View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Issues... (For Vera and (Special guest)) 

Post Issues... (For Vera and (Special guest))
It wasn't already bad enough Ally had been kept under a watchful eyes of her so called loving cousin, but now that she finally has some alone time, she's still got that bottled up anger to deal with. Well not matter, she can find ways of releasing that rage in more ways then one.

Ally’s tension had reached its peak after coming across her loving cousin who was now a Prefect by all means. Good, was all she could think. That gave her another reason not to like the blonde.

Frankly, she could care less if the entire school burnt down, it wouldn't be a tear jerker for her. She hated this place, hated the students, hated the staff and especially hated the monsters on this island. Such a hateful person and nothing to take it out on? Oh contraire, she had found someone who would be perfect to take out her anger upon. But for stupid reasons, this particular punching bag refused to fight her. Why? Is the only question she could ever ask. Whether by stupid means or by cowardly flaws, she will get this person to fight her one way or another. And for better outcomes… she may have to catch the person in the hallway in front of the door to go outside to the gym.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Post Re: Issues... (For Vera and (Special guest))
Right on the hour, doors began to open as students poured into the halls of the building. Everyone had their places to be whether it be another classroom or returning to the dorms for the day. A number of students began to slowly filter into the hall where Ally waited. Many could feel the tension in the air and see the angry look upon the student's face. They each stared and gave the woman a wide berth as they circle around to get through the door to head for the gym building.

But Ally was not the only reason for the hurried movements and keeping to the walls. A student with long silver hair and wearing a light blue sash around her hips was making her way down the halls. Students kept their distance from Vera as she made her way towards her next class which happened to be gym.

The Head Girl could feel mana crackling off in the distance. Sighing softly she slowed her pace. Something was going to happen, she just knew it. Witches were becoming rather troublesome. Despite trying to get some within her grasp, there always seemed to be more trying to put up a fruitless resistance against the school and the monsters. Vera decided to wait a little to see what was going on before moving on to her next class.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:12 pm

“You again?” asks a familiar kunoichi from around the corner. She sighs as she sees the woman waiting for her and this time she seemed utmost serious. Her bag was being held closely behind her and her school outfit gave few hints to her muscular build. Maroon and sapphire eyes look to the woman with an explanation to this harassment. But of course she was being completely calm and collected when dealing with a hot head. What she couldn’t figure out was why this icy woman was so bent on harassing her for a fight. Was it just so she could look better for her peers? Did she have some steam to blow off? What she did know was that she truly didn’t care very much for the woman’s attitude and insults to boot.

“Must you pursue me all the time?”

It was a good question to ask. This woman had caught her one day in the gym and it all went downhill from then on. Each day and every single possibility it was to head her off in hallways, this woman did just that. She had hardly adjusted in a week since her disappearance and now this annoyance reared its ugly head.

“You’ve almost made me late to a few of my classes with these shenanigans. I’m only going to ask you nicely this time for you to step aside and let me pass please.”

Students were already trying to avoid this confrontation. She really had a right mind to ask the staff for assistance if the woman would not stop antagonizing her.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:01 pm

“Yes me, again. And the answer is no. You’re a damn fighter and you ignore a challenge from someone to test themselves against you? What kind of fighter does that make you, a coward?”

Ally had caught the fighter once more in her view. And this time, she was not going to take no for an answer. Not only has Taisie managed to dodge the confrontation but she had insulted her on a few occasions for being a hot headed whelp. She was not going to let her escape this time.

“I don’t really care about this school or this staff here so I’ve got nothing to lose except my patience. I want to fight you to see how strong you really are or if it’s all talk around the school. You’ve been called the strongest woman on campus and I want to see if the rumors are true or if they’re lies you’ve probably spread around to make yourself feel good about yourself.”

She cracks her knuckles and takes a stance to get ready. She was going to get this woman into a corner so that she will finally have to defend herself. She was not going to let this ‘cool’ woman escape her anymore. She was going to fight her, whether she liked it or not. Why? Because she enjoyed the rush and no one was going to take that away from her.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Vera blinks when she saw who was causing the conflict. There had already been several complaints about Ally from a number of students, teachers, even her own Prefect. It was unfortunate that this was Clarice's cousin or else she would have had this matter handled by that witch. There did not seem to be any method to this woman's madness. Just picking on what students she could and provoking conflicts.

But Ally chose possibly the worst opponent. Taisie was much calmer, perhaps a complete opposite in personality compared to the witch. A mystic and a kunoichi, one would have a better chance of fighting an armored tank than this bundle of physical and magical power. Furthermore, this kunoichi was one Vera had a great interest in. She recently began training with the woman along with slowly wrapping the lovely woman around her finger and making her hers. Of course there were feelings of affection but that did not change the fact that the Head Girl had her own urges of greed to satisfy.

