View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A'training... or a roommate rumble? (Karen and Anna) 

Post Re: A'training... or a roommate rumble? (Karen and Anna)
Her giggle is hyper-feminine, the aural equivalent of pheromones. Tongue nearly lashes ear as she wets her lips, coiled around Karen like a snake but carefully not touching. But Karen's heat radiates on her pale flesh like a furnace. "Mm? You think that's how it is, hm? Hooker with a heart of gold masking her insecurities with raw sexuality? Are you going to save me from myself, Karen?" Her laugh, throatier this time, as she smooths back her hair. "You strong, virtuous little knight in shining armor? Some sort of teenaged samurai?"

Her face has retreated now, but she's still dangerously close, eyes dancing mercurial as she tightly watches Karen's reactions, seemingly delighted by her earnest little roommate. She can see the nervousness and that just delights her more, a sort of casual disdain that surely infuriates Karen, an Oh isn't she darling! wrinkle of her cute little nose. "Girlie, this was never about some passive-aggressive flirty little excuse to get up your skirt. Not that I'd complain about that! It wasn't ever about you teaching me how to fight. I just didn't get you - all set jaw and big dinner plate eyes. I figure there had to be something going on in that pretty little head of yours, but there isn't.... is there? It's just you, mulish and stubborn, sinking every waking hour into sweating away your anxiety so you don't ever have to think about it." Lips press together, a thoughtful, invisible kiss. "Bet you've got a lot of aggression built up that a punching bag just won't fix though, don't you?"

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:40 am

Shivers still ran through Karen, but her heart was beginning to calm down from the teasing, even though part of her body still ached at the sexual, hungry presence Anna exuded from around her. But her words didn't tease, they stung. Like the ones before, but penetrating the fog Anna had been stirring up. So she just listens, silently... maybe stoic, like a little 'knight', as Anna teased, prodded, and poked.

...I... It was true, really. It was all pointless. More than that... Anna had her number. Karen knew she was after something, but she didn't realize how much Anna had seen through her. The tremors running through her, the pent-up feelings starting to leak out... was depression and tears she had been fighting ever since she found out about this place. Found out how futile her skills seem to be... and the humiliating cost of failure. Then... what... should I DO? Karen leaned over like the breath was taken from her lungs, hair spilling downwards as her hands fell to her knees. Her breasts hung forwards, cleavage unintentionally flashing, but her ulterior motives was to hide her own face, her blinking eyes, until she regained her composure.

Perhaps the bracing helped, because leaned back up again, more calmly. Just give up like you...? That was a glare, though it wasn't entirely angry. Instead, it just seemed... tired. I'd... rather... try and be... doing something. Than thinking about this place... or not anything. Honestly... yes... I'm tired of it... I'm exhausted. It was a bitter chuckle that accompanied her words, and lead into her next.

...But... I guess... you want me to take it out on you? ...Are you trying to be nice with that...? Or just... throwing it in my face? She hesitated for a long moment. Or maybe you're just too broken and screwed up to know what you really want... I don't know... She sighed and put a hand over her eyes, rubbing her face. ...I never really talked to you... so I don't know where 'saving you' comes in. Do you want me to? I don't mind... well... giving you some lessons, but... saving you? That's a tall order from me.

Finally looking back at Anna, she spoke up quietly. We can... go at it more, if you really want. But the one thing I can save you from is... that... I can seriously hurt you if I lost it. Karen actually bit back a chuckle before she continued. So no... I don't want to hurt you... no matter how much you piss me off. That makes me stupid, I guess... but it makes you stupid for wanting it, too. It was almost funny. Karen couldn't decide if Anna seriously wanted Karen to fight with her, or just slug out more, and why it was. Was it her screwed up way of being nice? Sure, she might be sarcastic about it, but god only knows if Anna could ever be sincere. Karen knew how people got, like that...

