View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Alchemist and Swordmaiden meet (Zilva) 

Post Alchemist and Swordmaiden meet (Zilva)
Michelle had her hair down, letting it sway in the breeze as she sat on the rooftop as she sat after classes one day.

The sun feels so nice today. I love it up here. she thought as she looked over the horizon at the sun which had began to set.

She could hear the door open behind her, and she looked over her shoulder.

Hello. Care to join me for a few moments?

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Post Re: Alchemist and Swordmaiden meet (Zilva)
"Hmm?" Zilva stopped a rather large book in her arms. She had come up tot he roof to read but it seemed that there were other plans. "Ummm...hello there..I did not expect to see anyone up here.."

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:04 am

Michelle turned around and laid eyes on a beautiful girl, carrying a rather large book in her arms. Perhaps she had come up here to study. It would be best in that case to leave and let her study in peace.

If you've come up here to study for an exam, I'll leave. That is a rather large book you have there. Which class do you use that book for?

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 pm

"Huh? Oh the book. It's not for a class...it's an alchemy book that I found in the library'' Zilva looked at the very pretty girl in front of her. She felt a little self consouis about her own looks.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Alchemy? I've never heard of that. If you're going to practice, would you mind if I watched. The beautiful redhead asked, hoping that she would get to see something new. Michelle was always fascinated by new things.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:20 am

"Well...sure you can watch but there will not be much to see..I did not bring an ingredients up here with me" Zilva sat down opening the book up to the page she had left it on. If she finished reading this chapter she hoped she could make an acid bomb.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:30 am

It's ok if you didn't bring any ingredients with you, maybe you can explain the concept to me. Oh my goodness! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Michelle. It's a pleasure to meet you. She gave the beautiful girl a polite bow, letting Zilva get a GOOD look at her voluptous cleavage.

She's so cute!

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:51 am

"Umm..well Alchemy is the act of combining to items to get a new one. It can be rather simple but most alchemists tend to go more complex" Zilva felt her face flush a bit at the sight of the other girl's cleavage. Wow..those are big... "Well I'm Zilva..it's nice to meet you" She reache dher hand out to the prettier girl.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:08 am

Michelle listened intently as the basics of alchemy are explained to her.

Zilva. That's a pretty name. It suits someone as cute as you. So, ingredients and combining. Pardon my ignorance, but it sounds like cooking. Am I wrong? I'm pretty sure I am. She offered a smile to the girl, hoping not to have offended her too much, blushing slightly at how direct she had become about flirting with the other girls on the island. It somehow felt comfortable to her though.

Michelle found herself stretching her back, pushing her breasts out slightly and showing her flat toned stomach, almost out of reflex. She quickly realized this and quickly stopped, letting her arms back to her sides and her shirt cover her stomach once again.

I'm so sorry, I must seem pretty flirty right now.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:20 am

"yes well achemy and cooking are quite similar" Zilva tried to smile as the other girl continued to flirt. Any other time Zilva would have stayed composed but now she was acting rather shy and blushing. on top of that Zilva was very self conscious around other girls ranking herself lower than them. "Well..ummm..no...you..well..nevermind"

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:24 am

Michelle watched as the pretty alchemist girl seemed to get more flustered by the moment and it only made Michelle more curious about her.

I think you think I'm pretty. Judging by your reactions and how badly you're blushing. I'll let you in on what I'm thinking. I think you are very pretty. Your curves are beautiful and petite. Mine just seem to go on forever. I wish I looked more like you. Trust me, Zilva, big breasts aren't necessarily better. Yours are perfect... Michelle caught herself mid-sentence, immediately her face turning almost as red as her hair.

Oh god! Now I sound like a slut! I'm so sorry, Zilva. Please forgive me! She said, hiding her face in her hands, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 am

"No..no..it's..it's alright" Zilva stood putting a hand on the other girl's shoulder. "Thank you..I don't put much stock in my appearance" It was true, Zilva wore no makeup..hand no jewelry and her clothes were rather plain. "Quite honestly your probably prettier than I am...boys would go to yoiu before they went to me.."

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:36 am

Boys going for you is fine. It's when all of them come to you looking for only sex, it gets to be a pain. That's why I experimented with girls and I tend to like a female as my partner when it comes to those sorts of things, Zilva. Michelle said, smiling at the alchemist, whom fantasies of were beginning to pop into her head.

I'm going to change the subject before I start saying things I shouldn't be saying. I came to this school mainly for my degree in psychology. Another reason I came was to see my first female lover, Lillia Darkcrown. That sad thing was when I got here, there was no record of her at all. I just came up here to let myself think. But, I'm glad you came up here, Zilva. I can see us becoming good friends.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:44 am

"Friends..that's nice...wait girls huh?" Zilva took a step back from her flabbergasted. "So your telling me you like girls?..huh.." Zilva leaned against the fence still trying to comprehend all this. Zilva had never been with a girl but after her terrible experience with men she was a little open to the idea.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:47 am

Oh yes, I like girls and guys. I'm actually bi-sexual. Michelle said, giving Zilva all the room she needed. It seems that caught you off-guard a bit. I apologize, which is something I seem to be doing quite a bit of tonight. Michelle took a step back, making sure not to make the alchemist uncomfortable.

If you're not into girls, I'll keep myself more restrained with my flirting. Michelle said, holding in her disappointment.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next