View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Rain... 

"Why the hell did you do that?" I said, as soon as my arms were free, rubbing my wrists lightly while glaring at her.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:14 pm
Profile WWW

"Well. You did say I can try what I did the first time. I thought you were still into that type of thing, but i guess I may have been mistaken."

-looks into Madisons eyes and steps towards her, within range of any attack that she may want to make, although I doubted that she would be able to throw much of a punch after her arm went into such a state. I offered her my hand, and waited to see if she might take it.-

Karen/Karin

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

I kept my distance, kind of resembling an animal who did not fully trust someone that was trying to offer food for it.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:23 am
Profile WWW

-I notice the reproach she gives me, and I almost let myself say, Am I food? but restrain myself by a breath.-

"I take it that this means I should leave then?"

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Up to you. Just don't try that again." I said, glaring at the cord that was nearby.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:37 am
Profile WWW

-I say shamelessly as I grin a little and blush in a schoolgirlish manner, still trying very hard to get her to remember.-

I remember us being in the school library one time... You looked like you wanted to kill the librarian.

-giggles and remembers it clearly-

Karen/Karin

Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Yeah..because she was being rude to me." I said, looking at her. "I mean, I asked if a book was checked out because I didn't see it, and she snapped at me."

Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3