View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Effects of unemotional scent (Aeria) 

Post Effects of unemotional scent (Aeria)
Ryu sighed as she thought about what she had to do for the rest of the week. Homework. And if she finally finished it, more was still waiting in the corner of her empty Dorm Room. She didn't try to get a roommate at all, but she was fine with it anyway. Nothing would annoy her more than one of these cheerful female students out there, at least in her own room.

Trying to get started, hardly able to write down just one word, she gave up and thought about what to do next. She'd get some punishment in the worst case, she'd be able to handle that, but it was boring just to stay in her room, doing nothing at all. Her eyes stared outside, focussing the sky as she noticed the first stars appeared through the cloudy sky. It wasn't that late, and maybe the pool would be empty this time? Ryu arrived there some times, filled with many students, too many for her to accept. But these early winter days made it almost impossible swim in the pool because of the water temperature.

Nodding once to herself, she grabbed her single piece navy blue costume with the school crest on it. Her face turned into a horrified expression due it looked like it'd be sitting tight on her skin. She didn't wore it once before though. Lightly breathing, turning around, opening her door, Ryu headed downwards to corridor.

A single sigh of happiness escaped her as no one seemed to be using the pool this time. Ryu already changed her clothes to the single piece costume, it was really tight and her curves were obviously shown off to the public. But at least nobody was there. She was a pretty tough girl though, but revealing her weak female side too often was one of the worst things she could think of. Slowly approaching the pool, one of her toes easily sinked into the water. A yell was going to escape her throat as she noticed the bleakness of the clear water.

Come on girl, just jump inside. It is just water, don't be shy..., she thought, stepping backwards a few steps, facing the pool directly. She started walking, turning her walk into a run and finally, into a fast dash. Jumping off the ground some foots in front of the edge of the pool, she felt her body plunging deeply into the water. The shock due the very frigid water, even colder than expected, faded away some seconds after she stayed under the surface of the water. She popped out of the water gently, waving her hair around to get some water out of it, supporting the effect with her hands squeezing the hair to its tip. Smiling to herself, she started to swim a few rounds due the effect would completely disappear if she kept moving.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Post Re: Effects of unemotional scent (Aeria)
Anger was rarely an emotion that Aeria experienced. By her rationality it served no purpose. It clouded the mind, gave one tunnel vision, was bad for you physically in the long term and most importantly made you prone to doing stupid things. But her irritation was growing with this place to the point where she was dangerously close to that emotion. She had gone to the gym to vent on one of the rolled up mats there, not being able to find a punching bag anywhere. Really not too surprising though, given that it was an all girls school. It seemed that she would need to find a more peaceful way to expend her emotions in the future.

She was still new to the school, a late transfer for the spring semester. As such she was free of homework, though she was mandated to sit in a few classes. She had spent much of her free time dodging detentions for 'improper' additions to her uniform or refusing to wear it entirely and exploring the place. Adrenalin and her workout left her feeling very energetic and she finally decided to cool off. There wasn't a mandatory curfew in this place was there?

She had a rather good memory and sense of direction, finding the pool again with little difficulty and arriving just in time to witness Ryu's jump into the waters. She glanced around, finding to her surprise that Ryu was the only one present. Pleasant surprise to be sure, she hated crowds, and while one was worse than none it certainly was better than two or more. As Ryu began to start her laps she asked lightly in an attempt to not startle her "How's the water?" Belatedly she realized she had not brought her swimsuit, and swimming in a pair of sweats and a tank top seemed a bit ridiculous. She supposed she could always just go in her underwear, it seemed the only option at the moment

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:27 am

Ryu was difficult to surprise in general, but the water caught her attention at the first place. She almost froze due she heard a voice from behind, it could've been another student, so the redhead turned around. The student seemed to be male, but the voice sounded female in a way. Ryu tried to think of it, an all-girl school and a male? Ridiculous after all. It must've been a girl. Shaking her head slightly to remove the childish thoughts out of her head, she faced the new encounter.

How's the water? It is damn cold. One hell of a cold water.

Her answers always went a bit on the absurd path if Ryu was able to do so. Lightly smiling due the girl seemed to be bewildered after these words, she found herself approaching the edge of the pool. The water was stony in a way, her body wasn't able to rest while inside due its temperature. Looking carefully at the unknown girl, she noticed there was no swimsuit at all. Was she going to swim after all, or just walking around nonsense? Shokushu seemed to dim her mind in a way, since she arrived there was no clear thought at all. If she'd have more time, attention would be payed on this primary thing.

