View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A new student roams the halls (open to any student/s) 

Post Re: A new student roams the halls (open to any student/s)
Kathleen brow was knitted in frustrated concentration as she studied. Soon enough though, she heard Sabine's breathing slow to the even tenpo of sleep.

She looked over at the sleeping girl, but was only treated to a view of her back; apparently she had rolled over into a fetal potsion when she hadn't been paying attention. Still, Kathleen smiled. The room had been so empty with just her. She though of Sondra, of her sister Josephine, of Vanessa, of the occasional visit from Linnis. She though of all the night so many warm bodes were piled into this very bed, naked limbs intertwined. Spent from passionate love making and just good ol' fashioned hot wild fucking. But the more she thought on it, the more she realized: it was the cuddling afterwards she missed. Sex she could get anywhere (and has!) But the warmth of a body pressed to yours in sleep... that was truly special.

So it was easy to convince herself to close the book and set it aside. She didn't think twice about scooting over to Sabine and laying down behind her. It was second nature to her to curve her body to fit behind Sabine's, spooning her as best she could. Her bare legs slid against Sabine's before coming to rest, her pair every bit a silky and smooth as the redhead's. There was no space between her crotch as Sabine's rear as she snuggled closer, and the twin mountains on her chest pressed into Sabine's back. They felt full as she pulled herself close with an arm around Sabine's waist, but not painful. They could wait.

Finally she burried her face in Sabine's hair, and inhaled softly. There was smell she figured was shampoo, and the hint of a more natura , coying scent that must have been the girl's natural musk. Kathleen breathed deeply, and tried to remember that she musn't fall asleep.

I'll just lay here for a second... just for a moment... it feels good not to be alone in this big ol' bed...

The thought was hardly finished before she was out like a light.

------------------

The alarm clock went off like, well, clockwork some 50 minustes later. Kathleen, jerked, but slowly woke up, bleary eyed and confused. She reached out with the hand that wasn't around Sabine's waist and slapped it off. Pulling her self up, she therw one leg over Sabine's sleeping form, and was now resting on all four over the girl.

She leaned in, her blond hair cascading down her shoulders and back forming a curtain around Sabine's face. The leaned closer still and whispered in her new friends ear.

"Time to wake up, sugar... and thank you."

The she pulled back to watch Sabine wake up.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:49 pm

She was resting peacefully as Kathleen continued to really try to understand the Psychology text. Even had Sabine been awake, she might not make much more progress as the red head’s skills were well versed in concrete thinking rather than the abstract. One thing Sabine could do was seek useful information so if she didn’t understand, she had ways of searching around for some source that could break it down in a way she could comprehend it. Of course, having access to a ton of personal tutors certainly helped along the way. Because Kathleen was taking such care to not make a sound, Sabine would not stir in the least. Eventually, a sound that was so slight that it could barely be heard crept from Sabine’s right nostril, a tiny whistling sound with each slow inhale.

Kathleen’s smile while she glanced over at Sabine might have been from the view exposed from curling up in that micro mini skirt. The fabric scooted up to just barely be able to nestle her bottom and keep it respectable, but that little diamond area between her thighs consisting of the gracilis and abductor longus muscles was on full display. As Kathleen began to drift back to days long gone by, Sabine would smack her lips gently as she slept. Her left arm would spring to life and slide up from her knees to rub at her cheek, and then return from where it came. There were a few random twitches of tendons and muscles in her legs and arms, but these were gentle, not jarring motions that would make her break her current state of rest.

Had she been awake, the sight of the larger blonde crawling towards her upon the bed might have been cause for panic. Sabine was not used to sharing a bed at all. She never had a sleepover party at her house and wasn’t allowed to sleepover at any of her friends’ houses. Her father Rupert saw to that. He was of the paranoid thought process that if he let the girl out of the house, she would just go and have sex with whomever, get pregnant, and cause him more problems. As it was, Sabine was completely still as Kathleen positioned herself behind the redhead’s backside. The sensation of the blonde’s legs sliding over the lacey thigh high stockings must’ve been phenomenal; a mixture of silky smooth and incredibly soft cotton would greet Kathleen’s skin. The skirt that Kathleen was now brushing up against would seem to be made of cashmere wool. The warmth the skirt was able to retain from Sabine’s body heat would be substantial. The texture was fine soft, supple, and luxurious. This was no simple off the rack skirt. It looked expensive, felt even more expensive, and was designed especially for this little princess by one of many tailors her Mother would have on retainer.

