View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Gwen Moves In (open to students) 

Post Gwen Moves In (open to students)
(Open to one or more students - maybe someone wants a room mate?)

Gwen struggled with her large suitcases as she mounted the stairs to the second floor of the dorm. Her hair was rather disheveled from all the physical exertion, she noticed as she blew a disobedient strand away from her glasses. She would have to visit the shower as soon as she unpacked, and make sure her braids were back in order.

She swayed unsteadily down the hall, her arms trembling. She had been carrying her luggage for what seemed like a century. "Back at home, we have people to carry heavy things for you," she grumbled to herself in the empty hallway.

She focused on putting one foot in front of the other. She looked down, trying to see her feet, but saw nothing but her white cashmere sweater. She cursed her expansive bosom as it lay like a shelf in front of her, even with her best minimizing bra on. She had only gotten her curves a few years ago, and it was still difficult to keep her balance at the best of times, let alone when carrying two suitcases.

Eventually, the inevitable happened: she tumbled to the side, her shoulder bumping into the wall. Both of her suitcases dropped to the floor, and one popped open and spilled its contents.

Gwen grumbled furiously, gathering her long skirt around her as she knelt down and began to re-pack her hairbrushes, conditioners, expensive clothing, and breast-confining brassieres.

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:19 am

Post Re: Gwen Moves In (open to students)
Diana was just coming out of her dorm when she saw the familiar sight of a new student walking down the hallway with a pair of suitcases. This girl had a pair of breasts that would rival the size of Diana's, but the way they sat in her blouse it seemed like they were being confined. Diana found herself interested by this. The only people that slept in her dorm now were Saburo and herself. The two queen-sized beds were comfy, but so spacious that it almost felt lonely. Maybe it was time for a third roommate. Diana found herself walking towards the brunette and shouted ahead. "Hey, you need some help?"

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Gwen looked up to see a quite fetching blond girl calling out to her. The stranger had a kind face, and Gwen DID need some help.

"Yes, that would be grand, thank you," she said, straightening up and brushing off her skirt where she had been kneeling. She had packed far too tight, and it was a struggle to get all of her shampoos and underthings back into the suitcase by herself.

She held out a hand to greet the girl. "I'm Gwen," she said, turning on her upper-class British charm.

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Diana finally got to the girl to see her over packed suitcase. Diana stretched out her hand in greeting and grasped the girl's, meeting her with a warm smile on her face. "Name's Diana. Nice to meet you. And nice accent. I'm guessing... English?" Diana hoped the girl would take no offense in her assumption. She'd actually gone to Britain for a visit and found the place marvelous. Not only that, but she had a knack for understanding their accented english very easily. It drove her parents insane, because they could hardly understand a word.

Diana released her hand and knelt down beside the spilled suitcase. She began to pick up some of the things inside of it that seemed to jut out and stop it from closing. Basically, it was a few hair care products that couldn't fit in properly. Diana held those up and continued to look at the suitcase, assessing it. "These are your problem. This shampoo is far too wide and the only way to fit it in is to turn it sideways, which makes it so that the suitcase can't close. If you let me carry this in my hand and the suitcase in the other, we can get to your room a lot more easily, I'm sure." Diana looked up at the girl's face and her eyes couldn't help but noticed just how stressed the buttons on her blouse were near her cleavage. What is this girl playing at? Diana wondered to herself.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:38 am

"Yes, I'm English. And if you wouldn't mind carrying those bottles that would be splendid! Thank you for your help, Diana."

The new girl seemed nice enough, but Gwen was always on edge around new people. She checked out the girl's slender body and well-proportioned curves, and felt a pang of jealousy. Then the two girls' eyes locked, and each realized that they had been sizing each other up. Gwen looked away with a blush and started chattering:

"Yes yes, I have far too many shampoo bottles, I know, but, well, you must know how it is when you find a brand you like, and you worry about ever being without it. You do have LOVELY hair - what do you use?"

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:11 pm

((I got an earlier PMed offer, but was caught without 'net. You both mind if I come into this too?))

Coincidences! Like craving a really nice pizza and suddenly realizing it was pizza night at the cafeteria. Like trying to find out where those beasties were trying to hide and... well, running into one trying to hide. Saira considered this as she noticed some other girls in the hall talking... She had wanted to meet some new people again, it was getting harder to stay calm. And what do you know, but new people! Right ahead!

