View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Break The Ice [Saira] 

Post Re: Break The Ice [Saira]
All the while during the walk, Saira tried to keep an eye on Shai, as if to figure out why she saw something... odd before. Though as she walked, her eyes... er. Wandered. Maybe it was some quality about the scientist being in motion. Maybe it was simply that she had moved openly 'sexy-like' before and it planted the thought in Saira's head...

...But whatever the case, Saira had to consciously keep herself from ogling the pale-in-all-ways girl. Blushing even deeper, she tried to say nothing else until they arrived at Shai's dorm. But once they got there?

"Whoa. That's... that's a pretty big dorm!"

She then moved in, sliding across the floor unusually quickly, and making her way inside. When offered the oreos, though? She just shook her head slightly.

"Oh, no, I don't like peanut butter that much, I think I'll take you up on that offer."

To the fridge! Saira made her way over there, with a somewhat happy gait, quickly and smoothly opening its door to peek inside. Though for now she was just digging through there, not entirely sure what she wanted. And to some extent inadvertently showing off her rear a little TOO well as she shifted around at her waist and hips to check different parts of the fridge.

Last edited by Saira on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:13 am

Shai couldn’t help but smile as the exotic woman rushed past her towards the fridge. She’d often extended the same courtesy to the handful of women she’d encountered on the island and none had ever taken real advantage of it. Shai enjoyed as Saira rummaged through her fridge looking for nothing or something in particular. The student tilted her head with a cookie still in her mouth as the woman’s skirt lifted provocatively giving Shai a beautiful view of her succulent rear. Shai bite off a piece of the cookie and smiled again, crunching away silently as the woman delegated her decision.

As Saira rummaged through the fridge she’d find a variety of things- though all were mostly Vegan. Fruits, vegetables, Soymilk, rice- though there was an array of chips and such in the cupboard. Shai never ate them, but she’d had company that requested them at any rate. Shai carelessly slide the bag of oreos across the short counter and wandered around towards the small table, propping her arm up against the back of the chair as she watched Saira from the corner of her eye.

“I see you’ve run into the same problem I have,” Shai commented with a rather amused tone. “I’ve told that damn lady that my skirt is much too small and yet- like clockwork every new uniform issue they seem to get smaller. I think she does it out of spite.” The snowy-hair scientist chuckled, and by no means intended to embarrass Saira. Rather Shai stood up and demonstrated the length of her skirt, turning a profile view to Saira.

“Kinda sucks because if I drop something I’m screwed unless I do the bunny dip.” Shai said referring to the bent-knee graceful dip that playboy bunnies perform when they’re serving drinks.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 am
Profile YIM

Saira still had her whole attention, or visual attention at least, focused on the fridge as Shai spoke. Before she made any attempt to reply, Saira did sigh audibly. Unfortunately, she wasn't vegan like Shai was, and more to the point had wanted something... cheesy. But eventually, she settled on fruit, and began digging for something in the back, when she replied.

"Oh, yeah... I... I sometimes forget about that! And then... er..."

If Shai could see Saira's face, she'd see the strong blush on it. But no! Instead Saira was bending over even further (ironically enough) to get at that pesky thing.

"...Then I usually spend the next few days, yeah, doing that dip thing. Obsessively."

But then, Saira found it! A perfect, nice apple. With a triumphant beam on her features, the tanned girl pulled out the apple and began to eat it. She seemed, well, happier.

"The thing I just can't get used to, though? The strange looks I get when I DO forget..."

Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:50 am

Shai couldn’t even lie to herself. Watching the girl struggled to reach deep inside of the fridge was quite possibly one of the most erotic things she’d ever witnessed. Shai ran her tongue across her pearl teeth, eager to clean away any remnants of chocolate, though the action did silently signify Shai’s approval of Saira’s firm bottom as she strained to reach something obviously just out of her reach.

