View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 back form the dead (anyone can join) 

Post Re: back form the dead (anyone can join)
Deep inside Kim's pussy, Kathleen balled her hand into a full on fist. As Kim's first orgasm began to fade, Kitty increased not only her speed but her forcefulness, practically punching the girls insides at this point.

Kim's horny pleadings egged Kat on futher and further, even as a part of her mind was screaming ta her not to do this to her friend. You're gonna break her! her conscious was trying to tell her. This isn't what Kim is really like! Those -- things -- did this to her! You're making it worse! You're supposed to be her friend!

But Kim was screaming for it, the crowd was cheering for it, Kitty's own libido and soaking pussy demanded it. So she kept on, fucking Kim harder and harder with one hand, and was tweaking Kim's clit like it was a tiny nipple with the other.

"That's it!" Katheleen was panting. "Cry out, Kim! I want to hear it! I wanna hear it in your voice when you let the slut that you are out for good. I wanna know when it takes you over. Who's slut are you Kim, huh? Whose?"

With that last word she twisted Kim's clit sharply and her hand up to her wrists suddenly vanished inside her pussy.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 pm

I let out another loud lustful moan as I look at Kat my mind was going crazy as Kat thrust her fist into me and twisting my clit like it was a nipple I arch my back moaning louder and louder I knew what would happen if Kat would make me orgasm one more time I would lose my mind but I wanted it so bad that I didn't care I let out a loud cry and screamed as I release my orgasm and screamed out "KAAAAAAATTTTT"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:51 am

"Oh yes!" Kathleen cried out as Kim came one more time, feeling her own sex twitch with a mini-orgasm, despite not touching herself. Kim's back was arched, her whole body quivering as Kathleen finally began to slow down, dragging out Kim's climax without building for a new one. She let go of the girls clit, and bet over to lightly kiss the abused organ as Kim's body began to relax back on the couch.

"That's it Kim, let it all out, hon," Kathleen whispered to her softly. "Even sluts get to take a break..." Once Kim was laying limp and spent on the couch again, Kathleen began to withdraw her hand ever so slowly, until finally her fingertips slipped free of Kim's sex.

She placed said fingers in her mouth and began sucking them clean of Kim's sweet sticky wetness, looking up only to tell the crowd to beat it. They did, closing the door behind them. For the next few minutes it was quiet in the room expect for the sound of Kathleen sucking her hand and fingers clean of Kim's juices.

Once that was done, she looked at Kim's wide, blank eyes as her chest heaved up and down trying to catch her breath and immediately felt guilty now that she wasn't so turned on. What had she done to Kim? Her face looked so blank now. The light seemed on, but no one was home.

"Kim?" she called softly, waving a hand in her friends face. When there was no reaction, nit even a blink Kitty stayed to get worried.

"Maybe you need some rest. Yeah that's it,"
Kathleen said nervously. She climbed into the couch with Kim, and gathered the girl up in her arms, placing Kim;s head on her massive chest. She then pulled her robe over them like a blanket. "You'll feel better after you've rested," she said aloud, trying to convince herself as mush as Kim.

She intertwined her legs with Kim's and guided her mouth over to a puffy nipple. Kim always seemed so soothed when she drank form her, so maybe that would help too.

She thrust a nipple into Kim's slack a mouth, hoping it would help.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

I start to come to as I start to softly suck on Kat's nipple as I looked up at her and pulled away I shook my head and then looked at her with a smirk as I go back to sucking on her nipples on once more and then lick the tip of it "thank you for bringing out the true me Kat." I say as I smirk at her now I think its time I repay you." I would get something out form under the couch and would get a dildo out I would suck on it and then ram it into Kat's pussy as hard as I could as I start to pump her pussy with it

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:37 am

As Kim started to wake up, Kathleen opens her moth to apologize for taking advantage of her friend so soon after being through god knew what. But her suckling was soooo good that the word flew from her mind. Her eyes rolled back in her head from bliss.

Bur Kim soon stopped and Kathleen say up in the couch as Kim got up, but she never got a chance to say anything about it. When Kim go the dildo out, with a crazed, lustful look in her eyes Kitty tried to speak. "Kim, wait! I --"

But then her pussy was pierced by a single possessive thrust of Kim's dildo. Already quite wet from before, it slid in easily enough, but bottomed out fast in the single painful thrust. Kathleen screamed and threw her head back, the pain and sudden feeling of fullness mixing into an insane kind of pleasure.

"No! Kim! Its too much," she cried. "Too fast!" Her screams wavered between pain and ecstasy, and though she was protesting at the top of her lungs, her hips were also thrusting to meat each and every one of Kim's pounding motions.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:47 pm

I didn't listen to a word she was saying I was more focus on fucking her till she came just like I did I thrust the dildo harder and suck on her nipple biting it hard almost as I thrust deeper into her pussy going faster and faster as I did while looking at her "take it like the little slut you are!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 am

"Nooo!" Kathleen cried out as Kim practically assaulted her. "Kim Don't! I'm sorry! I'm -- ahhHHHHHH!"

