View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Rain... 

Post Rain...
It was pouring outside, and I was just relaxing on my beanbag chair, listening to some music while making a drawing. I hadn't felt like getting dressed, so I still had on an oversized shirt and panties on, which were slightly visable as I had my feet propped up a bit.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile WWW

-I had heard that madison and kim had begun living with each other, so i decided to go pop in and take a look around, wondering if i was one of madisons distant memories since the accident. I hoped she would remember a friend such as me, but i wasnt counting on it. Upon reaching her room, I knocked, making sure as to not interupt anything that she and kim might be doing. As the thought crossed my mind, I blushed, my body reacting in its normal way by tightening in lower areas-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I didn't really hear the knock, due to the headphones, but the door did move a bit with the knock, since it wasn't latched all the way.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 pm
Profile WWW

- I figured that I might as well let myself into see if everything was ok, and that if it was,i would apologize for the intrusion-

"Hello? Madison, Kimmy?"

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Kim's not here." I said, taking off the headphones, and looking at her.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

-I look at her and a blush creeps up on my face without me noticing as i notice her panties. Iget a bit lfustered at myself for acting like such a schoolgirl as I force myself to look her directly in her eyes, wondering if she noticed my glance-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I just blinked a few times. She seemed fimilor, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

"Whats wrong Madison? Not even a hi Karin how are you?"

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Sorry, I don't remember." I said, shaking my head. "I'm missing a lot of stuff, sorry." I looked at her. "Though you do seem fimilor."

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:48 pm
Profile WWW

-I look down in sorrow that my friend might never remember me, and I mumble an apology to her and i turn as if to go-

We used to be friends. I remember that you were one of the people who was able to make me strong.

-I take one step closer to the door-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm sorry....I don't remember a thing from the past year and a half...." I said, shaking my head. "What I was doing....who I was with....everything."

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:53 pm
Profile WWW

"I know. But, I figured i might be something you could remember. I figured that if my little cat outfit didnt remind you of some of the htings we did together, then nothing would" - I blush as I hear how that sounds out loud-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I shook my head. "You're not the only who dresses like a catgirl." I said, as I got up. "Want a drink?" I said while heading to the kitchen.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:01 pm
Profile WWW

sure kimmy wont mind if i am here with you in your undies? -raises an eyebrow-

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next