Noticing herself having something like a useless day dream again, she focussed the student once again. Ryu was about to say something, but nothing escaped her throat at all. Nodding to herself once, she didn't swim back inside deeper, her legs kept her on the spot while facing the student standing outside the pool.

How are you going to swim? I mean, that's what you came for, right?

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Aeria nodded lightly to Ryu's question, slipping off the the too-large-for-her light jacket she wore, revealing the tight fitting workout tank top beneath it. She was indeed a girl, though the jacket had done a wonderful job of hiding what curves she did have. Definitely not a large breasted woman and even calling her moderately endowed would be a bit of a stretch. At least she wasn't flat. Her lower body though was where most of the evidence of her femininity laid in any case and the loose fitting sweats disguised that effectively. Her work out earlier had made her desire this swim and Ryu's warning and presence or not she was going for a damn swim. As her hands fell underneath her top and lifted it over her head she answered verbally in casual manner "That was my intention yes" Her accent was strongly eastern European, but her English was clearly understandable.

Slipping off the sweats next and now clad in merely the plain school given undergarments she took a few steps forward and dived gracefully into the water. Emerging above the surface perhaps three or four meters from Ryu she gave off an easy laugh and exclaimed in an amused tone "You are from the West I take it? No self respecting Easterner would call this cold. You had me worried" Her laugh degraded into light giggles before she shook her head lightly, letting her hair fall free to her shoulders and then spoke again "My name is Aeria Negresca, may I inquire as to what is yours?"

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Ryu's eyes widened for a short time as the girl took off her clothes over time. Pushing the surprise to the side, she tried to think about something else. Of course nobody else currently stayed at the pool, and it would've been quite offensive if someone else than Ryu was present. But after all Ryu was quite disciplined in some ways which made the situation less worse than it could've been. A light smile passed her face as the student noticed the water wasn't as cold she told her.

Nice to meet you Aeria. I am Ryu Tanaka, please don't ask... Maybe you're right, but who knows? Glad you worried though, it was fun watching you after all.

Hardly trying not to giggle due her own words, holding her breath, she dived abrutply, approaching the ground of the pool and coming back up again. Squeezing the water out of her red, long hair, she focussed the student called Aeria again. Yeah, right... She could have been called male from a distance... Her eyes walked on the skin of Aeria to see as many details as they have been able to, thinking about the fact she was going to swim in her underwear. Shivering lightly due her own imprudence, she shook her head and faced her again. Smiling lightly after she found a nice order of words, she couldn't resist speaking them out loud.

Where is your swimsuit, Aeria? Are they overvalued these days?

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:17 am

'Ryu Tanaka' she mouthed out a confused look coming to her face as the woman before her surely didn't have any oriental features to match the name. None that she saw in any case. But she respected her statement to not ask and filed the question away as a minor curiosity and little more than that. Slow strokes had her sliding gracefully through the water, this activity merely a cool down from her initial exercise after all. There was no need to strain herself too much here.

Ryu's next question brought a blush to her cheeks and she muttered something under her breath that sounded like "Might as well swim naked for what those damn things show off" but then followed that quickly with a comment in a normal volume "I left it it my room and there are only two of us after all right? It's not like underwear is that much different than a swim suit anyways..." Though a swim suit wouldn't become almost transparent in the water like her underwear was now. She shrugged her shoulders as she turned to swim towards the far wall saying in a resigned tone of voice "It ain't like there is much for me to show off anyways." She wasn't ashamed of her body, but she certainly didn't have a high opinion of its attractiveness. Especially when compared with many of the other women here.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:32 am

Ryu bursted into an amused laughter which lasted a short amount of time. Aeria's words were like music in her ears, and her behaviour seemed to reveal a sore point of her. The smile didn't leave Ryu's face as she seemed to achieve a goal after all. The student obviously disliked any kind of female attractiveness of her body, so why stop if it starts to be fun?

