View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have... (Diana Varnia) 

Post Re: Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have... (Diana Varnia)
Diana looked up at Saburo, tears forming around her eyes. She shook her head when Saburo asked her. "I didn't have a boyfriend, but... But I was reminded of how much pain men can bring us. And I was reminded of... Of..." Tears began to run down her face in earnest. "Of how they raped me. I was only a teenager, and..." She then heard Saburo start speaking again. She accused her of coming onto her and said that although she didn't dislike it, she wanted to be sure of it. Diana felt herself become embraced tightly, her cleavage pushed in between Saburo's through the thin cloth of the PJs.

Diana embraced Saburo and gently stroked her back, then she began to cry into her shoulder. After a few moments passed and the years subsided, Diana pulled away from Saburo. "You... You're right, Saburo. I was coming onto you. I'm just.. just so lonely lately, since Violett..." She reluctantly stopped and continued after swallowing her nervousness. "She disappeared."

Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:34 am

(Sorry, I was gone a couple days. ^_^; Busy with school work. Didn't mean to let it go more than a day, but it did! Weekends are like that.)

Saburo listened carefully, because this was clearly important. How much pain men could give? Why did that sound biased? She was starting to get the feeling this girl might very well prefer girls to boys. Was she trying to manipulate her? How absurd! Yes, she had hidden her true intention until Saburo pressed, but how was that surprising? After all, she might find it embarrassing, or something like that. Didn't that make sense?

Of course, then she started talking about rape... Saburo frowned, and hugged the girl almost before she could even finish her statement! Such a thing was terrible, and she felt suddenly sad for the girl... she listened quietly, as Diana finished her words. So many bad things had happened to her, it seemed. She must have had a lot on her mind. Saburo definitely felt sorry for her now, and grew more and more worried about this girl. She was definitely worse off than Saburo herself!

I... haven't had any of those bad things happen to me, especially in so short a time... but I can tell you I'm sorry, and that you shouldn't cry! I mean, go ahead and cry, but... it'll be alright! Everything will be fine, don't you think? She smiled, believing this to be the truth. Saburo had no clue about the island, or how horrible it really could be. So... she didn't know about the monsters.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:55 am

Diana could tell by the girl's innocence, just how ignorant she was of the dangers on this island. In truth, Diana had been so terribly afraid of getting sexually assaulted again in reality, she only dated guys on online games. Little chat rooms with characters you can customize and move around. The thing became her life, because she could be herself and no one would judge her otherwise. She made friends easily and found herself dating all kinds of interesting boys. She honed her typing skills and finally became social. But then had come that fateful day a week before the High School prom... That is when it all ended. When the bubble was burst. The seams in her new reality came undone.

"You're very lucky to be so innocent, Saburo. So pure. It's like you passed through your childhood and teenage years without any of the troubles or pains that the rest of us faced. Or just dealt with them better, I guess." Diana had stopped crying. She had suppressed her memory, pushed it to the back of her head. She renewed her own embrace around Suboro. "Thank you. I'm sure that things will get better eventually."

Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:15 am

Naturally, the girl had no idea what had happened with Saburo. It was almost ironic, how she was getting close to someone like Saburo, with what she really was. But SAburo didn't know either, and when Diana mentioned how she must have not had any troubles, she blinked. That couldn't be true, could it? After all, such a thing didn't really make sense, at least not in a way that would be proper... she thought back, then, and the puzzled look on her face was so clear it was almost painful. Not just puzzled, but troubled in a confused manner.

She looked at Diana, thinking very hard, and finally spoke.

No, but... that doesn't seem to make sense. No troubles...? That doesn't... I don't think anyway... why can't I remember... ooh! She took a deep breath, and hugged Diana again. I've had troubles. Lots of troubles. Just... probably not the same ones. You know... normal ones, I mean. But then... you seem to have had worse than that, and I'm sorry.

She hugged Diana for a brief moment longer, then got up, and walked back to her bed. She sat down on it and suppressed a smile at the way the bed bounced so enjoyably. She sighed, and looked at Diana. She waited a moment, staring at the girl. And finally, she began to blush, just a little. She was looking at Diana so intently! It was a little bit strange.

So. You were coming on to me, weren't you? What's one supposed to do, if that's being done to them? How would... you suggest they respond? This was almost too direct. As though Saburo was goading Diana forward. As though she wanted something from Diana too...

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:10 am
Profile YIM

After the strange and uncomfortable reminiscing was over, Saburo sat back on her bed and the two girls returned to the topic at hand. Diana was hitting on Saburo at the time. "Well, I guess it all depends on what your point of view is. If you think the other person is attractive, then you'll smile, giggle and take their bates. This will eventually result with you in bed with them, most likely. You see, due to the lack of men, most of the women on this island have taken to being lesbians or at least bisexual." Diana knew that she was among them. But instead of being desperate for sex and release with another human being rather then those dreadful monsters, she turned to women for emotional comfort and support, in knowing that they didn't cause the same pains that men did.

