View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lying is the most fun a girl can have [Michelle] 

Post Re: Lying is the most fun a girl can have [Michelle]
[No problem, happens to the best of us.]

Shai’s lips slowly parted in a lustful gasp as Michelle’s tongue ran against her delicate folds. She dug her teeth into her lower lip, inhaling deeply and savoring the moment. The warmth washed over her nether lips, but the student stayed elevated just within tongue’s reach.

“Mmm, you’re doing good Michelle.” Shai moaned, watching through narrow slits as the red head’s tongue flickered eagerly against her pussy, trying to please the white haired beauty. After a few moments the student allowed her hips to sink against Michelle’s lips, her hips gyrating lightly against the warm, wetness of Michelle’s mouth.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 am
Profile YIM

Michelle felt Shai's hips sink down onto her mouth. Michelle lifted the hips gently to let her tongue slither into the warm wetness between the snowy haired students legs. Her juices flowed freely into Michelle's mouth, soon dribbling from the corners of her mouth. The taste was so sweet to the lusty redhead. She felt almost addicted to it. The gentle vibrations between her own legs caused Michelle to moan gently, the vibrations streaming through Shai's tunnel, stimulating her body all the more.

Michelle's tongue swirled freely inside of Shai's warm, wet cunt, tapping her g-spot every twirl. Michelle wanted to give Shai her ultimate tongue trick, but somehow it just didn't feel right.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Shai watched with a satisfied gaze as the redhead’s tongue swirled hungrily against her mound. Her lower lip trembled lightly as the warm, wet muscle gently parted her honeyed folds and slid inside of her warmth. Her hips buckled lightly, riding the girl’s face and smearing her juices across her bright red lips. It felt amazing, but it wasn’t necessarily about Shai now was it?

“I don’t think you’re trying hard enough Michelle,” Shai said with dismissal and a sigh, glancing over her shoulder to see the woman’s hips wriggling as the vibrator hummed wildly inside of her. She leaned backward slightly, resting her hands against Michelle’s full breasts and took the tender nipples between her fingertips, “Allow me to give you some incentive.” She said before giving them a harsh yank.

Shai molded the flesh roughly in her palms, pressing her silken cunt firmly against Michelle’s lips. She could feel the beginning stages of her orgasm shuddering through her form, but fought well to hide any inclination of it in her beautifully stern features.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:39 am
Profile YIM

Shai's words went unnoticed by the redhead, but the yank at her nipples surely didn't. Michelle screamed, though muffled by the soft lips of Shai pressed firmly against her lips, making no more that a stifled moan, very noticeable vibrations going through Shai's netherlips. Michelle's tongue quickened, trying to touch every tiny spot inside of her new friend.

The vibrator that was lodged inside of her was becoming almost uncomfortable. It was bearable for now, but Michelle knew she had to get it out soon, lest it get slightly painful. If it did, she didn't know what would happen with her.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Shai moaned with satisfied pleasure as the fierce vibrations of Michelle’s cries hummed in sync with the eager girl’s tongue as it lapped wildly at her sex. Her pearl teeth dug into her lower lip as she felt the heat rush to her loins and her sensitivity heighten. The Scientist could feel every ridge of the girl’s tongue as it explored her netherlips, spreading her petals and seeking to wring pleasure from the swollen clit it serviced.

“Nnngh good girl Michelle.” Shai tossed her head back and moaned, her fingers rolling the redhead’s pert nipples between them as her hips gyrated against Michelle’s face. The nigh-albino’s breaths turned into ragged pants and soon to lust-filled moans as her sex pulsated wildly and orgasm wracked her body like wildfire. Shai shuddered as the sensitivity overwhelmed her body, and a euphoric sense of satisfaction washed over her body. Her limbs felt heavy, and the rocking of her hips slowly came to a stop.

The student breathed deeply and exhaled loudly, opening her eyes and looking down towards Michelle with an icy gaze. Reluctantly the student swung her leg over the writhing, naked girl beneath her, freeing Michelle from the constriction of her weight. She stood, crossing her arms and shifting her weight to her right leg eying the poor girl as the vibrator twisted and vibrated riotously inside of her tightened caverns.

“Tsk tsk tsk.” The scientist chattered taking slow steps towards Michelle’s parted legs. “I have ever urge to leave you like this you know.” She said with a wicked smile. She lifted her leg lightly bent at the Knee and poised her toes subtly against the entrance to Michelle’s sex. Without warning she applied pressure to the base of the dildo, sending it further into Michelle’s sex and humming ferociously against her cervix. She watched for several moments with a cheerful expression before removing her toes and walking with swaying hips towards a chair across the room. She pulled open a drawer at the desk and produced a small key and held it up in the air for Michelle to see.

