View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily) 

Post Re: Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily)
Emily had mixed feelings about the abandonment of her breasts. She was sad that those wonderful fingers wouldn't any longer be giving her tremendous amounts of pleasure, but happy that she'd be able to last longer without being thrown into orgasm. She moaned quietly as she felt Diana's lips trail down her body. At the sensation of the lick, Emily's back arched and she gasped loudly. She hadn't realized just how sensitive her pink flower had become.

I love being cute!

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 pm
Profile YIM

I smiled at her reaction and got to work. I began to lick her puffy lips in earnest, my tongue gliding across them and moistening them with my saliva. My hands lay on her thighs, merely there to hold both of us steady. Then, after feeling the distinct taste of moisture on my tongue, I notched it up a level. I practically burrowed my face in her cunt, my mouth sucking on the sopping pussy like a child would on a bottle. My tongue slipped between those thin nether lips, its warm length now moving and twisting within the young girl.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 am

Emily cried out in pleasure. It had been a long time since she had had cunnilingus this skillfully performed on her. Her back writhed and she placed her hands on Diana's head, keeping her there. Her tongue felt incredible in Emily's pussy, and she wanted the girl to know it.

I love being cute!

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 pm
Profile YIM

I closed my eyes, concentrating solely on my work. My hand continued to writhe and flex within her pussy, lapping up her juices into my mouth. I could hear Emily's moans and her hand on my head. It assured me that I was doing well and put me at ease. I then moved my mouth upwards, my tongue now caressing the little nub hidden in its hood. I coaxed the sensitive little pearl out, then began to gently suckle on it, the tip of my tongue rubbing up against it.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Emily jumped a little and rolled around in extacy. Her juices flowed freely from her steaming pussy and she grabbed onto her own breasts. She kneaded them, trying to get more of the wonderful pleasure Diana was providing her. Emily was getting close now, and it wouldn't take much more to throw her over the edge. If she could have been thinking straight, she would have wrapped her legs around Diana to make sure the girl wouldn't get away.

I love being cute!

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile YIM

It was lucky for Emily that I had no intention of leaving her salivating nether alone. My tongue laviciously stroked and prodded at her little nub, my fingers now starting to penetrate her cunt. I began to pump them through the sensitive pussy lips, her warm juices swiftly coating my fingers and tongue. I felt her body wiggle and shift, my arms wrapping around her thighs to hold her steady. I opened my eyes a bit and looked up at Emily, seeing her gorgeous face contorted in pleasure. I smiled a bit despite myself, before returning to my work on her womanhood.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 am

That quick lusty glance was all it took. Emily's back arched and began to let out a loud moan which was cut short when her body tensed. Her pussy walls clamped down on Diana's fingers and her nectar gushed out of her. After a few silent spasms she finished her moan and fell limp to the ground. Her pearly breasts heaved with each breath and her nethers continued to twitch, still feeling the echos of pleasure.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

I almost felt her orgasm coming, like a field of electricity around her. I lowered my lips and slipped my fingers out of Emily's twitching and slobbering cunt. I put my mouth over the entire pussy, my tongue lapping at the juices dribbling from the soaked folds. I let them pool in my mouth, not swallowing them and breathing in through my nose. After she calmed, I swallowed finally, all of them down at once, like a big gulp. It was my turn to share with Emily what she tasted like. I climbed over her nubile and heaving form, then laid down on top of her, our sweaty breasts and bodies rubbing together as I placed a tender kiss on her lips. I slipped my tongue into her mouth rather assertively, the taste of my saliva perverted by that of her nether juices.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 am

Emily gratefully accepted the deep kiss offered by Diana, tasting her own sweet juices. She released a moan as their nipples slid against each other. After a short time the aftermath of her orgasm began to fade, and she put her arms around the beautiful girl who lay on her. Emily's long and slender fingers traced across Diana's glistening skin and through her hair as their kiss continued. She felt so contented and satisfied, but thanks to the passion of Diana's kiss, her body remained aroused.

I love being cute!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm
Profile YIM

I felt content also, deep satisfaction warming my chest. My hands stroked her body back, my left hand slipping beneath the back of her neck and pulling her head close to mine. My right hand sought hers, intertwining our fingers as it caught its counter part. I closed my eyes and moaned softly into Emily's mouth, my tongue seductively slipping out of her mouth, tempting the tip of her tongue after it back into my own warm orifice. My body felt warm yet hers felt warmer against my skin.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 pm

As their hands clasped together and Diana's tongue left Emily's mouth, her own tongue eagerly followed, plunging past Diana's lips. Her free hand slid slowly up the girl's back and neck, her fingers gliding smoothly onto her cheek. She felt a shiver go up her spine when Diana moaned, and her kiss became deeper and deeper.

I love being cute!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile YIM

I grinned despite the kiss, the edges of my lips curling upwards. I finally parted our mouths and smiled down at Emily. I rolled off of her, resting beside her. I lay on my side, smiling at her happily, the arm underneath me holding onto her hand and the one on top gently stroking her side. "Thank you so much, Emily. This has been wonderful."

Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 am

Emily rested for a moment as Diana rolled off of her. She caught her breath and relaxed a little as the air chilled the beads of sweat that remained on her pale skin, which almost seemed to shine in the sunlight. She turned her head to look at the vision beside her.

"Hmm... Maybe I should thank you... This was your idea, after all!"

I love being cute!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

I grin at her words weakly and giggle softly. "It was a joint effort." I felt my own heart slow down, as the excitement wore off my body. I slowly moved my hand up and down her still sweaty side, stroking her smooth skin. I wiggle closer to Emily and gently wrap my arms around her, hugging her close to me. My one leg slips in between hers, our warm skin rubbing sensually. Our breasts press against each other. Rather then passion, I feel comfort and safety this time.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Her body tingled as Diana pressed herself against her. Her naughty side was itching to have more, but her nice side was still quite content. Emily wrapped her arms around Diana and rested her forehead against that of the other girl. One of Emily's legs began stroking itself against Diana's as her hands slid gently across her back.

I love being cute!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next