When the prodigious mounds of flesh met with Sabine’s back, they would be met with the smooth, silken texture of the petite one’s shirt. So fine was this silk that it actually glistened under the lighting of the dorm room, almost seeming to have a light source of its own. Between her shirt and Kathleen’s own lovely dress, there would nary be a trace of friction as materials slid over one another. Once Kathleen had carefully positioned herself behind Sabine, the smaller girl would unconsciously wriggle her frame and press herself up against Kathleen’s body even further. Sabine’s left arm would snake down and glide itself over Kathleen’s at her waist and gently rest over the blonde’s, open palm resting upon Kathleen’s wrist. Sabine’s hand was warm as well, and the texture of fine porcelain.

Sabine’s hair would have a mixture of aromas stemming from the carefully selected shampoo and conditioner she utilized. The shampoo would consist of a number of citrus fruits, orange, lemon, lime, and a touch of grapefruit. The conditioner was a mix of awapuhi and lavender. The two scents would still be fairly prominent despite having not washed her hair in over a week thanks to the screening she went through once she arrived here. The underlying scent would be a muskier and a bit more pungent odor, a mixture of her oily scalp and sweat. It smelled of staleness, and in other circumstances, might not be so pleasant at all. This was her natural odor, at least of her hair anyway, and if anyone was attracted to her scent, well, all the best to them. If Sabine had noticed her own stench, she would have quickly rushed to bathe herself and rid herself of such an air.

The screeching of the alarm clock was not enough to stir the exhausted French maiden. She slept through that buzzing as if she were no longer part of the living. It wouldn’t be until Kathleen made a few jerking motions that Sabine would start to rouse. Eyes seemingly sewn shut would squint that much further, brows furrowing, her raspy voice calling out almost silently, “Mmmnnn...nnn…” the sounds were whiny little grunts. The sensation of Kathleen’s leg sliding over her hip, and then the impression her form made around Sabine’s body when she got on all fours atop her caused Sabine to open her eyes with much protest. Almost as soon as she opened them, she was shaded from the assault of the lights by a waterfall of blonde tresses.

Before she even understood what was going on, she would tell Kathleen she was welcome in a raspy presentation of French, Aucun problème, vous êtes bienvenu. She blinked a few times and spied Kathleen straddled over her, almost like a tiger over its prey, and then backing off. Sabine was wondering just what she was being thanked for? The redhead slowly rolled over to her back, stretching out her legs to fully extend them, ankles flexing so that she would be pointing her toes towards the wall, parallel to the bed. Sabine’s lovely calf and thigh muscles tensing up, tendons flaring about, and then suddenly relaxing. Her arms would also rise up over her head and fingers would interlock, elbows would straighten out, the silken shirt sliding up to bare her midsection. “mmmmyyyaaahhhh.” She would coo out softly in a yawn. Getting her bearings, her eyes would scan about in a weary gaze. Pieces starting to fit back together now and remind her that she came for a short rest to Kathleen’s room and the blonde kneeling at her feet was indeed Kathleen.

“Aw, no, is it time to wake up already….but…but I was sleeping so well,” her voice sounding like she had a bit of nasal congestion, still a whiny little tinge to it. Sabine would then perform an effortless sit up, her shirt sliding back down to cover her stomach, left leg bends at the knee and is promptly hugged to her body, Sabine’s left cheek resting upon the knee as if it were a pillow, her eyes falling shut again. “Can I have five more minutes…I am just not ready to wake up right now. Kathleeeeeeen, please?” The last part of the blonde’s name moaned out at a higher octave. Sabine knew she didn’t have any time to spare; she had to get to that office and get registered and such. She huffed and pouted out her lips, having lost their gloss at some point during her nap. Eventually she would slide on her bottom to make her legs kick over the edge of the bed. Her head bows forward, glancing down at her feet, slowly shaking back and forth, still not believing it was time to wake up already. One thought would pop back into her head as she turned to look at Kathleen, “Forgive me for asking this…but what exactly were you thanking me for. I mean, after all, I should be the one thanking you for helping me out and allowing me to rest here.” There was an accusatory taint to her words that Sabine just could not help, fueled partially by the slight smile placed upon Kathleen’s lips as she just watched the red head move about.

For you Monsters

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kathleen slid of the bed and slipped her shoes back on as Sabine stretched and sat up. Taking a hairbrush form the top of the nightstand, she attacked her hair, brushing the sleep out of it, but doing little to tame its volume and body. She did all this while carefully watching even the most minute of Sabine's movements.

