View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 A family love triangle (Michelle, Kim, Sable Stealer) 

Post A family love triangle (Michelle, Kim, Sable Stealer)
Michelle had come back from classes and decided to forget about practice today. When she opened the door to her room, it was empty...again. Sable had been missing for a few weeks now and Michelle missed her a great deal. Michelle walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Once in the bathroom, she turned on the portable stereo which had one of her favorite cd's in it. As she turned the music on, she turned the shower on and first unbuttoned her school blouse, removing it and the vest at the same time, leaving it on the floor. Next, she slid the skirt down her long, toned, tanned legs, leaving only her bra and panties on. She untied her hair, the long fiery locks falling free as she shook her head from side to side. She reached around and unsnapped her bra, pulling it free from her body. She slid her panties off last, tossing them into the pile of clothes she had shed.

Testing the water and deciding that it was perfect, she stepped into the steaming shower to wash the days troubles away.

"Where are you, Sable? I miss you... She mumbled quietly, no possibility of being heard over the water and the music. She began to use her usual 1/3 bottle of shampoo, lathering it and washing her long red locks. That's the drawback of hair as long as hers. Getting a new bottle of shampoo every other day. She rinsed the shampoo out, another very drawn out task. Now that her hair was cleaned, the rest of her shoulder was a breeze.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Post Re: A family love triangle (Michelle, Kim, Sable Stealer)
Sable was hanging out with Kim after a hard day of cheerleader practices as she smiles "we had a pretty good practices run huh sis?" she looks up at Kim with a grin as she smacks Kim's ass as she giggles she was wearing a skin tight bodysuit as she puts her arms over her head "oh thanks for helping me move my stuff over to Michelle." she says looking at her

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 am

I gasp feeling Sable slap my ass as I looked at her and smacked her ass back "yeah.... even tho I did most of the work." I say sticking my tongue at her and giggle "so about this Michelle is she good in bed?" I ask with a smirk "come on you can tell me.." I ask also in a tight skin bodysuit as I wait for my answer

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 am

Michelle had finished her shower and had decided to relax in the bubble bath for a while. The music continued to play, keeping her from hearing anyone come into the dorm.

Michelle drained the bathtub, wrapped herself in a towel and brushed her hair in the mirror, a sad look on her face. Sable had been missing since Sable had her stuff put in. Michelle hadn't helped since she had been in class at the time. She didn't get the chance to apologize before Sable went missing.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:25 am

Sable would smirk at her sister "I don't kiss and tell." she says steping into her dorm room as she looks into Kim's eyes and kissed her deeply on her lips

"but since your my sister I guess I could tell you she is really good maybe even better then you..." she says before kissing Kim once more

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 am

I kissed her back and warp my arms around her as I moaned in the kiss as I then looked in her eyes "mmm your kissing has gotten better." I would grab her ass cheeks and smack it a bit as I giggle before I start to kiss Sable's neck softly and start to rub my middle finger between her legs

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 am

Michelle heard faint talking as she opened the bathroom door, fully clothed in her practice outfit. Her scarlet robe was tied closed by a black belt that wrapped around her wait twice.

She walked out into the living room and found the most horrifying sight she could see. Another girl making out with Sable, and she was touching her in spots that Michelle had yearned for again since the night they met.

She turned around the corner, tears running down her face as she grabbed her practice swords and went back around in plain sight of the two women. She stormed by both of them without a word. She was crying and it was obvious. Once she slammed the door behind her, she ran, carrying one carved weapon in each hand. She didn't know where she was running to. She just had to run...to get away from her yet again broken heart.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:21 pm

as I kissed Sable more I notice Michelle running passed us tears in her eyes as I let go of Sable and break the kiss "I think that was new room mate I think we just had a miss understanding...." I say looking at Sable

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 am

Sable looked at Kim and nods "I'll go sort this out right now.." she would run to where Michelle ran off too as Kim followed her behind "Michelle where are you?" she yelled out as she looked at Kim "you know this is your fault right?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 am

Michelle sat under the big tree in front of the dorm area, continuing to cry her eyes out.

"Michelle, where are you?" It was Sable.

She was crying too hard to answer back, but Sable and Kim could hear the crying and see her training swords laying against the tree, telling the sisters where Michelle was.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 pm

I blinked and looked at her "what do you mean this is all my fault?!"

I screamed at her before walking out of the dorm and could hear crying I went over to the tree and notice the training swords and walks towards it "um miss?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Sable would get infornt of her lover as she bows down "im sorry if I hurt you I didn't mean to but it was all a miss understanding you see Kim here is my older sister..." she says with a smirk "and we are very close.. ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:48 am

Your sister? God, do I feel stupid... She said, not able to lift her vision to see her lover, tears still falling from her face. They weren't because she was angry at Sable, now she was upset at herself. She had been irrational. She pulled herself together and stood up and gave Sable a big hug, pressing her body against the skintight bodysuit that Sable was wearing.

You've been gone for so long. It's been almost a month. I was terrified that something happened to you, my love. I'm so sorry that I couldn't help you move in. My classes had me rather occupied. Please forgive me.

She looked over at Kim, who had come over with Sable and tried to comfort her. Michelle walked over to Sable's older sister

I didn't know. Please forgive me. Michelle spoke rather timidly, offering her hand to Kim in friendship.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]