View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 The Balcony Scene (Saira) 

Post The Balcony Scene (Saira)
As Katie finally made it back to her room from classes that day, she felt a massive knot of tension slowly dissolve and release its grip on the pit of her stomach. It bubbled away slowly as she dropped the pack of heavy books from her shoulder, strolling over to her laptop and keying over to her music library and turning the volume up as far as it would go.

She looked at the emptiness of the room, shivering for a second before opening her small fridge in the corner, digging into the crisper drawer in the bottom, behind her stashed food to remove a small handle of whiskey. She poured herself two fingers and reclined on the bed, letting out another heavy sigh.

The days were beginning to take their toll. She really wasn’t certain how much longer on the island she could stand. Thankfully, Saira had promised to stop by and see her that afternoon. She couldn’t quite place it, but even the thought of her visit brought a smile to Katie’s lips. The sun dipped closer to the horizon and she took a sip of her drink, wrinkling her nose a little at the aftertaste the cheap liquor left in the back of her throat.

It might have been a little early, but she felt that any girl on this particular island could probably give a thousand reasons to drink.

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 am

Post Re: The Balcony Scene (Saira)
Saira definitely had all sorts of things to think about as she walked to Katie's dormroom. The first time they had met... She... she didn't know if she had shared anything like that with anyone before. Even Linnis's love was... different. It gave Saira butterflies in her stomach, as she knocked on the door twice.

She was in a much more casual outfit than she normally would be in, just a simple light-orange T-shirt and a short, pleated green skirt, kind of a lazy outfit but... she just didn't think overdressing was right for this. She wanted to be comfortable with Katie...

Eventually, though, when she realized Katie probably didn't hear her knocking, Saira instead tried the door, slowly pushing it open!

Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Katie took another sip, feeling the burn of the alcohol on her tongue and sliding down the back of her throat. She set it on the end table, looking as the door began to open. The familiar panic welled up from the pit of her stomach, spreading across her chest in warm, prickling fingers before she forced it down, telling herself that it was only Saira, no need to be alarmed.

She smiled as she got to her feet, crossing the room to meet the casually dressed girl at the door. Katie leaned on the doorframe as the door pushed open, a lazy grin spreading across her face at the sight of Saira, pulling her into a tight hug as the music blared on in the background.

“I never thought I could miss someone this much after not seeing them for a day or two…” she giggled into the girl’s ear, pulling her inside.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 am

Saira practically fell into the hug, wrapping her arms around Katie and squeezing tight, moving to gaze into her eyes, a small glint of light trailing across her glasses. She could even feel her breathing change, her heart race a little faster...

...And then the shivery feeling she got just feeling Katie's breath that close to her ear! She smiled, and smiled wide, responding to her with... a voice that was a bit like her entire sentence was a wistful sigh.

"But at least you didn't have to miss me much longer. It's good to see you again!~"

She practically whirled into the room with Katie's pull, seeming to dance with the other girl for a second, even closing the door behind her with a soft kick on the way in. If nothing else, Saira seemed... just as giggly, warm, and happy as Katie was.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:11 am

Katie felt her heart swell as the girl pirouetted into the room, closing the door softly behind her with an elegant little kick. She smiled warmly crossing over to sit on the bed, raising her glass to Saira. A happy warmth spread from the pit of her belly out to the tips of her fingers and toes, and while she couldn’t be one-hundred percent certain, she was pretty sure that it wasn’t all the work of the booze, not by a long shot.

“Rough day…” she laughed taking another sip of the whiskey, hearing the ice clink against the edge of the glass, “Glad you’re here…” she smiled.

She had already changed into what she considered her “relaxation clothes,” a ratty old ribbed tank-top whose ragged edge ended just above her belly-button and a pair of black silk pajama bottoms with a skull and pink heart motif.

“Want a drink, hun? You know for you, the bar is always open…” she laughed, a little blush coloring her cheeks as the song on her laptop switched over.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Saira smiled right back, actually absentmindedly twirling her hair in her fingers as she did. She seemed a bit laid-back, but still excited!

"Mmm, open bar, huh? Don't mind if I do. Haven't had a drink in... a while, long while."

So, with a little tune hummed as she walked through the dorm, Saira made her way over to the drinks, taking out maybe something a bit different than Katie's whiskey. No, instead she pulled out a few things and, almost at random, started mixing, until she came back with a little milk-colored thing.

"Hee, so I figured I'd try something. Creme liquer, a shot of vodka, and some orange. I wonder if it'll suck or be pretty nice?"

After getting her own drink, Saira fell onto the bed beside Katie, dropping with a fast sit that made the bed bounce a little, as she started to sip at her drink, seeming just... relaxed.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Katie let out a happy sigh as she twisted her body to the side. Her hand fell over the edge of the bed, holding the shallow glass of whiskey precariously between her fingertips as her head sat in Saira's lap, smiling up at her as she brought the glass up for another sip, wrinkling her nose at the taste and letting it fall to the side, off the edge of the bed once more.

