View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 back form the dead (anyone can join) 

Post Re: back form the dead (anyone can join)
I was almost there I was getting closer to my orgasm as I scream louder and look into Kat's eyes as I drool more and roll my eyes back as I buck my hips letting the dildo go deeper into me as I bite my lower lip I was losing my mind with so much pleasure I let out a loud lustful cry as I reach my climax and release my orgasm as I cum hard and let out a high pitch scream as I rolled my eyes back and my tongue hang out as I smile

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:42 am

Post Re: back form the dead (anyone can join)
That was it.

When Kim came again, her expression a blank, drooling, smiling face, Kat knew she had done it. Kim's mind had been washed away.

The though that she had done it pushed her over the edge herself more than the vibrator threatening to split her in half. She screamed out, "YEEEEEESSSSS!" and she joined Kim in orgasm, her whole body thrusting one lat time against Kim and the vibrator they shared.

Collapsing in a heap, body shaking with aftershocks, she reached down and final shut the vibrator off. She pulled herself off of it, and felt bizarrely hollow with it gone. She left the other side in Kim and she snuggled close to her on one side.

"Kim," she called softly. "Are you in there, Kim?" She tugged slightly at the dildo, pulling it out just a bit. "Would you like me to take this out of you now, Kim?"

Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3