View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Karen, Catching Katya (for Katya Ivanova) 

Post Karen, Catching Katya (for Katya Ivanova)
A karate club. That is what Karen needed. WIth what she had seen in this place... Karen was almost desperate to get stronger. And not just for herself... if she had been encountering terrors like she has herself, she can only imagine what other students were going through.

But a karate club usually needed permission from an authority to exist; they needed room to practice, which meant booking rooms, and a way to attract members (although this would be official, she was not going to be too vocal about it... yet). And yet, given what she encountered in her basement for her punishment... the administration might be the very enemy she was fighting.

And _this_ brought Karen to -why- she was walking through halls of the dorm, looking about as she held the hastily drawn map in her hands. The staff were not the only authorities in the school; there was also the head girls, and the prefects. She had heard Katya Ivanova was a stickler for the rules... Karen could admire that. Maybe, just maybe, she could help them set up a karate club... and through her knowledge make sure the administration would have no just cause in messing with them directly.

If I can even find her room. Karen mutters. Brushing her long hair back behind her ears, she heaved a sigh and resumed walking. She would figure this out soon, dammit. If nothing else, she was mule-headed and stubborn to the extreme. The directions she got from one of the students was hazy at best, but...

She stopped short. Oh... finally. Shaking her head, she walked up and knocked lightly on the Head Girls' door...

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:15 am

Post Re: Karen, Catching Katya (for Katya Ivanova)
Katya lounged languidly on the soft, navy blue couch that occupied the meticulously clean sitting room of her living quarters. Being one of the official administration-student liaisons had many perks, but the top-floor suite, easily twice as big as the most spacious of the normal dorm units, was by far her favorite. Soft string music emanated from speakers hidden within her vast collection of potted plants as the red-haired girl casually flipped through a large, hardbound book filled from cover to cover with huge glossy prints of classical works of art.

She was in a rather good mood this evening. She'd finally caught the girl who'd been vandalizing her own dormitory, Vargas Hall, with graffiti tags almost nightly for the past few weeks. Even now, the little delinquent was down in the basement, doubtlessly enduring some unspeakable carnal torment at the hands of a horrific monster.

Katya smiled. Justice always put her in good spirits. The logic-minded girl usually had mixed feelings at best about her dealings with the monsters that roamed the campus, but a situation like this, where the rules and regulations she so cherished were flagrantly broken, was an exception. She hoped the little slut would be down there for days.

It took her a moment before she snapped out of her blissful reverie, brought back to the real world by a knock at her door.

A few moments later the electronic locking mechanism next to the door handle beeped, and the heavy, dark blue door swung open to reveal the auburn-haired head girl standing face to face with Karen.

"Hello,"
she said, her tone perfectly civil, if not particularly warm. "May I help you with something?"

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:19 am
Profile WWW

If Karen only knew what Katya had done... but as far as she knew, Katya was someone who simply wanted the rules enforced... and maybe, with some sympathy from her, they could get off the ground.

Yes, sorry... She said quietly, opening the door. She watches the electronic lock with a mild curiosity as she steps in, but she finally turns to the sensual and gorgeous Head Girl in the room.

'Come on... smile. Be nice. Flatter maybe?' I was hoping I could get your help. I was hoping to start a club... Her eyes strayed about the lavish room, outright surprised at the plants... the music... the expansive space. She flushed again, suddenly feeling rather out-of-place and meager in this beauteous hall.

She jerked her eyes back to Katya, mentally scolding herself to focus. Sorry. Yes... I was hoping you could help. I was hoping for something... like a tai chi club, or something like that. We have sports clubs... but something like that needs to be approved. So we could get space, and such. She nodded her head a little, trying to be as respectful as possible. Somehow, she got the feeling that Katya expected such a thing.

Reaching up, Karen tried to quell her nervousness by pushing her bangs back behind her ears, slowing her breathing a little. She felt guilty for 'lying' a bit, but she would build up the offer to a full karate club soon. Start with a small idea...

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:44 am

The girl was obviously quite nervous. Katya expected as much though. Far from just being aesthetically pleasant, she'd designed her quarters with a few elements chosen specifically to emphasize her power. the room's walls were painted a lovely sky-blue color, almost the exact same shade as the sash that crossed over the Head Girl's ample chest, proclaiming her rank. The various posters and paintings taking up the rare bit of wall not covered by a shelf full of plants contained blues, greens, and neutral colors. Katya's deep, vivid red hair appeared even more intense than usual surrounded by all the cool hues, and though she was an inch shorter and considerably less physically powerful than the girl standing before her, her stance, every inch of her body language exuded power and effortless confidence.

