View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A Midnight Swim (hewlett) 

Post A Midnight Swim (hewlett)
Sneaking into the locker rooms at midnight dressed in a thin white tanktop and a pair of jeans and carrying a small bag of clean clothes, Kanu quickly closed the door making sure to leave it cracked so she can get out later. Slipping out of her clothes she stood naked in the cool lockerroom for a moment before bending down and grabbing her sexiest swimsuit, which consisted of a thin strip of red fabric on each breast to cover her nipples, the two strips connected by a thin ring, her bottoms showed off most of her firm ass but made sure to leave the most intimate regions to the imagination.

Adjusting her sexy suit she stepped out of the lockerroom, the lighted pool seeming haunting in the moonlight. Doing a few quick stretches she plunged into the pool, her ample breasts threating to spill out of the scant top as she quickly cut throught the pool.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Post Re: A Midnight Swim (hewlett)
She was enjoying the cold water of the pool when she suddenly hears a splash. The chances of someone having her caught sneaking in was out of the question. She was almost definite the someone [or something] has sneaked in besides her.

She silenty and carefully approached the area where she heard the splash.
An image of a beautiful, hot, young student caught her eye. She was releaved that it was a fellow student not something else in the pool with her.

The student she saw was looking really sexy in her daring, red-hot swimwear. Being new to the school, Anna realizes that at that instant, she wanted to become friends with the girl.

"Hi. I can't believe that someone, besides me, in this school would have the courage to sneak in here. I bet you love swimming as well. I'm Anna. You are?" she, trying to start a conversation, told the girl.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Post Re: A Midnight Swim (hewlett)
"My name is Kanu. Yeah I love swimming although I don't like the swimsuit the school provides." she said gesturing at her red hot swimsuit. As she talked to Anna, the cold water caused her nipples to begin to harden, "I'm suprised to see someone else here too. If a teacher caught me in this swimsuit I bet they would confiscate it right here." she laughed as she treaded water, her breasts jiggling and threatening to spill out of the miniscule top right in front of Anna.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]