"For sharing my bed," Kathleen replied honestly and bluntly. "This room wasn't really made for just one person, you know? And now that my roomies are...gone, it gets lonely. 'Specially at night..." Kathleen smiles faltered and her eyes unfocused. She seemed not to be looking at Sabine but as some distant point just over her head. Her hair brush froze in mid-pull.

Then a shudder ran through her, from her toes to her hairline, and her eyes widened with something like terror before it was gone, and the smile was back and the brushing resumed. "Felt good having someone else here for a bit. Someone else in the bed. Cuddling is great therapy. So, thank you."

Setting the brush down, Kathleen knelt down in front of Sabine once more, recovered the others girl's shoes and proceed to slip them on and fasten them in place. She looked up at Sabine, all smiles as usual, making no effort to hide her glance under the other woman's skirt, which had once gain bunched up from her nap and moving to the edge of the bed. "Now lets get you all registered. Although... you might wnat to fix your make-up first." she said. "You're eyes shadow and mascara hot kinda messed up from rubbing your eye earlier."

Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Sabine’s light crystal blue eyes did not stray from the image of Kathleen, awaiting an answer from the blonde as to what occurred while she slumbered. A slight smirk curled over her lips as she watched Kathleen struggle to get the knots and tangles out her hair with the brush, knowing that it must hurt a bit to have the brush tug on her hair like that. The redhead would cant her neck from left to right a few times, the efforts being accompanied by some slight popping sounds. “You know, I do have this great conditioner that you should try. It should really help you with, well, what you’re dealing with right now.” Sabine would slowly rise up from the bed and begrudgingly walk over to her suitcase that was in the far corner of the room.

She heard Kathleen explaining what happened last night, which would bring some sort of relief to the smaller girl. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to trust Kathleen; it’s just that she didn’t really know her all that well. “I see. I was afraid that I may do something in my sleep that I would be ashamed of in the morning.” She nodded slightly, hoping that explanation might help smooth over any bumps caused by the questioning. “I am not used to sharing a bed, so I was a bit…intimidated…is that the word?” She paused, tapping her bottom lip with her index finger, “No…no…I would say, surprised perhaps, to see you above me when I woke up.” She would then kneel down before her suitcase and undo the zipper to open it.

“You like to snuggle and cuddle,” her little raspy voice asked with a bit of dancing in the words, “I see nothing wrong with that. I know when I was younger I adored being held close by my Mother….” The voice trailed off just then as her fingers rummaged through her collection of things inside the suitcase, trying to remember which pouch she placed her soaps and body lotions. “I am sorry to hear you are so lonely, did these other girls graduate?” Sabine didn’t see the bit of emotion Kathleen displayed; her back was turned to the blonde. Another zipper was undone and finally Sabine had found what she was seeking, wrapping delicate digits around the blue plastic bottle, she closed her case, fetched her little pink purse, and walked back over to Kathleen.

“This is for you,” she said, pushing the bottle into her hands that read “Naked Naturals; Awapuhi and Lavender Conditioner.” Sabine nodded as if to assure her it was alright to take it from her, “Yes…yes…it is for you. I have plenty more where that came from. They do not put all of those chemicals and things in this. It works really great on my hair; hopefully it will do the same thing for you?” Sabine would then return the bed and plop her tiny bottom back down on the mattress, still refusing to believe it was actually time to get ready, and her dark blue skirt once again riding up her legs. Another yawn would come, this time Sabine was more discreet and placed her right palm up over her mouth to cover it up. As Kathleen approached and kneeled before Sabine, the redhead’s eyes would be glancing towards the refrigerator and trying to spot that DVD cover. With having been so close to the blonde, she thought that she might be able to tell if that was really her on the cover.

Her shoes were slid on her feet and Sabine would giggle slightly, “What are you doing, silly thing? I can put my own shoes on…you gave me a place to rest and are guiding me to the office, you do not have to be my personal assistant too.” She turned to face Kathleen once more, noticing that she was glancing between her legs, “Do you like it,” she asked with a little squeak in her voice, “The skirt? My Mother had me visit one of her designers in New York, told me to pick out whatever fabric I wanted, and when I felt this cashmere, that is what I wanted. A few weeks later my Father gave me a box and inside of it was this skirt!” She smiled briefly, but then remembered what occurred after the present was given to her and then just blinked at Kathleen. “This is going to seem terrible, but I am afraid my curiosity is eating away at my insides,” she pauses as a pinkish hue forms upon her cheeks, “That movie…is….I mean…that girl on it, she looks a lot like you do.”

