View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Walk in the forest (Saira and Michelle) 

Post Re: A Walk in the forest (Saira and Michelle)
Saira chuckled lightly, scratching her back slightly with the not-blade-grasping hand. But... despite seeming cheery, there was at least a slight edge to her smile. As if to say that she had moved... all according to plan.

"Aheh, I don't know much about formal fighting, but between good hiking legs and it not being that hard to guess I needed to feint... That came out! So, I see what you mean, though, you're ready in every direction!"

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Believe it or not Saira, there is a style of swordplay that focuses on things like that and you pulled off one of the techniques almost flawlessly on the first try. There's a lot of potential in you. The style is called Jigen. It was a powerful style in Old Japan. Many samurai used Jigen in the end of the Shogunate era. I have some books back in my room, if you're interested in checking them out. She said, offering a polite smile to the beautiful girl.

Michelle was happy to find someone with this level of talent here on the island. It would take time, but Saira could possibly be as good as Michelle.

You know, with enough practice, you will be every bit as good as I am. You've got the improvisation down pat. Learning techniques and keeping them sharp is fairly easy, once you get the hang of it. If you want, I'll teach you all I know.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Saira blushed profusely at the compliment, seeming a lot meeker and more reserved than someone who... well, just pulled off what she apparently pulled off.

"Ah... Er... Thanks! I... I wouldn't have thought I... I was that talented. It..."

Blush! MORE!

"Ah, er, what I... But maybe... Uh, why not? What all DO you know?"

Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:55 am

Well, as far as styles of swordplay go, I know I can be classified as a master in at least 4 styles. Others I'm good in, but not nearly good enough to be called master. The four styles I know and am Master of are...
1. Jigen, the one you demonstrated a talent for
2. Hiten-Mitsurugi
3. Kendo
4. Sway, an Egyptian style that may interest you as well.

Michelle bowed politely to what she was hoping would be her new student. Michelle was proud of herself. She had always liked helping others.

Then with a huge blush on her face, Michelle said without really thinking. If you want to know about other things I know, coming back to my room is a good way to find out, Saira.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:33 am

At first, Saira jumped right into the first thing that Michelle brought up. The most obvious one, at that.

"Well, if I had a talent at, ah, Jigen then maybe you should-"

Then Michelle said the last sentence. Saira blinked for a second, and for some reason? Didn't... fully realize what the redhead meant by that. She had an inkling but wasn't so sure she should actually act on that inkling.

"...What other things?"

Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:52 am

Michelle nodded to Saira's request. If you want me to teach you Jigen, I'd be more than happy to.

Michelle was feeling bold. Very bold in fact. The redhead sauntered her way over to the beautiful student, her hips rocking very seductively with each step. She was flirting and flirting hard. She wanted Saira in her bed and making love to her for what would feel like an eternity to the two women. Michelle stopped right in front of Saira, and without another word, planted a passionate kiss on the lips of the beautiful Egyptian. Michelle's lips were warm and soft. Michelle dropped her sword on the ground and gently put her arms around her new student, holding Saira in a loving embrace.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Saira blinked, at least at first, at the way that Michelle was walking to her. She was... Was... Saira didn't know. For some reason she wasn't able to really think of what Michelle was doing, though it made her feel strange, maybe even a bit awkward. But then! The kiss.

The tanned girl was shocked at first, feeling the warmth of those lips pressing against her own! But... in only a moment, it came over her, a feeling of matching warmth - Not only had Saira become more aware of her own bisexuality... but she had a bit of a weakness to kisses. With a very deep blush on her face and a brief shiver... Saira returned them.

Their lips locked, and Saira's arms wrapped around Michelle as well... Even if she felt slightly surprised, still!

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Michelle held Saira for a few more moments before breaking the wonderful kiss that the two of them had just shared. Michelle looked at Saira after she had pulled away, blushing heavily. Michelle took the Egyptian girl by the hand.

Come back to my room with me, Saira? Hope we get to know one another better. I have a few ideas, but you'll just have to wait and see what they are. She said with an obviously lustful smile.

Michelle let go of Saira's hand and picked up the wooden swords to take back to her room. With a wink, Michelle made another invitation to her new student.

Come on, I'll show you the way.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Saira was admittedly at a loss for words because of the kiss, and... perhaps in a moment of weakness... or desire? She went ahead and followed Michelle over. What did that girl have in mind now? Saira's mind was reeling, thinking of what, ah, scenarios she might end up in...

