View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 First Impression (for Linnis) 

Post First Impression (for Linnis)
Where I am? This isn't the right wayIshtar wasn't quite sure where she was. She had just left the cafeteria and was sure she was heading back to her dorm room. But still being new to the school she had managed to get lost.

Last time it had taken her hours to figure out how to find her way around the last time she got lost. This time she had thought she was prepared. I must have a right when I should have taken a left She opened her notebook to see where she had written directions of how to get back to the dorm.

Darn it! The directions weren't any good as they assumed that she would to read them in the cafeteria. She would have to find her way back to the cafeteria to use them. She absently played with her long blue hair. Now which way was the cafeteria.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:23 am

Post Re: First Impression (for Linnis)
"Lost?" Something about blue hair reached out to me, for pretty obvious reasons. I laughed a little and extended both a metaphorical and verbal hand of friendship to the girl. It was my small gesture, as a Head Girl. Besides, I knew the things I'd long suspected, and knew that if she didn't need comfort now, she soon would. Better to have her know me, I surmised.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar smiled as this kind student offered her hand. The student was a little bit shorter than Ishtar but she had a warm smile. Oh yes! I was trying to find my way back to my dorm room but I somehow got lost along the way. I am still new to the campus, and my navigation skills seem to still be lacking.

Ishtar was happy to meet someone else with blue hair, it looked she and her long blue hair would fit in easier here.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:41 pm

(Sorry for the delay. Swine Flu.)

"Ah, yes!" I exclaimed. Oh, come into my parlor said the spider to the fly. This was obnoxiously easy, "What number? I used to live in 301 and now have a private suite." I normally would mention living in 301 with my wife, but Sondra was gone so long. Collateral to make sure I did what they wanted me to do, I imagined. Pretty shady stuff, but it was to be expected.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:03 pm
Profile YIM

(Oh, I am sorry to here that. I hope you feel alot better.)

Let me check. Ishtar checked her notebook for a second. I am staying in 235. Hopefully it is not too far out of the way. Did she says she has a private suite? She was unaware people could get such rooms on campus.

Darn it, where are my manners. Ishtar bowed slightly. I apologize, I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Ishtar Rocha and it is a pleasure to meet you.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 am

She seemed all right, so I offered a slight bow in return. "Linnis Van Ryan. I have a suite upstairs and room 300 which is..." I paused, there was no reason to go on about Sondra and the reason I became a Head Girl. It was a sort of lonesome thing, but it was my burden to carry, "Most of my roommates from 300 are missing. There are people who disappear across the island on occasion. But let's not worry about that," I shook my head and gestured down the corridor, "Allons'y."

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar was sadden a bit at that news, I am sorry to here about your roommates, Linnis. Is there anything I can do to help? It was surprising to here that people could disappear on the island. It was the very reason she sent here so she couldn't wander off the campus and get lost. As Linnis gestured down the corridor, Ishtar heard her say something in French. Ishtar made the assumption it was to follow her down the corridor, which she began doing. But just in case, I'm sorry Linnis, I didn't understand that last phrase.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 pm

"Allons is French for 'let's go'. I'm that kind of girl," I said with a smile, as if to both answer her questions and dismiss her concerns. Thanks to the privileges of my position, I had a decent cover story, "As far as we know, these people who disappear likely get lost. The island is pretty large. The Administration find them and either send them back to the mainland or treat them here and reintroduce them into the general population."

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 pm
Profile YIM

Oh that makes sense. Ishtar breathed a sigh of relief. The island must be a large place, it certain seemed like that at times. Well it good the Adminstration takes such good care of us. I would hate to get lost in the woods without anybody trying to find me. Ishtar smiled at her new guide. Please lead the way, Linnis.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:40 pm

"I'd always come and find you." Oh, my flirtatiousness was not to be underestimated. I started walking down corridors and such, navigating the rather large dormitory complex. There were a lot of students here, and a lot of rooms they lived in. But for any number of reasons, I got around. "How are you liking it so far?"

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm
Profile YIM

Well, then I feel better about getting lost if you would personally look for me. Ishtar smiled as she shifted her notebook to her other arm. As Linnis navigated the dorms, it became so confusing to wander around in. If Ishtar's sense of direction wasn't so poor, she was sure it would easy for someone get lost.

Well, I having a little trouble adapting, but that is probably typical for a new student. That being said, the other students has been pretty helpful.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 pm

"We're pretty alone here, so we've learned to be a solid community," I explained, not going much passed that. Before becoming a Head Girl, I'd have issued warnings about the local wildlife, but now? Now I just could console them after. One of the little bits of my humanity I traded to keep my wife from the slavers, "We watch out for one another. This far from anything else, you pretty much have to."

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile YIM

Ah, I guess that is part of what you learn by going to Shokushu. Well, this means this is a two-way street. So if there anything I can do to help the community or yourself, I will. Ishtar sounded quite sincere, she was happy that it sounded like this student body was so tight-nit.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 pm

A momentary, wicked, smile crossed my lips but I tried my hardest not to let her see. It was time to step things up ever-so-slightly. To give her a proper welcome. "Well, there is one thing..." I paused, rounding the last corner on approach to her room, "but it wouldn't be fair of me. I mean, I don't think it would be." I came to a stop in front of her door and knew, just knew, she'd take the bait.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:15 pm
Profile YIM

With Linnis at a slight lead, Linnis had taken the opportunity to hide her smile from Ishtar. Please name it, you have been so kind to me and I am in your debt. The very least I could do is at least listen to your request. Ishtar smiled grateful that wonderful girl was kind enough to take the time to bring her back to dorm. And it seemed like she knew all the short cuts. too.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next