View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 back form the dead (anyone can join) 

Post back form the dead (anyone can join)
I step into my room my school uniform torn and my hair was messed up as well I start to make my way in and looked around seeing that the place haven't change at all I slowly make my way to a mirror and looked at my self "damn it im a mess..." I say softly to my self before going over to the couch and collapse on it and pass out I didn't even know I left the door wide open as I sleep softly

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:09 am

Post Re: back form the dead (anyone can join)
Kathleen was just walking down the hall in her pink bathrobe, a wet hair towel wrapped around her head, and her small bucket of bathing supplies in her arms. It was nice to have a normal shower every once in while, she figured.

She just happened to look over at Kim's door, thinking about how much she missed her friend whom she hadn't seen in months, when she noticed the door was open. Concerned that someone was trying to mess with Kim's her stuff, she quickly headed inside.

She gasped in surprise and nearly dropped her bucket when she was who was on the couch. She ran over to the couch silently in her bare feet and crouched down next to it. She almost called out Kim's name but stopped herself just in time. The poor thing looked exhausted and probably needed her sleep. So instead Kathleen sat her bucket down beside her and carefully took one of Kim;s hands and held it gently. Then she placed her head down on the couch next to Kim's chest.

She'd just wait here until her friend woke up.

Even exhausted and looking like she's been beaten up... she;'s so cute when she's asleep, Kathleen thought.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:59 pm

I had no idea someone had came into my room as I sleep soundly I would start to yawn and open my eyes I would blink as I saw the girl who was laying on my chest "Kitty?" I ask stroking her hair and smile "man are you a sight for sore eyes." I say with a soft giggle its been awhile but im glad to see you again."

I looked around sighed softly "man I ache all over and I feel like I've been fucked by 20 monsters..." I with while sitting up and looking at Kat "how bout we have some fun."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Kathleen smiled once Kim woke up and pulled the girl into a hug, placing her face between her large breasts after she sat up.

"You poor thing. I haven't seen you in months. I had to find a new milker," she added sadly, blushing just a little bit. "Hope you can forgive me that about that."

Kathleen patted Kim's hand. "You gotta be tried and worn out, sexy. We don't have to do anything right away. You should rest up first."

Kathleen was trying to be considerate of what Kim must have gown through, but at the same time, Kim's offer had turned her on.. Her nipples here already tenting her robe and were aching to be sucked.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:28 pm

as Kat shove my face into her breasts I felt more horny then I ever did before I wanted to fuck Kat badly but I had no idea why sure I loved sex and the feeling to be touch but I always kept those urges in check but now....

I would pull off the side of Kat's robe and would suck on her nipple softly as I lick the tip of it as I looked at her "I want to fuck so badly.... I I don't know why but my body aches to be touch by someone..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:34 pm

As soon as Kim's lips touched her nipple, Kathleen moaned softly at her, and her resistance faded away.

Kitty place her hands on the back of Kim's head and pushed her face to her breast more firmly. "Then drink up sexy, and I'll give you want you want," she said. Then she let go of Kim's head and went to work on her uniform, trying to get it off.

The blouse was already so torn that Kathleen ripped it off easily, the same with Kim's skirt. Kathleen held Kim close, her hand rubbing up and down her bare back while her other hand snaked downward for the girl's sex. Give how horny she was, Kitty decided to forgo foreplay and sank her two middle fingers inside Kim right away, and began sliding them in and out.

The monster must have done a real number on her, because her pussy felt more open than Kitty remembered. Soon she had sild her pinky inside as well, followed by her index finger.

"Is this want you wanted sexy?" she whispered in Kim's ear, ans she increased the speed of her fingers.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:19 pm

I suck harder as I spread my legs feeling the two fingers enter my soaked pussy I lick my lips and let out a soft moan before going back to sucking on her nipple I gasp feeling more of her fingers enter my cunt as I looked at her and nod "yes this is what I want..." I say softly as I suckle down harder on her nipple

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:34 pm

With a low moan, Kathleen throws her head back as she feel that familiar sweet, tight pain in her nipple, just before a stream of milk began to flow out into Kim's mouth. "Ooookhh Kim! Gawd I missed you so much!"

Her robe fell of both shoulders, her hair towel fell of her head, both pooling around her feet as her fingers slid in and out of Kim, moving with careless speed, eager to satisfy. After a few minutes of this, she pulls herself from Kim's mouth and removes her hand from the girl's snatch. She the pushed her back on the couch. Kitty postilions herself between hims legs on the floor in front of her, then push the girls legs apart before her as far as she can.