Kathleen wouldn’t answer her, merely telling Sabine that she had to get ready and that her makeup was amiss. “Oh no!” The redhead quickly grabbed her purse and pulled out a compact, flipped open the mirror and looked at the damage. “Ah! I look terrible, how am I supposed to fix this?” The little girl started to get frantic, digging through her purse for some moist towelettes with make up removal cream on them. “Where are they…where are they?” She finally got sight of the package and claimed victory, Voila!” She tore open the package and started rubbing the miniature cloth all over her face, wiping away the slight foundation, the blush, mascara and shadow. Honestly, she had features alone that didn’t need all that dressing up. Her Mother’s genes gave her natural beauty, but Sabine dare not step out in public without doing up her face.

For you Monsters

Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A short brunette, she couldn’t be more than a freshman walked beside a taller, more mature looking woman with salt and pepper hair pinned tight into a neat bun at the nape of her neck- though she was a distinguishable beauty given her age. The older woman was adorned in pinstripe black and gray suit, probably Armani or some other accomplished designer and held the girl around the shoulders as they made their way to the Landstrum Dormitories. The brunette was quiet and stoic as they entered the elevator, but more than one girl seemed to recognize her.

“Glad to see you’re feeling better Ashley!” One of the students chimed, but the brunette didn’t seem to notice. At long last they reached the topmost floor of the Dormitory, a large hallway with a single, double wooden doors at the end. The older woman knocked.

“Come in.” A voice over an intercom rang and a loud buzz sounded at the door indicating it had unlocked. The older woman, whose nametag read ‘Dr. Janine Gray’ opened it.

The room was grandiose, and lavish- the walls draped in royal purple and black velvet with golden threaded ornate designs. A large balcony window was at the far side of the room and against the center wall a massive four-poster bed, draped in sheer black and royal purple fabrics, again with the same design. The furniture was all mahogany of the finest quality, with a couple desks and several large bookcases lining the walls and adding to the décor of the room.

A kitchen was off to the left, as spacious as the rest of the room and in the direct center was a rather unique, lush comfortable circular couch with an elaborate glass and mahogany table in its center. Laying on it was a soft, delicate looking but tall snowy-haired young woman lounging around in purple lace undergarments. Her silken locks seemed to sprawl in every direction, flowing onto the floor and trailing with plenty of length to spare, and as she stood, it fell around her shoulders like a garment itself. She stood and stretched, lengthening her lithe but curvaceous body as her arms towered high over her head in a soft yawn before she returned to a comfortable position.

She approached the pair of women, with seductively swaying hips. She was beautiful to be sure and her eyes shone with a glacial blue as she observed the pair.

“Miss. Gray,” The Head Girl nodded, and the older woman nodded in return. “I trust your trip to the island wasn’t too unpleasant. Again I apologize I couldn’t make it to the labs myself. This is her then?” Shai said turning her attention towards the brunette who was now standing on her own to the side of Dr. Gray. The Head Girl took the brunette’s jaw in her palm and started turning her head from side to side, peering close at her face hardly caring as to which direction she jerked the poor girl’s head.

“The boat is well equipped and the short ride was well enough. It’s rather nice to have some fresh air every once in a while.” Dr. Gray said with a polite smile. Her voice was pleasant but was thick with a maturity that only age could bring. “The first few attempts went well, but they still did not meet the specifications you requested,” Dr. Gray continued, getting back to business as she watched Shai circling the slender girl, eyeing her up and down as though looking for some flaw to scrutinize. “As you know a Clone is never as good as the original, and the more generations it goes through the more detached they become, but this one passed all of your criteria: Beautiful, Obedient, Smart, and Loyal to you and you alone- that was the most difficult part and took a lot of conditioning.”

At this point Dr. Gray when rummaging through her pockets and produced a small remote. “I don’t anticipate any problems, but should they occur this is the killswitch.” She said handing it to Shai, who took it looking it over for a few moments before returning her gaze back to the Doctor.

“And the original Miss. Hardy?” Shai asked.

“Delivered to Perciae’s Slave Pens in Vanejin as requested.”

Shame, Shai thought. She’d rather liked Ashley but her ambitions to ‘overthrow’ Shai and take her place at the Headmaster’s side simply would not be tolerated. Shai nodded her approval, casually walking over towards the kitchen counter where a pale yellow envelope, thickly filled was waiting. She scooped it up and returned to Dr. Gray, handing it to her and extending her palm. The Doctor took it, handing over a manila folder to Shai and they exchanged a shake.

