View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 first day first frustration(Open) 

Post first day first frustration(Open)
I had arrived in a small group on that plane. I was the last to wake, I think I only woke up because the pilot slapped me upside the head to get me off his plane. I slept heavy on planes light... everywhere else I ever slept; I hated the fact I could never stop thinking about something. It was late and raining slightly when I finally stepped off the plane with my bags. I got a few stares from the students; awkward stares mostly since I was the only one in a great deal of clothing on a tropical island. a long brown skirt reaching the floor; my boots under it, my red sweater and red beret; Alright so it was incredibly hot outside but, when I finally got into the dorm building with it's magnificent air conditioning I felt right at home. Outside one could easily see the lightning strike somewhere in the distance and hear a loud crack of thunder. I calculated the distance of the storm and from the look of the lightning I assumed the likely hood of a blackout or brownout based on the different possibilities of their energy source at the school.

I moved through the hall to finally sit on a couch placing my bag down.
"Hate being woken up from a pleasent vivid dream."
I said to myself as the room was empty as the lightning again lit up the sky outside.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 am

Post Re: first day first frustration(Open)
(OOC: Hope it's okay if I join in!)

I was one of the first off the plane when we landed - in fact, I took off my seatbelt the moment we touched down and was hopping on one foot at the door, because I had to pee worse than ever before in my life. It was strange, since I had slept soundly for the entire flight...normally having to 'go' that badly would have quickly woken me up.

I bolted down the stairs and quickly located my dorm building. I didn't have time to find my room - I wasn't going to let my first experience at my new school be wetting my pants!

I threw my bag down in the lobby and used the restroom. Once I had relieved myself, I examined myself in the mirror to make sure I was in order. I re-ordered my purple hair into its bun, adjusted my glasses, and made sure my damn breasts were kept under wraps with my tight minimizer bra. They didn't look TOO embarrassingly prominent under my white t-shirt and light brown jacket. I turned to the side, blushing at the way my otherwise-loose brown skirt was stretched skin-tight over my enormous behind.

"Stop it Sandy," I said to myself in the bathroom. "Stop doing this to yourself. This is a new place, and it's a new beginning."

Taking a deep breath, I stepped out of the lobby bathroom. I stumbled a little, surprised to see a girl sitting on the couch near my bag.

"Hello," I said cautiously as I stepped into the room. She seemed a little younger than me, and her brown eyes held an intelligent sharpness. A flash of lightning outside made me jump a little before I introduced myself. "I'm Sandy," I said.

My Profile! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5327

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 am

My eyes moved to the source of the voice I had heard. I hadn't expected at first that the woman speaking would be more petite than I myself was... well I suppose I should say in some areas anyway.. I offered a soft smile to the familiar looking purple haired young woman. She had been the first one on the plane if my recolection of the events before leaving were still accurate & I was quite sure they were. The vuloptuous woman... well vuloptuous was perhaps too weak a word for her size compared with her mammeries and bottom... though perhaps that was an illusion caused by her tight clothing. Either way I would speak in my usual calm, soft soprano voice to her a simple greeting.

"Hello there Madam, I see you made it off the plane in one piece. It was quite the relaxing trip I must admit. Thus far, What do you think of the school we'll be spending the next half decade or so attending?"

I pause for a moment before I realized how rude I had just been to her. After another clap of thunder I laughed though didn't aim it at the small jump she offered to it.

"Forgive me, I'm Erica, Erica Riley. A pleasure to make your aquaintence Sandy."

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:25 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Erica," I say as I take a seat on the couch opposite her, crossing my legs and smoothing my skirt carefully. I feel her eyes on me, and the familiar rush of panic comes as I worry about her judging me based on my appearance.

"As for this school...I really haven't seen too much of it yet. Just the bathroom, really," I add with a blush.

I adjust my glasses with my finger, subtly examining Erica's well-proportioned form. She's a very pretty girl. If all of the students look like her, than this is going to be a very difficult place to adjust to.

A roll of thunder from the tropical storm outside causes me to shriek a little in surprise. The lights in the lobby flicker.

"Uh, oh..." I say, "Looks like we may lose power our first night here. I don't even know where my room is yet! Do you?"

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Build was and still is a matter of genetics, at least natural build; and from what I could tell every bit of her physique seemed natrual. As such it would have been wrong of me to judge her based on that. Her simple motions and gentle shriek and the shift of her glasses on the bridge of her nose made me assume She was shy and uncomfortable. I also assumed it was based on the size of her measurements.

I offered a subtle analytical nod to her when she had said she had just arrived. It was a little bit of a pity I had to admit, I hoped she had some experience in the four or five hours I had been asleep on the landed plane.