With a calm - maybe a bit TOO calm, like she was pretending to be sneaky - stride, Saira advanced on the two, wearing nothing more special than her uniform, whose skirt hung strangely on the quiet-stepping girl's legs. Eventually, eventually, she got closer to them, and slunk around to be in view of Gwen. With a smile, she took a glance at the also-glasses-wearing girl, pausing for a bit before saying anything. The more seasoned (but subtle!) New Yorker accent, other than betraying her East Side heritage, served as a very odd counterpoint to both her own looks and Gwen's own British accent.

"Hey, you mind if I grab some of those too? Was just passing by and I saw a new face! I'm Saira, and sorry for just barging in like that, uh..."

She hesitated, realizing she didn't know the other girl's name!

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:31 am

Wonderful!, Gwen thought to herself. I have two suitcases, and now I have two helpers! This is starting to feel more like home every moment.

"Hello there Saira, I'm Gwen. Nice to meet you." The new girl had an exotic look and American accent, and Gwen wasn't quite sure what to make of her yet. "I'm afraid I've overpacked," she said, gesturing to the bulging suitcases, one of which Diana was already carrying. "I would really appreciate any help you can offer."

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Diana looked at the British student curiously. It was like she was trying to assert some sort of dominance over the other students. It seemed like she was trying to prove herself superior. Diana decided to prove to the girl that all of the girls here were equals. But she'd need the Egyptian girl's help. They'd talk about it later. For now, she'd act normal. Diana smiled in a friendly way at Saira and nodded her head. "My name is Diana. Nice to meet you, Saira." Diana looked around herself and saw that they weren't really going anywhere. "So, where is your room, Gwenyth?"

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

Saira merely smiled slightly, helping pick up one of the cases... she knew that she was at least willing to be helpful. that's how you met new people, by doing nice things for them. It was nice to see Diana around, too. For now, though... other than smiling, Saira just stood waiting. After all, it didn't seem sensible to ask the same question again!

Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 am

Gwen clapped her hands once, excited to find herself in the familiar position of directing servants once again. Carrying nothing herself, she said, "Upstairs one more flight, I believe. Room 318. Thank you two so much!" Her voice had an imperious tone that it hadn't before, and it was clear she was used to talking down to underlings in her father's house.

Gwen brushed at her white cashmere sweater as she started walking, trusting the girls to follow. Carrying those suitcases had mussed up her clothes, and she couldn't wait to shower and change.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Diana fell a little behind and was walking with Saira. Whoever this girl was, she was very full of herself. Someone definitely needed to teach her a lesson. The elevator came down beside the stairs, two girls already inside of it. the two looked like they were deep in conversation. Diana had an idea.

"Here, Gwenyth, you take the elevator and we'll wait for the next one. You can go ahead and make sure you know where everything goes into your room and that it's unlocked." Diana glanced at Saira and gave her a look to suggest to follow her lead. Before Gwenyth had the chance to turn around, Diana's gaze returned to the British girl. Saira and Diana needed to talk.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

"Good idea," Gwen said, squeezing into the small elevator with a nod to the two girls. "I'll be waiting for you up there! Don't dilly-dally now!"

The doors closed, and Gwen went up to the third floor.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:53 am

Saira moved her hand away from the suitcase, realizing that certain look in Diana's eyes. But for now, she politely waited for Gwen to get into the elevator and get moving. As soon as the door closed completely, and everything settled... Saira turned to Diana.

"...Hm? Something on your mind?"

Saira's tone wasn't confused, though. She had gotten a clue, somewhat, as to what Diana was all significantly-glancing at her for - that change in Gwen's tone. Saira didn't think it right to gripe about it herself, but did wonder what Diana had in mind...

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:32 am

"I think it's time someone taught our pompous little friend a lesson. Clearly, she thinks herself better then us." Diana looked down at the suitcase that she had left on the floor. It really was bulging with things. She looked back up at Saira. "She thinks we're like her servants or something. But I'm really not sure what we're going to do. Do you have any ideas?" Diana didn't normally play the cruel person. She simply wasn't used to cooking up evil plots!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:12 am

Saira blinked, and... paused, slightly. She herself wasn't that cruel either, so this was a bit hard for her, too. She nervously held a hand behind her head as she spoke.

"Well... ah... I guess we should figure out... ah, well if you want to do that... I dunno, it has to be something that clearly teaches her she's not the boss of us. If it's just randomly mean it'll... y'know, not sink in."

Saira tilted her head left and right, coincidentally lowering the hand from before. She tried to smile and seem genial, but... the girl really was abit on edge about the whole thing.

"Ah! So... Er, well, something that says she's not in control. Do you have any ideas on that?"

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next