But that was another story for another time. Diana turned on her own side and propped her head up with her elbow. She looked over at Saburo and returned the girl's gaze, her face flushing softly underneath Diana's gaze. "But sometimes the girl isn't hitting on you and is just being friendly. And she might be offended that you accused her of hitting on you. Oh, I almost forgot. If you don't find them attractive, politely excuse yourself and leave. Don't be mean about it, the poor girl had no idea that you're not interested. But if you do excuse yourself and she keeps coming, then you can be as bitchy as you want." Diana smiled at Saburo and shifted her long, slender legs under the covers. The sensation of having silk rub against bare silk made Diana sigh softly.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 am

Saburo listened quietly, leaning forward on her bed. Her posture was that now of a student, listening to someone much older and wiser. Her eyes were wide and expressive, responding to everything she said with nods, changes in facial expression, and generally telegraphing her feelings. And her feelings said she was intent on learning. But also... the wheels behind her eyes were clearly turning, and she was obviously thinking of something...

But when it finally ended, Saburo got up, off of her bed. She walked over to Diana's bed, and placed her hands on the bed, leaning over Diana. She looked at her curiously, before smiling, just a bit. She tilted her head, and began to talk.

In your bed? What's so special about that? Was she REALLY that innocent? She giggled. So. Were you just being nice to me? Or did you want me in your bed? She leaned closer. Almost... seductively. Was she really innocent? What, precisely, was up with the mixed signals?

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 am

"I, uh.." Diana was flustered by this. First she acted like she was apalled that Diana would hit on her, then she was tempting her to go on with it, then she wanted to learn about it, after that she pretended to be completely lost to one of the abbreviations for having sex and now she was leaning over Diana, her nubile, young body swaying over her.

Diana acted quickly, her hands grasping Saburo around the waist and bringing her over herself and onto the other side of the bed. Diana turned on her other side and looked at Saburo. "Doesn't this feel intimate to you? Like the way it should when you're with someone you love?" Diana wasn't suggesting anything, but rather trying to convey to her what it meant to be in someone else's bed. "And yes, I quite rather do want you in my bed." Diana smiled bashfully and started to giggle herself. She was so innocent that it was almost cute!

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Saburo squeaked when Diana pulled her onto the bed. She was blushing a little bit, but smiling. She stared at Diana, and scooted a little on the bed, getting more comfortable. She watched her, and she spoke. Spoke of how intimate it was. And how she DID want Saburo on her bed! Saburo giggled when Diana mentioned that, and smiled. She leaned closer. She stared at the shy Diana. She had a feeling that there was more to it than this. And she didn't really mind... whatever Diana hoped to do, she would probably be fine with by this point.

So Saburo, continuing to lean close, finally spoke up again, after a long silence. Alright. You have me on your bed. What are you going to do, just lay there beside me? She said it playfully. Diana would take it as serious flirting... but though it WAS playful, and Saburo didn't believe it was true, either, she wasn't precisely sure what Diana intended. But she wanted to find out!

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Diana stifled a giggle and couldn't help but feel like the girl was trying to goad her into kissing her! She was leaning towards her, on her bed and asking Diana what she wanted to do to her. Diana smiled at Saburo's cute visage and leaned in also, a little faster then Saburo. Before either of them could react, Diana's lips pushed softly against Saburo's in a very light kiss, but a kiss nonetheless. Before the girl got frightened, Diana pulled her head away slowly. "It gets a little more complicated then that."

This was a very strange situation. Diana didn't typically have a girl in her bed that she'd just met within an hour and was trying to teach her about being a lesbian! Although it was a fairly new scene, Diana secretly found it a very enjoyable one. She had not met anyone with such a child-like innocence since, well... Violett. But even then, her older roommate was much more submissive and she always aimed to please. She had a good heart, but her intentions were always towards the wrong people.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 am

Well, to be honest, SAburo hadn't, you see, exact;y anticipated the kiss. In fact, when Diana finally came forward and kissed her on her lips, Saburo turned terribly red, and for a brief moment tensed up, almost in surprise. Perhaps this was her very first kiss, the first time someone had shown her such affection.

Regardless, Saburo stared at Diana as she pulled away, and listened to her brief words about how it got more complicated... but Saburo wasnt really listening. Her cheeks were red, and without paying anymore attention than was absolutely necessary, she suddenly, aggressively moved her body closer to Diana's, and kissed her back with a terribly forceful, passionate kiss!