”Thank god for that.” Shai thought sheepishly to herself. After a few more moments, Saira returned from the depths of the perilous fridge triumphant, with her prize in hand. Shai allowed a soft chuckle to ring from her lips in regards to Saira’s comment.

“I’d have to be inclined to say they’re jealous Saira,” Shai said with a flick of her wrist, sending a flurry of her white locks over her shoulders. “Most of the girls here aren’t gifted with a nice butt.” She added with a beaming smile and a wink.

“The biggest problem I have is that I despise wearing the regulation panties.” Shai said as her fingers curled around the hem of her skirt and lifted it, revealing black, ornate panties. Shai turned around and offered a back view of the lacey panties enveloping her firm, taut ass, she looked over her shoulder. “Lace is more up my alley,” she laughed lightly. “I think it’s stupid you can get detention for it.” She said allowing her skirt to fall lightly back to her thighs and crossing her arms.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:10 am
Profile YIM

Meanwhile, Saira seemed to, at least at first, miss the fact that Shai was looking rather closely! Instead, she was happily eating her little red prize, joining into the conversation again after Shai said her piece. The blush was still on her face, but now more as a response to the words she heard.

"Jealous?... I... Ah, I'm... I didn't know I had such a nice butt. I... thanks."

Taking another bite, seeming a bit nervous, Saira looked around the room a bit. She took in the larger spaces, the slightly finer decor... She was surprised Shai had such a nice dorm. That, and she was trying to distract herself long enough to not embarrass herself. Mind, she though she was embarrassing herself by looking embarrassed, but that wasn't quite important!

"Lace, hm? I... I have to admit I don't, uh, dress up for anything. I really kinda boring like that actually! Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of really nice blouses and I love my boots and my coat when I can wear them, so it's not like I have no fashion sense! I... Just..."

She looked down slightly, feeling a distinct sense of... tension. Sexual tension?

"Don't wear... er, 'sexy' things that much. I don't really know what I'd look like in them, so I guess I don't quite have something like you have with lace!"

...Unbidden, thoughts of how Shai looked in 'sexy' clothing like those lacy panties filtered into Saira's mind. It almost made her stop for a second. Was she flirting with her? Saira was unsure...

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:28 pm

What had once been a look of docile nonchalance suddenly turned to a deathly seriousness as Shai narrowed her gaze on Saira. Her lips slightly parted as if she were going to say something but it seemed as though the girl nearly swooned at the thought of it.

“N-never worn lace?” She stammered excitedly, as though she couldn’t quite believe her ears. Shai pressed her fingertips to her forehead in an over exaggerated expression of shock. It seemed Shai was a sucker for the theatrics. “Oh n-n-no that’s not going to do my dear.” She said waggling her index finger. She pushed herself away from the counter and with her long slender legs, quickly closed the gap between her and the dresser on the other side of the room.

“Saira you haven’t lived until you’ve tried lace,” She scoffed in a slight pause. “Never worn lace.” She muttered as if Saira had been committing a heretical sin for the entirety of her life. She pulled open the lower drawer, which nearly exploded with lacey garments in a wide variety of colors. She started pulling the articles from the drawer, many still with tags attached, throwing them over her shoulder in which they landed gracefully on the bed behind her. The pile seemed to grow and grow, and once the drawer was emptied, Shai pulled open the one above it where the stock seemed to be replenished ten-fold.

“This just officially turned into an underwear party, pick some things you like.” Shai said matter-of-factly, standing up and wandered towards the large pile that had accumulated. She pulled out a pair of white lacey booty-shorts and stretched the material between her fingers.

“I think white or red you compliment you well.” Shai said with a tilt of her head, holding the pair in front of Saira.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:34 am
Profile YIM

Saira stammered embarrassedly at the sudden, dramatic change in tone of her visit. What was going on?! What was this? Was she... was she... Saira had to vocalize this. Even though she was sweating nervously and had yet to stop blushing... even though her voice was wavering... Saira had to say it.

