View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reunited (Monique) 

Post Reunited (Monique)
It had been a long and arduous day for Emily. Schoolwork and tests all week had been wearing hard on her. Every day there seemed to be more to do. Finally it was Friday, and Emily had some time to relax at last. Unfortunately, she didn't want to do anything. She didn't know why... but she felt kind of depressed. She sat at her desk, staring at her schoolbook, trying hard to study.

Her eyes felt heavy, and slowly she lowered her head to her desk. She began to fall asleep... and soon enough she was out, her door wide open.

I love being cute!

Wed May 27, 2009 12:03 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Reunited (Monique)
It had been awhile since the lovely chocolate skinned girl had been seen around. She couldn't remember anything of her time gone, she just remembered her old room and the most important person at the school to her.

Moni sees the door open and spots Emily sleeping at the desk and she can't help but to smile..she goes into the room, closing the door gently behind her and walks over to run a hand through Emily's hair.

"You always look so cute when you sleep."

She whispers softly.

Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 am

Emily smiled to herself still mostly asleep. She heard a voice that she hadn't heard for a very long time, but was extremely special to her. It was soft and musical, and it brought her from her sleep.

Her eyes fluttered open, looking wearily at the form in front of her. She felt fingers being run through her hair, and the form looked familiar...

"Mmm... Monique...? I'm still dreaming....." Her eyes closed again.

I love being cute!

Wed May 27, 2009 12:26 am
Profile YIM

She shakes her head and leans in to kiss Emily on the cheek.

"Your not dreaming, though I think I am."

She pulls up a chair to sit in and leans against Emily, nuzzling her softly.

Wed May 27, 2009 12:33 am

After a minute or two, Emily's eyes shot open. She straitened up and looked at who was beside her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth fell open. Emily couldn't believe who she was seeing. She leaned back and covered her mouth with both hands.

Tears were forming in her eyes.

"M...Monique?!?"

I love being cute!

Wed May 27, 2009 12:39 am
Profile YIM

She smiles and reaches under her glasses to wipe away her own tears starting to form and then wraps her arms around Emily hugging her tightly.

"Its me, Emily..I've missed you so much..you wouldn't believe it!"

Wed May 27, 2009 7:44 am

Emily was completely baffled. Where had Monique been all this time? Why had she gone? What happened in the meantime?

However, despite her seemingly endless questions, she was completely overjoyed to see her love again. Their arms tightened around each other simultaneously and Emily's joyous tears ran freely. No words would come to her as she sobbed incoherently into her long lost lover's shoulder, her familiar scent filling her nostrils.

It was really her.

I love being cute!

Wed May 27, 2009 2:15 pm
Profile YIM

Moni cried as well, hugging Emily tight to her and nuzzling into her neck. The unasked questions would have been answered with a blank stare, as Moni has no memory of where she had been or what happened.

She runs a hand through Emily's hair and then kisses her and smiles, sniffling softly.

"Now now..don't cry Emily, its okay shh shh."

Wed May 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Slowly the tide of emotion that had risen in Emily began to recede. She held the girl silently in her arms for a while, feeling so happy just being there with her. Eventually she pulled away to gaze into Monique's gorgeous dark eyes. She smiled softly, then pulled her slowly into a long, loving kiss.

I love being cute!

Wed May 27, 2009 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

Moni kisses Emily back lovingly and then pulls back and smiles adjusting her cute glasses and giggles some and rubs her nose to Emily's.

"I've missed you sooooo much Emily!"

She then pulls Emily into another tight hug.

Thu May 28, 2009 2:36 am

"I missed you toooo!" was the most intelligent thing she could say at the moment. Her emotions were playing with her like they'd never done before. Instead of making her cry, they were now making her giggle, her entire body quivering from the release of adrenaline she got from the surprise. Part of her wanted to hop around the room like crazy, but that would be just crazy.

I love being cute!

Thu May 28, 2009 6:34 am
Profile YIM

She smiles and bites her lip softly looking at Emily. still holding to Emily's shoulders and hugging her.

"Emily..do you..still have room for me to be roommate again?"

Those soft brown eyes quivering some, fearing that Emily had found someone else in her absence.

Thu May 28, 2009 10:18 am

Emily giggled and kissed Monique on the cheek.

"As far as I'm concerned, you've never stopped being my roommate. And I hope very very much that you never will!"

She ran kisses up and down the side of the dark girl's face, still embracing her tightly.

I love being cute!

Thu May 28, 2009 2:14 pm
Profile YIM

Relief spreads over the dark girls face and then she giggles at all the kisses and she hugs Emily tightly.

"I'll always be your roommate, Emily..At least till we graduate..then we will have to talk."

She winks and giggles and kisses over Emily's cheek and face.

Thu May 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Emily giggled and blushed, wondering for a moment just what the future held for the two of them. For the moment, however, her mind quickly returned to the situation at hand. She realized how awkward their position was; Emily seated at her desk and Monique half-crouching beside her. She gently pushed Monique out of the embrace and stood up, bringing the girl to her feet with her.

"If we're gonna cuddle, maybe we should sit on the couch..."

I love being cute!

Thu May 28, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next