View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Practice... 

Post Practice...
I was up on the rooftop of the dorm building late one night. Seeing as I couldn't sleep, I threw on some pants and a T-shirt and headed to the roof with my spear. As much as I use it, I missed my real one, which was back home. The one I had now was not even sharp, and was heavior then I would like, but it was the right length, and had some decent balance.

I ran through my moves, a series a slashes followed up by some buttstrokes, and ending it with a downward smash, I stopped and turned around. "Hello?" I said, thinking I heard something.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:05 am
Profile WWW

OOC: I am just returning from a Haitius. I hope this thread isnt dead yet.

IC:

Chris went up to the roof fully expecting no one else to be there, there never was in the past. Alone under the bight moon, she enjoyed practicing her drills. while she did take some Aikido classes before she was mostly if anything a reenactor. She really enjoyed attending renaissance fairs, and dueling under SCA rules, which meant really, no rules what so ever. She hadn't meant anyone else here on the island with the same passion, and she admits to herself she didn't really like it until she tried it. And anyone who listened to Heather Alexander's music while getting drunk on mead would be able to admit it was a great experience.

She say another student in the darkness, and recognized Madison's voice. She knew of the other student. Hell everyone at the school knew Madison, and Chris knew not a lot of student really were close with her, even though she had been at the school for three years now. It made Chris sad to think that so many of her old friends have disappeared....

"Hi Madison. I've seen you around campus, my name is Chris" She told her fellow student, as she placed her duffel bag on the ground. Chris stood there awaiting the other student's reply. Chris had a small but athletic body, she stood no more then 5'4'', she was wearing long adidas pants, and a brown underarmor teeshirt, that hugged her lithe figure. Her heart shaped face had green eyes that looked at the other student, and her black hair was closley cropped.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]