"Y-y-you want me to change into those? I... Do I have to strip down to my underwear once I do?"

Saira was... yeah. Beet-red at this point. She looked around nervously once, or maybe even twice. But then... with a slight, still-nervous sigh, she slowly nodded. Besides, she has had lesbian sex before. Why was she getting so edgy about a little underwear?

"Well... Er... On the other hand I guess you can always try something out at least once."

Saira walked over to the underwear drawer, slowly. Almost fearfully. And... she decided on a pair of white underwear, making sure to get a matching bra. Then, tentatively... the Egyptian girl walked over to the nearest door or other concealment (likely the bathroom) and softly asked...

"...I can change in there, right?"

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:59 am

Shai was already pulling out a pair of underwear that she could model herself, smiling sheepishly to herself at the sound of a stammering Saira as the Egyptian girl turned over the lacey garments in her hands. The scientist shifted her weight to one leg, giving a seductive curve to her body as she held up a pair of lavender shaded panties and navy blue ones. She seemed as though she was deep in thought, apparently in a toss up between the two when Saira’s question commanded her attention.

“Hm? Oh, sure if you want. No need to be embarrassed though, you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before.” Shai added with a sly wink, tossing the navy garment back onto the pile and setting the lavender one aside. Almost as if to prove her point the Scientist unbuttoned her blouse with the skill of a seasoned student and shed the article of clothing carelessly. Several tattoos littered the student’s body, all of similar design of what appeared to be science fiction-tribal; one of the ball of each of her shoulders and one surrounding her navel.

She reached around with her fingertips poised, having mastered the one handed unhooking of the bra and watched as white straps snapped away from her flesh, her full orbs springing jovially into view, her soft rose colored nipples pert and awakened from the change of temperature.

With nonchalance the student adjusted the straps of the new lingerie and started to re outfit herself, once more covering her succulent just-freed breasts with the seductive sheer cups and turning to give Saira a profile view as she peered into a full length mirror.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:11 am
Profile YIM

Saira stared, almost as if in some sort of strange sense of awe, at Shai as the paler-skinned girl slowly, carefully stripped. The unusual tatoos, the... very good-looking curves of her body... It was enough to make Saira feel a bit dizzy just from confusion, nervousness, and more importantly? Arousal. It was... It was rather sexy and she couldn't mentally dance around that fact. In fact, with a brief sigh, she verbally acknowledged it.

"You... have a point. I shouldn't have to worry, I mean, you're comfortable around me..."

Slowly, shakily, Saira moved her hands across her body, moving up to the buttons on her blouse, and undoing them slowly, gradually... And then in a simple motion, pulling the uniform shirt off her and backwards, showing a much simpler sheer white bra, not in the slightest bit lacy! The skirt was much easier to take off, in fact, Saira just slipped it off outright with a slight push, revealing the matching panties.

Then, again blushing deeply? The tanned girl reached back, unhooking her bra and releasing the darker breasts beneath, themselves almost as perky as Shai's own, nipples and all. Then, crouching slightly to get the right angle, she gingerly slipped her panties off, too.

Just as slowly, though - whether for nerves or some other reason was hard to tell - Saira pulled up the new panties, showing off their shape. Overall, they were a bit narrower in cut, a bit... well, skimpier than her last pair, also sporting rather significant laced frills around them. By now Saira had moved higher up, and the new bra she slid on was also a fine silky white, with a laced border at the top and elaborate patterns throughout its design. Saira's voice shook a bit as she commented, almost out of sheer expectation that Shai might have wanted to know what she thought!

"It's a different fit... But... I... it's like I feel a bit weird, just from knowing that this is 'sexy' underwear. You know what I mean? Like... exposed, or feeling like I'm gonna have eyes on me at any moment. Maybe I'm overthinking it?"

Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:48 am

Shai offered a meek smile of encouragement and politely averted her eyes as the exotic girl began to unbutton her blouse. Instead she gazed- or rather pretended to gaze in the full length mirror just beyond the girl while she adjusted her own lacy garments. Her smooth hands gently cupped her breasts, molding them perfectly within the cups of the bra that sheathed them creating that incredibly sexy cleavage that could not be achieved otherwise. The lacy garment for panties was of a different style than Saira had, and were cut in the booty-short style showing off Shai’s full derriere in the most flattering of ways.

Meanwhile Shai couldn’t help but steal a glance at Saira as the bra that had imprisoned her succulent breasts was pulled away and the lush orbs were revealed in their entire splendor. As they met the cool air of Shai’s dorm Saira’s nipples perked almost immediately, hardening in their exposure. Shai entertained the thought of taking one of Saira’s buttersoft, fawn nipples in her mouth, and a sly smirk crossed the nigh-albino’s soft, pale pink lips. She was almost disappointed when Saira sheathed her bosom once more, had it not been for the incredibly sexy lingerie that had replaced her otherwise dull attire.

Shai still went through the motions of running her fingers across the elastic of her panties, pretending to adjust them in whatever which way as she watched Saira’s hands curl beneath the hem of her own panties, her fingers sliding down the full length of her smooth thighs. Shai’s eyes lingered at the panties crumpled at Saira’s feet and found it hard to swallow as she watched Saira replace them with the new (and much improved) lacy ones.

The sound of Saira’s voice broke the trance Shai was in and ripped her attention away from the exotic girl’s curved, wrenching her gaze back up towards Saira’s features.

“That’s part of the fun though,” Shai added with a wink, “Besides you never know when you’ll have to strip down, better prepared than not. Not to mention there’s always that thrill of getting caught- you know the cotton ones are regulation right? Can you believe that?” Shai exclaimed the last statement as if the world were coming to an end.

“I’m sorry, but lace is so much better for you down there anyway, cotton doesn’t let ya breathe ya know? Besides, you wear it well. Just don’t bend over too far, you might give one of the teachers a stiffy.” She added with a chuckle.

Shai plopped down on the bed, laying on her side in the most seductive of ways, allowing her knee’s to gently hang over the side and started to sift through the massive pile of underwear. Quite honestly, the scientist herself was shocked at how much of the crap she had stockpiled in her dorm.

”If you like them (which you should), you can pick out a few more and you can keep them,” She looked back down at the pile she was sorting through, “As you can probably tell it wont hurt my collection.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:59 pm
Profile YIM

As she stood around in the lacy underwear, Saira seemed... well, maybe a little bit nervous still, as she nigh-unconsciously tugged on one end of the panties with her hand, as if adjusting it to get rid of the awkwardness - which had nothing to do with fit, of course. But Shai's words were at least a bit funny at some points, so it made her feel a little more comfortable.

"Ah... Well then I guess I shouldn't bend over too far..."

Saira winked a little, actually. Was she actually flirting with Shai herself, now?

"...Around the teachers, anyway."

Yes. At this point it was kind of hard to deny. And she did understand the offer to borrow some more of those panties, seeing as... Shai certainly did have a very large collection. Indeed, Saira was already walking over to do just that! Though not without noticing the way Shai was laying on the bed, something that... well, it only made the tanned girl blush deeper, and start to feel a bit, ah, squirmy. Every few steps seemed to be a bit out of place, her legs rubbing together a bit more when she walked.

Of course, Saira knew why. Shai could probably figure out why. Now, more than ever, the beautiful scientist's plan was really shaping up, as just... seeing Shai laying like that, so... confident, so casual and inviting? Was enough to put Saira's feeliings all over the map!

Eventually, though (it felt like forever but Saira actually walked fairly quickly over to the bed!), Saira made it over to the pile of panties, and got down on her hands and knees, still looking over at the pile, maybe not quite yet sure which ones to take, which ones to leave, that sort of thing. But the Egyptian's wandering eyes trailed up for just a moment - long enough to meet Shai's looking back down. And for that moment...

...Saira just stared.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2