View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 House Warming Gift (For Saburo) 

Post Re: House Warming Gift (For Saburo)
Okay, this WAS serious. Saburo listened silently, letting Narissa get it all out. Really, she understood entirely... after all. She'd encountered monsters on this island. She'd felt the terror that came of that, the fear that someone was after her... the deep-seated worry that someone woudl come and attack her at any time. Even if she wasn't too terribly afraid normally, even if she acted alright and accepted her life, she still understood. And knew how worrisome such a thing could be.

"Well, you're here on this island, so... well, there aren't many men here, so it probably wasn't someone here, right?" She didn't sound as sure as she should be. The slight tinge of worry in her voice was enough to tell that. Saburo took a deep breath, and placed both her hands on Narissa's shoulders. She looked her deep in the eyes.

"Look... I've met people in the past. You could even call them monsters. And I was raped, and it was horrible." She didnt sound like she was going to cry or anything like that... she looked sincere, and serious. "Maybe I'm just strange to not be horribly traumatized by it... but I get afraid sometimes too. The bad things that happened to me happened on this island, right here on Shokushu... and I fear it'll happen again."

She sighed, and hugged the girl, tightly then. Emotion actually welled up inside of her. Some of her experiences were terrifying. They were horrible, and she held onto the girl tight. "It's okay... it'll be alright. I'm so sorry for what happened to you, and I wish I could do something to make it better... please just know that I get it, okay? You don't even need to go into detail, or anything."

Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Narissa was silent, but she allowed the girl to hold her, even so much as leaning into the embrace herself. Only a silent nod was given to Sarburo's question.

'Almost sounds like . . . No, couldn't be. Could it?' Narissa was very thankful for the girl. Her thoughts circled around asking her, what made her believe (even though she didn't say anything about monsters) her attack was real and not dismiss her as some homesick puppy like the rest of Shokushu?

But asking would have to be giving her own information up, some she wasn't ready to voice completely. Not compleltly trusting herself, only now just barely this girl.

"But . . .How do I get over this? It's already been so long-- I don't know if I can get over it."

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:21 am

She had a feeling. An odd feeling, that this girl was dealing with the same things Saburo was. If it was something she felt could get her even here, it had to be...

"to be honest, I'm not sure. I don't know that much about people, or how to help them... all I ahve is my enthusiasm, and about nothing else. But... I do have a question."

She said it quietly, and then pulled back, looking at the girl she was sitting next with actual worry in her visage. She was nervous, here. It might sound really, really bad... it might make the girl sound like a fool to this one. However...

"Okay. Just to be clear. Was this here on the island? Was it one of... them?"

Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:32 am

"One of . . . them?" Now she was definitly sure that this girl had related to her.

"You mean the . . ." She nearly choked on her dry throat, trying to make a swallow. " Monsters? Aliens?" Narissa was slightly shaking now, holding on to the girls arm and hoping now more than ever that she didn't pull away from her after saying that.

With those words, she confirmed the girl's question. Narissa was shaking, not knowing what Saburo would do, but what she would do.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:59 am

Saburo sighed, and nodded, closing her eyes for a moment before she scooted away from Narissa.

"Well, I guess I was right afterall... it was one of the monsters who got you, huh? I've had more than one encounter. They can be terrible. But the worst of them are the ones who make you feel really good, in spite of what you want... "

Yet at the same time, did she really mind as much as she felt she did? Maybe not. If it was a bit more consentual, some of what these monsters did wouldn't be too bad! She decided she might as well mention that part.

"I mean, don't get me wrong. Occasionally it feels really good... like... if I had a boyfriend who could do some of those things... but even so, these things aren't lovers, they're rapists. And I don't like being raped."

She frowned, feeling rather upset. She remembered how terrified she was at first. Now she just got really annoyed! What wasm ost shameful was that. She'd gotten USED to it! And that, she feared, may have come across in her voice...

Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 am

Narissa had to stop herself from reaching out to Saburo when she pulled away. But as she listened to her harrowing tale, she knew, even without going into details, or the acts that she was forced into, that the girl was telling the truth.

There's so much more to her than just a girl.