Either way... they were equally stupid. Karen for running away with her useless training. Anna for her inability to be direct, to be anything but her screwed up self.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:20 am

"You. fucking. dullard." Her growl is frustrated, her hand idling up Karen's bare thigh, slipping up skirt before reaching up quick, shoving the well-muscled girl back against the outer wall of the building. She approaches on her, fingers slipping behind her ear and coming back with a cigarette. "What the hell do you think I want?" She strokes a match to the cigarette, blows the plume of smoke to Karen's side in exasperation. "Jesus Christ, girl. You're on an island full of monsters and dyke sadists and here I am pushing you around, saying all sorts of nasty shit and you're all 'Yes Ma'am! I'll try to be better next time! Durrrrrrrr.... You wanna keep sparring?' Girl, don't you want to slug me? Don't you want to kiss me?"

The girl's pinned between Anna and the wall now, arm draped around her shoulder, practically mounted by the soft, silky thing. Her lips trace Karen's collar bone. "All these girls on campus and they have to room me with the half-retarded ray of sunshine." The cigarette is turned between sharp, plum nails. This time, the trail of smoke strokes across Karen's face, stinging at eyes, climbing suffocatingly down her throat. "Stop! Fucking! Asking me! What! I! Want!"

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:49 am

Karen jumps at the hand, her face flushing again, her breath catching for a brief moment. The scent of cigarette reached her nose at the breath, making her cough out of reflex. As her nose wrinkled, she couldn't help but grin at Anna's exasperation.

Slug you... well... yes. I mean... what... you think I didn't have... ulterior motives for asking for more? Kiss you? I thought you just spent... the last thirty minutes... trying to make me angry at you! It was funny, really funny, in that tired, almost hysterical way. You sound... more like a dyke... masochist... than a sadist. One who doesn't know why she's doing anything. Laughter was escaping her now, and tears formed in her eyes.

She didn't really realize she was hemmed in against the wall until she felt Anna's body against hers. Her laughter indeed caught, and her eyes flared wide again as lips found their way along Karen's collarbone. A gasp escaped her, and a hard breath followed; soft breasts pushed back against her, and Karen had to take a moment before responding. The exertion and emotion was running her adrenaline hard, and she was having trouble with her self control.

Which might explain the almost-dark chuckle. I'm ignoring your nasty shit... so why does that question bother you so much? Why do you care how I act? Karen wasn't able to speak loudly, her own breath becoming labored as she realized her position. Moving slowly, she tried to slide to the side, along the wall. Either... you want me to hate you... because you are an half-retarded idiot... or you give a damn? She has to cough at the smoke, grimacing, and stops sliding away to reach up and around, her free arm seeking the cigarette blinding her.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 am

The hand with the cigarette rests flat against the wall to Karen's right side, barring exit from that route, her mouth drifting centimeters from the girl's neck on the other side, forcing Karen into a kiss if she tries to juke that direction. Her expression is one of perplexed bemusement. "Girl. Normal people respond to heightened stimuli. You've just got an abnormally high breaking point.... And now, well, I've kind of set sail already haven't I? What's it going to take to get you to lash out like a normal person?" The last part is mused aloud. Anna wants tears or moans or punches. She wants an emotional reaction. She's a girl of pageantry, an egotist, and well, when someone responds with mere cold logic...

She's drifted from frustration to cold infuriation to a sort of black widow playfulness. This last facade is possibly the most dangerous. Her free hand slides higher up Karen's thigh, palm smooth up the inside of Karen's leg. Fingers trail the spartan cotton of Karen's panties, deft fingers slipping to the hem and then dipping beneath, explorative, almost doctoral more than sexual as her fingers dip against Karen's warm slit, tasting warmth. "Are you wet down there?" Her voice is breathy, practiced. "You think there's anyone watching us?" It's hard to say. Anna's body does a pretty good job of blocking Karen's line of sight. A thigh frames around Karen's, boxing her against the wall, the fabric of their tops whisping against each other. "What's your thought process right now? Fight, fuck, or flight?"

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 am

Hemmed in, trapped, Karen breathed in a bit shakily as Anna confessed her motivations. She was breathing quicker, a shudder running from head to toe again as fingers began to tease her down there. And then the questions, experienced and skillful, teasing her senses and tormenting her mind. Trapping her in embarrassment. The sort of thing used to entwine and trap virgin-minded young women into her sexual mastery. Surrounded by Anna, all she could see was her, experience was her... that was the point, after all. And Karen was utterly vulnerable to it, even the gentle brush of her prominent chest against Anna's shapely form teasing her pleasure-foged mind.