“Thank you again Janine, your favor did not go unrewarded.” Shai said glancing down at the envelope. “Would you like anything? Tea perhaps?” But the Doctor shook her head and politely declined, turning and taking her leave.

Shai withdrew the contents of the folder, and read over the paper hungrily, devouring it’s contents before walking over to the fireplace where a warm blaze licked at the gate and burned them.

“Ashley,” Shai said and immediately the girl was alert. “What is your life’s purpose?”

“To serve and please you Mistress.” A soft but clear tone, with a blank and lifeless stare. Shai nodded her approval and spoke again.

“Ashley Ann Hardy Veta Xia Veta Kulthar; Activate.” The brunette shuddered for a few moments and the once blank stare started to glimmer with life. Shai wandered over to her dresser and withdrew a Navy sash, Ashley seemed alert now and not so much a lifeless shell of a human being. As if anticipating Shai’s intentions the girl approached her Head Girl and bowed her head lightly, allowing the snowy-haired woman to adorn her with the sash.

“Good as new,” Shai said with a smile. “Now there’s work to be done.” She said turning on her heel and approaching one of the desks in the room. She pulled out a file from one of her stands and flipped through its contents.

“There were several freshman assigned to my dorms this morning, all were present for orientation except for one Sabine Leone.” She said and Ashley obediently peered over Shai’s shoulder at the file- the Head Girl didn’t mind so much. “It’s my guess the girl met up with someone and decided that ‘meeting new people’ or ‘exploring the island’ were much more important than being present for a mandatory meeting. I want you to find her and bring her to me and if she’s with anyone…Eight demerits.” She said coldly. Eight demerits required volunteer work at the Labs to remove them and Miss. Gray had been more than generous in supplying Shai with Ashley- The Head Girl was sure Dr. Gray would enjoy a new plaything.

“Crazy bitch.” She murmured as she thought about the fate of whatever poor soul may be with Miss. Leone. Then again…if she was exceptional looking perhaps Shai would make her long overdue visit to the labs.

“That will be all Ashley.” She said turning and walking back towards the couch and taking a seat. She picked up a small remote and pressed play, and instantly a classical ballad streamed through the air. Shai leaned back and closed her eyes. With the file and a shoulder bag that was waiting for Ashley at the door, the Prefect took her leave.

It didn’t take long for Prefect who had been majoring in journalism to track down the girl. Many people were interrogated, and with the threat of demerits those who ‘couldn’t remember seeing a new redhead’ suddenly were hit with sudden epiphanies and had seen her in the presence of a tall, busty blonde. After combing the database available to her, Ashley had finally narrowed down her results. It took several times knocking on doors only to find that Sabine was not present in any of the Eight dorm rooms she’d checked thus far. She scanned down the list and her eyes rested on a name Kathleen Lay.

The soft click of her heels echoed throughout the long hallways of the dorms. She puffed out her chest, proud to bare the navy blue sash that streamed across her breast, contrasting with the bleach white of her perfectly pressed blouse. All aspects of her appearance were perfect and neat, but her face was hardened: a girl on a mission. So imagine the grin that crossed her features as she stood outside of the post-porn star’s dorm room and she was pleasantly surprised to hear voices inside.

She knocked.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 am
Profile YIM

Kathleen found it almost funny the way Sabine reacted at the news of her makeup being slightly askew. "You don't really need it you know," she said to her suddenly frantic new friend. "You're a what we called in the biz a natural. A little lip gloss and blush is all you ever really need, and maybe not even that. Trust me, I've seen a lot of women up close. You put most of 'em to shame, girl."

Another wink from Kathleen was interrupted by a knock at the door. Kat arched an eyebrow at the sound, but shrugged and head for it. Calling over her shoulder, to Sabine, she said. "Oh, thanks for sayin' that the girl on the DVD looks like me. Nice to know I haven't aged too badly since last year!"

Giggling to herself at the though of Sabine puzzling that detail out, she opened the door.

The smile faded as soon as her eyes fell on the Prefect sash and the girl that wore it. While Kathleen was ignorant of a lot of the things that went one behind the scenes of the school, one thing she did know is that Prefects didn't just drop by to borrow a cup of sugar.

"Yes?" she asked, her voice suddenly an octave higher.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2