View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Heroism in Love (For Emmaline) 

Post Re: Heroism in Love (For Emmaline)
"Diana?" the young heiress called when a quick scan of the beach didn't reveal the lovely blonde. She swam forward a few strokes, her slender limbs moving slowly in the cool, clear water as her bright blue eyes scanned the surface for signs of the other girl.

When she heard the slight splash from her companion's graceful dive Emmeline spun around, but saw nothing but the circular ripples indicating the spot where she'd slipped into the water

"Dianaaaa-AAAH!"

Emi's sing-song call turned into a little shriek as the blonde resurfaced just a couple feet away from her and whipped about her golden-blond hair. She laughed and shielded herself from the spray with her hands. "No fair!" the dark haired girl cried. She shook her own head, but her shorter black longs couldn't produce the impressive spray Diana's golden ones had. Giggling, she thrust her hands forward, sending a little wall of water crashing over Diana's head.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm

I giggled in sheer joy and splashed Emmeline back, my hands producing a wave of practically the same size as hers. I moved closer, now using both hands together to splash her. I continued to giggle as water rippled about us, getting both of our bare midsections wet. After a few long moments, I stopped splashing. I lowered myself so that only the top of my head and my eyes could be seen above the water. I looked as if I were about to and quite well intended to pounce on the gorgeous young woman.

Bubbles rose around my submerged mouth as I breathed through my nose. A grin formed on my lips as I took a few seconds to savor Emmeline realizing what I was going to do. Then I finally pounced on her, with a loud yell. I fell short but nonetheless made a big splash that soaked most of her upper body. When I came up again, I was in shallower water, and it came up just below my bust. My hair was mostly behind me, but strands still draped down in front of my face. The wet hair stuck to my skin.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:00 am

Laughing heartily, Emmeline returned each of Diana's splashes. It felt wonderful to just enjoy both herself and the strange world she'd found herself thrust into. Between stress and worry brought on by her classes, and the fear instilled in her by the more clandestine goings-on of the island she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt both safe and happy. She wasn't thinking of any of that though, just reveling in the joy of the moment.

When Diana suddenly sunk down into the water Emma stopped her splashing, giving the golden-haired girl and exaggeratedly suspicious look. She pouted and arched one delicate black eyebrow, leaning back as she watched her companion slowly move in.

"No...!" The girl cried, grinning and giggling again as she took a single step back. When Diana pounced Emi shrieked, raising her arms to shield herself as a wave of clear blue water washed over her whole body. She laughed, flinging water from her arms as she lowered them. When the young woman looked up she saw Diana emerge from the water and her laughter faded, replaced by a slightly crooked grin. The blonde girl looked almost unnaturally beautiful with bright island sun glistening off of her slick wet skin. Emmeline's deep blue eyes slowly slid away from the beautiful girl's face, down her slender neck to rest on her perfect breasts, revealed just above the sparkling water. A moment later she realized she was staring and let out an embarrassed laugh, a bright pink blush flashing across her cheeks.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 am

My eyes were lowered to start with, as my head was tilted forwards slightly. I brought my hands up to my face and rubbed the water out of my eyes. My eyes were then, I slowly realized, on the slightly shorter girl's lower torso. Without any forethought, I looked upwards and found myself also staring at her firm breasts. I then realized that I was staring and looked up at Emmeline's face, seeing her blush and laugh nervously. I smiled and stepped closer to her, wading through the waist-deep water. I then found myself right in front of the young heiress, my eyes gazing down into her's.

Without thinking, my hand came up and gently cupped her chin. I tilted it upwards slightly and slowly lowered my lips over hers in a tender kiss. When I lifted them, I looked down into her face once more, awaiting her reaction. I let go of her chin after I had straightened my back.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 am

Emi's nervous smile faded as Diana approached, replaced by a mix of curiosity, nervousness and intrigue. For a moment, she was worried that the blonde was angry with her, but the smile on her lips seemed genuine. The dark haired girl watched with something approaching awe as her beautiful companion approached, her wet skin glistening in the sunlight. Before she knew what was happening they were within inches of each other. Diana's soft, slender fingers were lifting her chin and their lips were pressed together.

It happened too quickly; before she'd entirely realized what was happening Diana had pulled away and stood straight once more. Emmeline gazed up at the taller girl, her mind whirling.

She wasn't sure what this all meant. For once, she was acting on impulse. She reached up, slipping her slender arms around the taller girl's shoulders and gently pulled her back down and into a second, lingering kiss.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:34 am

At first I was worried that I'd moved too quickly. What if I'd frightened the young woman? But when I felt her lithe arms wrap around my shoulder, I knew that she felt in some way the same. I leaned down and pressed my lips over hers again. My hand had left her chin and was now on the back of her head, supporting her head as I kissed her lips. Feeling an impulse within my mind, I decided to indulge it, without any afterthought. My tongue began to press against Emmeline's lips, seeking the company of its counterpart. My free hand slid down the girl's well-shaped side, stroking her sides and then her hips.

I felt this churning within my chest, sort of like a craving. A craving to take this girl, make her need me, like a tree that needs a wooden stake to lean on as it grows. I wanted her to feel safe in my arms, to feel loved., thus making her crave being in my arms. I felt the need to be needed.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:21 pm

As Diana returned Emi's kiss the petite girl let out a soft moan. She felt something akin to relief as the blonde's soft, delicate hands held her head and lovingly stroked the gentle curves of her side. She took a half-step forward, closing the small space between their bodies. As the two girls' soft, supple forms pressed together amidst the gently lapping waves Emmeline felt as if all the horrible experiences that had been clawing at the edges of her mind, all the nightmares and half-remembered flashes of lust and terror, all the lingering reminders of her kidnapping were being washed away, if only for the moment. Her abductors, the beasts that haunted her dreams, they may have filled her helpless young body with lust, but there was something different about this. She didn't know what it was, but it felt right.

Emmeline's lips parted, allowing Diana's questing tongue to slip past them and into the dark-haired girls waiting mouth. She moaned again, eager, yearning, as her own tongue began to dance along with Diana's.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:25 am

My tongue assertively lead the dance, sliding along the smaller girl's soft muscle with an agility and surety born of experience. I felt our wet skins press together, adrenaline rushing through my veins as my nerves stood on end. Without realizing it, I had closed my eyes, indulging in the sense of touch rather then sight. But even without seeing, I knew a female's anatomy fairly well, having explored that of at least a half dozen girls and my own fairly thoroughly. My hand slipped around her waist, heading towards her back. It ran up her slender and arced back, then down to her taut arse, grazing over it before giving the soft cheeks a gentle squeeze.

I could feel my heart thump within my chest and I was almost certain that Emi would be able to feel it against her own chest. I used my hand's position to pull her even closer, the positioning of our legs pressing my thigh against her soft sex. I did no more then leave my smooth skin in contact with her own, knowing that she'd do the work there for me, at least in the beginning. I broke the kiss, taking in a quiet breath and gazing into her eyes for a few, long moments. I then tilted my head in the other direction before pressing into it again, my tongue wasting no time, plunging into her warm mouth without hesitation.

My hand remained near her ass, simply resting over Emmeline's soft cheeks, reassuring her that she was in my arms. I almost lost complete feeling in my legs, either uncaring or insensitive to the water still swirling and sloshing beneath our nude bodies.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2