But Anna was also screwing up. 'Confessed' her motivations...? Anna had already had been leveraging sex and sensuality as a means of escaping Karen's inquiry before. Someone trapped in a lie only plays it harder, especially if they could use it to 'attack' as well as defend. Even though Karen was reacting, in little reluctant bits, it was exactly what she was expecting to begin with. A dangerous, skilled ploy that was shaking her, but one Karen had seen through before Anna had even been asking about kissing or slugging.

...M-my thought process... thinks... that you must be... pretty desperate... to play the... 'sex' card... after I already told you how... ridiculous it was... for me to want to kiss you. You probably... think that's clever... but you already tried... it twice. Karen tried to chuckle again, but it wasn't as sure as before. So what do you 'really' want, why are you really doing this...?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:38 am

"Oh.... Why does anyone do anything?" She sighs, an overdramatic, belabored sound. Under Karen's skirt, she spreads her fingers, thumb and pinky splayed across the length of her pelvis to rest each tip against the smooth protrusions of her hips, her palm kneading into Karen's lower belly while her forefinger and middle finger press into her resistant, honeyed sex, sinking, achingly slow, to the knuckle. Karen swears she can hear girls giggling in the distance, pedestrian traffic, likely girls headed on their way back to the dorms. Anna must hear it too, because her smile twists devilish, drawing the cigarette back to her lips, slow and leisurely. A leg is comfortably looped around one of Karen's, easing against the girl, bodies brushing, the hand exploring Anna's body the only true point of separation between their cores.

"I'm going to ask that you take a survey once this is all done, so try your best to remember what you were feeling at each particular moment of our encounter. Try your best to measure it on a scale of one to ten." She's tired of talking, so she just teases, flighty. She can read everything she wants in Karen's eyes anyway. When the girl talks, she rambles in circles, but this little doe-eyed thing doesn't seem equipped to conceal what's hiding in her eyes. Don't give her the option of rationalization as a comfortable shelter to flee to.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:51 am

Karen really wasn't prepared for her to commit so suddenly. She let out a sharp cry of pleasure and surprise, suddenly clinging to Anna as her knees threatened to give out. The feeling of the fingers forcing into her shocked Karen completely, and she struggled to keep her mind together. The giggling causes her heart to race and her mind to panic, and she lets out a weak groan at the feel of them brushing together the way they were.

Slowly, she starts to reach down... then reaches upwards. Instead of trying to stop the invading hand, she reaches up and puts a hand on Anna's chin. Then pushes up... up, and back. It might not work... then again, it just might. Having one's head pushed on helped 'soften' Anna's grip on her; people had to back off to protect their head from that kind of pressure...

I-I... think... I've had enough... thank you. She was flushed, still gasping, but her arm was at least steady. So why... don't we talk about... giving you... some training... No probing or prodding back... not after taking Anna's literal probing! It was all she could do to keep herself steady, and needed to back this off fast.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 am

As Karen leans in, Anna tightens her grip with her lower body, her leg cinching around Karen's waist, locking the two in grip with each other. There's little in the way of self-preservation as Karen brings her palm out and up against Anna's chin. Her free hand moves to swat Karen's grip away, but the other girl has her leverage steadied and she's much stronger to begin with, the tightness of their bodies insuring karen has a significant range to push at Anna with. Spots of black dot her vision as her head is shoved backwards, and she stumbles from the wall, but Karen comes dragging with her. She lets out a surprised, pleased gasp as the two of them come tumbling back.

"Oh girl! s'more like it!"

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Struggling with Anna, she manages to push the other girl back. But Karen was still caught in Anna's grip, and her own strength was fading from the sexual torments her roommate was putting her through. Tumbling back into Anna's embrace, the woman's body slid and ground against her as Karen tried to regain her footing.

S-suh... stop it, Anna... It was the only thing she could think of; caught again by her, it was all Karen could do to keep resisting. Some part of her was threatening to break; how could she let his happen, by her own roommate? She had to resist. This place had worn her down, left her weak...