As much as she loved to see this bully be shown her place, enough is enough. The Head Girl stepped forward, her arms crossed infront of her chest. "I believe you both have a class you should be heading to. There will be no fighting on campus. This school has no place for childish bullies." She said coldly to Ally.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

She sighs as the woman completely disregarded her small warning. Really, she was going to be more then just a thorn in her side if she made her late just once for her classes. The insults rang through her mind, but considering the source they held no such tension to make her angry. A childish student who didn’t grow when she was in high school; it happened very few times because most other human beings cared to be liked by their classmates. But this woman didn’t seem to care at all, which in one way or another led Taisie to believe the woman was just seeking attention where she could get it. Where the attention was coming was obvious when she heard someone clear their throat a little ways down the hall.

She blinks to see a familiar, silver haired woman and could only sigh inwardly with relief. Finally she thought to herself, hefting her bag to adjust it some on her shoulder. Vera had become a rather close associate of hers since those very few days ago. She could almost shiver outwardly at the memories of being in the woman’s office. But there was a time to revel in one’s thoughts and a time to just getting to class without any confrontation.

“I believe we do, Vera-sama. Although you’ve never told me your name, I know you’re in Anatomy at this period and isn’t there a project of some sorts being held in the gym?” she directs to Ally. Bowing slightly, she gestures to the icy woman to go through first before her.

“After you.”

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Ally only scoffed as a person she really didn’t feel like seeing reared her ugly head as well. Although she had few passing with Vera, she was one of the few to actually just walk by the woman without paying any heed to the students avoiding her. But with Taisie in mind, she already scoffed again as the two regarded each other before Taisie even tries to attempt in being polite.

“Oh, oh, oh, I’m terribly sorry. Word travels fast that you're a scary Head Girl to not be trifled with. Whatever shall I do I wodner?” she sarcastically put before flicking some hair behind her and crosses her arms to the Head Girl.

“Oh? And what happens if I don’t listen to some Headmaster’s dog? Then what will you do? You going to make me attend class? Possibly take me to the basement and give me all sorts of reasons why I should beg for your forgiveness? That didn’t work with my cousin, Clarice, and it’s certainly not going to work with a woman whose hair is already in the elderly stages.”

She rolls her eyes and turns her attention back to Taisie. Her eyes narrow before she un-crosses her arms and completely ignores Vera lest she try to stop her from fighting the woman. She didn’t seem at all worried over such matters. And with a soft exhale she takes off to try and make the first blow with the momentarily distracted ninja.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 pm

It really was never appropriate to kiss and tell. That included punishments of course. But she found it highly unlikely Claire would tell someone about her experiences in the basement. It would be much like talking about the monster rapes. It did not matter either way. Punishing Clarice not only worked but gained her a hard working ally, if the dark blue sash was not evidence enough. So she found what Ally was saying odd to say the least.

The brat was trying to sound tough by tossing insults some of which made little sense at all. Vera could care less about this one dull tongue. "You are rather clueless if you do not know what will happen if you continue on this path," she replied cooly, "Your cousin was able to learn from her actions and reformed into a renowned member of the student body. It is a pity her family name is soiled by the likes of you." The Head Girl did not attempt to stop either woman though. There was no reason to. Taisie would have no trouble defeating this woman and it would make punishing this one all the easier.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:35 pm

From Taisie’s view, she could only watch as Ally berated Vera with insult after insult. But the Head Girl didn’t seem to bite the bait in becoming angry with her. The only thing that happened was Taisie’s anger rising slowly. It was bad enough Ally had found it amusing to insult her on a regular basis, but now she was daring to insult a Head Girl? And not only that, she blinks to hear Ally is related to Clarice? She takes a deep exhale to know that this was becoming more complicated then what need be.

She sighs with growing aggravation. But before she could hardly turn her gaze back to the woman, she blinks as the woman suddenly rushed her for a sneak attack. Dropping her bag quickly she takes off as well but only to simply hoist herself by smacking her hands on top of Ally’s head and jumping over quickly. The bag was dropped in the position of possibly making her trip and fall over it if she could not stop abruptly in running.

“I will not pulled around like some fool. As Vera-sama is my witness I am merely defending myself, but I ask you again to stop this or I will be forced to subdue and make sure you cannot try and hit me again.”