As the lights flickered slightly I looked up. it was either an oil based powersource, coal or perhaps it was more advanced and a pest was damaging the primary cabling to the building. I did sort of hope that it was the former, I hated most rodents.

"It's alright, a simple brownout or even a black out won't last too long, I'm sure the island has a back up powersupply."

of course it didn't... I was assuming it didn't, schools were such cheap bastards government watched or not... I was trying to comfort my fellow new student.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 am

I was coming down the stairs and hand made it to the bottom of the stair case when the lighting flashed and soon thunder erupted, it startled me and almost lost balance of the high stacked books I had in my hands that I was returning to the library.

The flash of the lightning had momentarily blinded me but I was sure I was headed to the door when the next flash and thunder sounded the power had suddenly turned off, the only thing I could see was the burned patten of a lighting bolt from the back of my retina.

Continued to walk I had found the low couch and flipped over it my books flying to the floor and me going over the couch with a loud scream “Aeek!” I moaned in discomfort when the lights had came on I had notice a pair of feet before me and legs to the side of me. I soon realized I had a draft down below which at this very moment was the top as the already short skirt of the school uniform had flipped over my back revealing my white and blue panties to the pair of legs I could notice. I began to blush a deep red as I tried to straighten myself.

My long brown hair had flopped over my face as I struggled to get upright, trying my hardest to not embarrass myself any further... which almost seemed a daily thing at times. The static in the air made my hair look like a poodle that just came out of a dryer as I cleared it from my face my green eyes very noticeable highlighting my blushing at what just happen.

I hadn’t realize that the static in the air was making my skirt clink to my wool vest letting them get a clear view of my undergarment. “Oh.. Im so sorry.. I didn’t hit any one with those books did I?” I had asked looking at the two beautiful ladies realizing I had just made a spectacle of my self to the new arrivals.

It was true I was just as new to the school but only by a month or two, I started to chew on my lower lip which I seemed to be making a habit of since coming to this school “Umm.. Hello, im Komiko, how was your trip?” I asked stupidly as I began to blush even deeper from a mixture of shyness and embarrassment.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 am

The lights flicker off for a moment as a flash of lightning hits. My heart jumps as I hear a scream and a crash!

The lights come back on, and I look down at...a girl's panty-covered ass. I avert my eyes politely, but inside I'm laughing at how klutzy this girl is. Her behind was pleasantly rounded under her panties, and even once she straightens up she seems to be having trouble keeping her clothes in order.

"Hi, I'm Sandy, and this is Erica. We just got here."

I smile at her and hand her one of the books she had dropped, which narrowly missed my head. She's a curvy girl, and her uniform just shows it off even more. The thought panics me for a moment.

"Is that...are you wearing the school uniform?" I ask as my eyes go up and down her body. I'm trying to figure out a polite way of saying 'do they make you dress like such a tramp or is it a choice?'

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 pm

I blinked softly just a little surprised when the lights flickered off. I sighed softly deciding perhaps I was completely wrong about this interesting looking school having high tech power supplies. I hated being wrong...

I let that thought slip my mind as the lightsd returned on after a bit of a shocking noise. I realized a woman, roughly the same size as myself was standing between me and sandy now, a woman who seemed the be having a run of bad luck given her skirt was showing off her panties quite obviously. I pulled a pen from my pocket and brushed her skirt down over her bottom out of habit.

"The trip? Hmm, to be honest the second I boreded the plane I started to slumber, I didn't even wait for them to finish boarding."
I skipped the reason why I went to sleep; I didn't want the pain to continue or linger, the pain of crystal's words that even now ring in my ears so often...

"Well If that Is the uniform I'm glad I lied about my measurements on all the applications by several inches."
I snickered politely nodding to the two women before me kindly offering a shrug.
"Though I must admit it's a great deal smaller than the outfits I saw my pupils wearing in high school..."
I had in fact taught all my classes from the time I was fourteen but, I had forgotten they didn't know that.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 am

Following Sandy gaze on my outfit I notice the front part of my skirt clinging to my vest, I squealed and grabbing the top part of it as my legs closed to cover some of my shame and embarrassment feeling the backside part being pulled down by a Erica pen. I turn beat red as I quickly try to regain some humility I explain about the outfit.

“Well it is a pleasure to meet you two Sandy... Erica... as for the uniform I think they messed up on my size but then again a lot of the girls here seem to have short skirts and tight blouses.” I had explained to the new comers. I frown as I look outside and sigh “I hate it when the weather like this, it always make me feel like a walking electrical hazzard.” I say in passing.

