View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Another teacher? (Clarice & Michelle) 

Post Re: Another teacher? (Clarice & Michelle)
"Sable... why does that name strike me as familiar," Clarice murmurs to herself, furrowing her brows.

She could've sworn she's heard the name from another. But her thoughts drift away as a stinging sensation catches her palm from the medicine. But she doesn't flinch; having been electrocuted before, she made no complaints.

She simply blows on her palm before letting it settle upside on her lap to dry the ointment. It was Michelle's last comment about being lonely that made her smile wide.

"Is that a subtle way of you asking me to accompany you for longer?" she asks with a growing smirk.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:13 am

Michelle sat there on her knees in between Clarice's thighs, she already could think of some things she wanted to do with her, but she pushed those thoughts out of her mind. Then Clarice asked the last question that Michelle would have ever expected. A way that Michelle could convince Clarice to stay? Michelle looked into her eyes with a surprised look her her face, her ruby red eyes wide. She caught her composure after only a moment, looking up at Clarice with a lustful smile.

I don't know, Clarice... What would I have to do to convince you to stay with me She said with a hint of seduction on her voice. Her hands found themselves moving up Clarice's legs, turning toward the inside of her thighs when they got that high.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 pm

"Well it's not as if it'll be hard to convince me, Michelle,” she teases with a smile. She had already been curious of what the woman would go through to keep her here. Not that it would be difficult to keep her here. She saw the need in those eyes. It would be Michelle’s decision to pursue her.

“Can you think of something you could do my dear?” she asks with a smile. She already gestured to the bed.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Michelle saw the look that Clarice was giving her and she knew that Clarice was letting Michelle indulge the feelings that she had to suppress earlier. Those feelings of lust and desire were oh-so-obvious to Clarice. It didn't even take the empathic feelings for Clarice to know.

Can you think of something you could do my dear? Was what Michelle heard and she took as her invitation. Michelle reached around Clarice and pulled her to the very edge of the bed, planting soft kisses on Claire's thighs, just as a warm-up for what was to come.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 pm

"You're very funny if you think I have no feelings of my own..." she coos as the woman plants a soft kiss to her thigh. Was the woman so completely oblivious that she may want something as well? Of course she did... what better way to connect with a student then a very... close physical bond?

"Don't worry, Michelle... you don't have to hold back if this is what you want."

Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:11 pm

The woman's words to Michelle were soft and they had an arousing coo to them. Michelle looked up at the comment and smiled. It seemed that she was just enjoying the foreplay at the moment. Michelle liked to get her partner soaking wet before really getting going. She wanted to be the more dominant woman this time. She had been the submissive to Kanoe last time.

Without a word, Michelle helped Clarice out of her skirt and panties, leaving her sex completely bare as her mouth began to place gentle kisses on the lips, seeing how quickly that Clarice was getting wet, along with Michelle as well.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 am

"Anxious are we?" the blonde mystic questions with a grin. the girl could think she was going to be dominant, but that was not how it was going to play out. Unfortunately for her, she was going to get it both ways by both witches.

She allows the woman to strip her of her skirt and panties and proceeds to drag her hot tongue over her bare skinned flesh. The woman couldn't help but shiver at the friction and slowly sits up, petting the woman on the head like she was doing a good job.

"You realize of course, that I won't go easy on you because you're the more helpless woman, my sweet."

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 pm

She had no problem being the submissive to the blonde mystic, slipping her warm tongue into her teachers slickening folds, beginning to swirl the little muscle around inside of her slowly, slowly increasing in speed as her arms wrapped themselves around the legs of the mystic. The mystic's words went unanswered verbally, but it was then that the swordmaiden looked up lustily before flicking the tip of her tongue against her clit. With a little wink, the swordmaiden wrapped her lips around the fleshy nub, pulling it gently into her mouth, suckling on it softly.

The swordmaiden was already getting wet herself, rubbing her legs together to try to fan the flames, but she was only getting more wet.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 am

There was no denying how her stomach was fluttering from being licked, only to be cooled down by the air. She continues to pet Michelle as she ate her out. But soon, simply watching was enough for her. Reluctantly pulling Michelle's face from her folds, she smirks and gently begins to pull her onto the bed. But she turns herself around so that now Michelle had the comfort of lying beneath her and licking her entrance, but Clarice could also have her way with Michelle's still covered sex.

"My, I haven't even touched you here and you're already so wet," she seductively puts be before pushing her index finger against the covered folds, allowing Michelle to feel just how wet she truly was. her finger slowly dips into her nether lips and begins to saw the fabric back and forth while she spreads her legs for her lovely student to continue. Her hot, soaking sex seemed to just beckon Michelle to continue.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

When Claire pulled her face away from the soft tender lips of her sex, Michelle whimpered almost inaudibly. Feeling herself being pulled towards the bed made her realize what the new teacher had in store, or at least gave her a clue. The redheaded student let herself be pulled onto the bed, a scarlet hue rising in her face as student and teacher found themselves with their mouths at her partner's entrance. The redhead once more found her tongue diving into the entrancing slit, her tongue slithering inside and swirling around frantically. Her legs spread obligingly for her teacher, letting out small squeaks of need as her hands found themselves on her teacher's thighs.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Both seemed to be fully enjoying themselves being deep within each other's entrances. Claire was happy to lick the woman thoroughly as she obligingly spread her legs for her to access further. But the woman was rather... experienced it seemed. She moans softly, her vibrating mouth prods Michelle's tender lips as she does.

Her tongue wriggles about to keep the woman off beat so that she could be in control. After all, it would be rather sad for her student to out do her when it came to such arts of skills. And just to make sure she would keep the upper hand, two fingers dive deeply into the woman's entrance as she continues to lick her clit.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:25 am

The fiery redhead threw her head back, allowing the other woman to take control of her, submitting herself to the pleasure that her new teacher reaped on her soft body, reveling in the feeling of her soft breasts pressed against her soft but toned stomach. Her moans of pleasure caused her to vibrate against the other woman's soft entrance, flicking her tongue against the soft bundle of nerves that would hopefully send her over the edge. She had always prided herself on her tongue skills.

Lapping the sweet fluids that flowed from her soft entrance, she felt herself reaching the heights of pleasure before she released in an orgasmic fury, her entire body shaking as her climax was a rather magnificent one. The swordmaiden bucked her hips against the other woman's lips and tongue, as if to tell her she wanted more, much more.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:08 am

The pleasure rolls over them both quickly, but it seems Michelle was the first to reach an orgasm before her... as it should be. The woman's moan vibrated into her own folds which was a feeling to uphold, in which she certainly returned back.

Pulling her head up to examine Michelle's face, her head turns with a grin before she begins to pull off the woman slowly.

"That's enough for now, my dear. I can't have you making me horny on our first day of training..."

Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Her eyes had rolled back from the pleasure that her teacher had given her. She was satisfied sexually for now at least. Her eyes came back, beginning to focus again as Clarice turned to look at her. Her legs were a little shaky, so she wasn't ready to try getting up yet. But she was ready for more practice with her magic.

So, what are you going to teach me, Clarice? She asked, smiling.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:04 pm

"Mmm, how about restraint?" she asks softly, sliding herself to sitting on the bed next to her. Holding the woman's hand , she gently squeezes it from the palm to her delicate fingers, as if to massage the hand to get her attention.

""You should learn to control yourself when things become difficult. Monsters will do all they can to get aroused and wet... once you lose control of yourself your magic will be useless unless you figure out not to concentrate on what they do and let your adrenaline kick in."

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4