She crosses her own arms and watches the woman to see if she couldn't stop in time to avoid tripping over her bag.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm

But it was as Taisie had predicted. Jumping on top of her had made her lose her balance and as she tries to regain her steps she could not stop in time. Whether by sheer dumb luck or the fact the kunoichi could’ve predicted this, her foot slips right under the bag and makes her skid on the floor. Her chin took most of the hit, of which she rubbed it gently and began to stand once more. But she remained tough and crossed her arms while turning to the persistent woman who still didn’t appear wanting to fight.

“Is that all you got? You make me trip? Oh no, someone alert the nurses. I told you I wanted to fight you to see how strong you really are, but if you can’t even pick up your fists to attack me directly then why not just stay still and let me beat you?”

And with that she was off again. But this time, possibly not surprising to Vera but may have been a surprise to Taisie, she began to channel. With a quick yell she envelops her fist into a powdery white substance that seemed to be ice. Whether she would be able to hit Taisie or not was not an issue anymore.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:01 pm

The effortless take down did not seem to clue Ally in of the power difference. Taisie did not need to put up her arms to beat this foolish brat. But the woman seemed too busy making excuses and throwing a hissy fit to notice. With an overly aggressive witch what happened next was expected.

The Head Girl's presense had another reason to it. The last thing the school needed to find out was that there was magic throwing witches about. Those who did not clear out due to Ally's aggressive aura quickly left when Vera had approached. It also would give the means for Taisie to fight back magically if it was necessary.

Vera had flipped open a cell phone and was dialing a message as the woman channeled ice and charged the kunoichi once more. She was sure Taisie would defend herself and not cause too many lasting injuries. The Head Girl was merely calling for help to come soon to help pick up the unconcious body when it was over. If she thought Claire's punishment was bad, she will show her just who was the strongest of the school was.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Taisie could only blink in surprise as the woman charged her with an icy fist. So this woman knew magic as well? The last thing she wanted to deal with was a mystic, but here she was and it was a very good reason to call the woman an icy one as well.

But now Ally’s once thoughtless threats became much more threatening to the kunoichi as she sees the woman rush at her. But still she refused to put her fists up and sighs before taking off to confront Ally. The punch was immanent and soon Taisie found herself just inches from her fist she turns swiftly to getting passed the fist and right next to Ally. Her chin comes over the woman’s forearm and brings it to her chest. Dipping her head between Ally’s now caught arm and her side, she wraps the arm over the back of her neck as she keeps moving forward. She slips her left leg under Ally’s right and forces it to go up, causing the icy woman to fall hard while she unwraps her arm from the back of her neck by simply bowing down further as to not dislocate Ally’s shoulder blade. But she was not without injury herself. Ally’s icy punch managed to graze Taisie’s neck which was already becoming a deep red.

After the woman has been brought down, Taisie gives a loud yell before bringing the back of her heel down on Ally’s lower hip. She narrows her eyes at the woman before she raises her fist to possibly end Ally’s rage and sends it squarely to hit Ally in the nose in an uppercut fashion. But she stops with mere inches to spare from possibly really hurting the woman by driving her nose into her head. She knew Ally’s attack was like touching dry ice with one’s bare hands. She could already feel her neck and shoulder blade numbing with a burning pain, but she ignores it for the time being. The only thing she didn’t ignore was the fact that could’ve killed her if it had hit in the right place.

“If I had wanted to I could’ve killed you by sending your cartilage nose up into your brain,” she flexes her other hand and brings her index finger to flick in front of Ally’s face, “Do not ever try to hit me again or I will make you experience so much pain that you will want to rip your arm off for relief. Now be a good little girl and wait for the nurse to come. You won't be able to move much any ways now that I've bruised your nerves in your hip.”

To make sure Ally knew that she had succeeded in angering her, she press her arm into the woman’s neck for a few seconds before she steps off and brushes herself off. It was only then that she turns to her injury and gently dabs a finger to check of the pain level. She couldn’t remember the last time she experienced frostbite, but her cold collarbone and painful skin made her revel in the memory of not wearing gloves outside when it snowed heavily.

“Mmmph… on a one to ten basis in pain, I give this an eight,” she points out to Vera before she takes a seat on the floor and winces by just moving her neck. Seems she may need the nurse as well. But how could one explain frostbite without letting on the possibility of magic?

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Ally found herself being tossed on her back like she was a rag doll. The force of the fall coupled with the kick to her hip caused her to cry and groan in pain. But what she thought was the end of her life when se turned her head to see a fist coming for her became a lesson Taisie explained upon. Of course she had flinched and waited for the blow but now it became an angrier tone then a scared one for Ally's expression. She could see she had done damage to the kunoichi and narrowed her eyes as the ninja spoke in a threatening manner about if she tried to confront her again. But she nodded once before she turns her head away. She got what she wanted after all.

