View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Pachuca Sunrise (for Darwin) 

Post Pachuca Sunrise (for Darwin)
Saburo had her own room now. It was quite nice, to be honest. She had no other dormmate at the moment, due to the weird vagaries of this sort of thing. Paperwork, bureaucracy, all of it conspired, it seemed, to keep her alone in her room night after night. She'd finally gotten into the classes, and felt like a fool half the time. She didn't seem to know anything a lot of the time, and when she did know it, she had a nagging feeling that she shouldn't... it really was a very strange situation, and a bit disquieting. But that feeling was starting to disappear, she was doing a little better, and could now relax, just a little bit more.

She was out of that lovely room, now, wandering the dorms silently. She was walking the halls, not really going anywhere in particular. At times like these she was getting into the habit of setting herself adrift, floating out into the sea of people and seeing what would happen. It sure beat staying in her room! She didn't even have any books, yet, and the entire place was rather drab, a boring affair with very limited personal items. Why did she bring so few? She'd have thought she'd have brought more of them...

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:34 am

Post Re: Pachuca Sunrise (for Darwin)
As she walked Saburo would find it progressively more difficult to wade through the girls in the hall up to the point where she couldn't move passed them. a large group stood waiting in front of a specific dorm room. a voice shouted 'he went in here and locked the door!'

Darwin on the other hand had hopped out the window and had crept carefully across the lip outside into another unoccupied dorm room. she cracked open the door and looked at Saburo; a woman she'd never seen before and smiled softly tilting her glasses she'd tap her on the shoulder.

Saburo wouldn't see a woman though instead she'd see a white haired young man wearing glasses and a green suit of sorts.

"You, come here... yeah you I need your help to sneak passed this group to my dorm."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:54 am

Saburo watched the tumult with curiosity. A man? That was impossible, there were no men on this island except the teacher and... well. Others, who wouldn't allow themselves to get chased or found out at all. And certainly the girls weren't crazy over those, so it had to be...

Well. Something unusual. She couldn't wait to see what it could be!

And it was as if someone somewhere answered her thought, with a frightening speed. A man, or was it a man, was there, tapping her shoulder, asking her for help! She grinned... he had a dorm? That meant he wasn't a boy, for there were no boy's dorms in here! She couldn't believe otherwise. A plus B equaled C, after all!

She nodded, and walked over to him, and whispered back, leaning close.
Sure! What do I need to do to help you, miss?

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 am

"Well you're a smart one aren't you."

Darwin smiled to Saburo pulling her into the unoccupied dorm and glancing about taking a long moment to listen before nodding to herself and the woman she had abducted.

"Alright first thing's first, I'm Darwin, good to meet you. Second I need you go up stairs with my key; go into my dorm and lower my rope out the window. secure it to my bed so I can climb to my room and not get caught by the mob out there alright?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 am

Saburo grinned. She was right on the money, and it made her feel pretty good, seeing through this girl's disguise so easily. Still... she could get something more out of it, couldn't she? Laughing, she looked around. They were in an empty dorm room for the moment. And she decided she'd be a little evil for once... why not? Why not play with people, push them a little bit and see how they responded? Wouldn't that be fun?

Alright... I'll help you. But, gosh, you know, I think I'm going to have to ask something from you too, when this is all over.

She smiled innocently again, her words dissapearing almost like fog, replaced by a demeanor that looked absolutely spotless, like a girl who'd never done anything wrong.

So. Something for me in return. How about it? Aftera ll, I can do what you need rather easily... and it won't be anything big, either.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:44 am

Darwin sighed to herself a hand on her forehead. It always seemed someone wanted something for their help. she'd think for a moment or two before finally nodding to Saburo.

"Sure I'll do it, but would you do me a teeny favor and tell me your name beforehand? gonna feel weird doing what a stranger wants me to do you know what I mean?"

the white hair before saburo's eyes turned a subtle dark gray and become it's longer self. she'd shake it out a little and nod to herself her eyes turning their gray as well.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:52 am

My name? I'm Saburo Tepidona! Nice to meet you... and don't worry, I won't ask for much or anything.

She watched Darwin's hair change, and her eyes as well. She grinned a little, waiting for the change to complete itself a little. After a moment, she grabbed the key, and nodded.

She was gone in a flash. She was rather quick, too! Darwin would have to wait a few minutes... but very soon, a rope appeared, right outside the window! Saburo called down then, lightly.

Hey, do you see it?

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 am

She was surprised that Saburo had taken so little time to get it all done for her. hands shifted to her sides softly eyes half closed she moved to the window and urged it open before she'd grab the rope and use the only marketable skill an A+ in P.E. throughout high school could give a girl, rope climbing. she'd quickly make it to her dorm window and pull herself in panting slightly.

"Thanks Saburo... now I need to change."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]