View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice) 

Post Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice)
Vera's fingers tap lightly on the keyboard as various student files scroll across her vision. Things have grown quiet or at least as quiet as the island can be. But there are still those who think they can rebel against the system. Most students were scared straight, keeping their demerits to a minimum. It was difficult to even meet the quota without searching for rules violations. That is before a certain file came before her. Clarice Michelle Rossingnol, a sophomore, had more demerits than most of the other students combined and then some. Damage to school property and recently there had been countless uniform violations similar to her roommate, Kanoe Shade.

To think the other Head Girls would overlook this one but seeing one of the stats of her file, she saw that this one had been thoroughly 'punished' already in a different sense. The number of estimated attacks to this one was amazing for only one year and that did not include the ones that NICE did not have confirmation for. Perhaps there was a certain aspect that attracted monsters to this one and the other Head Girls showed pity for her. Vera saw no excuses though. Clarice was rebelling against the school and the longer no one corrects her, the more likely others will see the system growing lax in their enforcement. No, she will ensure this one knows her place.

Clarice's roommate may be the cause of some of this rebellion as well. Kanoe had even more violations than the other student. It was just bad luck that the files were in alphabetical order. She will deal with the other woman later.

The file was not filled with demerits though. Vera pulled up the woman's photo, seeing the stunning beauty that made up most of the school's population. Large chested, long golden hair, the perfect female form for monsters to feast on. There were also other unique aspects. The student was classified as a channeler, one who could use mana or to the ignorant a witch. Hmm, seems this one thinks she is special. This will have to be taken care of.

---

The next school day, Vera did her standard rounds through the halls ensuring no one was skipping their classes. Her light blue sash hung loosely around her waist, her uniform perfect and of regulation. Long silver hair trailed behind her as she walks to the classroom Clarice was attending this hour.

Her arms cross in front of her chest as she leans against the opposite wall. Classes would be over soon and then Clarice and her will be having a little talk. She was certain the sight of her would cause the leaving classmates to scatter to escape her gaze. At this point she did not care about any other violations, this was one that must be taken care of now.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:42 am

Post Re: Avoiding Troubles Causes Trouble (Clarice)
If she said so herself, Clarice had done quite well in eluding the Head Girls. She only heard rumors of their bowing directly to the Headmaster and doing his dirty work from Kanoe. She had made double sure that as all the other students began to disperse a little too quickly, she would as well. It was the fact that she wasn't scared of them directly. A simple human to her would suffice in just being a simple human and nothing more. But the demerits were a dampener and the few times she had received some and did not attend said punishment, the repercussions were severe to a point she was in tears.

As far as she knew, Clarice had only had simple demerits against her. From Kanoe's talk, of which she would believe every word, she received a list of violation inhumanly possible in such a short amount of time. And there was a list to show Kanoe of her wrong doings? What was that about aside from unnecessarily killing trees? Clarice had her thoughts on what these Head Girls were, but only very rude thoughts that she would keep to herself and ponder on a boring basis.

---

Her Psychology class was just in its last stages. She had picked this class for the specific reason of tapping into her unique quality of seeing and feeling the very emotions of others around her. Monsters had managed to block her ability with ease and no matter how hard she tried; she couldn't get the slightest hint of possible guilt for it. But it wasn't of much concern to her any ways... monsters would not feel guilty doing this consecutively and continuously.

As the bell rings does Clarice grab her single book and pen and proceed out with the rest of the class. Momentary lapse of thought left her in the last group of students flooding. Only until did she students begin to move away rather quickly did she simply curse to herself that it was either a staff member or one of 'them'. Finally able to peer beyond the slew of rushing students did she regard that it was indeed one of 'them'. Either she was simply patrolling or she had a reason to wait next to the door of her class. Perhaps making eye contact was not the best way of being elusive, but she knew even if she did try to avoid this, the woman would find her. And no doubt would she find her with Kanoe to give her a simple bonus of fun.