She sees the woman step away and sits down on the floor next to her. She scoffs and turns from her side to her back of which she cries out again. She could hardly feel her legs and since Taisie explained that she wouldn’t be able to get up for awhile she grumbles aggregately to the kunoichi beside her.

“Feh, you’re not so tough if I managed to hit you,” she scoffs and begins to try and get up. That only caused her more pain of which she simply fell to her back again and groaned softly. She curses her body for being so weak and turns her head to Taisie for a moment before ‘hmphing’ once more.

“… get your sorry ass away from me. I don’t want to be near you, you ninja bitch.”

Last edited by Ally on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 pm

With Ally on the floor and unable to get up, the fight seemed to be over. How useless, she thought as she looked over at the fallen woman. It was a complete waste of time to pick these pointless fights. Not only that but magic was brought into the matter and caused real damage to Taisie's body. This was a matter that needed to be taken care of now.

"My apologies," she said softly to Taisie, "Go to the nurse's office and just claim it was an accident in chemistry involving dry ice. I am sure you will get a pass to give to your next teacher for being late." Vera looked over at Ally, "You need not worry about this one anymore." Her eyes narrowed slightly as she began to walk down the hall.

"I have already called someone to take care of your injuries, I suggest you do not cause problems for them." she said back to Ally. The Head Girl guides Taisie in the direction of the nurses office before taking her leave. "My apologies once more for this conflict. I must go attend to my duties now," she bowed politely before making her way towards the basement.

Two men from the nurse's office arrived shortly with a stretcher. With Ally still nearly paralyzed from teh waist down, they guide the student onto it and began to strap her down. The young mystic will feel a sharp prick as one of the straps came down on her arm. The woman would suddenly her muscles relaxing and her eyelids growing heavy. Shortly after darkness would take the woman.

---

Vera waited patiently downstairs in one of the many rooms that made up the basement. She could hear the soft drops of water coming from the leaky pipes. For a place with high technology, they decided to leave this area dank and in disrepair. It did a great job in setting the mood for her little troublemaker.

After the doctors took a look at Ally, they arrived in the room carrying the unconcious woman. "She will regain conciousness in about ten minutes," one man told her. Vera smiled and nods gently. "Remove her clothes and strap her down there please."

Ally was strapped down to one of the many devices that made up the chamber. The woman's stomach and lower ribs rested on a flat slightly cushioned board while her legs were spread out shoulder width apart and strapped to the sides of the device with metal shackles. With the woman bent over, her wrists were each bound with a separate metal cuff that came out of the sides of the machine. With this the woman was bent over and fully exposed, using the cuffs to keep her from slumping over or pulling away too much.

Vera thanked the men and dismissed them as she slowly walked around the woman. Fingers gently trace over the curves of the woman's body and gently stroked the well endowed orbs that hung from her chest. A beautiful woman, a pity she was a rotten brat.

She knew this one would be hissing and spitting soon so she decided to tip the scales in her favor for now. Vera gently jabs a syringe into Ally's ass cheek, injecting a fluid that would prevent this one from ever reaching release. The Head Girl then put on a rubber glove and began to smear a minor aphrodisic all over the woman's breasts and down the rest of her body. She took a nice thick glob of the fluid on her finger and slides it into the woman's sex ensuring to smear it all over the witch's precious g-spot and clitoris. The fluid would make her feel only slightly heated while it's primary effect would be to awaken her senses and make them all those areas countless times more sensitive to the touch. Vera quickly finishes, ensuring the fluids had fully soaked into the woman's body to make her none the wiser.

The Head Girl kept silent as she watched the nude woman. When Ally wakes up, she will find herself in a nearly pitch black chamber. She would not be able to see the door that was on the wall ahead of her. Being unable to turn, she would not be able to look around to see what or who was in the room with her. For now, she would just observe and see how the woman reacts.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 pm

"It's fine, Vera-sama. There's no need for apologies on your behalf. I'm sure I won't be getting one from the person who needs to apologize," she replies, looking at the grumbling witch once more before she stands up and follows Vera to the nurse's office. She does her best not to move her neck as she looks to the Head Girl in front of her.

"Vera-sama, I know I may sound deranged, but tell the woman I forgive her for trying to fight with me. What revenge there possibly was has been taken cared of in the fight so do not think to punish her more because I need retribution. And thank-you for taking me to the nurse's office. I'll leave you to your duties now."

And with that she bows respectfully to Vera before she enters the nurse's office to be treated. She knew little of the punishments that went on in this school, but surely Ally will probably not bother her again. The Head Girl seemed more then capable of dealing with the issue so she saw no reason to worry as she told the nurse and she dabbed a warm cloth onto the her neck. She could only sigh in bliss as feeling began to return to her collarbone and affected neck.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next