The previous song faded into silence and another started up. Katie turned her head to the side and placed a small, soft kiss on Saira's belly. She closed her eyes, sighing and relaxing, so glad to feel safe in her own dorm.

She drained the glass with one last sip, feeling the alcohol wrapping a fuzzy glove around her senses slowly as she reached down and stroked Saira's ankle.

An androgynous voice cut through the speakers, gentle piano in the background...

"And the moment that she left the room,
The album started skipping.
Goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love...
A shadow that has fallen over this town,
A shadow that has fallen over this town..."

Katie giggled softly as a violin picked up in the background, "I love this acoustic version..." she sighed pleasantly.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Saira herself probably wasn't as used to alcohol as Katie was, and just that one mixed shot (oh and it was good) was enough to send her into the haze of drunkenness. With her dark cheeks getting pretty flushed now, Saira's first response to the kiss on her belly was a warm giggle. Then... a hand on Katie's head, stroking her hair gently.

"Ahhh... It sounds nice, I love violin solos..."

She seemed maybe a bit... distracted? But as the hand on Katie's head stroked through her hair some more - it was obvious what was distracting Saira! She felt warm again...

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 am

Katie nuzzled softly into the hand in her hair, enjoying the slow stroking as the sun poured in from her window, the bright, strident yellow of day fading into a warm and welcoming orange as the afternoon wore on. She giggled a little at the sound of Saira's voice, placing another small kiss to her belly as she smiled up at the girl.

"Your slurring a little already, hun, try drinking a little slower next time, hehe... pace yourself..." she smiled warmly as the song continued in the background, the voice seeming to ebb and flow, catching and losing their attention in this wonderful afternoon haze.

"Theatrics all made up...
And pianos all playing at once through the dust
I found it difficult in my excitement
To keep from floating off
Into romantic speculations..."

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Saira giggled back at Katie, a little loopy-sounding but otherwise perfectly happy and giddy!

"Hey, I drank it just right! I'm perfectly capable of handling my liquor!"

That said, though, she pushed up against Katie a bit more, curling around her. The hand that was stroking her hair did that for a bit longer, but... then it started to wander lower, and began rubbing Katie's shoulder softly, massaging her. It was only a matter of time before another hand was stroking up and down her side, too.

"Ahhh, this is nice..."

Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:41 am

Katie giggled in response to Saira's protests, turning into the girl, keeping her lips pressed to that toned tummy as she felt the hand exploring her hair, the other one stroking her side. She sighed softly, hearing the song in the background begin to lose focus, fading into white noise as her eyes made their way up to Saira's.

"It's relaxing... I feel so light... free..." Katie giggles softly again, blushing, "I know it was horrible... how we met. I mean, you finding me all bloody out in the field but... I'd do it all again. I swear, her blush darkened and she smiled as best she could.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:01 am

Saira smiled back, though a large amount of her expression was completely sucked into staring back into Katie's eyes. Even her hands stopped for a few seconds, just to devote more attention to that gaze.

"You're right. I... I wasn't the one hurt so I was just left happy to help. It... hah, it really wasn't that bad for me."

The tanned girl blushed deeply, though, moving her hands so she could pull Katie into a tight hug. This close, her words became just a whisper.

"It's kinda selfish of me to feel like that. But... It was still good. Even if I had been hurt... I'd feel the same way."

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Katie smiled softly, feeling the heat flushing on her cheeks as she was pulled up into the hug. She nestled against the curve of Saira's neck, sighing happily as she took the next step. She pressed her lips against the soft flesh of Saira's jawline, smiling as she playfully made her way to the girl's mouth. Reaching there, she pressed her lips against Saira's, at first soft, then opening into a warm, inviting kiss.

She practically melted into Saira as she pulled the other girl down onto the bed with her, feeling the heat of the day drawing beads of sweat on her pale flesh and the heat of the girl next to her only abetting the process.

A happy sigh left her lips as she broke the kiss for but a minute, "It doesn't matter, hehe..." she placed another tender kiss on Saira's lips, "We're together now, that's all that counts.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 am

Saira giggled for maybe a moment, right before Katie kissed her. But... then she took a deep breath, the warmth and happiness she felt, as clear as the heat of that very breath. Her eyes almost glimmered in the sunlight, staring back up. There certainly was a lot of contrast there - her olive skin against Katie's pale skin, dark hair to light hair... But still. They were together. That's what mattered.

"Yeah..."

And, reaching up from down there on the bed... Saira kissed Katie back. And it was a long, deep kiss at that!

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 am

Katie wrapped her arms around Saira, pulling her close. She welcomed the deep kiss, a little moan leaving her lips as she invited Saira's tongue into her warm, wet mouth, sucking on it softly with a little pleased whimper. She hooked her leg around the girl's hip, her toes playfully stroking up and down the back of that dark, moca calf, enjoying the feeling of the soft flesh beneath them.

She sighed pleasantly, breaking the kiss for a breath with a wet little click, rejoining the kiss once more, rolling across the top of her sheets, pulling Saira on top of her with a mischievous smile, giggling as she stroked the girl's back.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]