View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Another teacher? (Clarice & Michelle) 

Post Re: Another teacher? (Clarice & Michelle)
She takes a moment, as forward as it may be perceived, to take the girls hand into hers. Turning it palm up her fingers lightly trace the curves where the hand bends and seems to concentrate on that alone with her digits.

"Did you feel anything when you accomplished it? Did you feel any pain, stress, over-exertion when you did so? Or was it all bunched up with emotions?"

Her voice was calm, soothing to help better relax Michelle while her fingers lightly traced the lines, as if looking for something desirable to her needs. She does her best not to tickle her while she explores the woman's palm, her lips firming together and her eyes narrow to emphasize how very concentrated she was.

“What may have happened was you took a lot of mana out yourself doing it. I assume Kanoe told or did something after it fizzled out?”

((Woo, there's my typing mojo. XP))

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 am

That's pretty much what Kanoe-Sensei said when it fizzled out. She said, a slight giggle coming out whenever Clarice's finger tickled her hand. It looked like Clarice was looking for something. Michelle watched anxiously to see what the mystic would discover. She suppressed every joke she could think of and again found herself lusting for Clarice again, pink rising in her cheeks.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 am

She stops short and eyes Michelle for a moment, a small smile creasing her lips as a single finger prods the hump her index finger's joint would be at. She does so gently before her eyes clsoe and she focuses once more. In a short burst of utter wind and power, Michelle ould clearly feel a static like tingle down her hand and arm.

"I do wish you would speak freely then try and hide your emotions. My empathic senses can ell... of your lust for me..."

She knew it would no doubt make her blush more. But surely her mind would be occupied with what was happening to her hand. Then, just as suddenly as it had happened, the tingle stops completely.

"Your mana flow was being restricted a little, which causes one to have restricted access to your flow and for magic to happen. Perhaps my stimulation to it will help the gap open a little more now. Do you feel any different?"

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:00 am

Michelle felt a tingle through her arm. It felt pretty neat to her. Then Clarice shocked Michelle, revealing her empathic abilities.

Empathic?! I'm so sorry, Clarice! I didn't know, don't be mad at me. I won't think about the things I'd like to do...Aah! She covered her mouth to hide the amount of embarassment she was feeling at that moment and to shut up.

After a moment, she moved her hands back down.I actually do feel better. Like I got a recharge.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:39 am

"Don't think you're the first... and you probably won't be the last. I wouldn't of said anything if I did feel embarrassed... I find it flattering, Michelle. You're fine."

She chuckles softly before clearing her throat and directing the conversation back to her mana. She even gives an example by forming an 'O' with both of her hands together.

"Mana travels through magic users of course. But without proper training, stress can make it difficult and almost impossible. Just like a blood vessel high dose of cholesterol begins to block the vessel with plaque. Your stress levels tighten those gaps that allow mana to move freely," she pauses to give an example of a closing gap, her teeth baring at this point, "Such a constriction makes you feel run-down and continues to keep your stress, anxiousness and nerves on high levels.

Plus, some witches are gifted of transferring their mana to another. I am such a witch so perhaps I did give you a little kick to jumpstart your energy and give you a little more mana to work with. Almost like a blood transfusion without needles and plastic bags. Anatomy comes very much in handy to all this magic using."

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:56 am

Michelle looked Clarice, apologetically.

I'm sorry for my desire for you clouding my mind while you're doing me a favor by helping me. I do appreciate the help. You are quite attractive, though. I'll pay more attention to the advice. She said, smiling

Michelle listened to what her new teacher was saying, making various mental notes.

So someone who is calm is likely to cast stronger spells, right? She asked, hoping she understood what Clarice was saying.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:34 am

"There are also dampeners here on the island from what I can... kind of understand. I don't know... I've never seen these dampeners but apparently they restrict magic on humans... there's also the problem of staying calm when a monster is attacking you. There are a lot of factors against us, Michelle, but learning we can still do.

It's complicated really to understand how this island works. I still don't get a lot of things so I'm not an all knowing teacher.... if I was I.... wouldn't be on this island still unfortunately."