The readhead quickly followed her, crawling through the water to reach her fast enough. Due the fact Aeria blushed after her question, it seemed like an invitation to continue with her some kind of arrogant behaviour. The student started to get interesting though, her underwear was going to become more and more transparent. As Ryu reached the wall in time, bumping up against the student again. Her smile turned into a somewhat malicious one, her hands grabbing the edge of the wall so she didn't have to use her legs any time.

I guess underwear is pretty different than a swimsuit. And the other thing... you show off some marvellous things already.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:58 am

Aeria sighed softly as the red head moved after her, turning to face her as she spoke and mouth falling open. She blinked and then a small blush rose to her features and she turned her head away to hide the expression on her face. Her looks were rarely complimented, most men and even many women only seemed to care about bust size and she lacked in that regard. Her butt had been occasionally complimented, but most of the time in context of a poor pick up line. As such she had figured it empty flattery. This was the first time she had been given a compliment while half naked in front of another woman and well... she didn't know how to respond.

Taking a small breath she glanced back at Ryu and tried to answer in a coy manner, perhaps getting the girl to blush in turn and back down from the teasing "And what about you? That swimsuit isn't the most concealing thing ever. You're showing off a couple of marvelous things as well" Her eyes sweeping her form.

A little uncomfortable with what she had just said and how honestly she had said it, Ryu did indeed have some nice curves, she lifted herself out of the water and said quickly "I think I need to shower off..." Blushing a deeper shade of crimson as she realized the innuendo that could be read in that phrase saying impossibly quicker "to rinse off this water I mean... it isn't good to let pool water stand..." Feeling like a fool and stumbling around with her words like an idiot she beat a retreat into the showers.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Ryu felt dumbfounded in a way. She wanted to upset the girl, but after all it just seemed like a motivation for her. Nothing was about to happen as Aeria's eyes focussed the area around the swimsuit, having a nice view of her curves after all. Not sure what to say, the words stuck in her throat.

Slightly blushing as the tall, almost naked student lifted herself out of the water, Ryu thought it'd be best to ignore Aeria's deeper shade of crimson in her face. A smile adorned Ryu's face again as she heard the words followed in quick order to eliminate the ambiguity surrounding them. Quickly climbing on the edge of the pool close to the ashamed student, straighten her body and letting out a sigh.

You're right. Chlorine on the skin is not good at all, better cleaning it off.

Staying almost two steps behind the girl in front of her approaching the showers, Ryu had a nice view of her curves once again. She didn't mention to start anything with the girl, because Aeria was slightly taller than her it would've been dangerous in a way to convince her to something like that.

Finally reaching the showers, Ryu didn't even care about the student at all. But strangely she wanted to see the nude figure of her, so she stood on the edge at first, throwing a glance at the wet body of her. Having an idea how to deal with the whole situation, turning her voice to a more confident one.

I tend to take a shower... let me say... naked. If you don't mind.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Aeria wasn't sure how she felt about this red head who now seemed to find distinct pleasure in causing her to feel like an idiot and tease her. In some ways it was kind of nice, she hadn't spoken in length with someone her own age in a while, but at the same time she hadn't felt this disorientated around something as simple as conversing in a while. However nakedness was one thing that oddly did not bother her at all. In fact she found being half naked more embarrassing than being naked entirely. Slutty clothing and revealing clothing drew the eyes to certain points of the anatomy, it was what they were designed to do. When naked most people couldn't focus on one aspect long enough to remember anything specific about it provided they didn't stare openly. Turning her head towards Ryu she asked in an amused tone "Can you shower effectively any other way?"

Dropping her panties and unhooking her bra she let both sodden garments fall to the floor below and turned towards the tiled wall, giving Ryu just a look at her backside. Quickly turning the knobs she welcomed the warm water and the concealing steam it would eventually bring, though she doubted she would remain in the shower long enough for that to happen.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:27 pm

I just wanted to be kind.

Her voice returned with a slight part of a jest in it. Throwing her suit on the ground like just any other garment, she turned around, went to the opposite of the chamber to take a shower.

Aeria also dropped her clothes, giving Ryu a nice look at her backside. Getting excited slowly, she started wondering if the other girl would resist her attractive body if she made an attempt to approach her. Still, the student seemed to be more confident than she revealed, making it hard to figure out what she thinks. It's not the thing Ryu was a lesbian at all, she liked male's in a way too, but the students at this school seemed to be unique. She remembered Aeria reacted to her compliment weird in a way, but maybe she just tried to pretend she liked it.

