View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Reunion (For Darwin ^^) 

Post Reunion (For Darwin ^^)
Diana was walking idly around the dorm halls, apparently she had forgotten where she was supposed to be going, in fact she had forgotten a great deal of things recently, why she was here was just one of them. A little voice in her head nagged at her.

"Diana, hurry up before something comes"

"Who are you!"

"Just hurry up"

Scratching the back of her head she looked around for a familiar face, maybe someone particularly close to her before her sudden disappearance.

~Diana Collier~

Mon May 25, 2009 8:44 am

Post Re: Reunion (For Darwin ^^)
I lived on the lowest floor of the dorms now; my room mate had once again vanished from all knowledge of the school... a pity really maybe that was just the luck I had in my life here. Maybe not who knows I didn't even remember more than half of it.

I had left my dorm as usual in my simple male dress, looking for all purposes like a blond man with red eyes. I decided I'd wander the halls for a time; hoping that none of the usual stalkers were around while I took this leisurely stroll about the dormitory.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Wed May 27, 2009 3:10 am

While Diana walked, she ignored the voice in her head and looked around, she had gone all the way from the top of the dorms to the bottom, and had found no one familiar. Though she did notice something rather strange. Ahead she saw what looked like a male... unusual, since this was an all girls school. She decided to walk up and greet 'him'

"Hello there Sir... uh... what are you doing here?" she asked, she seemed to have no recognition of ever seeing this man before. While she waited for a response, that voice in her head talked.

'Thats Darwin you idiot, don't you remember?'

'Who?'

'Your hopeless...'

For now the voice was quiet.

~Diana Collier~

Wed May 27, 2009 11:45 am

I cocked a brow as I heard a familiar voice. I looked to it's source noticing whom it was; My old roommate... and the woman that had told me I had slept with her of my own will... she whom had known I was a woman. But now she seemed to not recognise me.

"Diana? It's me... Darwin. Don''t you remember? you're the one that helpped me remember a few things about the campus when I returned."

I offered hoping to jog the memory of my dear friend whom I had not seen in so many days i had lost count.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Diana blinked, the person in front of her knew her name. The name did sort of ring a bell. Then that voice in her head began speaking again.

"You used to be room mates... can't you remember? You slept with her and..."

"I what?!"

"Had sex with her... you forgot that?"

"I-I... uhh"

Diana looked a little confused at the moment, but no matter, she would listen to the voice and try and remember more on her own.

"I... really don't remember much... But... your a girl right?"

She seemed unsure, but it was reasonable enough, this was an all girls school.

~Diana Collier~

Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]