I smile at Erica “Well at least you remember when you got onto the plane, me I only remember getting off and I they seemed to have lost my paper work in the process, but least im fully enrolled now.” I give both of them a big friendly smile.

Taking the book from Sandy I thanked her as I quickly gathered the rest of the books being as high as my chin “Well it’s storming to bad to go to the library, do you two need any help getting settled? If you like you can stay in my room, its big enough to room at least five people, and I think the admin gone home for the day, they be open Monday.” I said inviting them to stay with me.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:44 am

Quote:
Erica said: "Well If that Is the uniform I'm glad I lied about my measurements on all the applications by several inches."

Damn it, I thought to myself. Why hadn't I thought of that? I had been so painstaking in getting my measurements exactly right, when I just should have over-shot everything and ended up with a large uniform to hide in! This is going to be something that's going to bother me for a long time...

Quote:
Erica said: "Though I must admit it's a great deal smaller than the outfits I saw my pupils wearing in high school..."

Something about that sounds strange to me. "Your pupils?" I ask Erica. "Were you a tutor or something?"

Quote:
Komiko said: "If you like you can stay in my room, its big enough to room at least five people, and I think the admin gone home for the day, they be open Monday.”

I weigh my options. I could wander the hall looking for my room, then not have the key unless I could get in contact with someone who worked here, or I could spend the night in klutzy Komiko's room. The choice is clear.

"Thanks Komiko. I know I'd love to crash in your room for the night." I shift uncomfortably in my clothes. They feel as if I've been wearing them for days, not just a few hours. I want to get changed as soon as possible.

"Do your clothes feel weird?" I ask Erica, then blush a little at how odd my question must have seemed.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 pm

(OOC:Don't mind if i join, eh?)

Coming down the stairs, she looked, seeing the three other girls having a nice chat. she leaped from the balcony and landed. "Ohayou Gozaimasu. I'm Aiko Fujita. And you are?" She asks the other three, as she sits down on one of the less comfy chairs, though she doesn't mind. She smiled happily then to ask, "So, what's everyone up to?" she relaxed against the back of the chair, stretching out. Looked around and saw the empty kitchen. 'hmm...i'm hungry she thought to herself. "Anyone want any rice balls?" She asked with a smile towards everyone in the room.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 am

((not at all))

I heaqrd what she said scratching my neck softly as one would expect from my sort of personality. I was a little embarassed by the slip of course but, I'd explain it as best I could.

"Well I suppose I should say it simply. I'm what one would call a brain. I taught a number of my highschool classes... My parent's wouldn't allow me to graduate at my proper pace."

I smiled softly before nodding to them both as another girl came down into the room. agian this woman was built similarly to myself, I suppose my physique wasn't all that rare, not that I enjoyed having a physique at all, I'd much rther be an ironing board.

"Wait... do my clothes feel wierd? You mean the fact I wear so many garments at such a larger size than I should? no not at all."

I replied to sandy before offering my name to the new comer.

"Forgive me I'm Erica Riley, a pleasure, I'm just getting to know a few of the other XX within the school I'll be attending until they decide to give me a PhD."

I smiled softly; I was as modest as a hurricane back then I suppose. Though the mention of food made my mouth water a little.

"Hmmm not sure what those are but, I suppose after such a long nap I am hungry."

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 am

I wasn’t sure what she meant about the clothing feeling funny unless you she was talking about the static I was feeling from mine. “Umm a little bit Sandy, why? Isn’t normal to have your clothing feel like this during an electrical storm? Isn’t it? Hmm I wonder what’s with the lights? They normally don’t behave this way, must be something in the wiring?” I say the last part more to my self then to Sandy and Erica.

I nearly jump out of my skin when I hear the thud from Aiko jumping of the stair case, almost losing my books but manage to keep the from spilling out of my hands. My face starts to flush as I see her and welcoming the new arrivals and offering them a few Rice Balls, I was about to tell Erica what a Rice Ball was but decided not to feeling to self-conscious of my earlier mishap with my clothing.

I mumble to Aiko “No thank you. I ate at the cafeteria.” I bring my shoulders closer into my body and smile at Erica and Sandy “My room is on the second floor, Room 207. Ill leave the door unlock so you can come in.” I look over to Aiko “Your welcome to join us Aiko-San.” my face feels like its on fire with all the blood rushing to it, I normally keep a low profile but the accident had forced me to be less obscured. I had seen Aiko once in the Gym practicing her martial arts I figured she enjoys fighting, some thing I had never been good at.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 pm

(I Hope it wasn't me who killed this RP)

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 am

((dunno what happened... i thought it was getting fun...))

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next