It was harder, much clumsier, less skilled, but nevertheless terribly passionate, aggressive, energetic, downright enthusiastic kiss! But it was a kiss nonetheless. Saburo's body was by now pressed up against Diana's. Her hands were on Diana's shoulders. And though her body pressed up clumsily, a little awkwardly, and a little stiffly, the fact of the matter was that that was all inexperience.

However, the girl had liked the kiss. Very much so. That, at minimum, was completely certain, and perfectly clear.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:25 am

Diana didn't even have enough time to gasp before Saburo's lips were on her own, kissing her with a force and passion she had not seen in a long time. Diana found the simple virginity this girl had towards homosexuality a little refreshing, and so she melted into the kiss. Her hand gently lay on Saburo's hip, softly stroking the general area. Her other hand gently slid underneath Saburo's ribs. In one swift, painless motion, Diana pulled Saburo up and onto her stomach. The girl was light and her stomach was well toned, so she felt no pain or much discomfort. Saburo's lips had not left Diana's during the whole rotation. Diana's hand then moved up from the girl's torso and up to the back of her head, gently running her fingers through the brunette's hair. Her lips parted ways sightly as she let her tongue slide through and press gently against Saburo's, asking for permission to enter. The hand on Saburo's hips slid down to her now prominent ass, gently stroking the taut arse.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:12 pm

While she was clumsy, Saburo still let Diana pull her on top. She didn't mind, it actually kind of helped with the kissing she was doing. She broke the kiss for a moment, to take a breath, but continued it quickly enough that it was a very short absence. Being on top of the girl stirred feelings she knew she'd had before. She was feeling aroused. But why did it feel like the first time? It was strange, because she remembered this before. Though never with a girl. Or was that right?

She wasn't going to think or dwell on anything right now, to be honest. Just on that tongue pressing to enter Saburo's mouth. Her own lips parted, and let Diana's into her mouth. Diana would feel a response, Saburo's own tongue rubbing against the new invader. And the hand on her behind? She almost jumped, but didn't. But the kiss, that was what she focused on. She barely, to be honest, was even thinking about anything coming after it... certainly didn't know what Diana was probably going to do to her.

But her response was so enthusiastic that it'd be quite an oddity if she disliked it, now wasn't that right?

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Diana was surprised at how submissive Saburo was. Diana's invasive muscle continued to caress and chase Saburo's tongue within her mouth, shifting around as her lips continued to flex and move against Saburo's. The intimate kiss would continue, as Diana's hand gently ran down Saburo's arse, down her thighs and to her knees. Diana broke the kiss, their lips parting. She held her tongue out of her mouth as a long, stream of saliva connected it to the tip of Saburo's. After a few moments the strand broke and fell onto the bed. It was small and irrelevent, hardly even noticable.

"Well, Saburo, this is more or less what happens when a girl takes you into her bed. But rather, it's just the beginning. Would you like to see or rather experience the rest?" Diana stared into Saburo's brunette eyes, their warm colors reminding Diana of soft, milk chocolate. Her hand continued to stroke Saburo's thigh while the hand that was running through her beautiful, brown hair was now resting beside Diana, after sliding down Saburo's arm and gently holding her hand for a few moments before finally dropping down.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 am

(Sorry for the delay. Computer troubles. >_< I had to buy a new one)

Was Saburo really that submissive? Or just inexperienced and going with the flow? Was she one to give in, or one to jump forward and seize things with pleasure? Well, it was time to find out, wasn't it? She didn't know enough not to submit to Diana's advances now. She let Diana lead, because she still didn't quite know where this was going. How far it was going to go. But she didn't mind, and in fact she'd probably quite enjoy it when it got there.

She noticed the little trail of saliva, and felt Diana's hands everywhere on her... she let the girl's hands continue to wander, and watched. She blushed, a little bit, and sighed. She didn't know where to respond! She had no idea what Diana would like, or whether she was supposed to do anything at all...

Diana... am... I supposed to do anything too? Touch you anywhere? Because I honestly don't know where or how to do so... to make you feel like you're making me, right now.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:54 am

"Well..." After nearly thirty minutes of explaining to the girl the sensitivity of each part of a woman's body, where to touch, how to touch, with what to touch, and what the results were sometimes, Diana was finally finished. She was ready to demonstrate to Saburo just what she was explaining to her. The two girls were now standing in front of each other. Diana had decided that it was best if Saburo was blind folded, so she could feel rather then see, as sight could be deceptive. The submissive girl did not refrain, of course, her curiosity pushing her towards discovering new things.

Diana began by simple stepping up to Saburo and kissing her on the lips again, her tongue already on its way into her warm mouth. But this time, Diana wasted no time. Her left hand was already on Saburo's breast, gently massaging the tit flesh through her pj top. Diana's other hand was on the back of the girl's neck, pulling her into the impassioned kiss.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next