Yet, there was something else. For the first time... since she arrived here... this was a battle she could win. She had to! Wasn't that right? And yet, Karen was caving so quickly...

Still almost plastered to Anna, steadying her shaking knees, Karen slid almost intimately against Anna as she tried to straighten her body. Why... are you... It was a desperate question. Karen felt tears forming in her eyes... she was used to Anna acting like... acting terribly, to goad at her. To poke fun at her. To go for some roundabout goal that Anna had and was trying to manipulate Karen to giving. But this was crossing the line; this was as bad as the creatures she was fighting. It hurt... before, at least it seemed there was something decent down in Anna. But now, she wasn't sure. Karen needed to use that hurt... to break free. Before her body and soul became nothing but Anna's toy... if it wasn't already too late...

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:27 pm

She takes advantage of Karen's instability, her other leg hooking around the stronger girl's hips, her arms draping an arm languidly over her shoulder as she delicately sucks Karen's juice off of her wet fingers, tangled around her like a koala baby. That sharp smirk softens some into a smile as she sees the tears well up in Karen's eyes, forehead pressed against hers. Lips sneak against Karen's for a brief but lingering kiss. "See? That's better. I was almost convinced you were an android but there we go." Teasing. "Real. Human. Tears."

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:39 am

Karen's self-esteem was trying to crawl back together, but it wasn't that Anna had broken it to begin with. She just exposed what Karen fought to hide; all the pent up pain and weakness. Karen trembled at the brief kiss, her body still squirming with pent up feelings, her mind writhing with shame and sorrow. At least she wasn't crying, even though her eyes were teared up. She had at least that much composure.

A-android? Karen managed to speak, her voice becoming raw as her back arched unconsciously against her roommate's torridly lusting body. A-are you... crazy? You d-don't know anything... a-about me. She was limp against Anna, breathing hotly. I already told you... this place... I just... can't deal with it.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 am

Eyes soften with her smile and slowly, reluctantly, she disentangles from Karen. A palm pushes down against Karen's shoulder, confident that, in her current state, she'll oblige Anna and in a moment, she's sitting cross-legged across from her. "See? Lookit you, all human..." One hand reaching across to brush hair back from Karen's eyes, the other snaking around shoulder, tugging the girl against her chest, letting wet tears smear against her top. It's not so much sexual as it is... maternal. She soothingly strokes the stronger girl's hair, chin resting against the crest of her scalp protectively.

"There are monsters outside this place too, you know. But bottling it all up doesn't help. I've been there, girly. And I don't want to be in the room when all that pent-up rage finally snaps you and you go all smash-crash-smash on whatever happens to be in your way..."

(Coff-coff. That's Anna, not Elise)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:22 am

(Oops!)
Her body was still swimming in confusion and lust, though her mind almost slumped in relief. Karen let Anna's hand tend to her, leaning in against the mischievous woman. It was warm... and contact that was needed. A sigh slips from Karen, and arms slide around Anna's waist. Her dark hair was brushed back, but it still brushed along her sides as she let herself go.

It took almost half a minute for Karen to answer, but she finally did. I know... Anna... I'm trying. But... its hard. She let out a soft grunt, arms tightening around Anna as Karen slid up a bit closer, more comfortably sitting against her roommate.

But... um... thanks... She let out a weak chuckle. I don't think... you gotta worry about me going... 'hulk smash'. The thought still made her giggle. It was an amusing image, lurking in her mind. Flailing around, eyes wide and expression angry as she threw things around and stomped about like some sumo wrestler. Karen laughed, then started to sit back up slowly.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 am

She winds herself around Karen, hand holding head tightly to chest, soothing murmur, a pale gothling Madonna, warm and soft and tangled around the lean muscled girl. Her present mental image of Karen in a rage involved more force and ravaging, but this would do. "I know, dear, I know..."

In all honesty, she's a little alarmed by the sudden shift in Karen. Eyes skip over her shoulder to survey the quad briefly. Where Karen was concerned about being caught pinned in public by her vixen roommate, Anna was terrified of being caught in a comforting position.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next