View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Coincidental Meeting (For Victoria) 

Post A Coincidental Meeting (For Victoria)
I slumped in class, laying my hot cheek on the cool desk's surface. A soft sigh passed through my lips as the teacher lectured on, my attention on thoughts and matters far away from the subject at hand. I could feel a heat building between my thighs and the plastic chair beneath them. I knew that the heat was making me sweat and I knew that it would hurt like hell to stand. But I didn't care, it was just too hot to move. After the class ended, the teacher dismissed everyone but myself. He'd clearly caught my lazy attitude and lectured me. I nodded my head absent mindedly each time a question was asked and quickly made my way out of the classroom.

I dropped off my books at my room and slipped into my bathing suit. It was time to go for a swim at the pool. I still wore the school uniform over the swim suit, just so that the teachers wouldn't crack down on me. I kept a towel underneath my arm and walked confidently to the pool. I stopped at the door and looked around the pool, gazing at the people already here.

Fri May 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Post Re: A Coincidental Meeting (For Victoria)
Harmony was swimming alone in the pool away from everyone else. She sighed, "Why aren't there any cute girls here right now." Then Harmony saw Diana at the door. **She's cute. I wonder if she's into girls too.** Harmony waded to the steps going into the pool and waited for the blonde girl to come to the pool

Fri May 29, 2009 8:24 pm

My eye was caught by a pretty girl with blue hair and gorgeous skin. I smiled shyly at her and waved timidly, as I saw that she'd noticed me too. I stepped to the side of the pool, pulled my blouse over my head and dropped my skirt to my ankles, before stepping out of it. I then slipped off my slippers and stepped towards the pool. "Hey. My name is Diana. Might I ask what your name is?" I smiled as I stepped into the pool's cool water.

Fri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm

When the girl walked up to her she smiled, "Hello my name is Harmony Dissona. You look very pretty Diana." Harmony extended her hand for a hand shake and winked.

Fri May 29, 2009 8:44 pm

I felt heat rush to my face as a smile blossomed on my lips. I took Harmony's hand and shook it, as I waded into the water. "Thank you! You're not half bad looking yourself. And might I add you have a beautiful name." I smiled softly and began to swim towards the deeper end of the pool.

Fri May 29, 2009 9:04 pm

"Thank you. I like your name too." Harmony followed the blonde girl. "So how long have you been here?" Harmony asked with a smile. **I wonder if I should ask her if she does.**

Sat May 30, 2009 2:42 am

I watched the girl as she swam after me, the watery ripples flowing around us making it difficult to see our legs beneath the surface. I began to watch the ceiling as I was now swimming on my back. Not really swimming, just sort of floating about in the pool. "This is my second year at Shokushu."

Sun May 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Victoria smiled, "I am a first year guess you're my senior by a year." Victoria giggled a little bit. Her smile faded as she said, "If you don't mind me asking are you a lesbian?"

Sun May 31, 2009 2:24 pm

I suddenly stopped swimming and looked down curiously at the girl. I felt a smile blossom on my lips. "Victoria, almost every single girl here would admit to being either bisexual or lesbian. Myself included, of course." I added the last part with a sly wink and began swimming again. "Do you mind if I ask why you wanted to know?"

Sun May 31, 2009 10:58 pm

Harmony smiled, "I just wanted to know if I had a shot at getting with you." Harmony giggled. "Like I said you're pretty." Harmony swan alongside Diana. "Plus I have a thing for older women."

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 am

I laughed loudly at her words. Their innocence almost seemed cute. Maybe I should give the girl a shot. I contemplated the idea for awhile and decided that she should get at least once chance. But before I managed to say anything, there was a loud crash behind us and several girls screaming. I stopped swimming and looked up behind us to see a giant creature, its arms flailing and a girl already in its grasp. It roared loudly and I immediately grabbed Victoria's hand and began to swim away from the fiend. "Come on, lets get out of here!"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:47 am

Harmony look behind, "What the..." Then Diana called for her to follow. "Coming!" They got out of the pool and then out of the room.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 am

I tightened my grip on Harmony's hand and jolted out of the pool and then the area, leaving my irrelevant clothes behind, along with my towel. I could dry off later. My room was three stories up and we needed somewhere safer to hide. "Harmony, quick, where's your room?" I stopped at the far end of the hall way and turned towards her. A shadow passed by the window into the pool as the monster ran amok.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:10 am

"I live up two floors. Let's go!" Victoria started leading, "Run." They climbed the stairs and as they got into Harmony's room they sighed.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 am

I sat down on Harmony's bed, still in my wet and skimpy swim suit. "Well... We should probably stick around for a bit before that thing comes back." I smile up at her. "What would you like to do until then?"

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next