View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Two Japanese warriors meet. 

Post Two Japanese warriors meet.
Michelle walked down the path leading to the beach area, he wooden swords, leaned against her shoulder. She'd rather have her kendo sticks, but she had to make do.

The redhead found her favorite spot and stuck one of the carved wooden swords into the sands and began to practice her exercises. Some basic stuff to start. Parries, thrusts and the like. Her hair trailed in the breeze coming off of the ocean, providing a veritable stream of red in the wind, very alluring to anyone who may be watching or approaching her.

After finishing the basic practice that she thought was insanely dreary and no fun, she sat down on a nearby rock, her swords leaned against the giant stone.

It's really nice out here today. The sun is shining, and the breeze is warm. It couldn't get any better than this, except if I had someone to spar with... Her thoughts wandered. She was so lost in thought, she didn't take notice to the fact that someone was approaching...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:52 am

Post Re: Two Japanese warriors meet.
Walking down the beach in her training outfit, a thin covering of bandages over her ample bosom and a long red skirt with patches cut out around the upper thighs to allow freedom of movement but also showing glimpses of her lacy red panties as her skirt fluttered in the breeze, she saw a red headed girl sitting against a rock with two swords stuck in the sands beside her.

Walking up to her Kanu bent down at the waist, her cleavage hanging in the girls face, "Hi, my name is Kanu. Would you happen to need a sparring partner?"

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 am

Michelle, lost in thought didn't notice the buxom beauty approach until she spoke. Turning her head, she saw the woman's ample breasts hanging in front of her.

Holy crap! They're bigger than mine! Wait! Sparring partner? She slowly came out of her mental daze.

Hopping up from beside the rock, she bowed politely to the woman. I'm Michelle. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kanu. I would be quite interested in a spar. She said, pulling one of the makeshift weapons out of the sand, politely bowing to the beautiful woman once again.

Let's have a good match, and hold nothing back.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm

"Great. It's hard to find a partner on this island. Especially such a pretty one." Kanu said, unconciously flirting, as she grabbed the other sword from the sand as Michelle stood up. "Hmm, the sword isn't my specialty but I can do well enough I suppose." she thought, slowly spinning the blade in her hands.

"Good luck Michelle." Kanu said grinning as she took a ready position.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Michelle blushed at the unconscious flirt. Thanks. You're pretty yourself, Kanu. The redhead would reply, meaning to flirt.

The sword is what I grew up practicing. I'm rather adept. If you want, after the match, I can teach you a few moves that will blow your mind. The key is speed. She said, before moving towards Kanu so quickly, she almost seemed to vanish to a normal person. Kanu, being the warrior she is, could follow the movements fairly well.

Michelle aimed for the abdomen of the other girl, but jumped over the other girl and placed the blade on her right shoulder.

Much like that.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:03 pm

"I would love to learn a few moves from you." Kanu said with a wink. The blade touching her shoulder, Kanu said "You're really fast. I'm a master of the spear, been practicing for years." Copying the movement as best she could Kanu went for a more mischevious angle, slapping Michelle gently on her firm ass saying "How was that?"

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Michelle blushed, the blade of her own sword planted on her rounded ass.

Master of the spear? You have some talent with a blade as well, Kanu. That was quite impressive actually. How about this? Michelle said, spinning around and placing the blade of her sword between the legs of the other warrior, sliding the blunt side against her covered cunt.

I like you, Kanu. You're pretty and you can keep me on my toes. I've been looking for someone like you.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:21 am

"Really? I just imitated what you used on me before." Kanu said, a blush rising on her face as Michelle's quick movement slid the blunt edge of the sword against her covered nether lips.

Kanu blushed heavily as Michelle said I like you, Kanu. You're pretty and you can keep me on my toes. I've been looking for someone like you. "I could say the same for you Michelle." Kanu said bringing the blunt edge of her sword low, quickly moving towards Michelle and thrusting the blade to rub against her nether lips.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Michelle began to blush as Kanu brought the blunt side of the blade to Michelle's netherlips. Michelle could feel herself getting slightly turned on by this.

She's been matching me move for move so far. I'm truly enjoying this. Her thoughts raced through her mind.

Michelle pulled the sword away from Kanu's cunt and stepped back enough to get the blade away from her own. This girl has some real talent. Working with a spear must be as rigorous as Michelle's sword training.

Michelle stood ready, in a totally defensive stance, not giving Kanu a move to copy. Where are you from, Kanu? Michelle asked in a friendly tone of voice.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:55 pm

"Tokyo, Japan" Kanu said, her mind racing to think of a move to get through Michelle's defenses. Rushing forward Kanu started with a powerful horizantal slash, driving Michelle's blade out wide to the left, and quickly moving it to gently prod against Michelle's right breast, teasing the nipple through her clothing with the sharp point.

"How was that Michelle?" Kanu asked, a smile on her face from the mischevious nature of her attack.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Tokyo, you say? That explains a few things. I'm from Okinawa myself. Two warriors from the same homeland. Interesting. Michelle said, a devious grin on her face.

Kanu broke Michelle's defense fairly easily. Maybe too easily. Michelle thrusted her chest slightly against the wooden point that was now teasing her nipple, blushing even harder now.

Pretty good, but how about this move? She smiled, spinning around behind Kanu and cutting the bandages from Kanu's training clothes, letting her beautiful breasts fall free. The next thing Kanu would feel is Michelle's free hand grabbing one of the orbs of flesh gently but firmly, followed by a fluttering kiss on the back of her neck.

I should warn you, I'm a fighter and a lover. She purred into Kanu's ear.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:35 am

"Ahh, Nice move." Kanu moaned blushing heavily as Michelle massaged her breast planting a fluttering kiss on her neck. "How about this?" she said sliding her blade between her legs, running first over her cunt then onto Michelle's. "A fighter and a lover hmm? We should do something about that then." she said slowly moving the blade back and forth over their cunts.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:46 am

Michelle bit her lip slightly at the touch of her blade against her cunt yet again, though being in front of the redhead, Kanu couldn't tell. What she could tell was instead of moving to get the blade away from her covered sex, she actually started grinding against it. She massaged the large breast in her hand even more intently, pinching the nipple softly.

I've shown you a bit of what I can do with as a fighter, now how about I show you what I can do as a lover? She whispered, loud enough to be heard into Kanu's ear. It seems that Michelle had taken a special liking to her new sparring partner. The redhead could only hope that the feeling would be returned.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:56 am

"Ahh, Yes and maybe I can teach you a few things as well." Kanu said turning towards Michelle, her breasts pressing against Michelle and her throbbing nipples rubbing over Michelle's shirt, with the blade still rubbing both of their cunts.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:14 am

Sounds good to me. Although I've never been one for public displays. How about we go back to my room, where it's a good deal more private? Michelle said, a seductive tone very obvious in her voice. It was obvious to Kanu that Michelle wanted her and badly.

Michelle forced herself to pull away from the beautiful woman standing in front of her to gather her things and lead Kanu to her room.

Follow me, Kanu. She said, holding Kanu's fingertips softly, leading Kanu towards the dorms.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next