She motioned Karen deeper into the room, and seemed to pay no mind as the young swordswoman practically gawked at her surroundings. She listened quietly as the girl spoke and then waited, just a few moments longer than necessary, until she felt Karen begin to worry. Then, she smiled. It was a genuinely warm expression; Katya felt no ill will towards the girl, she just liked to be sure everyone knew who held the power in the situation.

"Well that sound quite reasonable, Miss...." She trailed off, raising an eyebrow to draw a name from the other girl as she gestured towards the sitting area with one graceful hand. "I'm sure we can work something out. Have a seat, won't you? And stop apologizing, that's an order." She said, giving the last sentence a bit of mock anger and allowing herself a crooked, mischievous grin. "This sort of thing is another part of my job. And trust me, it's much more pleasant than many of the others." She added, inwardly amused at just how true that was.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:54 am
Profile WWW

The effect of Katya's surroundings certainly had their effect; Karen was nervous to begin with, given she had to work up to telling the Head Girl what the club was really about. Given the school's strict stance on 'weapons' (and the potentially nefarious motivations for such), getting a club approved for fighting and teaching how to fight?

Still... she had to try it, at least. She breathed out a sigh as Katya smiled, though she did not really relax. Sorry. Karen Hinase... She trailed off as she realized she didn't know whether to use 'ma'am' or some other term. She went for just general politeness.

Slowly, she slid into a seat, her hands moving slowly to her sides. Karen managed a brief smile at her 'order', relaxing more. Perhaps she was not so bad after all... Ok. That's why I wanted to talk with you about it. She was still cautious, but feeling a bit better.

I had heard there was some... graffiti problems, too. Karen smiled sympathetically... though she did not realize just how bad off the punishment was. The Tai Chi club would be a good way for people to relax. I could even teach a bit of karate, too. It would help, I think, prevent more stuff like that. It teaches discipline... Her expression changed into a more knowing look... it was something she could appreciate.

So to start a club like that... we would need club space. And if I would be able to do any karate, we might need to scavenge and store equipment. She smiles a bit enthusiastically. But yes... that is the general idea I had. It would really help with discipline, and probably stress. She hesitated before adding. ...what do you think my chances of getting that approved would be?

Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:06 am

Katya sank gracefully into a chair opposite Karen, her posture straight and elegant, confident and authoritative, despite the fact Karen was obviously the more physically powerful of the pair. She took a small spiral bound notebook out of a drawer in the side table next to her chair, and produced a pencil from behind her left ear - about the only time the artist didn't have a pen or pencil on her was whens he was completely naked, and even then it wasn't certain.

She smiled gently at the nervous warrior and motioned for her to continue. As Karen spoke, Katya listened quietly, taking notes on her pad, only looking up to give Karen the occasional encouraging smile when she nervously trailed off.

She gave no outward sign, but the unusually perceptive Head Girl deduced the young warrior's true purpose quite quickly. Subtle elements of her body language, they way she held her hands, the inflection of her voice all spoke volumes that few people could hear. To Katya though, the truth might as well have been written across the fighter's pretty face. It wasn't surprising that the girl had attracted the attention of Shokushu's darker residents, she was quite pretty, and that bust was very impressive.

There was no time to think about that though. Katya's scheming mind was already deep into constructing her plan. "That all sounds quite reasonable." She said, giving Karen another lovely smile. "The gym is open most evenings, you'll just have to pick a time slot that isn't already taken up by one of the sports teams, or the cheerleaders or whatnot. Equipment shouldn't be a problem either, you'll just need to get a teacher to act as your sponsor and let you into the supply room. You get all that and some members, and I'll take care of things on the bureaucratic side. Sound workable?"

Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:00 am
Profile WWW

Karen slowly assumed a more formal sitting position as she watched Katya sink down into her seat. Perhaps now that she proposed the idea, risks and all, Karen was more relaxed. Or maybe that her cards were placed on the table now, and so she was ready to go in at a head-first charge now left her more at ease.

Why could not she shake this feeling of unease, though? A sense of foreboding, and of trouble. Well... she kind of expected that. Or rather, you could say, that was the very bushes she was beating...

Thanks... I'm glad for your support. She smiles, somewhat encouraged by Katya. Maybe... well, just maybe she would not hit any rocks after all. Alright. Thanks... I am sure we can work out something with the gym and the other clubs there. Do you have a teacher you could suggest I talk to? She always found the teachers kinda... they made her uneasy, and with her new suspicions and knowledge...

Well, this would be a decent (if simple) litmus test. I can probably talk to you again... with some members and the like, in a week or so I guess. Karen coudl not help but admire the Head Girl; she really knew how to project confidence and authority. In comparison... well, Karen could be considered attractive, but she had no presence... no authority, sexiness... she could barely be considered imposing or threatening when on the mats!

