View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 First Impression (for Linnis) 

Post Re: First Impression (for Linnis)
Ishtar watched as Linnis chuckled and began kissing Ishtar between her orbs. Linnis kisses moved down slowly down Ishtar belly going lower and lower. Finally Linnis reached Ishtar's nether regions. Ahhhh! That feels so good. Ishtar could feel Linnis kiss on Ishtar's flower, teasing it with Linnis's gentle lips.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:13 am

One more on the side of Sappho, I was amazing, and as I congratulated myself on my rather stunning victory, I gave her lower lips a much more passionate kiss, my tongue lightly teasing her delicate folds before giving her clit a quick, almost too quick, lash. I already enjoyed her flavor, it was rather exciting being the first woman to taste her, but not as exciting as the thought that soon I'd be the first woman she'd taste. And when she went down on me, we would see just how much of a convert I had. But that was still to come - no pun intended.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:23 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar couldn't believe how good it felt when Linnis began to lash Ishtar's flower repeatedly. Ishtar moaned as she reached down and began to massage her own breasts. She didn't know how long this would go on, but she knew one thing....she didn't want to ever stop.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 am

If she thought that was good, this was going to be rocking her world. I wrapped my lips around her little nub and sucked gently on her clit. I was loving her pussy and she was loving my pussy-eating skills. It reminded me a bit of the first time I met Sondra, just going down on her with only an introduction.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:01 pm
Profile YIM

As soon as Linnis's lips wrapped around Ishtar's little clit, Ishtar immediately stiffened up. Ishtar moaned as squeezed her own orbs tightly. Ahhh! This is so incredible! Ishtar could feel the pleasure inside her begin to well up. She new she was beginning to head towards her first orgasm.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 pm

I was good, I knew it. It wasn't a matter of ego, I just loved how awesome I was. And I was going to get her to explode for me, but I was going to be rather remarkable first. My mouth went back down to her lips, and I kissed again, but this time my tongue pierced into her, and began exploring her insides, her deep moistness, while one hand trialled slowly along her thigh to return to her clit, rubbing it gently as my tongue explored the recesses of her womanhood.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar's breathing got heavier as she felt Linnis' tongue enter her flower. Ahhhh! Ishtar head shot back on the bed as she filled the room with her moan. She soon felt her clit be played with once more with a hand. Ishtar could feel the pleasure well up to the bursting point. It would not make much more to make the new student release in ecstasy.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Feeling the heat, I continued my explorations, noting the signs of pleasure running through her. Ishtar was certainly one of my girls now, without question. I was sure I could call her up at any time for my pleasure. See, if the creatures worked like this, they might get volunteers. I gave her clit a tiny gentle pinch, seeing if that would be enough to release the flood.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar felt just the tiniest of pinches on her clit. However that was the little break in Ishtar's dam. And with the break came a flood.

Ishtar back arched in anticipation as she leaned on her shoulder. Ahhhhh!!! Ishtar moan filled the room as she finally released her flood.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:45 am

All my senses drank in this moment. Her delightful sounds, the way her body arched, the slight quivers of her delicates under my touch, and of course, the taste. I loved the taste. I drank to my heart's content and continued to gently toy with her clit to keep her at her heights slightly longer. This was wonderful. Nothing was ever so fun as the first time I made someone cum.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to arch her back as her shoulder seemed to support most of her upper body. She could feel orgasm continue as the upper classman continued to work her clit for all its worth. Ishtar moan only faded out long enough for her to catch her breath before she continued to moan again as the underclassman was going through the last of her orgasm. Ishtar collapsed on the bed in bliss.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5