View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reunited (Monique) 

Post Re: Reunited (Monique)
She shook her head 'no'. Emily liked the touch of a woman more than any phony phallus.

This did, however, confirm Emily's hopes for what was about to happen. She knew that there was more to a relationship than the physical aspects, but it had been so long...

I love being cute!

Fri May 29, 2009 1:25 am
Profile YIM

Monique smiles at Emily and kisses her again before tugging her up from the couch and gently moving her to one of the beds.

"Then we get to have fun without them."

She smiles, gently laying Emily down and then she straddles Emily's face, and leans her own down and begins to lick Emily softly.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:33 am

Emily immediately began kissing Monique's chocolate thighs, licking ever closer to her delicious treasure. Her hands stroked the lovely smooth skin of Moni's back and bottom. Very soon she lay her tongue on her wet sex and very slowly ran it across its damp length.

I love being cute!

Fri May 29, 2009 1:41 am
Profile YIM

Monique gives a soft moan at the kisses to her thighs and then the lick. She then smiles and leans in to lick along Emily's sex slowly, then wiggles her tongue inside.

Her hands gently rub Emily's thighs and her legs as she shows the lovely girl just how much she had missed her.

Sat May 30, 2009 1:32 am

Emily's agile fingers danced across Monique's dark skin, caressing her sides and back with feather like softness. Her lips brushed lightly against her lover's nethers as her tongue dipped slightly inside.

Moans of pleasure escaped her own lips as she was given similar treatment.

I love being cute!

Sat May 30, 2009 5:24 am
Profile YIM

Monique gave answering moans and soft gasps as her love teases her with those touches and then the tongue across her nethers. She traces her tongue along Emily's slit slowly and rubs her face to her lover's thigh.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, Emily..I have missed this and you."

Sat May 30, 2009 8:13 am

Emily could only respond with a shaky moan as Monique's skilled tongue and fingers caressed her pale skin. Her own tongue laid long slow passes across her girlfriend's nethers, savoring both taste and texture. No matter how many times Emily made love with Monique, she never ceased to be amazed at her wonderful skill and unsurpassed loveliness.

I love being cute!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 am
Profile YIM

Monique moaned as Emily's tongue continues to work over her nethers and she squirms around. She leans her head back down and wiggles her tongue into Emily's slit again and begins to tongue her deeply.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Emily moans loudly as Monique's tongue hits a weak point. She pulls her head away for a moment to breathe again before resuming her attack on her love's loins.

I love being cute!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:55 am
Profile YIM

Monique moans out and squirms as Emily attacks her again, her slit very wet, dripping onto Emily's face.

She tongues that weak spot she found as she rubs and massages Emily's thighs, her sweet brow slit getting ready to release its honey all over Emily's face.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:24 am

Monique's continuing stimulation of that spot pushed Emily closer and closer to the edge. She felt it building inside of her more and more, and she could tell that her lover was feeling the same thing.

Then, suddenly, she came. Emily cried out in pleasure as her nectar gushed out of her. Her back arched and she gripped Monique's thighs. Seconds of sweet agony later, she collapsed.

I love being cute!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:47 pm
Profile YIM

Monique licks up all of Emily's sweet and wonderful juices. She then turns to kiss Emily deeply and snuggles up against her lover and smiles, happy to be back in her arms.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:42 am

Emily returned the kiss lovingly, gazing into the girl's eyes as she attempted to catch her breath. Sweat slowly rolled down her skin, their hot skin almost melding together as they basked in their afterglow.

She planted a few delicate kisses on Monique, having no energy to do much else.

I love being cute!

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:22 am
Profile YIM

Monique snuggled close to Emily and just returns those sweet kisses to her. She was to tired to move from her lover's embrace and she wouldn't want to even if she wasn't tired.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:41 am

As very comfortable as she was, Emily didn't want to spend the night on the couch. It wasn't nearly so comfortable as her big soft bed. It was so lonely in that bed since Monique disappeared.

"Moni.... take me to bed..."

I love being cute!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next