“You want it off?” She said carelessly before pushing the key inside of her own tightened sex, dripping with Michelle’s saliva and her own love juices. “Come get it…no- you don’t walk.” She said stopping Michelle before she stood. “You crawl.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 am
Profile YIM

You crawl. Michelle heard Shai almost command. She would have to crawl. The toy had been vibrating in her for at least a good hour and she didn't have the ability to stand for more than a moment anyway. Michelle slid off the bed and onto her hands and knees. She began to crawl towards Shai slowly, not because she was tired, but because she wanted to satisfy her friend's needs. She had failed to do a good enough job eating her out, which in and of itself shocked the redhead.

I'm sorry I wasn't good enough, Shai. She whimpered, hoping that Shai would be graceful enough to accept the apology.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:32 am

The nigh-albino’s features remained apathetic as Michelle’s soft, whimpering apology rang like sweet music to Shai’s perceptive ears. Full lips slightly curled at the corners only offering the subtlest of smirks as electric blue orbs gazed upon the trembling form that slinked across the carpet of her dormitory.

Shai’s gaze wandered the length of the student, particularly pausing at the sight of Michelle’s full, milky breasts as they shuddered with each subtle movement the redhead made. Her eyes lingered there for just a moment more before her sights became entranced with the full sway of the girl’s hips as each leg carried her onward, drawing her closer towards the near-expressionless Shai.

“I’m growing bored with you Michelle,” Shai started as the redhead was about the length of Shai’s leg away. The scientist shifted easily in her chair, allowing her posture to slacken and her legs to uncross. At this juncture Shai’s smirk turned to only a faint frown as she noticed the girl’s eyes were averted towards the ground. She lightly curled her toes and used the tip of her foot to tilt Michelle’s head upward. “Look at me when I’m speaking to you girl.” She ended her statement with a firm tap of her foot against the redhead’s chin.

”If it is in your desire to please me, I suppose I could give you another chance. Though, I’m hardly certain why I should waste my time with you.” Shai felt a tinge of excitement burst through her veins, as her own words seemed to become crueler by the second. It was one thing to be such a firm aggressor towards Kathryn, but to do so to a complete stranger thrilled her in way unimaginable.

”However.” Shai said locking the redhead’s gaze with her own icy stare. ”Do not even begin to think that the pathetic vibrator inside of you was even sufficient punishment for such an abhorred orgasm you gave me.” Shai felt a warm tingle against her skin, and thought nothing of the sensation as she knelt forward, her own modest breasts mashing pleasantly together as she took Michelle’s chin firmly between her fingers, pulling her upward.

She planted a firm kiss against those tender lips, suckling upon Michelle’s lower lip and allowing her teeth to sink into the undoubtedly sensitive flesh. Simultaneously Shai enveloped a handful of those silky, crimson locks and yanked Michelle’s head backwards, burying her tongue deep inside of the girl’s warm mouth. Like an ominous mist, inky markings began to spread across the scientists skin as the effects of her nanites faded. The suit the demon Grail had bound to her swarmed across her flesh, branching off sporadically contrasting against her pale flesh.

Within seconds the suit had enveloped her full breasts in a provocative array of straps and chains, crisscrossing in no particular direction yet seductive in it’s disarray. The warmth spread down her arms to her fingertips, creating a silky and almost fleshy to the touch glove spanning from her elbows to her fingertips, yet only enveloping the middle and ring finger on each hand. Her pelvic region was covered just slightly with a downward ‘V’ shaped bikini-like bottom.

The scientist moaned deeply and withdrew from her vigorous kiss nearly breathless, carelessly thrusting Michelle backward and returning to her more relaxed sitting position. She moved to cross her bare legs, and as she did the inky substance swarmed them creating a pair of thigh-high, spiked leather boots. The scientists eye’s widened at the sudden impulse of the suit, but unlike other times when the wretched thing had overcome her form, she oddly felt in control…almost as if the suit was reacting on her own desires.

“Well Michelle…” She breathed lifting her hand to observe the make-shift glove that had appeared. She turned her hand over several times before returning her gaze to the cowering girl at her feet. “Are you ready to accept your punishment?” As the chilling words left her lips a wide smile spread across her features.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:56 pm
Profile YIM

Michelle looked up at Shai, nearly crying. She felt like she was such a failure for not being able to please her friend.

I'm sorry if you've been wasting your time with me, Shai. I just want to please you. Please tell me what I must do, and I will do it. She whimpered, her self-worth obviously at nil.

Yes, I am ready. She said, fully convinced that she deserved every punishment that Shai could think of.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3