With a heavy sigh and roll of her eyes did she wait for the students to scatter and become less of a stampede did she wait for the inevitable doom that possibly awaited her. But she would show no fear to this woman or any other human. They were not her biggest worries and frankly she could care less of being given demerits. The only she cared of was what happened afterwards. Until then, this silver haired beauty was nothing more then a puppet that saw reason to think she had superiority above her fellow human kind. She simply regards the woman with a simple assurance she had seen her and was not going to try to elude her. She held her book close to her chest with a rather bored expression.

It wasn’t boredom but annoyance to being singled out when there was possibly more to be done then telling her that her dress code was out of order. No Head Girl had ever made such a nuisance of herself then to simply stand and wait to punish her like this, but the big chested woman seemed bent on seeking her out unlike the others. Perhaps she was fresh meat to the ranks or something; she had never even caught wind of this one's name before which made either she was new or she kept herself pretty busy.

In any case was Clarice put in a hard place. Escaping and being caught with the possibility of dragging her very close roommate in the middle was not a very pleasant thought. Though she doubted the woman was a monster in disguise… she already thought that perhaps it wasn’t a disguise after all. Anyone who completely ignored one in such trouble as being raped was the same as the monsters around here to her. That thought process was probably why she had such a face as the rest of students disperse between them.

This should be fun…

Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:35 am

The young mystic knew she was caught. At least the woman did not try to flee like the others. In fact after this, the other students may keep their distance from this one in hopes of avoiding her wrath. The other Head Girls were much too soft if they let this walking rules violation exist.

Vera gently pushes off the wall she was leaning on and approaches the witch. "You know you are in trouble and yet you still wear that outfit as if you would never be caught. Miss Rossingnol please come with me. I have already taken the liberty of informing your future classes that you will not be attending today."

She saw no need to provide threats as she turns and begins to walk, allowing Clarice to join her. Students were despersing into their classes, moving a bit faster as they caught sight of Vera's sash. She could already feel the woman's annoyance for being called out. "I fail to see why you are so annoyed by me when I am merely enforcing the rules. There is no gain for you wearing a uniform of those colors. It has not helped your roommate improve in any aspect for rebelling against the system in such a way. You know you were going to be caught and punished eventually. To let you run free with your antics would look poorly on this school and the girls that help enforce order here."

Vera leads Claire to a door they were both very familiar with. She opens the door to the basement, guiding the woman down the stairs as the door shuts behind them. The Head Girl would have preferred another place but the basement had all the tools necessary to punish and have her questions answered. This one was a troublemaker but also had potential uses. Only time will tell how this one will end up.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 pm

"Yeah, sure... whatever, Head," she simply retorts, scoffing at the the woman's denfensive sentence of why she shouldn't be annoyed. She had plenty reason to yell and scream and be agitated all she wanted to be but this woman was hardly worth such a response.

Despite the tugging of her instincts to just simply turn and walk away from her, she rolls her eyes ocne more and follows, keeping a five foot distance away from the 'enforcer of the law'. She could hardly care for what the woman had to say. She made it clear though that she was annoyed enough.

Her sudden change in moods follows suspicion as she feels another tug, as if the woman had a feel for her emotions. Not liking this intrusion of her private affairs she at least knew how to shut herself off to such an intrusion. Her brows furrow as she tries to geta feeling for this woman, but it seems she already had her protective barriers up. She was already not lking this woman, hatred was soon easing its way into her glare as they approach the basement door. Seems this woman was bent on making her talk. A lot of good this will do when the school already knows a lot anyways.

"Pardon me Miss... whoever you are, but if this is only reason for pulling me out of my classes then you are doing more harm then good. If you force negative actions upon me it will change nothing. I'm not rebelling, I haven't even attempted in setting this school on fire and I threaten no humans no matter what the cost, I'm just trying to do my school work and get out of here with some pride at this point. You want to re-inforce something so tedious and yet so fragile that it will strip me of what little emotions I have left for myself then so be it."

Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Claire had closed off her emotions to Vera but it was all the better, it was already simple enough to read the woman without such tricks. Being called Head was an insult which she will gladly correct during this session. She opens the door to the room they will be staying in today, allowing Clarice to enter before closing the door. She did not bother to lock it as it was unnecessary to try and contain a witch.

