes the storm is a raging hurricane... like it was tonight. Othertimes it is a soft whisper of autumn breeze, gentle and teasing.
Until I can control myself.. control the passions of the storm... it will be safest for all.. if I am by myself when the storm blows violent. Understand?"

"But.. when the storm is calm and gentle and inviting...." she looks deeply into Michelle's eyes as she offers herself fully to the warrior woman.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:15 am

Michelle watches as Aurora finds her way back to her, her eyes devouring Aurora with their gaze. She was so beautiful and Michelle wanted nothing more than to be in love with Aurora and have Aurora be in love with her. Aurora spread Michelle's legs gently, just enough for her body could fit between them, Michelle would only blush and let the amazon do as she wished. Michelle wanted her there anyway. Her legs closed gently around Aurora's waist as Michelle moved into kiss her once again.

I am going to love you no matter what, Aurora. If it becomes a hurricane...Seek shelter in me. She whispers, pressing her lips against Aurora's, her arms draping over the amazon's shoulders.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Quote:
I am going to love you no matter what, Aurora. If it becomes a hurricane...Seek shelter in me.

"Not until I am certain.. that I can control it, love." she murmurs against Michelle's lips - not even really thinking about the endearment she instinctively used for the swordmaiden.

She moans softly as Michelle wraps her arms and legs around her, and her hands reach around the other woman to cup her buttocks, and pull her even closer.

She presses her body in against Michelle's, squeezing their breasts between their bodies, and rubbing them against each other as she kisses Michelle passionately.

Long, deep hungry kisses, followed by quick fluttering brushes of her lips over Michelle's mouth.. along her neck and throat.. behind her ears.. then back to her tempting lips.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:27 am

Michelle didn't pick up on the term of endearment that Aurora used for her, more focused on the woman in front of her. Aurora's kisses were soft and inviting at first, but they got longer and deeper, showing more desire.

Michelle was more than inclined to give the other woman what she wanted. She pressed herself against Aurora, arching her back a little to press her breasts against Aurora's a little more firmly. She wanted Aurora to know that she would always be there when she was needed.

I will always be here for you, Aurora. I promise She breathed out as lips brushed against her neck.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Aurora moans against Michelle's throat as the other woman presses her body more firmly against the priestess.. breasts squeezed together.. stiff nipples rubbing against one another.

"Thank you, Michelle. I will treasure.. your trust, and love. Always." she murmurs against the sword maid's neck. She draws back for a moment and looks her lover in the eye. "ALWAYS!" she says with determination, before pushing Michelle to lie back on the counter.

With a hungry little sound from the back of her throat, Aurora kisses her way down Michelle's body.. drawing a line between the woman's breasts, around the firm mounds.. then down again. Her tongue teases at Michelle's navel, exploring the dimple before continuing its journey.

Lower and lower.. along her hip.. down Michelle's parted thighs.. before travelling back up along the sensitive inner leg. With a low whimper of lust, Aurora finally places a gentle kiss on her folds before tracing the slick flesh with her tongue - thoroughly and oh so SLOWLY licking up and down and up and down, trying to find just the right touch to drive Michelle insane with pleasure, and yet not let her climax.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:17 am

Michelle felt herself pushed back on the counter and she was more than willing to oblige, blushing at the comment about Aurora treasuring her love always. There is a fire inside of me that burns hotter the closer you are to me. I love that fire, keep me close so it doesn't go out. Aurora's lips began to travel down her body, drawing little moans and squeals of pleasure as she went.

Ooh...Aurora. I will treasure you forever. Michelle moaned as Aurora's lips traversed her entire upper body which was enough to get Michelle ready for more as it was. Michelle was more than ready to spread her legs for Aurora, her legs spread wider the lower the further the kisses went.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Quote:
There is a fire inside of me that burns hotter the closer you are to me. I love that fire, keep me close so it doesn't go out. Aurora's lips began to travel down her body, drawing little moans and squeals of pleasure as she went.

Aurora lifts her eyes up to Michelle, and holds out one hand, palm facing Michelle. "A fire? Really, love? Don't you know that Fire and Ice don't mix?" she murmurs with a wicked grin as the hand Aurora displays is suddenly covered with a heavy layer of frost.

Aurora lowers her head once again to Michelle's wide-spread thighs, and gives her a little bite on the inside of one leg, just playfully pulling at the skin before releasing it and returning her attention to the slick folds of the swordmaiden's sex. Aurora's tongue feels almost as cold as the ice-dildo.. and yet it feels warm and slick despite the chill as the muscle slices through Michelle's folds, stroking between them, inside them.. plunging deeply into the quivering woman, before drawing out in a slow curling motion.

As the priestess slowly devours her lover, the amazon's frost-coated hand slides over Michelle's abdomen to cup her breasts - pinching her nipple between icy thumb and forefinger, before gracefully sliding over her chest to tease Michelle's other breast in exactly the same manner. The priestess' touch is cool and chilling - and yet only seems to throw more wood on the fire that burns within the swordmaiden's body.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:19 am

The priestess' touch cooled the swordmaiden's skin, but not the fire of lust and love that burned inside her like a raging inferno. Her fingers wrapped around the frost covered hands of her lover, helping her lover to massage her breasts. The fiery woman's back arched as the cool slick tongue of her lover sliced in and out of her dripping netherlips with unerring efficiency. As the cold muscle coaxed the fleshy nub of her clit out, the swordmaiden threw her head back, moaning rather loudly.

The swordmaiden's legs wrap themselves around the priestess, making sure that the pleasure would continue, her moans of ecstasy only increasing in volume.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:46 am

Aurora pleasures and torments the swordmaiden relentlessly.. drawing moans from Michelle's lips and honey from her sex. Just when her lover is sure she can take no more, Aurora's tongue or fingers twist and move in such a way as to enflame her passions all over again.

Aurora loses track of time, unsure how long she's been playing with her lover.. minutes.. hours.. days - it doesn't matter to her. Finally when it seems like Michelle is unable to even stand, Aurora will lift her head and kiss the other woman.

"I want to go back to bed." she says meaningfully before gathering Michelle in her arms and gently carrying her back to the bed.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6