In no time all her fingers expect her thumb vanish back in Kim's pussy, only this time Kitty also lowers her face down and her tongue soon teases and lures Kim's clit of of hiding. She then seizes it wither mouth, sucking and licking the tiny appendage hungrily.

She wanted to fuck, I'll give her a fuck! Kathleen thought proudly.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:53 pm

I lick up the milk as it flow into my mouth until my head was pulled away form her nipple and felt her wonderful fingers pull out of my cunt I whimper as I was pushed back onto the couch and would feel her fingers thrust into me once more along with her tongue as my clit would show it self as my pussy grows hot as I let out a lustful moan "oh fuck yes Kat goood!!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Kathleen stopped licking Kim's clit long enough to look up and smile at her wickedly. "Ooooh I like that Kim," she cooed. "I like it when you call out my name. You go right on doing it and I promise to keep fucking you till you cum."

The promise made, Kathleen's head went down again, her teeth grazing over Kim's clit before assaulting it anew wither tongue, pausing only to suck on and trace cirlces over it with the tip of her tongue.

Between Kim's legs, Kathleen was finally able to work her thumb inside. The fit was truly tight for the first time; it must of felt like she as being completely filled. Kitty then took her free hand and snaked it down to her own crotch, and began teasing her own clit, moaning loudly onto Kim's clit.

Behind her, Kathleen and left the door open, and their performance was drawing small crowd.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:18 pm

I pant softly as I looked at her and nod as my body twitch and I let out another loud moan as my juices drip form my cunt I let out a low groan I feel her thumb into my pussy as I let out a gasp and pant softly as my breasts jiggles I notice that there was a small crowd watching us in the past I never liked anyone watching me having sex but now I was started to feel turn on by it I felt like a whore and damn it I was loving every minuet of it as I scream out "oh yes Kat fuck me like a whore!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Kathleen, pushed by her own growing lust and Kim's wanton calling out of her name, licked the the wetness leaking out of Kim hungrily, as her whole hand slide in and out of Kim's sex, speeding up more and more as she did so.

It was only when people stated talking and cheering behind her that Kathleen realized that had an audience. A tiny part of her remembered that Kim didn't really like an audience unless they were also fucking her, but the rest of her was to carried away to care.

She lifted her head from Kim's clit. "Mmmm you love it don't you, you whore. Love showing of for everyone with my had in your pussy, don't you Kim. Just like me you want to be watched."

Kathleen stopped playing with herslef and instead raised her own, wet hand to Kim's cit and pinched it in time with thrusting of her other hand. "I think i like this newer slutty, whore Kim. Fucking cum for me, Kim. Cum all over my hand, you little slut."

Kathleen knew she was getting carried away, but Kim was turning her on too much to stop herself. She leaned forward and stated licking Kim's right breast, circling her way to the nipple

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 pm

yes I was showing a new side of me one I tried to hide but for some reason I couldn't not anymore I always knew I was a slut and I wanted to be treated like one as I arch my back and scream out and looked at the small crowd cheering "yes watch me cum!" I scream out as my orgasm builds up and I pant softly as I listen to Kat's words.

"yes I love being watch its so fucking good Kat nnnnnggh yes keep it up baby!" I screamed out as I start to lose my mind in pleasure as I let out a gasp feeling Kat pinch my clit and I shut my eyes and scream out "OH SHIT KAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT IM CUMMMING!!!!! NNNNNGGGHH!!!" I scream as I cum hard my body twitching as my eyes rolled back and my tongue sticking out as I have been fucked silly by Kat

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Just because Kim had cum didn't mean Kitty was done with her. As she shook and spasmed around her hand, Kitty went right on sliding it in and out, matching each movement of her finger with the shaking of Kim's body. Her other hand went right on pinching Kim's clit.

"Oh you're not done yet, slut!″ moaned Kathleen. "Again! Coat my fingers with your cum again!″

Kitty kept right on pleasuring Kim, driving for a double orgasm.

Last edited by Kathleen Lay on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm

I let out another moan as Kat would keep thrusting her fingers in my pussy and I pant softly as I shut my eyes tightly my nipples were rock hard as I looked at her and let out another moan as another orgasm was about to build "yes kat fuck harder make me into a real slut please!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next