"I am already aware of your grades so I see no harm in you missing a class you do not pay attention to anyway," she replied cooly, "And your response is exactly what a rebellious student would say. 'I'm not hurting anyone, I'm not hurting the school.' But you are dear. The longer you decide to blatantly break a rule for all to see you are causing harm to the school. 'If she can get away with it, so can I.' Is a thought you incite with your selfish acts of defiance. And you are in no position to question using bodily harm when both you and your roommate seem to find themselves with many minor burns and bruises. So I have every right to question and ensure your safety as well as ensure your obedience."

She flicks a switch bringing the dull glow of a single bulb to bring some dim light to the otherwise pitch black room. There were tables with various tools on them along with various devices that would remind Claire of other chambers she had been in before. "Now then, lets start with correcting one of your more prominent acts," she continues softly, "Remove that mockery of a uniform. You say there is no harm in wearing it but I can assure you there is far less harm in wearing the standard colors dear."

Her eyes remain steady as she gazed at Claire. Would this witch obey and comply with her orders. She was not a monster like those creatures on the island. But that did not mean she did not have ways to get what she wants. Clarice will learn what it means to be a naughty little student.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm

"Bodily harm? Oh, you must mean my self-defense."

She sighs as the woman's response to her statement is derived of being selfish and ignorant of what goes around her. She could be far worse in rebelling if she saw it fit and there would be no human to stop her. But that was far from her itnentions and she would rather die a painful death then cause such a thing on another human being.

Clarice viewably shiver snad turns her gaze away from the objects presented on the table. This woman wanted to scarr her for life, she saw that in her future rather quickly. She had to shake her ehad to get rid of the memories of Natsuki and what she amde Kanoe do to her. She was considered to be lower then dirt in front of that woman, but a human dared to suggest her to strip in front of her was a very appalling thing to ask of her.

"Lord knows that because I do not like such short skirts it is a crime against nature itself. Miss Head Girl... I see no reason to strip down to my undergarments and question me when you have monster running amok in this school and you do nothing about it. You say you are looking out for me safety... does having two dildos shoved in your pussy and ass and forced to have a wedge between your legs sound safe? Or perhaps you think having a person you really care for force volts of electricity into your breasts safe. I told you and I warned you that if your force negavtive actions on me you would get nothing. And that's where it will remain."

She breathes a heavy sigh before taking a glance at all the tools about her this woman could and probably would use on her. It made her shudder inside to know that despite a simpel dress code violation it would come to this again. Of course the first time she had to go through this sort of punishement it was for no real reason either. Just a pissed off monster who got what she wanted when she wanted it.

"I nearly drowned that one time... my roomate was lucky enough to be allowed to save me... and you talk to me... about some stupid colors on my uniform. If you want this off and not 'tempting' the other students, then I would prefer to have the same uniform only with the colors you prefer. That is as far as negotiating as I'll get."

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

"You are in no position to make requests. You decided to create chaos instead of going through the proper channels to get a uniform more of your size. I do not know what you are talking about. If there were monsters then many more students would be complaining about it," she replied calmly, "You say you were electrocuted and abused but your body seems just fine standing here before me, being defiant despite the fact that you are in the wrong."

"What you and your friend do behind closed doors are not my concern as long as it does not harm school property. Which you do as the holes in your wall from your 'experiments' have shown," she walks slowly around the woman, "Now Clarice, tell me what the rules state the dress code is. What are you allowed to wear when attending class and campus events?"

Monster attacks were not her problem. If anything, that witchcraft they both practice is what is causing the monster attacks to increase. That was not her fault nor was it directly the school's fault either. Monsters do as they please while following some basic rules. At least monsters knew how to follow rules unlike this human before her. But Vera was patient and had all the time in the world to break this woman. What she did was perfectly within the rules. Clarice would have never had to deal with this if she just followed the rules, such a simple concept.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 pm

"I am not making a request. I am stating a fact that I will not strip for you. And I do not need to repeat the dress code regulations. I know them well enough to find them in the book with my eyes closed.