She sighed at the thought, then blinked and blushed slightly. 'Wow, that will be misinterpreted.'

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 am

"Hmmmm....well it doesn't much matter, the sponsor doesn't have to do anything other than sign a form..." Katya mused, briefly resting the tip of her pencil on her full, dark-painted lips as she tilted her head in thought, "...but if you don't have anyone in particular I'd try one of the Phys Ed teachers, like Ms. Walker or Ms. Black... There's also Professor Hino, the history department. You could spin it as a way for the girls to get in touch with the mindset of ancient samurai warriors or something along those lines. Either way, it shouldn't be difficult."

All the while, though she gave no outer signs of it, her mind was rapidly sorting through the various monsters she'd arranged deals and bargains with, working out just who would give the most for this choice bit of information, who would relish the opportunity to conquer the lovely little group of budding warriors. It was a shame - Karen seemed quite nice, and in any other situation Katya wouldn't have dreamed of throwing her to the wolves. This little club she was planning could far to easily morph into a resistance movement, and as always, the Russian girl's loyalty to the Headmasters took precedence.

In addition to gaining her coveted influence with the monster population, a well-timed strike, just when the spark of cooperation and rebellion was beginning to catch would instantly dash all but the most resilient of girls' hopes. She felt a pang of guilt, knowing she was setting the poor girl up to take a mighty fall, but it couldn't be helped. Sympathy wasn't a luxury she could allow herself in this situation.

"Well I think you're all set."
Katya said with a smile, flipping closed her notebook as she stood. "I'll talk to the Administration and get everything sorted out on that end, just tell your sponsor contact me and get me a member list after your first meeting." Katya extended one slender hand, either to shake Karen's hand or help her to stand, a warm smile on her face.

"Best of Luck Miss Hinase."

Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 am
Profile WWW

Karen nods and chuckles. A-aahh... w-well... even then, I wanted to start simple. Tai chi is very approachable... and I do not know if the entire school needs a karate club yet. I just wanted to keep the possibility open, I guess. But I could talk to one of the Phys. Ed. teachers.

That possibility was of course part of the intention. Though, because of that... she doubted there would be many joiners. It was too obvious. But maybe she had to push anyway... to know where the bars began. Of course, it could just be foolishness.

Strangely, Karen did not feel relief as Katya stood... instead, a strange unease. A sense of foreboding. She stifled it, smiling and standing slowly. Then she reached out, taking the offered hand gently and shaking it slowly.

Thanks for this... Miss Ivanova? 'God, now I feel foolish too.' This will be a big help. If there is anything I can do in return? She smiles back warmly, though her nervousness was still apparent. She was not as dazzled by Katya as before... but something in her grace and poise was still intimidating to the young woman.

That... and the thought of the risk she was taking with this.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:51 am

The gentle, almost timid way Karen shook her hand spoke volumes more about the ebony haired warrior's state of mind than she would ever guess. She was nervous, but it wasn't just the nervousness Katya usually inspired in other students. The Head Girl was more sure than ever that she was planning something that would be potentially disastrous if the plan was allowed to flourish.

"Oh, just call me Katya." the fiery-haired girl said with a smile and a dismissive wave of her free hand. She turned sharply and swept over to the door, the force of her authority practically pulling Karen along in her wake. Katya opened the door to the short, empty corridor beyond and gave the underclassman another grin as she left.

"Good luck Karen."
She said, shutting the door quietly and reactivating the lock. For a moment she stood there, leaning her head against the cool, smooth surface of the door. It was always so much harder when she'd met the girl...

But there was no way around it, she had work to do. Steeling herself, she spun away and crossed the room to a locked cabinet, to make preparations for a deal with a devil.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:07 am
Profile WWW

Every muscle in Karen's body ached, her whole body hurting and throbbing. Tremble of unwanted pleasure still rippled through her, from her diamond-hard nipples to her firm thighs. Karen was exhausted and sweat-soaked, her body still wracked with forbidden and terrible sensations. Gasping raggedly, she tried to pull herself to her feet, straining her eyes as she looked around the gymnasium's equipment room. God... how... LONG... had that been? Hours... hours of being trapped in this room, and...

She swallowed and squeezed her eyes shut, breathing in sharply... but her strength began to fade fast. She slipped back down, squeaking in surprise and letting out a pained 'oof' as she hit the ground again. Her body started trembling again... and it would not stop. She could even still feel the foul creature's seed staining her skin... but her consciousness... her will... was threatening to slip away into the oblivion of sleep.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]