It was the best explanation she could think of. Sometimes her explanations sound like excuses for being weak herself.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Well, I'm glad you're not an all knowing teacher, because if you were, you wouldn't be here to help me. I believe you when you say that there are dampeners here. I noticed my speed has gone down a bit too, so it's not just magic. She said, leaning against a tree. She seemed more focused and serious than before.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:29 pm

"That I do not know.... probably is so to let the monster catch up to you quickly... the odds are not in our favor, but we can at least even the planefield somewhat."

She watches the woman, glancing at her expression but her gaze lowers to see body language. Her empathic ways were good, but sometimes she can just ignore what that is saying and watch what Michelle was doing.

"Well, you seem more concentrated then before. I'll teach you channeling to a point where you can conjure your spells anytime you wish. Then I'll attempt to expand your knowledge on spells. It would be good to see that just because monsters attack you, you're not going to be the easy cath to have. That is what I hope to accomplish. Let's begin."

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Once again, I appreciate the fact that you are willing to help me, Clarice. So, spells at will, eh? Sounds like I have much to learn, so the sooner we start, the better. Michelle said, a fierce look of determination coming over her face.

Michelle walked to Clarice, stopping in front of her and she put her hand on Clarice's shoulder, and spoke with a gentle smile.

Maybe I can teach you a few things in a different form of self-defense, but let's get started with my lesson.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:02 pm

"Mmm perhaps," she simply puts before sliding Michelle's hand off of ehr shoulder, "So let's begin with something simple.... have you ever seen mana before?"

She prepared herself, breathing in and out slowly before her eyes give the faintest glow which signified something had happened with her eyesight.

"Anyone with an abnormal level of mana can see it if you concentrate on what it truly is. Imagine wisps... flowing in and out of you, me... everything about us... there are even different colors to it.... the first step is understanding what you're looking for..."

Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:43 am

I have seen mana. They appear to me as little strands coming up from everything around me. All sorts of colors. It's rather beautiful actually. Of course, I only see red coming from me.

Michelle began to sweat, though it was rather cool outside.

Is it just me, or did it get a little warmer out here, Clarice? She asked, unaware that her mana was spiking again.

Her head began to spin slightly, but it was enough for her to lose a little equilibrium and nearly fall. Michelle stood against a nearby tree, panting heavily.

I feel like I'm burning alive. What's happening to me?

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:38 am

"I think you're hyperventalating, Michelle. Calm yourself by taking deep breaths."

It was the easiest explanation to give at the moment. She could see it, Michelle's mana output became twice as much for whatever reason. She furrowed her brows in confusion. the only time she ahd seen someone's mana spike was Kanoe when she channeled.

She could do nothing when it came to raw energy like mana was. She couldn't simply take some to relieve Michelle or control it herself. This was the woman's problem only. Pity Kanoe was not with them, she could explain this better. The only thing she knew was when Kanoe channeled, some times she would channel too much in one sitting to cause dizzy spells. But Clarice had never experienced such a rush so it was hard for someone to relate to something they haven't even experienced themselves.

"Alright, Michelle.... just calm down. Take slow, deep breaths through your nsoe and exhale through your mouth. Sit or lay down if you must. I would rather not see you fall."

The moment she touched Michelle again caused a jolt in her energy levels. It was almost like static electricity, but she tries to ignore the numbing in her hands while leading Michelle to sit or lay down... whichever one she preffered.

"I think you have a problem with your mana level, Michelle."

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Michelle listened and nodded, mainly because in her current state, that's about all she could do. Michelle with the aid of Clarice began to sit down. Taking deep breaths, in through her nose and out through her mouth, which caused her bountiful chest to push outward. After a few deep breaths, she managed to be able to speak again.

What could be wrong with my mana level, Clarice? It's been happening more frequently since I started learning magic. Michelle inquired, obviously rather worried about her physical health, leaning her back against a tree that Clarice had helped her to sit near.

Clarice could see the sweat almost pouring from her.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 pm

"It depends on a lot of things. If you channel too much in one setting your body cannot handle it. These are called 'backlashes' and fortunately they have not hurt you very much. You need to learn estimates and amounts or you'll hurt yourself.

Humans weren't exactly meant to master these sorts of things so we have to work twice as hard since we are... different. But I will do everything in my power to help you. But you must know it depends a lot on you, I cannot control or manipulatte your mana unless well... that's the difficult part."

She really didn't want to say it because that would only make things complicated at the very least. Things were just so troublesome these days. She simply smiles faintly and pats the woman's shoulder reassuringly.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next