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:13 am

Walking back to the dorms proved to be quite a long trip, but Michelle found it to be a worthwhile trip as she subtly flirted with Saira all the way back, passing it off as casual conversation.

Michelle slid the key to her dorm room and opened the door and held it open for Saira.

Guests first, Saira. Michelle smiled, following Saira in and locking the door behind them. Once inside, Michelle walked to the far wall and hung her swords on the wall where they belonged. She spun on her heels and looked at Saira.

Can I get you something to drink? Water, Tea maybe? Michelle offered a polite smile as she walked towards the kitchen, leaving Saira to observe her surroundings.

The room was the color it was supposed to be, but in the middle of the floor, a Japanese style throw rug with a single character stitched into the center in black thread, which looked very nice against the red background laid. The swords hung on the wall, the blades crossed and downwards. The bed was also the same as all the other dorm rooms, only the sheets were a beautiful shade of gold and made of silk. They are soft to the touch and have a certain luster to them, seemingly shimmering in the sunlight from the window which had the shades open. The desk sat in the corner along the wall of the door, seeming to be slightly cluttered with books ranging from her classes to what seemed to be martial arts books and even some written in Japanese. The chair that sat in front of the desk appeared to be rather cushy.

Please make yourself comfortable, Saira. Michelle called out from the kitchen.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 am

Saira blinked a bit in astonishment at the decor of the room. She... she had been taken far enough aback to not really even notice the door being locked. She walked around for a bit, just looking and examining, before eventually, eventually the Egyptian girl paused and responded to her host.

"I... You certainly went all-out on the decor... Wow. I..."

Saira blinked slightly. Why was she hesitating like this? Maybe because after that kiss she had at least some idea of what Michelle wanted? But... right now it was pleasantries, nice calm talks over tea.

"Ah, well I wouldn't mind some tea, I'm sure you have some real nice varieties you could surprise me with!"

Saira smiled - maybe a bit nervously, as she leaned against a wall briefly.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:48 am

I'm sorry I don't have very many kinds of tea right now. All I have is iced tea, but it's delicious. Michelle called from the kitchen, pouring two glasses of iced tea for the two women to drink.

Michelle came out of the kitchen, carrying the two glasses of tea. Handing one to Saira, she smiled once again. I hope you like it. Michelle began mentally undressing Saira as she spoke casual to the beautiful girl now. Where are you from, Saira? And what brings you here to this school. I mean, what's your Major? She said, sitting in the cushy chair by the desk, making sure Saira watches her cross her legs very slowly, not only letting Saira see her long tone legs, but her crimson red panties that covered her bare sex, which was begging for attention.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm

After taking the glass from Michelle, Saira looked around for another seat... but the only thing she saw was the cushy chair... well, and the bed, too. But admittedly, the girl felt a mite awkward about getting up on the bed, considering that she... ash, knew Michelle possibly wanted something more, as it were. Not that Saira minded (what with her other encounters), but... She still felt nervous about how to go about it.

So instead? Saira chose to sit down on the throw rug, sipping from her tea as she got into a different cross-legged position. Saira sat more modestly, her legs crossed a bit tighter (but not too tight! There was still at least some sense of openness.). And... Whoa. Michelle was looking to be pretty horny - and not that bad - with how she was flexing her legs. Saira stared for only a second, before she reflexively knew Michelle would notice. Instead, smalltalk!

"Ah, I'm from New York - second-generation since I think you might ask - and... Hm, well my parents thought this'd be the best school and I didn't really think much of it. And I'm, uh, Sociology major, though I do some anthropology coursework too. What about you?"

Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:41 pm

I was born in Okinawa, Japan and I lived there until my early teenage years. My dad retired from the Marine Corp and we then moved to Connecticut. I came here to study literature, but I decided to change my major and study psychology. It's far more interesting to me. Michelle noticed Saira glance at her, causing her to blush wildly.

You're very pretty, Saira. Michelle stated boldly, deciding to be the more up front of the two ladies.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 am

For a little bit Saira just listened, calmly, interestedly. Being born in Japan would... well, make the decor make a lot of sense, she reasoned. But it was later in the conversation, when Saira took a bit more pause... and blushed visibly, again.

"I... ah... You really... Ah, thanks, I..."

She was at a loss. She didn't quite know what was going to happen next! Linnis was a lot more... uh, manipulative or cunning or something than this! She was sweating a little...

"...So, uh... Now what?"

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next