This may give her a chance to get a closer relationship to the repellent student. After all, Ryu gave it a try, still looking at her well built rear.

Your body is quite nice, I have to say. Why do you try to reject your own anatomy?

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Aeria kept her gaze forward towards the wall, a soft tune coming to her lips as she felt the water wash away the chlorine from the pool. The tune was simple and also quite subdued, Ryu unlikely to be able to make much of the melody over the sound of the water falling from the shower head. Her question ended Aeria's little stretch of normalcy and broke her brief feeling of welcome solitude. She sighed lightly and responded plainly "I don't hate my body, just when people compliment it."

If there was anything more to her reasoning beyond that Aeria didn't add on to it, her hands running up and into her hair to scrub away the clinging remains of her quick dip in the pool. There was indeed a reason why Aeria disliked flattery, but rarely did she choose to share it with others. Well she rarely had time to share her reason with others given she was a bit of a loner but that was besides the point.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 am

Turning the knobs on her side as Aeria did before, the cold water poured down on her skin. Obviously she took one of the cold ones, even though they weren't necessary at all. Folding her arms in front of her, Ryu faced the student again. Her compliment didn't work as expected, forcing her to think a different way. Even though they just met, she'd may be able to satisfy the girl's needs.

So you don't want any compliments? I feel sorry for you...

Her impish smile appeared once again, the student in front of her seemed to like a conversation after all and even though Ryu wanted to stay alone anyway, she wasn't able to resist her own interests in any way. As her brain almost rip into shreds to find another way out of her misery, ignoring the cold water on her skin as just another obstacle in the path of life, her head slightly turned to her right side. Ryu felt guilty by insulting an innocent student like Aeria, but it was necessary to make sure she won't go away. Even though the girl seemed to counteract everything, her own words were just a method to achieve a goal.

You're such a goon, feeling strong by just everything you do. Your pitiful existence means nothing to me. Nothing but a pretender to satisfy everyone's needs like a subordinate.

She knew nothing about her, but due she stayed alone at the pool her situation was quite evidently. Aeria could leave now, but after all Ryu would be able to overwhelm her from behind, she'd end up tied up in the showers. The moment of surprise would be hers, but after all she wanted her to volunteer for the act in a furious way.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Aeria ignored her comment about feeling sorry for her, intending on continuing to ignore the redhead till she finally left the showers and went on her way back to her dorm, but Ryu's next words caught her by surprise. Aeria generally was not easily provoked, as she did have fairly high self control, but her inner anger had already been risen to dangerous levels by her first week at the school and the physical release she had gotten earlier in her workout had only taken the surface of it off. Her words managed to bring that concealed anger back to the surface again.

Her reaction was immediate. Turning towards the red head she would move in a measured pace towards her, gray eyes literally burning with rage and she would say in a low, menacing tone as she approached "I have no idea what caused this sudden change of heart towards me, but know this. I am in a BAD mood and I don't take kindly to insults. DON"T PRESS ME"

Her last three words would be delivered as she entered within arms length of Ryu and her right arm would snap forward, hoping to find a grip at Ryu's neck and force her to the wall.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:30 am

Aeria was going to leave, Ryu started to worry about her plans as the tough seeming girl finally turned around as she seemed to think about her words more carefully. As expected, her words seemed to gnaw at her with an indefinite effect. Listening to her words, Ryu smiled gracefully as the reaction turned out to be an amusing start.

Ryu made no move to get out of the way of Aeria's arm, aiming for her neck. She let herself being pushed against the wall, showing no sign of resistance at all, but her expression turned into a slightly feared one, even though it was just another masquerade as her words have been before. At least Ryu hoped it would convince her to keep doing her task until she was able to make a quick, unexpected movement. It actually wasn't her usual behaviour, but this one seemed to be a much tougher student than the other cheerful girls around.

You don't want to know. After all, I guess you just cover yourself with your behaviour. You are weak, you can't force me to do anything. Just another fragile core deep inside that "female" body.

Quite sure about her emphasis at "female", another smile passed Ryu's face. It was entertaining after all, but how should Aeria know it was just a little game of her? In a way she wanted the student to get angry, move Aeria to punish her for some things. It would be fun anyway if she won't.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next