The connection she felt, between the coils of her haywired emotions, she was able to relate to her or, maybe it was the opposite. She wasn't calling her homesick or writing her off.

'I can speak freelly, at least to her . . . Right?'

"You're right. . . my first, ever, was on this island. . . I didn't know it at the time, but he used a disguised . . . a blonde boy. (Maybe not go out as much and utter his name, just yet) He made me feel so . . . free, like I could do anything . . . He made me feel it was okay to be weak around him and that my dreams weren't silly . . . I thought something was off, but . . . I wish it would've never ended. But it did. And that's when he took advantage of me. Made me think I had summoned him, had wanted it to happen."

Narissa had taken up a lot of energy dregging up all those emotions she tried to keep buried, ignored, out of her mind . . . Her hands had curled into fists as she tried to make them stop shaking.

"And the worst part . . . at the end, I don't even know if I could call it rape or not."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 am

Saburo sighed. And she blushed. For a long moment after that last bit she was silent. Because she knew the feeling. Very much so... she'd even mentioned it a bit before, but Narissa said it even better. She looked down, turning even more red.

"I know... honestly, at this point... it's happened to me enough times that I'm not even mad anymore. At worst I'm annoyed... but I can get really excited, too. I'm not supposed to feel that way about rape... but then, it can feel really, um..."

She covered her face, then, admitting that deep down, she kind of liked it, when it wasn't actively cruel. When it wasn't trying to cause her pain, when it was mostly the pleasure... she did like it, and she felt horrible about it. How could she?! She stopped hiding, after a moment, and took a deep, long breath.

"I'm sorry, it's not the same as with you, it's happened so often now it's hard to mention just one... but forgive me for reacting even worse for a moment!" She said it sincerely, afraid that she'd seem weak in front of her friend. After all, it was Narissa's moment to feel bad, not hers, and she felt guilty for it! But it wasn't only guilt, she also felt... other things...

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 am

Narissa frowned at the girls response. It wasn't the 'shun' she had grown accostomed of, it wasn't the blatant disregard.

She had put her fears out on display just as much as hers but . . . . Nothing.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this. Maybe we should pretend this whole conversation didn't even happen.' Was it best to go on that way? If there was no solution to a problem was it best to just ignore it? Narissa sure couldn't think of one as her wariness began to way on her again.

"I'm making a bad host, aren't I?" and Narissa would probably blame her weakness of gravity for this one, but she just sway in one direction, forward and her head landed on Sabaru.

"I'm sorry. Could I possibly just. . . rest like this?"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 am

Saburo blushed a little bit as Narissa laid her head on her shoulder. She nodded quietly, and moved a hand around the other girl's waist. She pulled her a little closer, then, and smiled, watching her. She looked so tired... but she also looked kind of cute. Her blush grew, then, and as she watched, she made a small decision. It was one thing going out to bug some new girl, but this was her roommate. If things went wrong, well... that would suck, wouldn't it?

She kissed the other girl's forehead, then, smiling affectionately at her. An idea came to mind. After all, the other girl was still dressed in her school uniform. And the next day was Saturday, so there were no classes... yeah, this would work out quite well.

For several minutes after the small kiss she just sat there, letting the girl lean on her. But that didn't last forever. She finally pulled away, and stood up, right in front of the other girl.

"Alright... let's get those clothes off, Narissa. If you're gonna go to bed, you can't wear those, can ya?"

And with a broad grin, her hands moved to the girl's outfit. And she pushed her back onto her back. She leaned forward, and straddled her suddenly, her hands moving to Narissa's buttons. Her fingers moved quickly, starting at the bottom and slowly unbuttoning her shirt one at a a time...

Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:46 pm

The kiss on her forhead was, unexpected, but it was . . . touching to feel it from the girl. Like she had asked, Saburo had let the weary girl rest her head on her her pale shoulders. Honestly, after such a deep conversation of such personal pains, the following silence felt calming to her frayed nerves.

Narissa could have fallen asleep like that, already she was leaning more into the girls shoulder, until Narissa could feel herself falling where the support had been.

""Alright... let's get those clothes off, Narissa. If you're gonna go to bed, you can't wear those, can ya?"

