View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 First Impression (for Linnis) 

Post Re: First Impression (for Linnis)
"Well, let's step inside," I smiled and stood aside to allow her to open the door. I may be lewd and horrible, but I wasn't about to ask her to strip down and let me get a crack at her pink goodness in the middle of the hallway. Nor was I going to be nearly that forward. Straight girls came here, and while I wouldn't say Ishtar would object to my advance, I knew that tact was always best. Proceed with class.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:26 pm
Profile YIM

Um, sure. Ishtar opened the door to her door room. She still wasn't completely unpacked in her small dorm room. Despite having two beds, Ishtar was still the only student occupying this room. She had put most of her stuff under her bed, with only her desk being covered in text books. The bed had flower-themed pattern cover a mix of red, yellow, and pink.

I'm sorry it still a mess in here, I haven fully moved in yet. I am actually a little embarassed for you to see it. So what is you wanted to ask me about.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 pm

I walked in, a slight saunter in my step. It wasn't unpacked, but it was still fairly nice. Quaint. I could tell the room had potential. And, I might get to christen some sheets. "I like it. I think you'll do nice things with it," I commented to relax her, and draw out longer what my request would be. I was so cold, so calculating, I almost forgot sometimes that I honestly loved each and every girl here. Well, a few minor exceptions. But overall. I spun lightly as I entered the main living space and smiled contently at Ishtar, "I just have been so alone lately," I knew my smile now had a mischievous glint, and I meant it to, "I could use some company."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:16 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar smiled at Linnis complimented her about the room. Thank you. It's still a work in progress, you have to see if again when I finished unpacking. Ishtar watched as the upper classman spin in place as she took in the room. Linnis then turned to her with a content smile.

Ishtar thought about the Linnis's request. It was so awful that her roommates were missing as it would be hard to return to a quiet dorm room knowing that her would not be there. You been so nice to me. I would be happy to spend sometime with you.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:10 pm

I knew that at the moment we had different interpretations to what we agreed on, but we had agreed nonetheless, and she'd come around to my definition soon enough. I took a seat on the foot of her bed and ran a hand slowly through my hair, attracting a little too much attention to it. I wanted to sensationalize myself a little to her. Little by little, a tiny bit at a time. "So, why did you come here anyway? Most people who distance themselves from the world like this are running from something."

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:41 am
Profile YIM

Running away? Ishtar thought about why she was sent to island. She sighed and shook her head. Actually, I was sent here to keep me from running away or walking away accidently. I was injured in accident a while back and have anterograde amnesia, which I am told means I have difficult time forming long term memories.

Ishtar wasn't sure why she was telling Linnis this, maybe it was because Linnis wanted to spend time with her, or the way Linnis was running her hand slowly through her hair. As a result, I could especially at the beginning of the school year could have just simply wandered off campus if this was not island.

Ishtar decided that she wanted to know more about Linnis. So, why did you come to school?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:05 am

"Long term memory problems?" Well, I'd just have to give her something to remember. Actually, if I stuck around long enough, it would force the memory's permanence, short-term is so limited after all. And then she asked for my story, and I gave a small, almost defeated sigh. "Parents didn't much like the fact I had a girlfriend, girlfriend didn't much like the fact my parents didn't like her. My parents thought putting an ocean between her and I would fix me, and my girlfriend thought putting an ocean between my parents and I would make them a little more decent. Everyone wanted it, so what the hell?" Everyone had wanted it except me. I was glad, coming here introduced me to Sondra, but it also brought me into the dark, and I knew my soul was irredeemable.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 pm
Profile YIM

I am sorry to here that. Parents can be very overprotective sometimes. And sometimes they can do the wrong things in the name of protecting the their children. I kinda of see where you are coming from. Ishtar smiled a bit. But I can be a sympathic shoulder to lean on, if you want.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 am

"It was a lifetime ago, it seems insignificant now," It was true. Since then, I'd gotten married, I'd learned some shocking inconvenient truths. My parents didn't mean shit to me anymore, I'd seen so many more horrible nightmares. I sighed a little and smiled in a quiet manner, content and innocent, if I could be such a thing, "I've seen too many things here. Great and terrible. Living hear has been the wildest ride ever. I can't be bothered by how I got here."

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 am
Profile YIM

Really, how so. I thought it was just a school on a beautiful island. Intrigued Ishtar moved a bit closer. What have you seen here that has been so terrible?

It was a little disconcerning to here that something an upper classmate talk like that. Hopefully she just talking about how difficult the classes are. That had to be it.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:42 am

"The full range of human experience, and I'd imagine beyond it..." I muttered a little, "It's just the locals. Some things and people here are rather wonderful, and there are some unsavory characters. Such is any place, I suppose." Not quite the same as our little island, but nonetheless. She'd see soon enough.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

Ah I see. I guess I have a bit of a romantic image of this place. The blue sky, the ocean nearby, it would seem to be like a paradise. Ishtar sighed. But I guess I can see that any place would have similar people within it walls.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 am

"But you get in with the right circles, the good will outweigh the bad," I offered a smile and tugged on my own sleeve, quietly hinting at something but not being too obvious. It was true, the right friends made the horrors here not so terrible, and that's what I aimed to be. The one that made it wonderful even with nightmares.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm
Profile YIM

Ah, I see. It sounded like the girls looked out for each other here on the island. The smile made Ishtar feel a bit better as walked over to the bed and sat down at the middle of the bed. So how do I go about finding the right circles to join?

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:29 am

"Follow me," I said softly and simply. I stared into her eyes, shifting position slightly to face her, and decided now was the time. I reached out and gently touched her cheek, "and trust me," I added. I wanted her, and I was going to get her tonight. Probably in mere moments. I felt pretty damned good about that.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next