And most of the time when you see your walls having holes in them is because I was defending myself from a monster and I happened to miss. Frankly, I do not care if you believe me or not of what I've said... I would not lie about something so disturbing. You obviously do not under stand my position. You can pester me about my dress code, and the fact your walls are tarnished... it falls on deaf ears. And you offer me nothing in return for going to your disgusting uniforms so either way I have nothing to lose by refusing you. It's not as if I'm new to all the devices you have on the table.

So keep pushing me to change, monsters will come for me just the same and I lose precious sleep to keep my body from crumbling beneath me. You offer me nothing, so you get nothing. How's that for a simple concept?" she retorts without any let up to her calm facade. She simply closes her eyes and crosses her arms as Vera decides to circle her like a vulture. The woman was wasting her time in pursuing such a thing she found unfit for such a scene, but if that's how Vera wanted then so be it.

"My grades have already begun to fall from the constant service I've had to provide. I know for a fact you can't and you won't send me home, so I repeat myself in saying that I have nothing to gain except for more humiliation and stares from other students. You wouldn't take that deal if you were in my position. You'd probably laugh at me if I commanded such a thing."

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Vera merely smiled faintly in amusement, "Seems you have grown masochistic if you are so eager to earn your punishment. Fine, if you wish to be stubborn and refuse to do simple acts as wear what you are suppose to wear then I will merely go to the source. I have no problem with continuing down the list to the bad influence known as your roommate. I am sure Miss Shade will enjoy knowing you refused to take your punishment and decided to put the entire burden on her shoulders."

She already knew the woman's weakness. The Head Girl turns and opens the door, walking out without saying another word. Nothing else needed to be said. She was hoping to help this girl learn her way but instead she should have just taken care of the source of all her pride and will. With so many demerits combined from both witches, she can no doubt keep Kanoe under punishment for a very very long time. Then afterwards she will have monsters pick up the pieces before moving back to what is left of Claire.

Her footsteps lightly echo in the hall, leaving Claire in the dimly lit room. She wonders how the mystic would react knowing that her stubborness and pride is what will make her lover disappear from her life.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 pm

It hardly mattered in the sense to bring Kanoe into this. That only meant she was that much of a weak minded woman that she needed to stoop down so low as monsters would. As soon as that woman elft her sights did she know Kanoe would have problems with this. She sighs as she waits for what is to come. Of course she wasn't going to let Kanoe take her punishment.

She agreesively curses herself before she begins out the door to catch Vera before she dared to make such a threat happen.

"You don't need to bring her into this... I will do as you ask and... wear the uniforms specified..." it was all she could say before she needed something to cover her mouth to scream bloody murder. She simply sighs, knowing it was useless now that the woman wanted manipulation. It was all she could from keeping her pained face to show.

"I'm... sure you want other punishment upon me for not doing as you asked before hand...."

Being called a masochist was not the most pleasant thing to be called, but as long as Vera directed her attention fully on her instead of her lvoer then she could very well smile while being whipped. At least she could until pain really didn't agree with her.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 pm

She knew Claire could come but that did not slow Vera down as she continues to walk down the dimly lit hallways of the basement. "I am not here to play games dear. You made it quite clear that you have no intention of changing, the fact that I have go straight to the source shows this. You think you and your roommate are special and can stand above the rules."

"You know resisting would bring more punishment and you did it anyway. Thought it was better to insult a Head Girl rather than accept the fact you are breaking the rules did you not? I do not even have to turn around to know you are still wearing that eyes sore you call a uniform. I do not have time to waste on a brat throwing a hissy fit. I will deal with you later after I deal with the other troublemaker." Vera's voice was firm with no hesitation. She was in control of the situation and she was not about to fall back to this woman's pace. The Head Girl would gladly show just what she was capable of doing to those who choose not to obey.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Clarice flinches at being called a brat, knowing she could very well retort quite harshly to, but she kept her mouth shut. This was hoenstly a low blow but without any way to back it up, Clarice simply sighs and walks right back to the room... to change. She was unsure the silence would make Vera come back to see, but she couldn't stop the woman even if she wanted to. Stopping her with force would only cause much mroe trouble for Kanoe.