The offer was said so innocently enough that once the dark red head had straddled her waist, Narissa hadn't reacted until the buttons on her blouse were all already half undone.

"Wa-wait! I can undress myself," she spoke, placing her hands on the overly kind girl as she was forced to lay back down on her back with Saburo atop her, sinking Narissa into the bed a little.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Saburo giggled, but didn't pay any attention, simply continuing to do as she liked with a bright smile on her face. Her legs were around the girl's waist, and it might be fairly hard for her to pull Saburo off. Which was good, because Saburo didn't WANT to get off of her new roommate. Each button was undone a little faster now, and soon, very soon, they were all done. Still giggling, Saburo pulled at the shirt, getting it off of the girl rather easily, by starting at the bottom and pulling up so that it would eventually slide off of her arms.

She dropped the shirt onto the floor and, with another giggle, looked at her for a moment. She admired her, her eyes moving over Narissa's flesh, her hands kind of... playing upon the skin of her stomach for a few seconds, tracing and perhaps pushing slightly so that her fingers sank into the other girl's flesh. Then, eyes sparkling, she unhooked the girl's bra, and pulled that off too, letting that fall into the pile with her shirt.

"I know you can... but it's more fun this way."

Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Narissa was stunned at the girls shamelessness, or more likely, her brazen act of undressing her. The way Saburo had simple slipped her hands through her own restraining ones to try and complete her deed was almost laughable had this been happening to someone else that is.

"Sabburo! Please stop, I don't need help," Narissa protested, but with her blouse and bra already taken off with perplexing speed (or was she more exhausted than she thought and she was just acting slow, she could only cover herself with her arms.

"I know you can... but it's more fun this way."

Feeling the girl tracing invisible patterns on her torso, Narissa couldn't help but shiver, a few of her own weak points near her side acting up and, with her hands attempting to cover herself, she could only manage a weak glare up at the girl.

"Really, Saburo, this is uncalled for."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Saburo heard her. And she smiled, seeing those brief struggles. She wasnt even so much trying to stop her as she was just covering herself a little bit. No, Saburo wasn't... exactly... a homosexual. Technically, she'd been designed with a more normal gameplan, however that worked. But there weren't any guys on this island except for a few teachers and monsters, were there? And she was having a lot of fun, playing this way. Her hands moved down to the girl's skirt, even while her eyes focused on her face.

"Maybe it is. But I'll be honest... you're really cute. I guess I'm not doing it to help you into your pajamas after all." She spoke it with a small bit of an apologetic tone. Perhaps, if Narissa made clear that no, she didn't want Saburo to continue, she'd stop. After all, she didn't really want to ruin things on this first day, after all.

But her hands, now touching the hem of her skirt, began to slowly undo it, perhaps so much more slowly because she was enjoying herself, and didn't really WANT to hurry. If Narissa wanted her to stop, she could always say it... but for now, she was going to play with the girl as she wanted.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 pm

"I . . ." Narissa hesitated. Feeling how smoothly Saburo was able to glide her index finger along her waist. Even though she had never thought of another female in such a way, she couldn't deny herself that it felt good.

But so did all the other attacks. They almost always started good and they'd end up having their way with her and leaving her in a messy and gooey mess after the fact. Always leaving her to pick herself up.

Narissa's eyes looked up to the red head, imploring into her eyes.

Was Narissa just another hole to fill for her to leave and not thought of again? If she could not be, with this person maybe . . .then . . . Would it be so bad so submit? No . . not submit . . . But to let herself just to let go. . .?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 pm

There was worry in the girl's eyes. When Saburo glanced up from the girl's body again, and looked at her, she saw it there. Actual worry. She couldn't read the girl's mind, she wasn't psychic... but that worry wasn't all that hard to figure out. With a sigh she moved forward, on top of her roommate, and moved her face very, very close.

"It may be hard to believe, but I'm not a monster. I'm just a girl, so don't be afraid of anything like that. I won't just take what I want and disappear. I'm your roommate, okay?" She placed a hand on the worried girl's cheek. She smiled brightly. "I like you." And she gave her a quick kiss on the lips. It wasn't hard, it wasn't strong. It was light, but it was still affectionate, and she giggled when she pulled her face away.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next