View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Walk in the forest (Saira and Michelle) 

Post Re: A Walk in the forest (Saira and Michelle)
And Saira's body flexed back and forth, Michelle's tongue hitting all the right spots, so well... This girl! She must have been really experienced! It was enough to drive her mad, and with all her moaning she certainly sounded like it!

But while Michelle was eating Saira out like never before? Saira's own tongue was working, as she slid it around her walls, flicking it up and down... before settling more on her clit, trying to drive Michelle up the wall from sheer intensity!

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:39 am

Michelle's hips were bucking wildly, reveling in the sensations that Saira was giving to her. She was moaning like a wanton whore into the dripping wet cunt of the Egyptian beauty. Michelle could feel a climax building deep within her. Michelle wanted to make Saira feel as good as she herself was feeling. Michelle's tongue darted in and out of the delicious folds that was almost stuck to her lips, suckling on her clit from time to time. When her tongue darted in once again, Michelle's thumb found the sensitive bud, rubbing firmly, trying to drive Saira into a frenzy, seeing who would climax first.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 am

And a frenzy Michelle would get, as Saira continued to lick, deeper and also farther, all around her pussy... Although that was not all, not by any stretch of the imagination. Her hands wrapped around Michelle's back, rubbing, stroking, kneading into the flesh. And ever so often Saira cried out, as she began to reach a fever pitch of pleasure!

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 am

Michelle had reached a fevered pitch as soon as Saira's tongue picked up the tempo. She was moaning and screaming into Saira's beautiful pussy, the flesh muffling her screams to mere vibrations that shot through Saira's body. Michelle's tongue began to dart in and out, hitting very specific spots inside Saira, including her g-spot. Michelle had always been good with her tongue, and she was showing off her best moves for Saira.

It would be Michelle that would climax first. She pulled her head back and tensed all of her muscles, letting out a scream of ecstasy unlike anything she had done before. Feeling Saira's soft hands caress and work her flesh was what pushed her over the edge.

Michelle could only utter one word...More...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:11 am

Saira's own orgasm came not too long after Michelle's, as her quick and focused tongue finally managed to push her over the edge. Saira digged her hands into Michelle's back and tensed her legs, pulling them around her head to push them both into a tight ball as her own tongue went as deep as it could!

And there was a muffled scream...

Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:13 am

Michelle could feel her head being crushed against Saira's hungry cunt, which only served to drive her on even more. Her tongue continued to dart and dash inside of Saira, striking her g-spot often and repeatedly. Michelle let out a scream of her own before trying to pull her head out of the trap that Saira had inadvertently sprung on her. When she was not able to get loose under her own power, she tapped on Saira's leg until she was set loose.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 am

Eventually - even amidst another scream of orgasm - Saira finally realized that Michelle wanted out, and she lifted one of her legs. Saira was in some ways a mess now, twitching, shaking, her body quivering against Michelle's as she slowly worked her way through the throes of pleasure she was experiencing. Her tongue was still frantically working at Michelle's pussy but it was starting to lose control, too...

Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 am

Michelle pulled her head back, taking a deep breath of air before going back to pleasuring Saira. Her tongue began darting in and out of her soft folds once again, swirling around occasionally, striking the g-spot as well. Her moans would only increase in intensity the more frantic Saira's tongue got. The more Michelle moaned, the more her tongue went into a frenzy.

Michelle seemed lost in a sea of pleasure.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Saira kept going, thrusting her own tongue into and around Michelle's pussy. Sometimes she hit the clit, sometimes she hit something else nice like her G-spot. But... She wasn't really even in control! Her body was quaking and shuddering from what Michelle was doing her, sending her off into another climax, then another! It was getting almost unbearably good...

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 am

Michelle could taste the juices flowing so freely from Saira's dripping cunt, and she was almost hopelessly addicted to the taste of her. Her tongue was in a blind frenzy at this point, lapping up all the juices that Saira had to offer her. Michelle then found herself thrown into her own orgasm, he juices flowing freely into Saira's waiting mouth.

Michelle's hips would begin to rock back and forth very gently, only making very small movements against Saira's tongue. God, she was good.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Saira kept writhing against Michelle, and her tongue dug in as deep as it could! She was flailing out of control, pushing and grinding against the redhead, screaming through her own licks...

...If this kept up Saira might not really be able to hold herself together much longer!

Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:18 pm

Michelle was long gone, her only desire was to pleasure and to be pleasured. The world had long melted away as her tongue delved deeper and faster into Saira's waiting cunt, greedily slurping up all her juices.

Michelle finally managed to pull herself away from Saira's deliciously sweet nectar, pulling her own sex away from Saira's expert tongue, leading the girl to sit up, the two girl's cunts pressed firmly together as Michelle began to pivot her hips back and forth, rubbing her sex against Saira's.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Saira put her leg over Michelle's, happy to start something different (her tongue was actually starting to get tired!)! And slowly, she edged in, and their lower lips pushed together, sliding with wet little noises and shudders of pleasure for both girls. And Saira tried to keep pace, leaning back to brace herself with an arm as she started to push up and down with her hips.

Their clits even began to flick against one another, making it all that much better...

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Michelle threw her head back when her clit flicked against Saira's, letting a moan of pleasure escape her lips. She was about to lean forward and kiss Saira, but the leaned back, propping herself up with one arm. Michelle was a little perturbed at first, then Saira began thrusting upwards with her hips, which in turn, threw Michelle back onto one arm herself, returning the favor.

OOOHH GODS!! She screamed.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 pm

For all it was worth, Saira was grinding really hard against Michelle, her sopping-wet pussy slipping right past Michelle's, her clit flicking all around the redhead's! And her scream rose, higher and higher, until the entire room was filled with the deafening sound of girls screaming in pleasure!

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next