Oh the pain! it hurt so good, and Kathleen spread her legs wider for Kim's thrusts, even as she screamed for her friend to stop. But Kim didn't care, and that only made it perversely hotter. It was lie when the monster took her, only worse because it was a human. A friend. Which only made it hotter and hotter.

She writhed on the couch. There were teas in her eyes. But when Kim bit her nipple started calling her names, Kathleen could feel her resistance slipping. One of her arms shot out and wrapped around Kim's wrists, actaully helping her pound her own sex harder still.

"Harder!" she heard herself crying out to Kim. "Fuck your slut harder, Kim! Split me open!"

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:32 pm

I thrust the dildo harder into my friend as I suck and bite her nipples harder going deeper and deeper in her cunt as I look at Kat "there you go Kat just be my little slut for ever and ever." I say while moving the dildo harder as I play with her breasts roughly I start to turn on the vibrator on to high as I fuck her faster and faster "scream for me bitch!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:19 am

The violence of Kim's actions pushed Kathleen overt he edge quickly. "KIIIIIIM!" she screamed as her back arched off the couch, thrusting one final time into the vibrating dildo that threatened to push its way into her very womb. As usual her orgasm also triggered a massive let-down, and milk began to pour from nipples. The one being bitten by Kim was spraying down her throat, and the other other, being manhandled handed by Kim leaking in spurts. It was lie she was coming from her chest.

Kathleen came again on top of her first, her already quivering body writhing in the air, her scream was cut of my her tongue lolling from her mouth, eyes rolling back in her had before she collapsed in shaking pile, still coming and leaking milk, but her own face now just as blank as Kat's had been, drooling pooling out of her open mouth.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:24 pm

I looked at my friend as she orgasm not once but twice I watch as her milk shoot out of her nipples I got on my knees and smirk as she collapsed and had that same blank look I had drooling and twitching as I watch and giggled softly "oh shit I think I broke my little toy." I say jokingly as I pull the dildo out and licked her juices

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:57 am

Kathleen shuddered and stirred as Kim pulled the dildo out and stated licking at it. She sat up, the her wide eyes blinking, not even bothering to wipe off the drool.

Her eyes narrowed, and she smiled devilishly. "Who you calling a toy, slut?" she purred. She leapt toward Kim, pushing her down on the floor under her, and snatching the dildo to lick it clean herself. Then still straddling Kim, she reached behind her without even having to look, and thrust it hard into Kim's pussy, turning it on as she did so.

"You forgot which one of us is the pron star here," she said roughly, looking deep in Kim;s yes as she roughly thrusting the toy in and out of her sex. "But you will learn," she added, thrusting harder and harder with each word. "You wanna be a slut? Fine! You're my slut now, bitch!"

Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:03 pm

I blinked as Kat push me down and thrust the dildo hard in my pussy and turned it back on, I let out a scream as my arch my back I felt the dildo thrust in me as it shakes within me I start to buck my hips and bite my lower lip as I feel an orgasm building up inside me I looked into Kat's eyes as she thrust it harder and harder in my wet pussy as I roll my eyes back in my head "uhhhhgghh KAAAAAAAAATTTT!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:33 pm

As Kim cums again underneath her, Kathleen stood up and left the vibrating dildo in the girts snatch. She vanished into Kim's room, reapering just as the other girl was stating to come around with a thick, pink double sided vibrator in her hand.

"I didn't want to do this to you Kim," she said sweetly, even as she licked her lips as she looked her friend over. She pulled the first dildo out of Kim, licking it clean as she stood over her friend. "But you seem to want it so badly, I'll make you the little slut you are inside. My lovely little milk slut."

With that, Kathleen sank one side of the vibrator into her own pussy slowly, moaning loudly as she did so, making sure Kim could see her. "Now give yourself to me, Kim. All of you."

With that, she sank the other end of the vibrator into Kim, their legs scissoring together as the vibrator vanished into their pussies. Kathleen reached down and turned it on full blast, crying out as she did so.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:43 pm

I let out a loud moan as the dildo was thrust into me it was the biggest one I had besides the single big dildo and I knew this would throw me over the edge and maybe even break me but I didn't care I wanted it badly when she turn the vibrator on I let out a loud cry as I bit my lip and my nipples were rock hard I bucks my hips faster and faster letting the dildo thrust deep inside me as I scream louder and start to drool "oh shit Kat im gonna CUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I scream as I release my orgasm once more

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Kathleen went right on bucking her own hips through Kim's climax, forcing the dildo it deeper into herself even as it was forced deeper into Kim. With their legs scissored together like they were, Kat grasped onto Kim's leg and used it for leverage to fuck her and herself even harder

"Yes Kim!" Kathleen screamed. "Let it all go! Don't stop! Don't stop cumming until the slut is all out. My slut! Let her take over! Be my slut for ever and ever!"

Kathleen was close, but held her own orgasm back. He had to break Kim, and even though the girl was quivering and drooling, Kat knew there was still some of the girl's mind left, so she kept right on fucking looking down into her eyes for the moment when when breaking happened.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next