With a miserable face she begins to shed her shirt and skirt to get into the uncomfortable uniform. How she hated this compeltely.... that woman had no right to do this unless she was a monster in disguise.

All she could do was change her outfit sicne it caused the Head Girl to be that agitated about it. Now only in her bra and panties, she bites her lip as she lifts the uniform up. It was just... far too short for any comfort to happen. What she could possibly be waiting for may ruin what little chance of humanity she could possibly have She was would probably shed tears if she saw Kanoe get dragged down here. She just hoped Vera would have some reason within her. And if not... then at least she and Kanoe could direct their hatred towards completely.

"I hate this..."

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm

"You brought this on yourself," Vera's voice called from behind Claire, "The only one you should be hating is your own foolish actions." Her hips sway gently from side to side as she moves closer to the nearly nude student. Her fingers grab and held tightly to the woman's chin, lifting her gaze to her own. "Listen well," she said coldly, "This is my one and only mercy I shall give you by returning to this room. If you trouble me any further or resist your long overdue punishment one bit, I will ensure your precious lover suffers far worse than any nightmare you can think up."

This was a Head Girl. A woman who was closest to the Headmasters of the school. If any student can make things happen it was these ones. She had no need to explain further about her threats or rather promises. "Now put your wrists together behind your back and recite clearly what the rules state the standard school uniform is." Upon that command, she steps into the darkness towards one of the many tables in the room.

Her footsteps sound her return as she begins to bind the woman's wrists together with a long strip of black cloth. Once bound, she pulls at Claire's wrists to make her move back a few steps. Cold shackles snap on each of the mystic's ankles, keeping them spread wide apart but still able to stand up. By now the reciting the rules would be finished. "Now bend over and tell me what you have been wearing for how long," she ordered.

Vera grabs the bound wrists and pulls upwards, forcing the woman to remain bent forward. She uses another thicker piece of cloth hanging from the ceiling to tie to the binding and keep her arms pulled upwards. Slowly her fingers trace up Claire's thighs and along her sides as she slowly circles around the troublemaker. "Is what you were wearing breaking the rules?" She asks in the end.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:25 pm

She simply ignores the threats that were meaningless at this point. Being subdued was one thing but gloating about her power was very aggravating. If it weren't for Kanoe she have this woman strangled if she could.

Doing as the woman says, she moves back and shivers as cold shackles snap around her ankles and make have to spread her legs a little for it to be comfortable. Bending over with her wrists behind her back, she simply stares at the floor and recites what the uniform policy was,a s if the woman didn't know.

"I have been wearing a simple long skirt for a month and a week. Yes... they are breaking the rules," she says before simply sighing as she was held in place. She stifeens for a moment, registering that Vera was touching her thigh. her teeth chatter momentarily before she turns her head to her in disbelief. Negative enforcemnt left her numb to the touch, but it was stilla shock she would dare touch her in such a way. She turns her head away, lowering her head as her wrists and arms held her bending body up. It was already becoming uncomfortable to say the least. Thankfully she didn't way much or she could very well dislocate her shoulder blades in a snap. Not to say it didn't hurt... but at least pain wasn't in the forte for right now.

"... I'm not a masochist... I'm not."

Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 am

Her fingers grab Claire's mouth, fingers digging into the cheeks like a strict parent scolding a child. She did give a warning. The Head Girl showed this hopeless case of a student a second chance to atone for these mistakes but insteads tries to be a little smart ass.

"Seems you are since you refused to answer my question. Unless of course you are a whore who only wears a long skirt when going to class. I warned you and you did not listen. I asked you to tell me what you wore and instead you gave me short non descriptive answer. I see how much your lover means to you," Vera could tell this woman was still mocking her. Seems Claire will learn the hard way what this school can really do to people.

"I told you I am not hear to play games with you brat but seems you took my mercy for granted. Lets see how well Kanoe listens to directions. Perhaps she is more mature in that aspect." with that she walks towards the door again. This time there was going to be no running after her with her body bound like it was. Once the door shuts, only Vera and Kanoe will know what will happen next.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next