View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lost for Words (Airi) 

Post Re: Lost for Words (Airi)
With a soft, surprised little sigh, Katie joined the kiss. She felt her lips pressed against Airi's, letting it linger slightly as she pulled back, her tongue flicking out across her lips, catching the taste of the slight embrace. Her hands found Airi's stomach, pulling the girl close as she leaned forward. Katie's forehead pressed against Airi's as she exhaled with a nervous giggle.

"M-more than fair," she stammered a little, a blush coloring her cheeks. "I think."

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Airi laughed, that last addition taking her by surprise. "You think?" she giggled. "Damn, I must be getting rusty." She wrapped her arms around Katie in turn, enjoying the feel of her body against hers.

Kissing her blushing cheeks, smiling to herself at how cute her blushes were, Airi moved to kiss along the rim of her ear, nibbling a little before she asked, "Do you have any other suggestions, then, or shall we stay on the beach, watching the sunset and seeing where this takes us?" Airi placed a soft kiss on Katie's neck just below her ear and then stopped, giving the girl a fair chance to reply without her meddling.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Katie chewed softly on her lower lip as she felt Airi's lips brush her neck. She shivered, letting her fingers roam idly across the girl's belly. Her lips pressed into Airi's hair, feeling the blush on her cheeks dying down a little, smiling at the playful banter her new friend offered up.

"I think the beach is a fine place to kill a few hours, don't you? Hehehe," she said with a smile, releasing Airi from the embrace and leaning back onto her palms as she looked down at her friend.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Smiling, Airi leaned forward and brushed another quick kiss against Katie's lips, answering with a laugh, "It sounds wonderful to me... just give me a moment to finish with the sunscreen." Tossing her thick hair over one shoulder, trying to keep it from sticking to the still-wet sunscreen, she leaned into a more comfortable sitting position.

As she started on the skin in easier reach, massaging lotion into the lean-muscled planes of her stomach, she said, "So, what brought you to Shokushu? There had to have been some good schools without the travel time and extra expense."

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Katie chewed on her lower lip as she sat back and watched the girl massaging the lotion into her flesh, sounding as though she were awoken from a dream when she finally responded to Airi's question.

"There were closer schools, sure, but Shokushu's scholarship was way too much to refuse. They just offered me so much money that it kind of put the thought of any other colleges right out of my mind... she shrugged.

Her eyes continued roaming that beautiful, pale skin, the anticipation crawling beneath her flesh, keeping her on edge.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Smiling quietly, Airi nodded her understanding, discreetly admiring the distracted girl as she moved up to massage sunscreen into the exposed curves of her breasts. I don't think she looked at my face the entire time she spoke, she thought, pleased at Katie's obvious appreciation of her form.

In fact, she even shifted slightly, displaying her curves to best advantage as she continued to apply her sunscreen, fully aware that the simple ritual of protecting her pale skin from the sun had become a sensuous show for the staring American across from her- and Airi loved having an audience. Still, she felt a bit unfair, soaking up all of that attention while another lovely woman was neglected.

Looking at Katie under her dark eyelashes, a coy, inviting smile on her face, Airi set the bottle of lotion down. "Do you want to help me rub it in?" she inquired.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Katie's eyes move up to Airi's with a blush, feeling as though she was ogling her new friend. She crawls forward at the invitation, though, taking the bottle of suntan lotion from her hand and squirting a little additional dollop on her hand.

"You know... there isn't anything in the world I'd rather do right now, hehe..." she smiles, running her hands across Airi's shoulders, leaning in, feeling her body pressing against the other girl's.

The moments seemed to slow, time standing still as she sat with her new friend in the sunset, her breath rising and falling quickly as the sun painted the horizon a dark, lovely orange.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 am

(Sorry for the delay- this week has been madness.)

Airi stared into Katie's eyes, marveling at the sparks of sunlight striking a luminescence into their verdant depths, their bodies frozen in an intimate tableau against a paradisaical setting where a deep breath would bring them together, erasing the fragile space that stood between them. Airi closed the distance once more, pressing her lips into the petal-softness of Katie's, reaching up to mimic the soft massage Katie was giving her along the girl's mostly bare back as she did.

Her proximity made it impossible for Katie to see the mischievous glint in her eye, but she could feel the playful curve of the lips pressed against her own. A moment later, all was explained with the feel of slender fingers against the clasp to Katie's bikini top, pausing for a moment to gauge her reaction.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3