View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 First Impression (for Linnis) 

Post Re: First Impression (for Linnis)
Ishtar noticed that Linnis turn to face her. As Linnis told Ishtar to follow her, Ishtar felt Linnis's hand reach out and gently caress her cheek. Ishtar was a bit confused, but perhaps it was some sort of initiation into an inner circle. So Ishtar followed Linnis's lead as she trusted her upper classmate.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:26 am

I leaned in, my soft lips taking hers, kissing her deeply, piercing past her lips with my tongue and closing my eyes. I was expecting to catch her off guard, to surprise her, and to be locked in a kiss before she knew what was happening, but if she resisted, I'd hold the kiss until she surrendered. Because that's the kind of girl I am.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar looked in wide eyed surprise as Linnis lips pressed against her. She definitely did not expect that from her upper classmate. She sat there staring in surprise at the short blue-hair upper classmate, before she slowly closed her eyes. She then allowed her tongue to meet Linnis's.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:27 am

My hands trailed along her skin as I deepened our kiss. Nothing helped get me laid quite like the "my wife disappeared" story, and I felt guilty as hell saying it, but she was okay, that was one of the conditions to me accepting this position, so I tried to ignore the guilt and focus on a warm sensation betwixt my legs.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:49 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar hands slowly reached up and embraced Linnis. Ishtar could feel Linnis kiss deepen. Ishtar wasn't sure how far Linnis was going to take this, but it was clear that Linnis did need some comfort. And it was the least Ishtar could do for her upper classmate.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:55 pm

All the way was about half as far as I intended to go with her, for a couple reasons. One, of course, being that I was a whore. The other being I actually found myself attracted to her, as more than breasts and a vagina. I kind of identified with her, and I was the Sondra to her me. Well, not entirely, but close... Sondra... I shook my head as the memories came to me, and instead I kissed with all I had, not realizing just how much pain I was in, and how much healing I needed,

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:04 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar saw Linnis shake her head briefly, but before Ishtar could ask what was wrong Linnis kissed Ishtar deeply again. Apparently whatever it was had shook Linnis to the core, and only being with Ishtar was with any help. Poor Girl. Ishtar accepted Linnis new kiss as Ishtar began to rub Linnis's back with her hands.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:22 pm

As odd as it was, a part of me wanted to cry more than achieve the heights of sexual gratification, but there would be plenty of time for both, I told myself. If she was good to me, she'd see my soul. I ran my hands along her and broke the kiss, "We're wearing a bit too much, aren't we?"

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel Linnis hands run along Ishtar's arms as the kiss broke. Ishtar was surprised at how tender the moment felt. When Linnis asked about the clothes, Ishtar replied Well I guess it is getting a little warm in here.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:54 pm

I smiled as I removed my top, exposing my lack of bra. I winked at her and watched her undress. I was really enjoying this, and I was going to soon level with her, tell her exactly my intentions. I knew she'd accept them. She seemed receptive.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar was surprised that to see Linnis remove her blouse so quickly, but relieved to see that Linnis too also didn't wear a bra. Ishtar slowly unbuttoned her blouse to show that she too wasn't wearing a bra. She opened her blouse just enough that it just exposed her nipples. Ishtar smiled a bit shyly as she looked at the half naked Linnis.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:07 pm

I placed my hands on the fabric of her blouse on her shoulders, holding them tight in my hands, "Let me not mince words, Ishtar, I plan to be intimate with you." I said softly, with a smile, "It might help me, and it's a nice way to welcome you. Would you mind at all?" I was being obnoxiously forward, so I added a little giggle, sure that this approach would be a good one. Cute and blunt.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar shivered a bit as Linnis placed her hands on Ishtar's shoulders. I-I never been intimate with another girl before. Or at least she didn't remember ever doing that. But if it will help you, I would be happy to help. Just be gentle with me? Ishtar blushed a little as she looked into Linnis's eyes.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:03 pm

"That's the thing about girls, Ishtar, we're always gentle, unless requested otherwise." One hand ran slowly down from her shoulders to the valley of her breasts. She was lovely, and it was lovely to be with her, "I'll make it memorable, I promise." And with that I leaned over, gently taking one of her nipples into my mouth.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar closed her eyes as she felt Linnis's hand run down her body. Isthar moaned a she felt Linnis mouth wrap around one of her nipples. Ishtar's hand reached down a little and explored one of Linnis's breasts and began to massage it. The other hand continued to move up and down Linnis's back.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next